Meme Contest

Who can make the best meme out of these?

maybe if your hatchet job of a crop didn't look like an infants attempt at using scissors.

Maybe you could help

I could but I won't.
Making memes for a board with only enough people in it to barely make it into double digits is a waste of effort.

Improve your templates though tbh.

I don't really know how. I tried using the smart scissors in gimp and that was the best i could manage

Not my own

how big an audience would make it worthwhile, supreme mememaster? How big a kick in the butt?

pre-jim

I don't know where else to try, banned from 4chan

explain this FUCCBOIry

dammit. fa­g­got mod strikes again

you're on the verge of a new cryptocurrency, m8

"rare" memes aren't memes at all, do you even know what a meme is?

like OAG? if it's good it'll spread, look at the gondola/spurdo timeline. you're holding yourself in pretty high regard, and poopooing the site while still posting here. don't make no sense

The likelyhood of a meme spreading in a community as small as Holla Forums is now is the same as the likelyhood of a virus spreading in the desert.
If there was anywhere better to go I'd be there and not here, that doesn't mean I can't talk about how terrible this place is now in comparison to how it used to be.

ylilauta doesn't have much more activity. w/e, thanks for the great insight user honored to be here with you.

"It's not likely, I should give up" Said every great person ever

If its possible to resurrect a shithole then why aren't you on 4chan fighting the good fight?
Oh wait its because it isn't a good fight its a fucking waste of time that amounts to nothing in the end.

Oh, they must've stopped deleting shit all the time. No? Better cry more here then.

Jim taking over and deleting and banning everything he didn't like is why hundreds of people left and now this place is a ghost town.
How is this situation any different than 4chan only at an accelerated pace?

You mean pedos?

so is the february 17th thing legit?

I'm going to librechan if this site truly does shut down.

I'm pretty sure

There's plenty of them still, don't worry

and all the people he banned simply for disagreeing with him including the Holla Forums board owner at the time.

Much better templates

Can we get just the templates too?

I'm using clip studio paint, give me a minute and I'll post better templates

the fucking thing won't post

I can't give you better crops, sorry.

it was a .lip file what ever the fuck that was, so my technologically illiterate self thought that if I change it to .jpg by renaming it, it would work.

but it just made it unreadable.

should be an option to convert or export. think it's .gif you want anyway

Couldn't you just copy and paste the heads in paint or something?

I'm just being a dick honestly. Effort is 99% of creating content, you'll figure it out.

Thank you so much!

What did he ban the Holla Forums board owner for? I remember hearing the Holla Forums BO made a big post on Jim's board, but Jim got super butthurt and deleted it while banning him.

I forgot to ask, but does anyone have a screencap of the post Holla Forums's BO made that triggered Jim?

yw

Now that we have templates, anyone want to make some memes?

There was one phrase everyone was saying to jim and he started globally banning anyone who said it, I think the Holla Forums board owner jumped on the bandwagon and got banned just like the rest.
I can't even remember what the phrase was now, it was just a stupid joke like "theres no need to be upset"

Really though he didn't ban that many people, most everyone left because they saw the new owner was a raging lunatic worse than moot who clearly showed his hand as someone who doesn't give a shit what Holla Forums is about and will ban you for anything he felt like.