Tranny Shaming

I got a concept for ya Holla Forums. I call it tranny shaming.

Most of us work retail jobs, some corporate, and some non-corporate. But we can all do this. Every time a transsexual comes into your shop, whenever they are checking out or you're done helping them, just refer to them as their original gender (it's always obvious). Then remember their reaction.

I've gotten 4 in my shop so far.

Pic related: this should be shamed

That man loves his job

such a good life

Who the fuck asks that

Idiots coming into a shop that buys and sells a great amount of used DVDs and Blu rays

I think it's safe to say that your employer organisation has a policy of NOT shaming customers.

So, you're doing one thing, and taking a paycheck for something else.

How do you feel about being a cheat?
Aren't you the person who should be shamed?

Policy, that's a good one!

Thanks California

fuck OP, that's cruel. why would you do that? I mean I can understand you don't like them but fuck… if you see someone trying so hard to be something, even if they are failing…

I would feel so bad doing that to someone.

why am I laughing so hard? I cant breath.

I've met some genderfluid people before tho, they were alright. more redpilled than most people, bout the only thing that really pisses them off are when you try to label them. as long as you are cool they tend to be nice people.

OK, if you don't believe me, ask upper management how they want to handle customers.

I guarantee they won't say "Do whatever the fuck you like"

p.s. calling me a jerk doesn't make me wrong. Your meme folder is not your superpower.

Who gives a fuck unless you lose your job.

homophobia isn't exactly a new concept and mostly it just makes you look like a complete loser.

forgot: sage for data mining thread.
anyone who is not using tbb: enjoy having another bit set in your NSA database.

It hurts less that people hate me if I'm INTENTIONALLY being a socially backwards fucktard, right?

It was OP who put the concept of "shaming" into this thread, user, so I assume that OP cares.

Here's the best hat in the world to help you understand.

tranny spotted

so i had a good career of shaming asshole customers but
does this count

you were rused op.

Thanks Allah

Islamic countries usually solve homosexuality by forcing them to be trannies though. Or at least BASED Iran does. Maybe the rest kill trannies too.

Cuck

I fucking live in California and have yet to ever encounter one at work -or ever. Where the hell do you guys work at?

Have you been living under a rock and not seen what these people do? It's a fad started by tumblr but they're forcing kids to be trannies, trying to let men into women's bathrooms to rape children

Raping little boys and goats because your religion demands women be covered at all times so you can't find a qt

TOP KEK
You sir have made my day

You don't belong on Holla Forums.

shut up, sir

Except by their own admission they are morons of the highest order. Ask them to define what a man/woman is without using circular logic or 'because I say so'. PROTIP: They can't. They're just try-hard attention-whoring idiots

I was going to say something about this being low hanging fruit, but holy fuck! is gold!

You have changed my mind.

Top tier OP, they're all pretty good.

10/10

Being transsexual doesn't mean you're gay, check your fucking privilege, shitlord.

Similar thing I do when challenged by PC liberals.

Before responding to them, I ask what gender they identify as.

Women are used to being treated like a beautiful woman feel ugly and insulted, men who are trying to assert dominance are immasculated. Yet, as shit libs they cannot let on how humiliating it feels.

If they bitch THEY look like assholes.

This is shockingly like me.

that one would've made me really sad tbh the way you describe it makes me thik he went home and killed himself as they are oft too do

I guess when you work in retail you have nothing more exciting to do..

It wanted to offer you its hole, should have gotten those digits.

fuck outta here

That sounds interesting user, can you tell more about your family life?

maybe you shouldn't be here

I think this trans shit is made up much the same as interracial relationships. I mean sure they both technically happen to a small degree but that shit is way over-represented in everything these days proportionately to their actual occurrences irl.

I've never seen a tranny irl. I've seen a handful of ir couples irl, mostly white men with asian women. I've only met a gay maybe twice in my life too. yet if you turn on the television you're bombarded with that shit like it's a common occurrence.

I've met like 3 irl, but they were people I knew already. Too much degeneracy here tbh…

This was only on Facebook, but I saw that nigger tranny Kylie Brookes being a cancerous cunt, so I reported him for using a fake name. 3 days later I see 2 sjw "news" sites reporting he had his account suspended, one flat out lies and said it was "because she looks too masculine"

Just google fb tranny Kylie Brookes and you'll see what I mean.

OP has his trollface on.

Its against the rules to use a fake name of facebook?
I never got involved in that shitheap since I'm not a normalfag socialite but I was under the impression you could hide your identity if you really wanted to.

Some bullshit to do with people getting harassed iirc. But yeah, they have a real name policy now, have done for a few years.

eh I feel bad for any mentally ill person who ends their life

and we all know transshit is a mental illness