Why aren't you marketing your comic movie to girls, Holla Forums?

What's the worse that could happen?
Also, will this be worse than Batman v Superman?

It looks marketed to girls…Hot Topic girls

That does not instill me with confidence for this movie.

Kill me now fam

Is this real?

I wonder when hashtags will be viewed the same way as AOL Keywords

She needs a better agent if she's merely billed last

Is that a line from Bohemian Rhapsody?

Always the plan, but they say it will still be totes edgy

I like that all of my friends went to see Deadpool and Captain America: civil war.
I like that only some of them saw Batman vs. Superman.
I like that none of them saw Age of Apocalypse.

All of us are probably going to see this movie.
But that may very well be the worst fucking movie poster I have seen in my entire life.

Sadness.

Hahaha, that's cute. Kind a corny joke, but good. There's a certain charm t—

wait a minute…

HQ in the centre of the main 3.
Waller and Flagg above all the other members.
Shit graffiti style.

JUST

I'll watch it, but only with mates and I will complain the whole time.

it works if it's Terry

Oh, she's a menace, alright.

More pictures. Pictures of Spider-Girl.

Suicide Squad is literally about a band of dysfunctional psychopaths who are forced to carry out assassinations and Black Ops missions for the government under constant threat of having their heads exploded.

It's not supposed to be Goth Harley Quin's sundance film festival entry.

Are you saying she's a good or bad actor?

As bad as that poster is, it's kind of nice to see a poster nowadays that's at least partially drawn. Modern movie posters are all terrible, just pictures of actor's faces or whatever.

Still looks like a studio project to me

I thought it had to go in for more reshoots to make the movie more violent when the dipshits who were making this movie saw how popular Deadpool was and decided that's the direction they wanted SuysideSQWARDto go in.

shame that's what it'll be known for.

I love the marketing designs for this movie. I don't care how tumblry it looks. I'm simply looking forward to it for the crazy color contrasts and hope for something like a DC version of Guardians, with bright colors and fun characters. So tired of that Snyder crap.

Honestly… I'm actually thinking this movie might save the past-Dark Knight DCCU.

Same, this looks like it might actually be a fun film, if WB execs don't screw it up again. It certainly has a striking marketing campaign, and it is interesting that a band of murderers strapped to explode if they get out of line looks to be more colorful than the last two Superman movies. I know guys like OP just want to piss and moan about everything, and that's probably the only way to get a thread going around here sometimes. But fuck, I actually let a little hope into my heart that this movie will be entertaining. Meaning I'll actually watch it, I skipped BvS because I knew it would just be more of Snyder's shit.

Ironically, the best thing about BvS was Batman. And he was batshit (haha) crazy.

It's not even hard to fix. It's canon Bruce has an annoying aunt.

Warner shills get out.

Front page news

It's still not made for capeshit fans, just late middle age people who heard about Batman

This triggers my autism something fierce

Getting this pissy over a movie poster.

Yep, seems like another day on Holla Forums.

It will be worse, but fanboys will says the opposite.

I see, you don't really have a counterpoint, so you move to dismiss with buzzwords.

Honestly, if OP cared about the material, why isn't he posting a storytime for us? I think the problem with guys like OP is they treat Holla Forums like it's twitter, they don't take advantage of the format here.

Also, how many people saw Assault on Arkham? I thought it was fucking great (barring a few obvious plotholes), and hope Suicide Squad is as entertaining.

I swear to god the day after the trailer came out I was stuck on the subway listening to a class of middle schoolers badly singing Queen.

It's sad how kids only found out about the group through marketers.

I'd rather that then them never finding out at all.

Because girls don't buy anything unless it's got shirtless hot dudes and copious amounts of romance, which is boring for anyone with more than two braincells to rub together.

All the Marvel movies prove you only need the guys shirtless for a little bit, and then the girls will sit through the rest.

No suit? No mystery!

More of her, in the suit. Now.

I WANT SPIDER-GIRL