Be honest, have you ever tasted your own semen?

Be honest, have you ever tasted your own semen?

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/read/how-diet-affects-the-way-your-sexual-fluids-taste
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All the time

no and self-o-sexual is a real problem to society.

smells awful
so no

wait, what does your jizz smell like? is supposed to smell?

No

Depending what you eat it will smell different. If you eat a lot of meat it will smell/taste worse. If you eat a lot of fruits and vegetables it will be sweeter. Learned it from an old tv show called Talk Sex with Sue.

Once.
It didn't taste good.

I had a tiny bit by touching the end of my dick.

Doesn't taste horrible, but salty. Don't have any desire to try anymore though.

This sounds like complete bullcrap to me. All the complex compounds that make those tastes will have been broken down in your stomach and destroyed long before they constitute your semen. By this logic, you can make your blood sweeter the same way, since semen is pretty much just blood plasma with swimmers in instead of blood cells.

It will change the taste. Doesn't make your semen taste like that food though…. Speaking from experience, I've had more than my fair share of cum

What does it mean when you have chunks in your sperm? pic kinda related.

i eat it every time

It means your shit is fucked fam

you're done bud

Here's a source
vice.com/read/how-diet-affects-the-way-your-sexual-fluids-taste

You need to drink more water

how fucked? been like this for years. clean on muh testing

I can't be sure yet, try tasting it and report back.

what's the worst thing you can eat for spunk taste? sometimes my gf pisses me off.

just blew one out, sorry

Chocolate

went to one those bitch bible sites, so it's prob wrong but
Asparagus.
Garlic.
Cabbage (and its family members).
Alcohol.
Protein.

Meat, dairy, coffee

It's literally all I ever eat.

Ok.

Yeah like 7 times.
But I always end up regretting it.

Tried to do it for like a month, but every time I cum into the shot glass I lost all interest, now I don't even bother. I tried licking it a little and it was really, really salty. Swallowing it wouldn't be pleasant, I think. The thought of someone shooting their cum down my throat while I'm sucking them still turns me on though.

kek

There's nothing wrong. Secretions can sometimes start to dry out a little in the nooks and crannies of your prostate gland. When you orgasm, these semisolid bits can get flushed out, and they are chunky and gelatinous.
If you masturbate regularly, orgasm intensely, and stay reasonably well hydrated, your semen should stay creamy and not have chunks in it.

The gays have come out to play this faithful day on Holla Forums.

drink water and blow more loads. ez, thanks doc

Tasting your own cooking doesn't make you a McDonald's franchise owner user

Once.
It was also the one time I was able to force myself to double over far enough to lick the tip of my dick.
Not only did I get the disgusting taste of jizz in my mouth I fucking pulled a muscle.

Mine smells like bleach.

Testing

>>>/test/

Dude wat? I cook with the damn thing.

About a month ago I got adventurous and decided to fap into the frying pan, using my semen in place of little extra butter I usually put in the pan when I'm grilling grill'd cheese.

I didn't notice much difference in flavour when I tried it, although it definitely didn't taste any worse.

Last night, however, while in the process leading up to grilling two sandwiches for lunch for myself and my sick mother, I noticed my neighbour's 13 year old daughter changing in the yard next door (our window sort of faces out into the neighbour's yard, the suburban layout of our community is somewhat strange), presumably after getting out of the pool. I got the urge to fap and decided to encorporate it into my cooking again in secret.

My mother did seem to notice a difference in flavour for the better - I nonchalantly told her I used a different butter, which in it's essence wasn't entirely a lie, I just didn't specify it was my nut butter. I'm not about to outright lie to my mother.

I consider myself a respectable man of principles, you know.

Yeah several times

Tastes like… Semen, I can't really describe it but, at first it's like the thing you want the more in the world to get into your mouth just before you cum

And a millisecond before you ejaculate it's the worst thing you'd ever want in your mouth.

i cant help but eat my come. its more of a post-fap pleasure than an erotic one so it works out for me, licking it off my my fingers as i trail them across my perfect body, dredging up every bit
i get sick for days whenever i do it though, anyone else get that?

Tastes like salty milk

yes

filthy virgin detected.

are you borderline impotent?

wait like 30 seconds and make it so

cawn dawwgs

Reported

AKA not a real scientist

And they did an experiment, yes, but just because someone claims they can taste something doesn't mean it's not all in their heads. Get a real biologist and show me how sugars are living through the stomach to end up in the semen.

nice meemee

Yes, girl made me

That's really gay fam

I know

Yes.

It's good to be in tune with your body.
Being a weeb/neet/neckbeard has really made me dumb to my own well being.

Taste your cum and taste the test of Health.

Find your own source then, FUCCBOI. There are 100s of them on google

But they are not destroyed, they are transformed into glucose, amino acids, and the two things about lipids I forgot. Depending on the numbers of each of these compounds, the cells of the body can create different compounds who taste differently, another example is shit color/taste although the process is indirect because it's bacteria inside your body that creates a large amount of differing matter.

But it makes sense. It's like when CO results sometimes from combustion of carbon compounds or crystals, the body has amino acids, glucose, minerals, vitamins, fiber, and lipids in numbers that vary depending on your diet. It's that variation that allows for different kinds of shit (indirect process through bacteria) to be shat or different body odors/piss to be produced (direct process through the body's own cells and organs)

I actually have about three times now
AMA f a g g o t s

Are you a homosexual?

I used to think I was so I did assplay and all that jazz in middle school, 100% straight now though

13? Too old

Yes I love JOI and CEI videos. I've shot it straight into my mouth many times

pic related

Sweden, yes

I did once when I was in middle school. I watched this SNL skit where Will Ferrell learns yoga so he can suck his own dick. I thought: why can't I do that? So one night in the bathtub I tried. It hurt my back something awful. But I successfully started sucking my dick. The head of my dick felt all smooth and good in my mouth. I did it till I came in my mouth. It was very salty.

Anyway, a few weeks later, at school, somebody was bringing up something about semen- I forget what- and I just blurted out: "It's kind of salty." Everyone was shocked. They all stared at me and I suddenly realized what I had implied. It never crossed my mind to think anybody would take me for gay. I protested, "No, no, that's not what meant!" But it was all for nothing.

Anyway, that's my story. I only did it once, and I would never do it again. Crazy times when you're first experimenting.

10/10 if this isn't pasta yet it should be

Glad you liked it. It's original- and a true story.

That's because it is alkaline so that the sperm can survive the acidic environment of the vagina.

Thought about it but never have. Smells bleachy and fresh, though. Guessing it feels like snot in your mouth.

It does.

Yeah, it's sort of neutral(?). Like, it doesn't taste bad or good but the smell is kind of off-putting.

so ive eaten my own snot since i was young but my come has a smoother texture. I cant give you the science of it but i ate tons of oranges over a long period of time and my come was so good i was sick for a month, had to stop becaue parents were threatening to send me to doctor

very noyce

Aleister Crowley sure recommends it.

Speak for yourself

wut amine

Oh so that's why mine smells bad…
I'm a carnivorous

Also maybe because I'm Satan now

That's enough documentry proof for me

never tasted it, but came close after a powerwank where i blasted myself right in the eye. i moan really loud when i cum, so my mouth is always wide open. could've easily had a shot of molten semen right to the uvula.

somewhat unrelated, i have tasted my own dicktaste before, though, when i kissed a girl right after she sucked my cock. other than the time when me and my friends would sneak into the enclosed area that housed the water meters of the apartment complex i lived in when i was about 5 years old where we'd suck dicks and other than the time when my babysitter's brother would make me suck his dick, i'd never actually tasted dick before. didn't like it, and i'm glad because i can rest assured i'm a straightbro.

I've done worse.

I know dat feel, brah.