Daily reminder that Gaddafi did nothing wrong

Daily reminder that Gaddafi did nothing wrong.
The man was a true nationalist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGm492qVEzA&feature=player_embedded
web.archive.org/web/20110316073724/http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gwuLNqE2rj86RXryfwwnzve4C3oQ?docId=fcea6e0539e24e4dbd33392f20ada921
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BASED

Didn't Hildog's emails imply he was taken out precisely because he wasn't cucked by the banks, or he was trying to create a gold-backed currency or something?

Agreed.

I don't even know who he is and what is Lybia until Clinton bombed his ass.

Truly, killing Saddam and him broke the Middle East, only Assad left to go.

Probably.

He tried to convert Whites to Islam.

No such thing as a good Muslim.

The only reason he was killed is because he was going to create his own gold backed currency and break away from the US jewry this would send the American empire tumbling down as everyone dumped the dollar

Exactly it.

Sarkozy (France) didn't want to be muscled out of the North and West African market with Gaddafi trying to make a new, gold-backed currency, according to leaked emails

Libya did not have a Rothschild-controlled central bank. That's why he's dead.

I think the only other countries left without kike-owned banks are Iran, North Korea and Cuba.

pick one

Nothing wrong with improving your country's stock.

Nothing wrong with demanding immigrants fit in or leave.

This. It's essentially self preservation.

Why not convert mudsies to Christianity? Christian Berbers were there first.

Poor guy. His country is now just another ZOG chestpiece.
Amerikikes are truly despicable. Fortunately Assad still stands strong.

Correct.

Otto Skorzeny's Paladin group helped train soldiers for Gaddafi.

So they can be good pro American "Christians" who want to die for Israel, right?
Fuck off.

Sauce

I wouldn't even wish christcuckery upon my greatest enemy

Something to inform her potential supporters.

Hillary is as much a warmongering imperialist or even more so than Republicans like Bush and Cheney. Voting for her is voting for war.

Race is all that matters. Muslims are only bad because they are racially inferior.

Because Christianity is cucked and fucked.

He wasn't used to riots though. Should've calmed down and let them get bored and go home rather than pulling a Shah

"Moammar Gadhafi who showed no mercy in his life begs for mercy as his is coming to an end"

ABC News
youtube.com/watch?v=sGm492qVEzA&feature=player_embedded

Amerikikes are absolute scum.

They wouldn't calm down and go home because they were paid by Americans to be there and riot.

And they couldn't show pictures of Saddam because it would "incite the Arab world"? What tripe.

The kikes have been wanting us to go to war with Iran for years now. Will it actually happen?

after seeing Soros NGO's, nothing would surprise me anymore by now.

smile and optimism: gone

Yes he was. Saddam as well. Say what you will about how much of a dictator the two were, but they managed to repress rampant Islam-firster faggotry in their respective countries. Appropriately enough the kike orchestrated murders of these two allowed the Musloids to ruin both their countries and the general surrounding area.

Basically kike agitators and useful idiot sandniggers are like Saruman & orcs: yes Saruman looks white and is more dangerous because he is a traitor and the brain of the Horde, but that doesn't mean you let a bunch of orcs in your house after you kill Saruman.

Useless. Their religion is also their culture which is why they can't into civilization. Non-sandnigger Muslims still have their own national cultures to balance the cancer which make them have a better chance of being decently religious, but still secular enough to be able to use logic.

Pretty sure there's supposed to be a "was" in there, unless it's meant to sound like ebonics.

Kaddafi was ok in my book.

By far one of the closest to a "benevolent Dictator" we'll ever find in a Muslim country.

Why not?

Albanians are the lowest scum in existence after pakis and maybe Somalis.

lol reported

It's been memory holed now, but Sarkozy went in front of the world and vouched for Gaddafi as an ally to the west in the war on terror. It seems most information on the Web mentioning this or his fighting against Islamists doesn't exist on the Web any more.

WHY YOU DIDN'T LISTEN?

The day Amerikikes get wiped off the face of the earth is the day every single people, from Europe to Asia, will be truly free.

America is is completely cucked though.

Okay.

Is this the birth of an epic new meme? I'm seeing you everywhere.

I doubt it.

Libya was Fance's special project, kike.

It seems that the only news regarding this vouch is about how Sarkozy took funding from Gaddafi.
Kikes really are quick in their work.

Without the liberal leftist engine called the US, we would be testing if the ovens claimed to have been used in the Holohoax did exist or not.

Cry more with your sage downvote.

Germany, UK, France, the EU, NATO… All Amerikikes controlled.

Except in 2003. Face it, the US was doing shady shit in Libya, but they didn't want an overt intervention. France was beating the war drums for months and acted unilaterally when Gaddafi retook Benghazi.

Wrong.

Completely wrong.

I must have missed all the European nations lining up to join the Iraqi invasion.

We should have stayed the fuck out of the Middle East. This guy was a bum, and I suppose led his nation in the fittest manner possible, according to the limited intellectual capabilities of brown peoples. Wish they never took him out. I wish all the dictators were still in the Middle East controlling the damn sub-humans. If only we elected Trump in 2000.

Germany and Sweden are Leftist nations, the US has never been a Leftist nation. We've got loads of Marxists these days, but technically we have never been a Leftist nation.

Keep being delusional.

You weren't paying attention then, since several did. They were not needed, however. Europeans serve and need Americans, not the other way around. Libyan war was an America's doing, from the beginning with the Arab spring.

America was founded as a leftist country.

I'm not being delusional, it's a fact that our nation has never been Leftist. Again, Germany is a good example of a Western nation gone Left. The US, at best, is now a Neo-Con nation. Never has it been Leftist.

No it wasn't, it was founded on limited government. That's Right.

Incorrect. That is left wing, liberalism.

There must be something to be found. Can someone dig it up?

I, like many, define Left by big government and Authoritarianism, and Right by limited government and more freedoms. If you don't, then there's no point in us even discussing this because we're approaching the subject with completely different perspectives.

Poland, Spain, the UK joining up sure does show that European nations were stepping in line.

That's not relevant since 90% of modern politics is posturing.

Europe decided to outsource defense because Americans have done it extremely cheaply. That's their mistake.

The civil war? Yes. Active airstrikes on pro-Gadaffi troops? No.

not overt intervention. Where is your evidence that the US wanted an open role in the war?

Same with Bin Laden.

Except Iran, Hezbollah, Assad, Saddam, etc.

Gaddafi: John F. Kennedy was killed because he wanted to investigate Israel for nuclear weapons

Yea, I remember having this argument and sourcing it years ago when the cross hairs of those driving the Arab Spring got aimed towards him. Sarkozy definitely called Gaddafi a friend of the West and an ally against Islamists. It was either 08 or early 09 when he said that and it coincided with a very large arms sale to Libya. web.archive.org/web/20110316073724/http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gwuLNqE2rj86RXryfwwnzve4C3oQ?docId=fcea6e0539e24e4dbd33392f20ada921

In the end he got the last laugh destroying the West. Well, really the Jews are still laughing because that was their intent.

What a based man. Can't Mossad the Gaddafi.

Gaddag did nothing wrong.

European nations should have threatened the US for invading a sovereign country since it sets bad precedent for the future.

Yet all the did was bemoan in the UN.

The fact that Yuros still occupied by Burgers aren't rattling sabers and demanding that they have their own military without any US involvement shows just how cucked they are. And I'm saying this from a perspective of someone who greatly desires Europe to get it's shit together.

Tbh, it wasn't only Americans. Gaddafi was dumped by the great powers. China got something really good from it, that's sure.

But I don't understand why Russians didn't veto NATO on Lybia, because lots of jihadi militants fighting against Assad are the same that helped to topple and kill Gaddafi.

Obligatory F for Qaddafi and GOOD LUCK ASSAD as well.

too far away.

it's that simple. lybia was isolated. as soon as it came into cross hairs, and an event happened whereby the chess piece could be used, it was. and not second thought was given. may even be the fastest non-war war in the history of the usa. the nations went from "well, their next" to "oh, that's happening, i want xyz." gadfly should've waited for other nations to inch their way forward first. putin knew this then too, and was probably shaking his head at gadfly's stupidity.

There have been also a lot of jewish sciencists like Einstein, that doesn't mean we shouldn't gas the kikes.

He was a great national socialst. Ended homelessness, interest-free loans, a good portion of their riches in gold, anti-globalist

Good luck, Assad

GOOD LUCK ASSAD.

GOOD LUCK, ASSAD, BASED LION OF DAMASCUS

Those who still support her at that point are brain dead idiots.

You could show them a video of her saying "I am Hillary RodhamClintion. My SSN is XXXXXXXXX. I'm married to William Jefferson Blythe III yes it's Bill Clinton's birthname, look it up faggots . I've been the first lady of Arkansas from '79 to '81 and again from '83' to '92, the first lady of the US from '93 to '01, senator of New-York from '01 to '09 and US secretary of state since '09" while making stew out of live babies in a witch's cauldron and there would still be suckers that would vote for her.

Watching it happen was just awful.

NATO just bombed shit regardless of civilians and left those alive in the hands of muslim terrorist who routinely massacred tribes that had refused to bow to them earlier.
The media blanked it all out and the talking heads sat there with their smarmy smiles praising the "freedom fighters" over and over.
The masses cheered it all on enthusiastically and no one you talked to was willing to listen to a word you said regardless of evidence. Even trying to bring it up on halfchan /k/ got you banned.

It truly felt like going insane.

Rest in peace, Ghadaffi. You strove for a muslim Europe, so you were no friend, but you stood by your people until the end and you fought harder to preserve their independence than any European leader has since 1945.

video with full context, this is too good to be true.

Good luck, Assad.

Gaddafi was an African hero.

Globalists were going to get BTFO and he had to go.

It really burns my ass because I honestly think he would have been great for Africa. He was making big moves that would have changed the continent for the better and dislodged a lot of globalist interests.

MAY HE REST IN PEACE

Gadaffi was a bastard who threatened to allow niggers to flood into Europe if they didn't pay him 4billion a year

It would have still been better if he wasn't killed though

literally change in the cushion

Full context is: Hillary helped overthrow and kill Gaddafi and here she is laughing about his death (that she helped to cause), paraphrasing Ceaser (We came, we saw…)

In other words, she is a disgusting war-criminal murderer that is all to ready to continue the Wars for Zion and her jewish masters. She must now be allowed to enter the White House

your left-right dichotomy is retarded, fammo.

Leftism and rightism can be best differentiated by the belief in equality vs hierarchy.

And now we are paying probably tens of billions or economic repercussion by said refuges.

hence the

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

lol

b

I miss Saddam.

I miss Hitler.

Everyone does, user.

As it's not have been mentioned, I recommend Gaddafi's The Green Book to everyone who hasn't read it.
I don't remember if it has been on any of the monthly e-book packs.

It's a very simple yet competent outlining of his political philosophy written in the mid-70's.

he got what he deserved, that is covered in shit and beaten to death