ITT: villains who did nothing wrong and should have won at the end

ITT: villains who did nothing wrong and should have won at the end

literally stopped watching Korra because of how they handled Zaheer

KYS. I am not even joking or being facetious, I am telling to straight up felate the nearest shotgun.

He is the current protagonist though, if you don't count the loli witch.

Except he was kinda the good guy.

Do you remember when people put at least some effort into their bait?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Now that the dust has settled, can we agree he was a good president?

He did EVERYTHING WRONG.

The Arab Spring was the brainchild of Soros and the Federal Reserve. He had to sign papers or he would have been whacked.

He was kind of anti-hero, no evil there

Heroes/Villains, good/evil it's all relative anyway

"Soros & The Fed" would be a good name for a band

korra was shit in its entirety

Hitler was objectively good. He's the closest the 1900s got to a Jesus character. Essentially the Nazis were trying to make the world a better place and the human species wouldn't stand for that so they destroyed them and raped their country.

WW2 is proof that the human species was a mistake.

This, unfortunately. He was supposed to be following some ancient air master apocalypse apocrypha; he doesn't see himself as the villain. Then they just made him into Bane and stopped trying.
I kept wanting to like this series but they kept wanting to fuck it up at every single possible opportunity. Also absolutely fuck them forever for the nonsense lesbo bait finale. Fucking assholes.

We've covered this before but Voldemort was a fucking idiot. He was so stupid to make Horcruxes into objects he cared about which could be easily tracked and hid them in plain sight instead of dumping them into the ocean. He deserved what he got.

t. Keitel

he rightfully deserved to win
he did everything right
he was going to win
but then fucking wormhole aliens kill 2000+ ships just to make him lose
and to pour salt into the wound, they kill his daughter
and even after all he's been through, sisko still won't admit that dukat was at least a little bit right to be disgruntled

To be fair the only way you could know random crap had any sort of value to Voldy is if you autistically examined his entire life like Harry and Dumbledore did.

You uh.. you realize Obongo was a puppet of the Jewry the entire time?

I know this has been done to death but…..

He lost the war because he was a military fucking idiot. He messed with the generals and they lost.

I don't know which one of you I hate more.

Joe was the hero we deserve.

Radovid did literally nothing wrong. The third game tries to make you hate him with the muh 6 gorillion mages bullshit but the sorceresses absolutely cannot be trusted after they fucking killed like 3 kings. And fuck knife-ears.

Source?

His friends were all mercenaries and the scum of the earth. There's one part where they're talking about fighting for one side and then next week fighting for the other side just to get their shekels.

You reap what you sow. Griffith did nothing wrong and the band of the hawk deserved what they got. In the setting of Berserk the mercenaries are the warmongering jews that keep the conflict going.

I killed them. I killed them all. They're dead, every single one of them. And not just the men, but the women and the children, too. They're like animals, and I slaughtered them like animals.
I HATE THEM

You're saying that like it's not the most ethical and efficient way to deal with sand people. It would solve a lot of (((problems))) tbqh.

Charlie Chaplin wasn't a villian

¡Yeb!'s had a hard time these past few months, let's give him a break. No need to remind him that he was cucked by his mexican hobgoblin wife's son after he declared support for Trump and everyone wanted to hang out with his president brother more than him and his mother didn't even want him to run and he posted that tweet that made everyone think he was going to kill himself with his own engraved gun and he walks around with pockets full of craftstore turtles to hand out to children at his rallies and please clap.

He's still in this. Slow and steady.

wew

kek

:^)