IT'S HAPPENING

Next EU Prez: ‘Islam Has No Place’… ‘Migrants Change The Character Of Our Country’

Just over a month before Slovakia will take the rotating presidency of the European Union, Prime Minister Robert Fico claims that Islam has no place in his country.

“”Islam has no place in Slovakia,” Fico told media on Wednesday night saying that the problem of the migrant crisis was not, “that migrants come, but that migrants change the character of our country,” and continued, “we do not want the character of this country to change. Let’s be honest and say that will not happen in Slovakia,” Der Standard reports.

The Slovakian Prime Minister has made similar comments in the past in reaction to the Cologne New Years Eve sex attacks when he and several other nations demanded stricter border controls and said, “the idea of multicultural Europe has failed… The migrants cannot be integrated, it’s simply impossible.”

Slovakia, along with Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic, also known as the Visegrad 4 nations (V4), have been some of the staunchest opponents of the European Union’s policies toward the migrant crisis. Slovakia has taken part in a total boycott against the bloc’s attempts to spread the burden of migrants across Europe by relocating them according to a quota system.

Slovakia, alongside Poland and Hungary are being threatened with €250,000 fines per migrant they refuse to rehome from the European Union.

“I do not wish tens of thousands of Muslims coming here and promoting their own stuff,” Fico said, confirming that he will not back down on his views that Islamisation is a threat to Slovakian culture.

The six month term presidency of the European Union will give the Slovakian Prime Minister a platform to express his views to the council of ministers which he will chair and the European Union Commission who are fiercely opposed to attitudes of his country and the V4.

President of the EU Commission Jean-Claude Juncker has already expressed displeasure over the views of the V4 and the rise of anti-mass migration candidates across Europe. He was recorded as saying there was a, “real risk that the principle of solidarity could be called into question in all EU policy areas if it were not also applied in the reception of asylum seekers.”

Juncker has also vowed to use his power to make sure no right wing populists can be elected in a European Union member state. “There will be no debate or dialogue with the far-right,” he told media. The comments were in response to the Austrian presidential elections that saw the right wing Freedom Party (FPOe) candidate Norbert Hofer lose by just 31,000 votes.

Many, including FPOe leader Heinz-Christian Strache have questioned the result and the many irregularities surrounding the postal vote which tipped the election in president-elect Alexander Van der Bellen’s favour.

Fico has also indirectly commented on the rise of the FPOe in Austria saying that is Slovakia had gone down the same road as the Austrians in regards to the migrant crisis they would also see the rise of right wing parties. He claimed that it is, ” not enough to lead by example alone, there are also developments in Germany, where radical parties have gained support.” The last Slovakian election also saw the rise of populist anti-mass migration parties earlier this year.

archive.is/HDBZ0
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/28/slovakian-pm-no-place-islam-slovakia/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidency_of_the_Council_of_the_European_Union
google.hu/search?q=vona gábor&rlz=1C1_enHU510HU510&biw=1920&bih=1017&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjSwvnYlv3MAhWIVSwKHTI_A2QQ_AUIBigB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wait, what? Next EU prez?
So now there's no point in leaving the EU, they are appointing a fucking nationalist?

Oy Vey ! This can't be real, what a bad goy !

it's more a rotation kind of thing.

1. No, he’ll be killed.
2. No, he’ll just be ignored and they’ll pick someone else.

No, every six months a different EU country gets to have more of a say in certain things.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidency_of_the_Council_of_the_European_Union

Onkel Schulz won't like this one bit
This is hilarious.

Year of the fire monkey.
Year of the happening.
The EU is gonna tear itself asunder, Globalist vs Nationalist.
Strap in, boys, this is gonna be one hell of a ride.

Just another day in Britbongitarian paradise.

You're a fucking moron.

Not going to happen idiot.

Pathetic.

NO MORE CUCKS

ONLY MEN NOW

SHUT IT DOWN

I would love him even more if he starts shitting the EU in his country and outside media every day for six months until everyone goes against the EU.

Butthurt autist detected. We're havin' a laff, m8. Don't like it? Kill yourself.

b a s e d
It would probably cost more to give them free housing, medical, and practically everything else anyways.

We still need to leave the EU, no matter who is in the driver's seat.

No, countries should still leave the EU but this is just a nice change of events from what we had to experience the past couple of years. Who knows, maybe this guy will actually try to get other countries to leave the EU.

Since the countries that do take in refugees have to pay millions to "help" those goatfuckers, 250 thousand actually doesn't sound that bad.

Germany has spent nearly 1 million per refugee, and thats not even counting monetary cost of property damage/theft welfare for future generations, and court/prison costs of rape/murder

Whole heartedly second these two posts.

Even if we get the Slovakian EU President who seems anti-immigrant, it still doesn't address the shitloads of other issues of the EU.

The immigrant problem is just the latest, and most obvious development of this horrid institution of unelected, overpayed beaurocrats who have the fucking GALL to "fine" countries because they don't accept mudslimes.

Like the previous posters have said, it would be a nice change of pace, but the EU still remains a toxic institution and should be torn down.

As a sidenote, don't you think it's a bit coincidental that we get a "Fuck the mudslimes" guy right now? On the one hand it seems logical because of the recent rise of the right wing parties across Europe, on the other hand it kind of sounds "don't worry goy, see, here's an anti muslim puppet, now go about your daily lives. The EU is great!"

Based

How long until the EU changes the presidency system so it doesn't have wrongthink again?

Geert and Åkkeson are kike-lovers. We need to replace them.

Any suggestions?

God fucking damnit.. Marion always gets my blood going.

Sylvi Listhaug

just cut the two panels out if you hate it so much. I'm not bothered by them tbh

0/10

b-but muh sexy afd women

It’s a matter of kike and death. And notice the resolution; it’s one of my rotating desktop images. I’d like to not have to redo the whole damn thing just because we can’t think of two more human beings out of 7.4 billion who want to kill kikes and save their nations.

I DID switch her out in the updated one. I just haven’t rerendered it because I wanted to get replacements for the kike-lovers.

The trend of regular women getting dyke cuts is very disturbing.

EU "president" have no real power. He is just representational figure. Real power lies in EU burocracy and (((bankers))).

Presidency of the Council of the European union, not the commission or the parliament. The council is the part where the member states actually get a say, but it doesn't get much of a say on the whole.

The real fucked up part, the European Commission, is not elected, does not represent anyone elected, is forbidden to act in their original state's interest, and fuck knows (((whose))) interest they actually serve.

But it suits Frauke. I like it.

We just need to meme on this a little bit more

You might as well remove Orbán, he's a corrupt cuck. Vona Gábor is the leader of the right wing party in Hungary and Orbán took many of their ideas to make themselves look better.

google.hu/search?q=vona gábor&rlz=1C1_enHU510HU510&biw=1920&bih=1017&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjSwvnYlv3MAhWIVSwKHTI_A2QQ_AUIBigB

No goy! He's depressed! He'll stab himself 14 times in the back in a random walk in the park.

:^)

I would like to call our Prime Minister based, but Fico is simply doing what his voterbase, and in extension 90% of the country's population, that is the total rejection of migrant quotas. He started losing support fast after the last elections and was forced to form coalition parliament with pro-Hungarian party and a populist who denounced him hardly before they sat behind one table. He has been in the political game for too long and is a pragmatist, first and foremost.

The 'true' right wing party, LSNS, was shunned by everyone in the parliament and media, despite being the 4th strongest party after the elections (in fact, their leader, Marian Kotleba, was snubbed by our president, when he didn't invite him to the presidential palace with other party leaders after elections, which is a tradition here).

So yes, he may speak out loud that he is against immigration, but that is more out of political pragmatism than anything else.

That's newspeak for "a political whore".

REMINDER THAT THE EU HAS 4 PRESIDENTS

Junker is the real president. The un-democratically elected president who's job is to continue the white genocide and to turning the EU into a federation.

The other 3 are the presidencies of various different committees and the rotating presidency is mostly just symbolic.

Vid related: 4:00 mark.
One does not simply "take over the EU".

2016 YEAR OR THE FIRE MONKEY 2016

PRAISE KEK

It's an attempt at damage control, they know people hate the EU for immigration and so they want to pretend that is suddenly going to change. Slovakia is no doubt doing it out of good will but the EU certainly isn't.

It's not over til the Jewish question gets answered.

Remember that.

It was a question because I don't get the European process. Go fuck yourself, cuck. It IS going to happen, you piece of fucking shit.

So just when countries start trying to exit the EU, suddenly a "nationalist" arrives.

How convenient. Watch them now turn every country into a police state to "protect" Europeans from "terrorism".

I know what you mean but this is not a sudden event.The president circle is made 4-5years in advance.

I had an interesting discussion with a friend recently about multiculturalism.

Our conclusion was it's not necessarily a bad thing but there needs to be a level of parity and compatibility between the cultures that are exchanging: for example, Brits and Germans, other than banter about the wars, seem like they could get on quite happily in each other's countries. It's quite pleasant to be in the Italian stretch of London, less so to be in a caliphate like Bethnal Green.

This is why the EU was initially so successful - it was a merging of cultures that already had some overlap and similar values and traditions, and most importantly a similar level of moral, philosophical, artistic and scientific development.

The Muslims just do not fit into this, no matter how you try to cut it up. For centuries Western Europe strove for scientific and rational advancement, artistic excellence, philosophical understanding an the freedom of expression to channel all those disciplines into great things - music, art, sculpture, architecture, great feats of engineering and science, etc. By design the Muslim faith finds ALL of those things abhorrent, as it's time not spent praising their great and virtuous death cult's pedophile progenitor.

You can dress them up in the trappings of Western modernity, put an iPhone or Samsung Galaxy Note in their hands and a pair of Nikes on their feet, but fundamentally the vast majority of them are arrested at at 1300's level of development by the nature of their religious beliefs.

10 + 01 = 11

Illuminati zionist shill.

Tar and feather the OP.

The problem with them is genetic. Islam doesn't help, but it's a relatively minor issue. They will never belong here because they are subhuman.

Germans and British get along because they're white, mostly nordic, europeans.

Brits on the wrong side of history yet again, I have nothing against them but I'd rather they get cucked into extinction than bring down the whole of Europe with them

Form the EU SS! DO ITTTTTTTT!