DEUTSCHE BANK IS GOING DOWN

DEUTSCHE BANK IS GOING DOWN

pic related is the situation as it stands right now. Do we even know what's real and what's not anymore? I recall DB's stock growing by 2% following a massive downrating. Any economically illiterate Holla Forumslacks can share his view on this whole shitfest that's about to come crashing down on our heads?

Other urls found in this thread:

silverdoctors.com/gold/gold-news/jim-willie-if-deutsche-bank-goes-under-it-will-be-lehman-times-five/
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/02/if-deutsche-bank-collapses-its-taking-the-euro-with-it/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The ECB will bail them out by buying all of their bad investments. The German taxpayer will pick up the bill for the litigation. Nothing will happen.

Once again the ruling class of the EU shits on workers

That is the only thing that is certain when the cucks are in charge.

but that's not possible user, to bail them out would take an amount of money they don't have nor can spend. Even if they had the money to bail out DB, they'd drop the ball on everything else. Refugees, manipulating stocks, rigging gold and oil, all of this takes money. Look at DB's derivatives, it is beyond insane.

Bankers are that kid who used to make up convulated rules to the point nobody wanted to play with them anymore.

More like bankers are that creepy kid who was molested by his uncle and spent his free time lighting kittens on fire.

Talked to a banker and he basically confirmed what i thought: Deutsche bank and others have big investments in default countries like greece and they want their debts paid. That is why so much good money is being thrown into a black hole paid by the german tax payer.

Anyway, the stockmarket or the banking sector in general is just artificially blown up and will come crashing down, i assume that the fed and other central banks are trying to keep the "virtual economy" afloat and kick the can down the road until somehow is caught shithanded and takes most of the blame.

I guess what you see now is the markets in big swings up and down, like a bridge where you just need the resonance point and comes down.

someone like trump

Do you mean when liberal global capitalism is in charge?

This is our ruling class. This is what power looks like in the degenerate state of capitalism we live in today

Or go cold hard icelandic.

just realized i wrote illiterate instead of literate. fuck that's ironic.

And what the hell does this have to do with Trump OP? We don't wanna read this shit

Slide thread

OK lol

And what the hell does this have to do with Trump OP?

thread

This is a slide thread .

As the fall guy? I m rather talking about a bank or a nation not about a single guy. The banking sector is fucked up everywhere from china to europe to the USA.

(1) >

banking sector

the

Mods please this poster is literally just ruining discussion

is a shill

Filtered

Eat a dick, faggot

just ruining

filter and report

, kike

a shill

This is some high powered autism

some high

autism

KEK This is the most obvious form of 'shut it down' I've ever seen. OP you are clearly onto something here, or else whoever this goy is wouldn't be shitting it up so obviously.

Back to discussion. You think that this will all happen before June 23rd?

feels good to know i hit an interesting topic. thanks schlomo

G.. guacman?

Timing is always the hard one to predict. Even if it doesn't (I assume you ask with Brexit in mind?) I doubt that Frau Merkel's little elites club is gonna survive much longer

A lot of people agree it might be Q3-Q4, and it's very possible if trump becomes president but they might drop the ball before that. You think we can at least agree that something major will happen on an economic scale during 2016 or 2017?

You're onto something alright OP.

silverdoctors.com/gold/gold-news/jim-willie-if-deutsche-bank-goes-under-it-will-be-lehman-times-five/

blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/02/if-deutsche-bank-collapses-its-taking-the-euro-with-it/

Ye i wanna see how Merkel and her cucksquad gonna sell this to the German taxpayers.
In february Schäuble said that in case of another EU related crisis they are free to bailout with German peoples savings or smth.
It was barely reported for obvious reasons. This could very likely start a civil war if they empty out peoples savings.

I believe so, yes. China's stock market is plummeting. There is an overproduction of steel in particular and other raw materials globally, with drops in consumption. Crisis is round the corner, we can all smell it

Correct. It would only help our cause. Though I completely agree with you, the EU will last AT MOST 20 years, depending on how extreme they get with regards to amassing power, and if some other disaster (migrant crisis) pops up. I think that the only way the EU will survive long term is if it does something drastic like a big public, out in the open push for federalization.

If brexit happens, I don't think the EU will last longer than 5 years.

Anti-sage bumb. Christ, lad, could you be more fucking autistic?

It is a butthurt lolberg/anarchist from /liberty/ or some Freechgoon lashing out his autism.

yeah i feel it too user.

problem is, DB is also one of the largest FOREX traders in the world.

Because no one ever would act retarded for the sake of acting retarded?

To get back on topic, didnt one of the American fat cats and respected economist (the one with grey beard and bald head) also made some moves to prepare shorting the market?
It was a thread some weeks ago.
Im economically illiterate though so please try to explain things in layman's terms.

could be anyone user

He is pretty prominent. I cant rememeber his name though…

Don't bother posting, bruh

You can't disrupt the discussion if you're filtered

Oh man this is some Autism.

This. Report and filter.

Why won't the mods do anything though? I mean they seem ban-happy enough usually, not meant as a dig - so why is this completely quality-destroying shit posting allowed?

take a wild guess

OY VEI OY GEVALT ITS ANOODAH SHOAH

Well shit, it's happening.

I've already reported him once. I figure there are some special interests at play.

Bump.

what's going on with DB?
I have shares

Get the fuck out of there lad

Bump.

bumpydoodle

read the OP image and sell that shit while you can, better to short it, you'll get your losses then

nah, the government will bail me out

So with the kikes sending out their autist supreme, we can be sure that it is gonna happen.
All for the best :^)

I have a very small saving left. Tiny though. Only few thousands.
Probably gonna have to switch to other German bank.

Are you a fat cat? Then probably not.

You reckon they'll pay you full price?

HAVE WE EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF MEMEING A BIG BANK DOWN?

Spreading false charts and rumors and just acting as if it was going to come down. This could be the next evolutionary step on the meme magic. Crashing an airplane, having Donald Trump as the president and now causing a worldwide financial collapse would be pretty dank.

Pretty sure goldbugs and doomsayers have been doing it for hundred of years already.

meme it.

Yeah, they've been doing it by acting like experts who have some hidden knowledge others don't. We could just pose as random (wealthy) people who are pulling their investments out of the bank in fear of them losing all their value.

Sounds like fun, I'm just not sure how well it would work. It's easy to pose a commoners yelling about how the bank is gonna collapse, but you would just look like a conspiracy theorist. Pretending to be a wealthy investor is hard because I sure as hell don't know anything about the financial markets
(maybe some user does?), and all it would take is a quick google and people would see that the account is fake (name doesn't show up on share holder list).

Take it a step further. Fake evidence that you have sold or are trying to sell a massive amoun t of stock in a certain company. That "proof" could convince actual holders to sell.

honestly the stock market should be so easily manipulated by meme magic. Think about it, it's the most make-believe field there is, people in the market literally believe anything, it's a pure rumor-based market

Don't bother with that. You can do it easily by telling the truth since it's so fucked up.

kek, this

Banker scum deserve to suffer.

I don't know how to create info-graphs, but I'll gladly spread some disinfo. Who would we try to reach though? How to reach all German twitter accounts?

The only question is how to tailor it to normies?

Ah, but banker scum never suffer. When the winds bring the tang of smoke, banker scum get into their limos and ride to their private jets, which they board for a long vacation somewhere on a villa in the Caribbean. The only ones who suffer when banker scum overreach themselves in their endless greed are the regular people who generally do not even know how the system works. Whoever comes to replace the banker scum takes a look around to see a complete financial wasteland and goes "Well, goyim, looks like there's no one to pay the debt anymore. Guess we'll have to extract it from your skins."

someone should start a fake but professional looking blog that uses nothing but fake stats and graphs provided by the good people of Holla Forums

this should then be spread all over the web

Low and Mid tier Rats are in many ways worse than hereditary trillionaires. They see how their bullshit paper money and lies affect those around them, yet carry on regardless. Buy-to-Let landlords being a particularly odious gang of Lower Middle Class parasites, causing mayhem in the housing market with their greed, but remote from people like the Rothschilds, who have probably never even carried money in their lives.

It's the people you see around you that are the real bastards. Not the Illuminati. The ones that chose to exploit their own people, because they think they are better than them.

Man, look at this shit, this is what they told us back in '99, and now my pension, social security, and my private savings are pawned off, and likely gone forever.
Can't wait until shit hits the fan and Freikorps start going house to house killing EU-apparatchiks and Kanacken

Yes but they weren't talking to millions of people who are connected by the internet.

The ones who were have probably been one or two guys. We have numbers.

Maybe the reason they are.in such a rush to import millions of Arabs is because they know the economy will collapse. They want Europeans to fight with Arabs instead of going after the Jews and elites who are really responsible.

This. Muslims are a distraction at worst, and an ally at best.

Yes.
No.

Now you know why you got 1 million savages on your streets. Best case you have to work your way through them when the system goes down, worst case, they adapt faster than you do BECAUSE the system has gone down, and they have tribal connections.
See, this is a jew-tier post, asking you to redirect your anger at immediate targets instead of at the people who will be leaving for the Bahamas or Uruguay until things stabilise.

no, it's the fucking top that needs to be removed

they would have to hyper inflate the entire eurozone for that to even happen.

it won't happen

Well, no, Arabs are still the enemy. People just need to remember that there are more enemies than that. All Arabs in Europe deserve to be killed without mercy.

So…… are there any uhhm… you know like - PROOFS - that the deusche ban will go down???

greetz ^.^

The EZ is already hyperinflated. Its just that DB and all the other fuckers are passing their derivatives between themselves and using the ECB to pretend it will backstop them.

If it can't, their 70x market value paper becomes worthless, and paper marked against assets held by any bank that holds DB paper falls to between 1/7 and 1/70th of their current value. Like your pension or savings. The only thing holding it up so far is that no-one in teh game wants it to fall down.

All of them need to be removed.

Arabs in Europe are certainly the enemy. They will be killed.

Words have meanings user. Capitalism is a system of free exchange of goods and services. We haven't had that since 1913. If you are going to criticize something, call it what it is. We have (((mixed markets))).

Couldn’t we use Facebook to meme a run on a bank?

“Friend” people in your area and then say things like “I went to make a withdrawal and the bank said they didn’t have my money! It was only a hundred bucks, WTF! They were turning away other people, too…”

Reported. Even I know the thread is shit, but you deserve it.

y u report me? :((
._.

Is any other bank attached to this one that might go down?

Don't need false charts. Just take real ones that look terrible and use those.

Fake data is for Jews.

Old examples I just happen to have on my computer.

Literally all of them.

Of course, but only in Europe / America.

Even my bank? ._.
In the circumstances that I'm going to have to transfer my savings… would putting it my Paypal wallet be a good idea or not really?

Gold and silver.

Things are so bad you won't need false charts. Just a collection of real ones the typical layman cannot understand

Arabs that stay in their sandland can do whatever they want, I don't care.
But the same isn't extended to the kikes. They've done this too many times to be allowed to be left alone.

remember to sage and ignore happeningfags

Oy vey, bail-in it!

Crashing this bank
With no survivors

this
wasn't it Goebbels who said the best propaganda contains no lies?

SO THIS IS WHY BITCOIN IS UP JESUS FUCK

bitcoins pls