Will Obama Backstab Hillary

I expect to be stabbed with many knives for promoting an e-celeb, or some shit.

Still, this article by Iron Ann Coulter elucidates some of the very same thoughts I've been having lately.

Hillary's campaign is failing. Trump will walk through her like he's walking through tall grass. Everybody can see this.

The e-mail investigation is the Dems "trump card." They're still not sure if they want to play it. If things look really bad for Hillary, they will.

The decision will have been made BEFORE they call her in for questioning. The questions asked will all depend on that decision.

Ann has a pretty good idea of how things might turn out. I also think the Biden/Warren ticket is a strong probablity, especially since Warren met with Biden, and has so far refused to endorse Clinton or Sanders.

Article link would not embed:
vdare.com/articles/ann-coulter-will-obama-try-to-backstab-hillary-to-save-his-legacy
Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-28/obama-rushes-defend-hillary-email-lawsuit-doj-fights-block-clinton-deposition
archive.is/bfEVM
chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/zorn/ct-joe-biden-president-trump-clinton-zorn-perspec-0529-jm-20160527-colum
plagiarismtoday.com/2008/08/26/the-biden-plagiarism-scandal/
web.archive.org/web/20051217040934/http://www.fec.gov/pages/brochures/foreign.shtml
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trans-pacific-partnership-hillary-clinton-says-she-does-not-support-the-agreement-a6685486.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hillary getting dumped looks more likely with each week, but I also have to wonder if she has anything to hold them back from doing it.

Hillary as a fuckton of dirt on her, but what does she have on the other people who can have say in her fate? You don't get as dirty as her without have ammunition of your own.

Gas yourself immediately for implying Coulter is an eceleb.

In every thread on this board that's about anyone with ANY presence on the internet, there's always at least one faggot posting about "e-celeb shilling."

Ann is waifu material, IMO.

But OK. I'll gas myself for about 10 minutes, just for you.

This sounds too good to be true. She is probably just co-opting the tactics of D&C shills.

tfw 2016 is the year Hillary hangs herself

Ann has been around for decades. Milo, Evalion, Sarcuck, etc ad infinitum have not.

I don't think Obama will help Trump.

I think the realization everyone is coming to is that Hillary is a lame duck that will be blown out of the water if she's the dem nominee. Obama ostensibly wants to put up a stronger candidate against Trump. Leaving Shillary in the race is a Trump guaranteed win.

That said, a contested convention where Bernie doesn't pick up the nod is a 100% for-sure loss for them anyway because Trump can hammer all day on the fact that Biden was shoehorned in with not even a single vote.

Obongo is a puppet without a will of his own, he will do whatever benefits the ZOG the most

>implying I wasn't pretending to be a shill

You fucking dummy.

Bernie supporters would still be pissed off by this but Warren might be enough to make up for that.

The Clintons wouldn't just watch this all happen without a fight. Maybe they would crash the party with no survivors

Biden would probably beat Trump handily so I hope this doesn't happen.

You aren't even using the words correctly. You're trying too hard to fit in, reddit. Go away

Hillary is so caught up in her own private reality that she'll never give up. She probably has enough dirt on the alphabet soup agencies that they are paralyzed to really hit her hard for fear of their own lives being destroyed. Either disgraced with some pedo involvement, or Clinton cash being spent to end their lives or the lives of their families.

Not sure if the Coulter counts as an e-celeb since she's not promoting herself as the star attraction in a cult of personality. She's not cute, she's kind of a bitch, if her ideas didn't have merits on their own she'd be easily dismissed and forgot.

Probably too late for that by now. The Dems put all their eggs in one basket and that basket is a psychopathic lesbian.

Fucking checked.

Tough. Bidden will play up the deaths of his boys to gain pitty points. Lots of people like him for some performed statesmanship, but he is as deep in the pork barrel as anyone.
But much Amtrak.
Warren is fucking useless and unintelligent but she regurgitates leftist taking points so she would be his vp pick

However, if Trump can crush the pitty and Vagina, there is plenty out there to tarnish them. He already started hammering Warren so picking her makes biden look bad.

Tough. Bidden will play up the deaths of his boys to gain pitty points. Lots of people like him for some performed statesmanship, but he is as deep in the pork barrel as anyone.
But muh Amtrak.
Warren is fucking useless and unintelligent but she regurgitates leftist taking points so she would be his vp pick

However, if Trump can crush the pitty and Vagina, there is plenty out there to tarnish them. He already started hammering Warren so picking her makes biden look bad.

>SANDERS HAS BEEN THE ESTABLISHMENT PICK SINCE DAY ONE. JUST LIKE CRUZ WAS. HILLARY AND JEB WEREN'T, THEY WERE FALLBACK PLANS AND FALL MEN.

I think it was Hillary v Jeb personally. Cruz was the fall guy.

Who? Pocahontas?

She's not an E-Celeb you stupid poser. She's a real Celebrity.

Many big Indians on the Dem reservation still have much reverence for big white chieftess. Much wampam.

For how poorly managed Jeb's campaign was that's a joke.

The establishment would have been fine with Jeb as well as they own him as well.

The idea was for either side to get the "Anti-establishment" candidate.

Think about it, it really isn't that big of a trick to pull when these two [Cruz, Sanders] have been conditioned to be "anti-establishment" their whole political careers.

She technically is however she didn't gain her Holla Forums approval because she was an eceleb. That's the kicker, it's people who get their 15 minutes of fame then carry it on for much longer than needed and Holla Forums doesn't want to see that shit. Coulter hasn't done that. Then there's the fact that she has been well known for ~ 3 decades in the republican and the conservative (two completely different things) circles.

dems can't run a new candidate that hasn't been running since last year at the 11th hour. for the same reason the republicans can't. it would ensure losing

Jeb fell apart versus Trump's alpha tactics and branding strategies. Jeb would have been the same sanitized, focus-tested candidate that Mitt Romney was with a dose of autism thrown in. I really view it as who had the most donor money at the start, and that was both Hillary and Jeb. Remember, the whole anti-establishment theme of the campaign didn't take hold until Trump maintained his lead for months on end.

She's been on TV since the 80's before people even had personal computers. Calling her an eceleb is insulting. Making yt vids and tweets sick bants does not an eceleb make.

I agree with you. I was probably reading Ann Coulter while you were watching Spongebob.

Hey, now, Spongebob was good up until the movie.

Time will tell. I think they're about to get desperate when Trump's poll number rise even higher.

You do if you're so much of a puppet even you don't realize it.

I realized that after I said it and didn't take it back but explained how she's been well known for 3 decades.

Ann Coulter should be put in charge of INS to be honest. The fact she's stated many times that there are two ways to solve the immigration problem: slowly and peacefully, or quickly with a forced deportation with a fuck your feelings attitude. She prefers the second option.

I grew up with Bugs Bunny and Foghorn Leghorn.

Speak to me of Spongebob no more!

I'm skeptical of her true nature and goal due to;
- Ann Coulter

Sometimes [often] it feels like she's just an attention hungry woman who picked a good place to get attention.

Biden is also a fucking white male, so not sure how good the turn out would be for him. He's also a bit of a shitlord.

I grew up with both. Spongebob was pretty funny for S1-2. My favorite show was Courage the Cowardly Dog though.

She forgot the part where Trump is standing there at his inauguration, that is just when he's sworn in and his first official act is to look over to Obama and say, "Obama, you're fired."

I've been reading Ann a long time. I used to make a point of reading her new column and Ted Rall's new column on the same day, to get an idea of how things were being spun.

She's shilled a little, but she started getting things right with McCain. She started the "Get Drunk and Vote for McCain" meme and website.

She was all in for Christie, until Bridgegate.

She published, "Adios, America!" Trump got a copy. Things progressed from there.

She was also pushing the Dems were the REAL racist meme for a while too. She even published a book about it, trying to red pill the niggers. That didn't work.

I still agree with her most of the time. I like having her on this side of the debate.

Which will make the history books.

I think of her as something of a shock jock for print, but I'm sure, unlike most shock jocks, she BELIEVES what she says.

Most of the time, anyway.

The jew is a communist. Are there enough Americans now not American to vote for communism? Them voting for the nigger makes me think possibly.

That's because we're too NATSOC to see how people who drift our way see things. I get the theory Amerindians/Blacks have more of a right to be in America than others. Asians, Hispanics, and others don't have that historical foothold that they do.

We didn't wipe out the Indians. We actually carved out land for them and let them have a high level of control over it. That's not something any nation has done to a conquered enemy willingly. We brought blacks in and instead of deporting them all we're stuck with them. So unless whitey rises up racially conscious and decides he's going to deport or execute them all we're kind of stuck with the problem. That's where she's coming from, and a lot of people to be honest.

We're really stuck in a catch-22. You say deport them or execute them all and nobody is going to ride that train en masse, but if you target only the groups that up until recently had zero influence in America's creation before it became a superpower, then you have something.

I think Ann Coulter would go far beyond just the 11 million claim. She knows there is likely 20 million or more illegals and I wouldn't be surprised if asked personally she would deport all those who came here illegally, citizen or not, since 1965.

They wanted to get Bernie on with the help of the young vote.
They thought that it will be the same a 2008 when the young democrats flocked and elected the King Nigger.
So USA might go full commie with comrade Bern Breen.

Then Trump came in farted in GOP face, took a crap in DNC favorite flower pots and smacked the ZOG in the eye.

I think Obama will give Hillary a full pardon in exchange for dropping out of the race. Then put creepy Biden in.

I don't see it. Hillary probably has dirt on everyone. Especially Obama. Either she's the nominee and she loses, or her coughing fits take hold and she collapses. Or so the story goes. If they're going to do anything, it's not going to be put her in prison where she can talk to whomever about whatever.

Indians definitely play the Jew card, as does every other cowardly peoples who fail to realize land is never permanent. After reading "The Fair Races Darkest Hour" I'm thoroughly convinced that the only way to state claim to land is through forcibly removing all others from it permanently.

Pretty sure you need to file paperwork with the Federal Election Commission or some-such bureaucracy to be able to run for president. Neither Biden or Warren filed that paperwork, so they cannot head the ticket. I specifically remember reading an article about Biden missing the deadline months ago.

Obama can immediately pardon Hillary, even if she gets indicted & convicted she can win the election & get inaugurated.

Not too much of an anime fan (last thing I watched was elfen lied years ago), but this pc is a match made in heaven

The democratic base is hardly American at all.

He's also a champion of foot in mouth moments.

I really really really hope Clinton does not get destroyed before she can put bernie away.

If hillary is the nominee, bernouts will not vote or switch to trump.

If bernie is the nominee, hillary voters will still vote democrat.

tbh I want ann colter to give me a spanking

Idk, I think Bernie supporters will vote democrat just out of spite towards Trump. As much as they don't like Hillary, I'm certain they like Trump even less.

Exactly my point. We're not the only people who see this. The Clinton's don't run the Dem party. If Clinton is obviously going to lose, they need a backup plan.

Degenerate. YOU should be wanting to spank HER, then fuck her till she cries and cums.

Just because

Time will tell which of us is right. I hope it's me.

Not from some I've seen talking on other places, they're backing an anti-establishment pick secondary to their candidate preference. That means they will avoid Hillary like the plague as she's as establishment as you can get.

We shouldn't underestimate the dems. A den of snakes they are, they could easily pull someone out of the ether and have the entire party endorse them because their party far more than the Reps is 'the votes don't matter' (ie; superdelegates.) I expected Warren to run honestly, she has far more 'energy' and Hillary I think is literally dying on stage. Unfortunately, time is up for her. They don't want to run someone who is getting ill 24/7.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-28/obama-rushes-defend-hillary-email-lawsuit-doj-fights-block-clinton-deposition

Step one of Ann's prediction is complete.

You sound like quite the sensitive guy. Don't forget to clean her up too.

I saw this.

I also read an article on TheHill where Bernie says it would be a bad idea to run Biden if Hillary gets indicted, so that's still a real possibility.

Blacks have no right to this nation. They suffered no more than the Irish did, and they did not "build this nation," as they are often so fond of saying. Picking cotton isn't building a nation, it's making the top 1% of citizens who are already extremely wealthy even wealthier.

You have "a right to this nation" if you contributed something to it. Niggers have never contributed anything. They have been here since the very beginning, and they still have not assimilated, after all these years and all these generations. In fact, they actively fight assimilation with all they have.

Did you know that 25% of all Arabs in the United States are Muslim, but 24% of all blacks are as well?

Now take into account that nogs are 14% of the population, and Arabs are around 1%.

Nigger Islam is bigger than actual Islam in America.

Not only have they not assimilated into our culture and society, but they are actively embracing dangerous elements from outside of it.

You can build an incredibly convincing argument that very clearly enunciates that niggers don't belong here and need to go back without ever being "racist" by the standards of the mainstream. Jared Taylor did a fantastic job of this. His opening thirty minutes completely tanks

I think you're underestimating just how much people are waking up. The wave of media darling Dindu Nuffins and BLM has redpilled a shitload of people. The working class is starting to remember why they formed the KKK to begin with.

If you pick your arguments and your audience carefully, you can go balls deep in race redpills and win all sorts of converts. Many people have come to believe this sort of thing already, but they're just afraid to talk about it.

I realized I did not clarify: Most people would see it as being you have a right to this nation if you contributed something to it.

POST YFW SHILLARY FINALLY DIES

:D

D:

archive.is/bfEVM

Rude

Trump will be remembered as the greatest mad man ever. Kind of like Andrew Jackson.

Thanks! I never learned how to do that.

If Clinton's email-related problems get worse or other developments sink her popularity far below even Trump's, causing her to step aside, Biden, as a more establishment figure than Sanders, would be the party's likely choice as a "slip-in" candidate and an almost certain winner against Trump.

The above was quoted from the Chicago Tribune

chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/zorn/ct-joe-biden-president-trump-clinton-zorn-perspec-0529-jm-20160527-colum

Everybody hates Biden, he can't win. He's had scandal floating around him for 40 years:

plagiarismtoday.com/2008/08/26/the-biden-plagiarism-scandal/

Another liar and a cheat.

w0t?

It is this simple

Valerie Jarret is a Shiite Muslim allied with Iran and and Obama's guiding hand behind the Iran deal

Huma Abedine is a Sunni Islamic Lesbian Slut fucking Hillary for Saudi Arabia whi wants to destroy Iran.

And Trump is his own man with Jewish sympathies if you take into account his past actions, family marriages, and close advisors.

Basically Trump is going to win the USA election, and Obama will be forced to respond to an attack on Israel while in his lame duck phase, making him submit to Israel or face impeachment in the House and A Senate trial.

Iron Anne is the only "eceleb" Holla Forums tolerates, mainly because she is neither an internet attention whore nor a celebrity. She also hates jews.

And yet has NOTHING to do with this thread.

Your last sentence makes me think of shit someone would say on mushrooms.

I've never read a thing that lead me to believe she hates Jews. She called out the candidates during the debate because they all sucked up to Israel, but that's a long way from hating them.

Better than praising them, though.

It has everything to do with the thread. Huma is a Sunni, Abedine is a Shiite. Trump is trying to stop getting audited endlessly. Bernie- Ill admit it I dont really know what exactly is behind him.

Back off the shrooms, dude.

Nothing wrong with shrooms, friend.

Be careful with LSD or other new lab chems but shrooms can't hurt you beyond making you feel a bit nauseous

Bernie knowingly takes money from foreigners.

web.archive.org/web/20051217040934/http://www.fec.gov/pages/brochures/foreign.shtml

Bernie also spends campaign money on bullshit like expensive cars.

Unless you eat too many. Did you read what he wrote?

Huma Abedine.

Yeah to be honest I have no fucking idea what that means

Bill Clinton has HIV. Look at him. Sunken cheeks and around the eyes, gaping collar, skin issues, lost weight and partially receeding gums. Chronic persistent cough and disorientation are early indicators of HIV infection, just like hilldawg has
BILL HAS HIV AND GAVE IT TO SHRILLERY

Ann's take on this is pretty well-informed, but there is a key element she is missing that will make a big impact.

She is right that there is a huge divide between the Clintons and the Obamas over a vast array of issues, and the fact that neither Obama or Biden have endorsed Clinton despite Clinton being Obama's SoS for 4 years is proof enough that there is a silent but active Cold War among these camps.

The piece that Ann misses, I think, is in the presonalities and motivations of both Clinton and Obama. Because of this, she breezed past the most consequential and dangerous point of this chain of events, which is the ramifications of Obama pulling the trigger on a Clinton indictment.

While Obama certainly wants the Clintons out of the way, he cares more about his legacy and stature because he is a huge narcissist. And Clinton is a calculating yet mentally ill sociopath who cares for nothing and no one other than herself and her pursuit of power. Her sole focus in life has been to become President, and she's surrounded herself with many awful people and done many horrible acts of blackmail, intimidation, theft, selling out, etc. in order to make it to this point.

It's extremely likely that Hillary has an absurd amount of dirt on many of the big players and people in DC, including Obama and his staff. Remember that the birthed stuff and the Obama madrasah picture originally came from the Clinton camp.

The million dollar question here is: What price to Obama and his legacy will be paid for indicting Clinton and depriving her of her life's aim? Is she just going to take this all lying down, or is she going to start dishing out the dirt on others she has been gathering up for decades and using as blackmail assurance now that she has nothing left to lose?

I think Obama has a fair idea about the truth on those questions, and if the answers were favorable to Obama, Clinton would've been indicted months ago.

Bill Clinton is a cocaine addict. Might be taking its toll on his appearance.

From the comments of said article.

why shouldn't he?
shillary has already done the same to him

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trans-pacific-partnership-hillary-clinton-says-she-does-not-support-the-agreement-a6685486.html

and once she gets the nomination she'll do whatever she can to convince people she will not be barry's third term. even though everything would lead me to think that she would actually be much worse.

doubt it. he would have needed to fuck her to do it.

Warren will be a disaster, due to the whole way she pissed off Native Americans. It's very clear to anyone educated that she is a just a panderer and liar who is out to get rich like shillary.

Fucking Bolsheviks. Always with, "I know it didn't work then and there, but next time it will. Really."

I didn't hear a peep about the natives getting restless over this. Sources? I'd love to read about it.

Bill and Hillary haven't fucked since the eighties.

And I doubt he has AIDS; he's just ageing fucking terribly.

Bill had a vasectomy, that is why he looks like an HIV fag…. no more testosterone for bill

this is some 'le 90's kid' tier cancer

Kinda looks like Steve Jobs when he was dying. Maybe Bill has cancer.

Osama is scared of Trump…. Trump knows what he is. I wouldn't put it past this nigger to stage a full coupe

(((world leaders))) are "rattled"

She didn't piss them off enough to hurt her chances for running. The indians are barely a significant voting block. She was always a contender in the back pocket for Dems to run so I wouldn't put her out of the picture completely, especially with Hillary's email scandal still going at a steady clip.

The superdelegates are well within their power to pull a bait and switch and nominate someone else.

I think this is the best overall description of her problem. She is so detached from reality, especially after the brain damage she suffered last year. It must be so confusing for her that tactics that have worked so well for so long don't work anymore. All she knows to do is double down. Expect lots of sudden "suicides" and car/plane crashes as she deteriorates with failure and frustration.

Jeb had it easy really. At least he was allowed to slink away without all of the Bush's dirty laundry being exposed.

this is bill clinton recently and passionately kissing an unknown woman on the lips

former president of the US

Not to mention she's a writer of many good books and legend says she was a lawyer for the defunct National Alliance.

Hillary would be so easy to beat, they aren't stupid.

I say Biden/Warren is a 90% probability at this point. Hillary is probably going to have to go through every name in her little black book and cashing in every favor to keep them from dropping her.

To be an e-celeb you must be

Under 40
Have a youtube channel
Not have any books published.

You mean the mass migration of "refugees" "culturally enriching" the female civilian population?

Dude it's been ICE since like 2003.

I would say it's very likely, but I wouldn't put money down on it.

Obongo really just seems like a petulant contrarian nigger. Yes, he's fucked over this country out of negro spite, but I also get the distinct impression that he's constantly biting the hand that feeds him. Just look at his relationship with Netanyehu. And his shilling for Mudslimes seems to go a bit overboard for kike approval.

Not only would he do it because of general niggatry, but you know he didn't appoint her to her position because he wanted to. Either she or the Jew forced him to do it, likely to groom her for the presidency or some other power play. They can't fucking stand each other, (Hell, Hillary STARTED the birther shit) and you know if he wanted to, he'd try to shut down this Email business with some bullshit order he doesn't actually have the power to do.

Democrat squaw make penis soft, like wet reeds on the river bank. Republican squaw make penis sturdy, like the Great Buffalo.

I'd still come buckets in there, no harm in trying.

I recently saw a video of her shooting some guns with some leftie fag reporter and a nigger and liberal friends of hers. She has nice boobies for her built.
Such a great lady should've had some kids to pass on the genes.

Perhaps after the TrumpenFuhrer apotheosis he'll miraculously inseminate her with an holy descendent

kek

It's just too late though. We're already in June practically. Clinton and Sanders both have millions and millions of votes. It's preposterous to think the dems could just step over Sanders and his rabid fans. Putting in Biden would just alienate everyone. If Hillary goes down, which is very unlikely, it will have to be Bernie. Any other way is gonna be a clusterfuck that backfires.

The DNC will be a clusterfuck this year anyway. It's going to fucking amazing to watch.

I mean, they've done it before, pic related.

But in complete honesty, Hillary is dead on arrival and the Democratic establishment don't trust Sanders, even though he's a massive liberal, he's been an independent for decades and makes no qualms about shaking (probably for even worse) the entire party.

Oops, here's Hubert Humphrey.

Obama's never liked Hillary. He merely played nice with her to placate her branche of the Democratic Party in order to secure himself the presidency. He doesn't need her anymore and he WILL throw her under the bus because he's been building up him and his clique to gain control of the party. Within the next decade, the old DNC Hillary machine will be purged in favor of the Obama Machine for a party that's for more to the left (think your typical European social democrat party) focused on globalisation and social issues (i.e. racism everywhere, anti-white bullshit, handing out gibs, importing Mexicans and Saracens, etc.).

What the old party loyalists, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz and the like, do in response will be interesting. They won't like a reduced position in the Obama Party so do they try and strike out as a third party? Join up with buttblasted cuckservatives like William Kristol, Mitt, the Bushes and such to form a new third party (the Union Party or some shit)? I don't think they'll go away quietly, the Clinton-side of the party are all ambitious fucks who won't like being sidelined.

I got a good chuckle out of that. We should bring that back into common usage. Would rustle plenty of jimmies.