TOWER OF BABEL - a short doco on the EU

I posted this in the stickied EU thread and a couple anons told me to make a separate thread for it - below is a link to the short documentary I made about the European Union (can't embed cos it's already posted in the other thread). Check it out and share it around if you think it's good enough.
I'm now currently working on a normie-friendly 2-5 minute video which will include the most evil, and hopefully easiest to understand, crimes and deeds of the EU regime, like the recent 'hate speech' laws mentioned in the stickied thread, the 'European Stability Laws', the implications of TTIP, plus a bunch of the more hard-hitting quotes and footage from vid related, and elsewhere.
I'm hoping that'll come in handy in these weeks leading up to the British referendum.

youtube.com/watch?v=xzAgVGPKjRw

Bump. Spread this shit.

Great quality work OP.

bump for good work

Excellent video.

This should be stickied

Nigel Farage is one based SOB. Thanks again for the video OP.

Everything about the video was based

this doesn't have any antisemitic shit in it like gex's video does it? because if it does, you can forget me sharing it.

The word "jew" doesn't make an appearance at all in the video. Nobody is labelled with a star or anything similar. There is no doubt shills on fb and yt will still report this as "hate speech" but it clearly has no antisemitic content. Communism is what this video is about and it doesn't stray from that path.

I just watched it, no - but there is a "unspeakable power that tricked us into WW1 and WW2" to paraphrase. But the J and Z words don't pop up.

yeah unless you can sell that to me as the belgians the video can fuck off.

Are you afraid of your kike masters being exposed?

how's the weather in medina?

Good goy

If you don't hate jews by now then you have some catching up to do. Unless of course you are one.

so what if i am?

Well, you will be hanged and burn in the firepits. Your little holocaust will be real this time.

you know as well as i do that the almighty protects us from you.

Except the almighty you jews abide is nothing more than Lucifer and satan.
Jews are born without a soul, therefor they are bound to destroy everything with a soul. It's in your nature and it gives me chills.

we worship the creator of the universe. you worship men like yeshua and mohammed, false prophets deceived to test us and now deceiving you in turn.

i sincerely hope you see the error of your ways before the arrival of the true messiah.

You worship nothing more than death itself. Your whole religion only exists by a bunch of kikes writing how much better they are, while they are not as they are bound by their race and cursed beings.

The devil? Good joke, you're bound to burn first, Israel is nothing more than ground meant to sacrifice your own kind.

That I don't, but I can see a false wicked religion when I see one, yours is, so is the religion of the muslims.

I don't care for this argument. One last bump for OP so the rest of Holla Forums can see this video if they wish

israel is just one attempt at a heavenly kingdom.

good goy

>"Praise Jesus"

Then get fucked

why the scare quotes, blasphemer?

How no German patriot hasn't gutted Schulz is beyond me.

Oh lel. Kill yourself kike

השטן הוא אביכם, ואתם רוצים לעשות את חפצו! הוא היה רוצח ונשאר רוצח; הוא שונא את האמת, כי אין בו שמץ של אמת; כל דבריו הם שקר בכוונה תחילה, שהרי הוא מלך השקרים.

Bumpin with some more exploitable screenshots

kill yourself

Your video is interesting, but it's far from being a good propaganda.
- almost no music
- fuck-huge subtitles
- 4:3 videos are used without up-scaling
Fix these problems and we'll have another WOG-tier video.

Germany is a strange place, the people there will yell at others for not speaking their language yet fall silent when it comes to politics. I personally put it down to the unending tide of propaganda pointed towards Germany - when even the Ottomans are calling them evil nazis you know something is wrong.

Amazing working OP, keep it up.

The normie version you can easily make it 10 mins. Can't wait to see it in light of recent events.

I love the fact that you added the citations for the quotes you used.

I'm sure the new one will be great. I will share the shit out of it, and also will send over translations for my language (dunno how that works but we'll sort it out then).

Whenever I see one of these documentals is always the same; a superficial examination of what the European Comission and Brussels are trying to do and have accomplished in the past.

But unlike systems like the CIA, the Federeal Reserve and other american institutions is really hard to find accurate information on how they work and a detailed history of them.

Could any of you anons point me to a Holla Forumsaproved book about any european major institution that actualy depics them as they are in good detail?

KILL
DESTROY!

LITERALLY NOT A SINGLE POLITICIAN IN THIS WORLD I HATE MORE THAN THAT TRAITOROUS CUNT

QUERO VÊ-LO ENFORCADO NO TERREIRO DO PAÇO ANTES DA MINHA VIDA ACABAR!

So, these guys were the first Tumblr.

Durão Barroso was a Maoist in his youth.

STRAIGHT UP FUCKING MAOIST

GOD HE NEEDS TO DIE! HE NEEDS TO FUCKING DIE!

Do you have more of them?

Fuck the EJew.

Someone has to rise to save this continent from them again and for the last time.

Just this one, but I can't seem to find the source I originally used for it, so I don't know how legit it is.

But if you have any quotes you've found yourself, or if there's anyone in particular you want me to dig up some dirt on, I could easily make some more.