How fucked up are you?

How fucked up are you?

I'm incapable of getting off without making the girl suffer or at least submit. Those are the only requirements. Girl and a thing she doesn't want happening to her. Rape, slavery, physical abuse, vore, execution. It's all just a gradient scale of the same thing for me. One day I'll fap to the idea of a cute girl next door girlfriend with her hands and feet ziptied and being gently forced to realize she likes it. The next I'll fap to a row of chattel slaves being hung from their ankles and lowered into a pen to feed a monster.

So

And here I thought my post took the cake.

Fuck, user. I'm so sorry.

I want to fuck my sister and a female horse, other than that I'm pretty normal.

Twisted fetishes I get, but then I see photos like this and I have to ponder what the inspiration was.

Like really.

What was the train of thought here?

well considering the thing i'm most proud of fapping to and the only thing i feel really good about afterward is dead girls, specifically headless or hanged but anything is good, why don't you tell me boss

I don't have any weird fetishes but I've been diagnosed by two different psychologists with being/having Sociopath/Antisocial Personality Disorder. I meet every criteria for it.

I can not feel remorse or sorry. It's nearly impossible for me to. I can only think of one person in my life I felt truly sorry for hurting. Everyone else if I said sorry to them it was a platitude and only said it because it was what was expected to be said.

I don't know but that hotdog looks photoshopped has fuck

Im laughing.

Seems pretty vanilla for this place, user

They have malingering controls built into the tests plus my parents sat down with them and told them about my behavior so I couldn't omit things.

Bump before I go off to have twisted, fucked up dreams.

Goodnight, fellow psychopaths.

May your pillow always be soggy'n'stained, user

I am so fucked up, there isn't even a name for my condition.

Not very. Fantasies of rape, murder, incest and some surreal stuff.

Only a little bit. I make some dumb decisions when I do drugs or drink honestly.

I'm boning my sister to the exclusion of all other relationships.

Details? Sounds kinda hot.

I put my penis inside her vagina

I SPY

Move the penis rhythmically to create a sensation of pleasure

I have an incest fetish and about 270 GB worth of R34 on my hard drive. So "normalfag" for the most part.

Not that much compared to you, ya' edgy fuckin' FUCCBOIs!

Well, that match is just unfair!

when did it start? i mean when did you notice it turns you on?

flatsos? explain yourself.

I like dicks
BIG DICKS
up my butt

are you sure?

I can't say what I like here.

Like that stops me, right?

Bit tits are disgusting, its like massive chest tumors.

that's not a dick user, that's some guy flexing silly

it's just concentrated chub

Pretty much

sauce please

done and also fixed it

ah i fucked up two of em

I couldn't resist

what's the difference between giving and receiving incest?

I jerked my self off, with someone else hand.

Did someone mention incest?

from my understanding just being turned on by it, since I don't have any family left. Yeah the chart is pretty retarded.

Bi fag here. Love being dominant when Im fucking a chick, but on the other hand would love to be feminized by a trap or fuck a trap. And only the convincing ones. Have contrasting tastes as well as Id love to fuck a little blondie, and would love to get fucked by a BBC.

I donated 0,5 bitcoin to Turnip's wallet because I thought he deserved it. It was worth more than 500 dollars back then. Wish I'd spent it on the silkroad.

You fool

Physically I look and function perfectly fine.

Now for the mental side I am sharp and have an above normal intelligence, however I get these bad thoughts once in a while.

Time to become a politician then, user…

user pls

wat?
Dude, the only junkie in the equation is Vegsled.

Before I knew what sex was.

Everything that goes into BDSM got me irrationally excited before I understood that there was a sexual component at all. I didn't even get hard while enjoying it or anything. But once I figured out it plugged into my sexuality, that was basically all I could ever get off to. I've fapped to vanilla maybe twice in my life.

I fuck shoes.
Women's shoes usually. The best part is when my sister brings over female friends and they leave theirs at the entrance. Big mistake.

Yes. Both, in fact!

I have a fucking /cow/ thread devoted to me:
>>>/cow/225161

y'all can't top this

would have been pretty good if it wasn't faggot shit