This user hate thread

This user is cancer and we all agree.

:^(

fuck you sageanon youre the only one hating on other anons except so you can jerk your gherkin by samefagging your own hate threads.
noone has ever used your formula for posts nor does anyone feel like you contribute to anyhing

also fucking hang yourself you f a g g o t

:^)

This user is cancer and we all agree.

'''FUCCBOI'''

FUCCBFUCCBFUCCB

How do you do that font shit?

Standard hightext I think

fucking dumbass
I dont know what its called either, try widetext

FUCCBOI

faggot

Its called shift-JIS you newfucks

Sorry man I dont jizz on my keyboard, I got tissues for that

fag­g­ots

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Why the negativity user? Did your daddy diddle you as a baby? :^)

HAHA, HEY LOOK! THERE HE IS AGAIN!

I don't like adults pretending to be little girls. It makes me feel like I'm being lied to.

Then hide my posts user, you dont have to jerk off to AB I dont even jerk off to it I just post it
Youre being a cunt to everyone, Sure youre daddy didnt diddle you? Did that make you into the angry little man that you are today? ;^^))

Fuck you, I'm going to keep making sure everybody knows how upset I am. You need to be regularly reminded that you have shit taste.

trolled/10

I guess everyone on this board has shit taste except you then user, in everything anyway
What do you like user? Seinfeld? maybe a little death grips?
Why dont you fill this out user, maybe it will calm you down a bit

When did I imply that anybody other than diaperfucker had shit taste in anything?

youre nagging everyone sageanon, and youre actually the only one that isnt neutral or positive on diaperfag

You should still fill it out sageanon, try to become a bit more zen with your own fetish for Adult babies ;^))

t. diaperfag

IT’S THE POWER OF MY STAND, 「ABC」

well I havent seen anyone but you become so anally pained over AB posting
Diaperfag: 1 Sageanon: 0

Is counter saging a thing? If not, it does now.

Its called bumping you mong
Wuff you :^3

OP is, as always a FUCCBOI.