Are jews real, or is it all just made up?

Are jews real, or is it all just made up?

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/revelation/2-9.htm
biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=5uEK7zaMEBg
youtube.com/watch?v=YzU_0cMS7IM
youtube.com/watch?v=awCOSRg-gks
youtube.com/watch?v=P_ZiVRedU-4
youtube.com/watch?v=QcvjoWOwnn4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Oaths
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You best believe in jews OP
They believe in you

The jewish religion was supposed to be snuffed out by christianity, but it persists as satan's little gift to the world.

they are very real and they have no bad intentions

made up religion full of racist and other stupid shit
just as ridiculous as nazism

They're real, but there's a lot that's made up about them.

Very few of the people who inhabit the nuclear-armed genocidal state of Israel actually have any meaningful genetic relationship to the peoples who once inhabited that part of the world, for example. Ashkenazic Jews are basically just inbred Europeans who've succumbed to a particularly strong mind-virus (Jewish religion and culture). Ironically, it's the persecution of Jews in Europe that led, in part, to the strength of their mind-virus and, ultimately, to the creation of Israel. If Europeans wanted to get rid of the Jews, it would have been far more effective to breed them out of existence rather than trying to wipe them out. And sympathy in the wake of the Holocaust and the displacement of many European Jews led directly to the creation of Israel.

Sure, a fraction of a few generations of European men would have had to put up with nagging kike wives, but that would have just fueled their desire to fuck the Jew out of them.

Given their population size relative to the population as a whole, Jews do wield disproportionate influence in media, finance, and government.

Holla Forumsyps Reading Hegel?

i have never seen a real jew in my life, so i think its all made up like santa

Well, Judaism is an ethno-religion. If you believe or at least respect the beliefs of the Torah, then yes Jew are real. However, if you're an atheist and deny jewish faith then Jews aren't technically real. They're just a bunch of people claiming to be chosen by God.

its just used as a scape goat to keep everyones attention on a giant generalized religious group of wine blessing chala bread eating oyveying rabbi babbis so that the global elite cult and bad guys at the tops of gov and evil corps like monsanto and EA just have no accountability.

if everyone is busy blaming da juice, nobody looks up and blames the legit bad guys.

also the bad guys love perpetuating this meme by pretending to be jewish (bible warns about this)

biblehub.com/revelation/2-9.htm

biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm

remember though, the whole devil thing is just the global cult's false religion. just because they think it's real and worship that false idol, doesn't make it real.

also thought I would mention this

youtube.com/watch?v=5uEK7zaMEBg
youtube.com/watch?v=YzU_0cMS7IM
youtube.com/watch?v=awCOSRg-gks
youtube.com/watch?v=P_ZiVRedU-4
youtube.com/watch?v=QcvjoWOwnn4

The Torah foretells the Jewish people's exile, and then says, "And it will come to pass when all these things have come upon you, the blessing and the curse which I have placed before you, and you shall take it to heart among all the nations where the L-rd your G-d has exiled you. And you shall repent to the L-rd your G-d and hear His voice, as I that I command you today, you and your children with all your heart and with all your soul. And the L-rd your G-d will restore your exiles and have mercy on you, and He will come back and gather you from all the nations wherein the L-rd your G-d scattered you." (Deuteronomy 30:1-3).

Some rabbis and Jews protest the existence because of the "Three Oaths" en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Oaths it is included in the text of the Torah. It says that Jews are to remain in exile, as guests of the nations of the world until the Messiah returns and unites them into a Jewish State. The existence of Israel contradicts this portion of the Torah and therefore draws protest from many Jews.

Israel became a state after WW2. But the process began with a slow Jewish migration in the 19th century and the "zionist" movement. After WWI, the British took control of the territory from the Ottomans, migration accelerated and it culminated with Israel being granted statehood in 1948.

Three Oaths
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Three Oaths is the popular name for a Midrash found in the Talmud,[1] which relates that God adjured three oaths upon the world. Two of the oaths pertain to the Jewish people, and one of the oaths pertains to the other nations of the world.

The Jews for their part were sworn not to migrate from Exile to the Land of Israel en masse and not to rebel against the other nations, and the other nations in their turn were sworn not to subjugate the Jews excessively.

Amongst Orthodox Jews today there are primarily two different ways of viewing this Midrash. Of the Haredim, those who are strongly anti-Zionist often view this Midrash as not being fulfilled, whereas Religious Zionists view it as being fulfilled and maintained, and now obsolete. Both buttress their positions by citing historic rabbinic sources in favor of their view.

"Why/What are these Three Oaths? One, that Israel should not storm the wall {RaShI interprets: forcefully}. Two, the Holy One adjured Israel not to rebel against the nations of the world. Three, the Holy One adjured the nations that they would not oppress Israel too much"."[1]

The Midrash is in large part an exegetical analysis of three separate verses in the Song of Songs, and naturally reflects the traditional interpretation, which sees the entire book as an allegory for the relationship between God and the Jewish people. The three verses are:

Songs 2:7: I adjure you, O daughters of Jerusalem, by the gazelles, and by the hinds of the field, that ye awaken not, nor stir up love, until it please

Songs 3:5: I adjure you, O daughters of Jerusalem, by the gazelles, and by the hinds of the field, that ye awaken not, nor stir up love, until it please

Songs 8:4: I adjure you, O daughters of Jerusalem: Why should ye awaken, or stir up love, until it please?
R. Yossi bar Chanina said, “There are two oaths here, one for Israel and one for the nations. Israel swore not to rebel against the nations [R. Yossi bar Chanina views Israel’s two oaths in Ketuvot as just one], and the nations swore that they would not overly burden Israel, for by doing so they cause the end of days to come prematurely.[4]

Solomon, of blessed memory, foresaw with Divine inspiration, that the prolonged duration of the exile would incite some of our people to seek to terminate it before the proper time, and as a consequence they would perish or meet with disaster. Therefore he warned them (to desist) from it and adjured them in metaphorical language, as we read, "I adjure you, O daughters of Jerusalem, by the gazelles and by the hinds of the field, that ye awaken not, nor stir up love, until it please." (Song of Songs 2:7, 8:4). Now, brethren and friends, abide by the oath, and stir not up love until it please (Ketubot 111a).

In truth, this commandment is not a commandment which includes the entirety of Israel in the Exile which now exists, but it is a general principle as our Sages stated in the Talmud in Ketubot, that it stems from the Oaths which The Holy One, Blessed be He, made Israel swear not to rush the End, and not to ascend like a wall.

zionism =/= jewish

nobody is supposed to be in israel

Oh, that's interesting.
I was wondering that, tbh.

Yes, I'm the OP

Bible says kill all infidels.
Jews don't believe in Jesus.
Christians are largest religion on earth.
Q.E.D. there are no jews, no muslims, no buddhists, no atheists and no other religions.

autism insurance: i didn't imply that atheism is a religion. that depends on your definition of atheism.

But is autism a religion?

According to Holla Forums… YES, yes, it is.

I live in Antwerp, Belgium.
One of few places where Haredi jews live (the extremely orthodox jews).

I regularly have to pass through their area's and when I see them it's always a mixed feeling.
Sometimes I can't help but start laughing, because of how fucking ridiculous they look.
I mean look at them.
Also it's hilarious how their women shave their heads because showing their hair is a break of modesty, but then they wear wigs that look as real as possible. lmao.
Like holy fuck how fucking retarded do they think their god is? It's beyond retarded.
That's like saying oh my god doesn't want me to run around with my tits out, so I amputated my tits and then got silicone tits which I whip out wherever lol fuck you god, ur stupid laws got loopholes.

Other times I feel sorry for them, mainly the young children.
And sometimes it pisses me off that they live completely isolated from the rest of our society and don't integrate at all. (then again they don't cause any problems so I prefer non-integrating jews over semi integrated muslims who fuck up my shit, fam)

/thread

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀██▀▄▄▒
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀▀░░░▒▒▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▐░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░▌▌▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░▄▄▄░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▄▄▄▄░▄░░▌
░░░░▄▀░▄░▐▐▒▒▒▒▒░░░▀░░░░▀░▄▀▐
░░░█░▌░░▌░▐▐▀▄▒▒░░░▒▌██▐░░▌▄▐
░░▐░▐░░░▐░▌▐▐░▒░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░▀▌
░░▌░▌░░░░▌▐▄▀░▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░▐
░▐▐░▌░░░░▐▐░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▄▄▄░░░▌
░▌░░▌▌░░░░▌░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀