Police Order

To Dear all Users of this forum;

I am a oficer of the Lake City Police Departement. My Superior has oficcialy ordered me to conduct an investigation of this Web Site. This site was Investigated in 26 may for Possesion of narcotics, but no Result has been as yet reveled. The Log's and records of this site are under control of us. Do not try to outsmart us or you will suffer the Conseqences.

We have sincer reason to belive that a well-known Smuggler and Criminal, Mr… Rolf R.. J. Kin , is in hidding on this webiste as well as Contacr with the Outside World/ You must summit to a Serch conduncted by the Police Cors each and every one of you,

Sincerly,
DR Marcus Como P. H. D.

Gonna need to see a warrant first

DEAR SIR:

I HAVE PROCURD the Necesary Warantts. A Copy is Displayed & Signed By Me.

Warrant No. 6141848#

STATE OF IOWA
POLICE SERVICE

This Warrant is issued to DR Marcus Commo PH D to investigate the website 8CH.NET/B/ for POSSESION OF NARCOTICS AND OTHERR OFENSES.

SIGNED COMMO MARCUS PHD.

/r/thathappened

Lol

Gay

Go away! I've been on this place since the very start. Like, literally, I was one of the first few users. You are not a police officer, I should know. Trolling is 2007ish, and times changed, so, don't ever browse back to Holla Forums.com or its .onion counterpart.

Have you seen this?

lol as if the police would tell us.
would you give a sand nigger warning before their brains get blown out?

How does a web sight posses narcotics?

we do have the hardest dank memes on the market.

That what I'm wondering too, also how do they EXPOCT US X-DDD to know where some rando nobody's heard of before is hiding, most of the users are pretty obviously anonymous to each other ffs.

Fuck, that filter's still on? keke

TO ALL POSTERS WHO DOUBT THIS ACUSATION:

I have EVIDENS FOR YOUR POSESSION OF NARCCOTICS!!! IT HAS BEEN VERIFYED BY THE INTERNATINAL COUT!!! ADMITT OR GO TO JAEL!

He types like a retard. He's definitely a cop

This thread is TESTICULAR CANCER

But if I admit… I'd go to jail too…

- Joseph.

Please have sex you mongrel

when

I have been in COMUNNICATION with the judgs of varyous disticts and conties and they have offered a plea bargan. Plead gilty and there will be no prisin for you!

Really? Sounds legit to me, anons!

You'll never catch me coppers! My homosexuality can not be challenged!

Nothing to see here officer.

"Other offenses?" Like what?

Claiming to be a police officer and foraging court documents is a very serious crime. The only person going to jail is you

You are all RETARDD IDIIOTS!!!!! I DID NOT FORRGE ANY COURT DOCUMETS, THEY ARE VALIDATEDE BY THE UNION OF THE STATES OF THE AMERICAN THERE IS EVEN A SEAL!!!

You guys do know impersonating an officer is a felony in like all 50 sates right?

yes, yes, it is

This is starting to look pretty legit guys. I'd better delete all my cp.

My ass if all lubed up if you want to go rooting around in it. If its still full of drugs they're just past your wrist deep

Report OP to the fbi.
I did