Brainstorming thread

To save the planet, we must kill 5 billion people, preferably without making a mess.

Post your suggestions.

INB4 "kill yourself OP"

320 million would be enough if they were chosen properly. Americans, for example.

ditto
except;
Murricans: 320 million - 34.2 million non-religious murricans, they can stay.
Muslims: 1.5 billion
Christians: 2.2 billion
Hindus: 1 billion

That's approximately 4.858 billion. The remaining 142 million can be complemented with random chinese people

Kill all the non whites, and then the trashy whites, then build robots to replace them. Problem solved. Certain ethnic groups with cute lolis can stay, for instance north indians, non-chinese mixed japs, etc

detract 6.8 million chinese and replace them with Jews.

Good call.

well if you wipe out religious americans, you'll get the worst of the kikes anyway. Point taken tho and then there are the niggers.

Scratch that, I believe it's over 15 million Jews. Hard to find precise estimates on the internet for some reason

within, say, 6 million?
go for 120 million chinese and 20 million kike-like organisms.

WHAT THE FUCK.

Everybody's arguing about WHOM to kill and nobody's telling us HOW.

I NEED IDEAS.
I'M TRYING TO SAVE THE PLANET'S ASS AND THE ASS VAN WON'T HELP.

The 1.1 billion niggers should be in there as well.
Here's my new list:

Murricans: 320 million - 34.2 million non-religious murricans, they can stay.
Muslims: 1.5 billion (all of em)
Christians: 1.1 billion (that's half)
Niggers: 1.1 billion (all of africa)
Hindus: 1 billion (all of em)

That's again, approximately 4.858 billion. The remaining 142 million can be complemented with 15 million Jews, and the rest can be random chinese people

There, how bout that?

Develop a goddamn supervirus capable of infecting cells with specific markers, so they infect only specific group of people.

- kebab specific markers
- cracka specific markers
- dindu specific markers

We would need several super-virus strains for this. Or make an ultimate one and vaccine for it. Give vaccines to good groups of ppl. EZ

Jim can have endless food and space for his pigs at the moderate cost of 100 million phillipino souls. His can be the new Auchwitz, heil Watkins.

Everyone who uses facebook and tumblr unironically gets systematically murdered off by the Holla Forums special Ops force.

No "fake suicide" bullshit, none of it. One bullet to the brain and a picture of adolf hitler framed and hung in the same room the body is laying.

Kill 5 billion with gas, obviously. A german company can design efficient thru-put chambers.

The USA is about 10 billion m2. That's 2m2 per corpse.You could just hay fork the bodies out onto the surface and allow nature to take its course.

sounds reasonable

Why do you get to use the free fertiliser?

Seeing as there'll only be 34.2 mil americans left, there should be equal distribution with Europe as well.

South America
North America
Africa
Latin America
Asia
Middle East
East Europe

basically everything that isn't western Europe

think about doing a really clean operation where there's no panic, just one day where everyone is simultaneously killed through some sort of programmed drone army or nanotechnology put into the worldwide food supply… You'd walk around from place to place with abundance everywhere finding decent humans from time to time; everyone would have a gun so even the shit-stains of society that happened to live through the great killing would get weeded out rather quickly.

Canadians? Australians? New Zealand? Scandinavians? Some of the enlightened Americans? Southern Europeans? Iceland? Japan?

You would be on my list, dumbass.

If you can't outline a manufacturing and deployment plan, you might as well be promising a Mexican Wall.

The wall will be built, and im brainstorming not making a manufacturing plan. And TBH, i think it'd be cool if someone else did it, but i don't want to develop a plan/do it in any way and end up sending my soul straight to hell.

good point. If facebook went offline for 20 minutes, half the world would commit sudoku. There'd only be the bodies to deal with then.

Methane clathrate at the bottom of the ocean is already melting.
It's too late, we're all dead.

t. earth

it's easy.
convince half of internet users that SJWs are trying to take over the world, convince other half of internet users to help SJWs take over the world, have them fight each other irl, only survivors are 2-3 billion without internet.
and the elite that initiated this, ofc.

neocons kind of did the same when they pretended al-quaeda which essentially consisted of nobody except bin laden, was this huge global sleeper cell organization in which all muslims are sekrit members.

OP you are an idiot

ebola 2.0

it exists, please release it

Kill all women

The bigger idiot is you, saging a facetious thread where anons are having tongue-in-the-cheek fun in the purest of chan tradition.
I strongly hope your gout ulcerates, you miserable little cretin, and that heavy equipment is unavailable to extract you from mom's…basement.

Well, I for one don't give a fuck about what you believe, and find it hard for myself to believe everything just fell together in an orderly fashion, don't think whatever made us is cruel enough to only give us 60-80 years of conscious thought, and also believe god has a recycle bin on his computer he empties every so often for the undesirables.

youre first

The evolution theory does not state that things "fell together".
If you want to disbelieve it, the most helpful thing to do is not read or understand it, as you well know.

I wonder if a scientist were to treat the Bible with such disrespect as the Christians show to the evolution theory… would they let him get away with it?

e.g.
"I find it hard to believe that you see God, a 50 foot tall bearded man, sitting in the church each Sunday granting each of you a miracle"

But no.
Scientists don't pretend the Bible is SUCH bullshit as that.
And yet, here you are, with a stupid fake version of evolution.

Prayer? the right spiritual entity could make ll the difference.

yep indians ideal choice. A lot of Chinese too and you should have your 5 billion

Actually for the FIRST cells to form they actually WOULD have to fall together… self reproducing chemical structures protected by a cell wall that also fell together. Notice i didn't actually even say evolution, I was actually referring to the universe and the properties that govern physics.
e.g.
Based on computer simulation:
If gravity were 10% stronger on average, matter in solar systems and galaxies would simply condense entirely
If gravity were 10% weaker on average, solar systems and galaxies would simply never form seeing that particles would just fly apart.

But people that don't believe in a creator immediately think it's ignorant To believe in one. Sorry my opinion isn't the same as yours. As we all know, IT IS 2016. And it IS absurd to think anyone has a differing opinion.

The whole of India…

There's a billion people there but at the moment:

* No forms of trying to limit their mass population growth

* Massive pollution and the people actually don't give a fuck

* Massive corruption and a me only attitude causes all the filth, greed, pollution, massive gap in poor and rich.

* They are so fucked that they can't even get running water and toilets to people (The Romans had this 2000 years ago for fucks sake)

Followed by similar countries like Pakistan and a lot of African countries too.

Why would they have to "fall together"?
If there were a flat, membrane form of life, then individuals would randomly have mutations that made then curvy. If the curviness helped them to survive, it would persist and extend. Some individuals would have an almost enclosed space. If that were useful, it would persist. Closing up completely is an obvious next step, and if the enclosed space were useful for any purpose, then once again it would tend to propagate. And so you have your proto-cell.

Your argument runs like this;
"I can't imagine how this evolved, THEREFORE it was put together".

Well, woop di dooo. You need to work your imagination harder.

All of this applies to america too. At least India only has the occasional small-time war.

So you think the arrow landed right in the bullseye. You're amazed by that. The creator at work, you think to yourself.

There's just one problem with your scenario.

Can you prove it was POSSIBLE for gravity to be different?

If you can prove that, Stephen Hawking will wheel himself to your door in order to learn your new knowledge.

But no.
You can't prove it at all.

"Members of the jury, how could my client be guilty if there was a serial killer in the room"

"WAS there a serial killer?"

"I don't know, your honor, but…..that's my defence"

Observe.
At this exact point, user stops talking about evolution, and he starts talking about ME.

He insults me.
He paints me as an extreme political correctness freak.

This is just a more sophisticated was of saying "You're wrong because YOU'RE A POOPOO"

sybir

That's easy. Find away to EMP all electronics. Once that's done, people will revolt and do your job while you can sit back relax and watch the world destroy itself.

no one cares about your pseudo-intellectual debate. you've never taken a college course on biology or physics and thought to yourself "well i for one am astounded, and believe the universe and life itself is a work of art."

"And yet, here you are, with a stupid fake version of evolution."

You do understand you're not helping your debate with yourself which is just a circlejerk around saying "I'm Atheist, I'm Smarter than you, Fuck you, and your god, what did he ever do for me" supported by meaningless garbage to completely ignore the fact that our existence at all is nothing short of a fucking miracle.

Please, KYS, and allow atheists that have something intellectual to say in a conversation to try to win me over instead.

Because of the grey area that is ethnic judaism
Its a pretty complicated system on its own aswell so its almost impossible to find out who is jewish and who is just ethnically jewish, unless you do a background check on every single person in the world and go back on their family tree 3000 years

War between the most populous regions. India/China are the obvious ones. Most of Asia would take sides, but the fight would be brutal and most Turkik tribes nearby would pick a side and fight as well.

Also if you got a good border system we could contain a disease epidemic. Preferably in Africa.

only white people should stay. We live in harmony with nature and have shit birth rates. Subhuman niggers and kebabs reproduce too fast. There is 800 Millions of us. Redistribute some of us on south america, africa and the mideast and it's enough.

Asians can do whatever they want. Chinks and Japs can shoot rice niggers for sports if they want. They should just stay at home

nukes

Pandemic that sterilizes everyone while still allowing for in vitro fertilization. Then you can control future population size while everybody else simply dies of old age eventually.

Yes. Kill yourself OP please.

You won't though will you?

And now you see the issues with advocating destructive means of population control

You want to know how to reduce the population down to 2 billion without killing people?

You have to start a massive birth control campaign. Encourage a life of decadence over wanting sex. Fund sex robots to get people to stop breeding at large. Pour heavy support into abortion, have every 5 in 10 males born get a mandatory vasectomy, and push hard for eugenics.

Eventually the population will go down on its own

Easy: Set up an economic system in which people can get filthy rich by pumping huge amounts of carbon dioxide into the air. This will raise the global temperatures enough to melt the ice on Antarctic and Greenland, thus raising the sea level and making billions of people homeless. It will also raise the temperatures enough on land to make the tropical and sub-tropical regions uninhabitable, thus driving billions more away from their homelands. The oceans will absorb much of the CO2, making it impossible for animals to grow shells, thus pulling the rug out from under all the ocean food-chains and depriving humans of an important food source.

The result will be a partially uninhabitable world where everybody is trying to migrate north while competing for an ever-dwindling food supply. 5 billion dead for sure.

but I said "without making a mess".

You should all kill yourselves for being impressionable retards that have fallen for the overpopulation myth. You probably believe in the rest of the doom and gloom hysteria as well.

Enjoy wasting your time worrying yourself to death trying to solve problems that don't exist.

Overpopulation or not, it's still an inefficient way to use limited resources for no purpose at all.

What do we need all those people for anyway?

this guy

should be on the die list

Except you, who care enough to reply.

I was certainly astounded by what I learned of the universe, but I see no reason to conclude that it's a "work of art".
What are you basing that on? The evidence, or your personal subjective opinions?
Is the universe signed at the bottom corner by the artist?

But I genuinely believe, based on the evidence, that I am smarter than you. And I think it's appropriate to say so, because your own argument depends on your stupidity. Your argument is "This amazes me SO much that some deity must have done it"… which is merely jumping to conclusions.

What does the word "miracle" even mean?
What are you saying?

If you're saying our existence is contrary to the laws of physics (like Jesus walking on water) then, for some reason, we haven't FOUND any evidence of that.

Once again, you're posting the "argument from amazement" which goes like this;
"I am so AMAZED by this, it couldn't just happen by itself"
But how do you know what can or cannot happen by itself? From your brief and sheltered existence in your parent's house etc.
How little you know, and how arrogant you are.

The time people waste on trying to "save the Earth" could have been spent working on fusion, improving solar cell efficiency, installing hydroelectric dams in every feasible location and investing in asteroid mining projects ensuring we'd have limitless energy and raw materials for all of our needs for the forseeable future.

The issue isn't with resources anyway, it's with the dumb shit distribution and use of those resources.

You first user.

This project is already well advanced, user. We can just carry on as normal.

Like distributing it to people that have no purpose to exist in the first place.

What do we need all those people for anyway?

Firs define this "we" you keep on blabbing about.

not you

This. You're worthless either way.

this guy is right