How to keep myself away from Holla Forums?

I need some Advice.

I realized long ago that making friends is compromising yourself/myself, exposing your fears and vulnerabilities, that could be used against you/me, latter down the road.
I want to quit friendships.
I want to quit Holla Forums.

just kill yourself idiot
The chance of getting cucked and being screwed in the end is the same argument used against women and such, you just have to take chances to get the best in life

Where do you live?

That's a secret user.

tell the webmaster of Holla Forums to ban you for life.

Looks like somebody doesn't want a life long friend.

Your loss, hoss.

I'm willing to bet, that we are far far away from each other, either way, I think friends are spooks.

I will still be around if you want to talk.

Why do you have to compromise yourself? You just have to lie all the time like I do.

I have considered lying, the problem is how to keep a record of those lies? it's too much of a hassle to me, and the shame of getting caught telling a lie is too big.

Also I'm morally opposed to lying.

You're clearly weak willed, lack initiative, and are fucking lazy. We live in a time where personality disorders are more common and widespread than any other point in history and demons are running amok on the earth. Your observation is a wise one, but your solution isn't optimal. This is only a problem for people that have a compromised system of interpersonal filtration. If you're paying attention to the behavior of the person you're with and judging them, and are grounded within yourself and rely upon your own company alone so that you can discard shitty friend prospects and liabilities easily and justly, you should have zero problems. There are rational reasons to abstain from relationships altogether, but you have identified one that is not. What is required for ideal outcomes is to work to change your own design

How the fuck can you get attached to anonymous posters? Are you getting attached to tripfags? Do you post in pony threads?

If so disregard my advice and default to this

Well some times that is the case.

What do you propose then I’m willing to read and take into consideration anything.
but no more kill yourself thing because that isn’t going to happen.

What is that?

the thing is that most of these people aren’t bad, it’s just my paranoia, about I’m going to get hurt or even the mere thought of them disappearing makes me anxious.

Keeping relationships with people, that most likely, I will never get to meet in real life is destructive, in my book.

Giving up on anonymity is a big no no for me and for the others too.

Probably not, no, but if we were it would be a lost opportunity of fate, wouldn't it?

I am always alone, even around people, and I always will be, that's just who I am, but the distraction of good company is dramatically underrated.

lol I proposed a solution immediately after this sentence

It should be extremely obvious with the various context clues around it. If you don't have a functioning system of filtration to keep shitty people out, then that's how you get this problem "making friends is compromising yourself/myself, exposing your fears and vulnerabilities, that could be used against you/me, latter down the road". Interpersonal filtration, once again, is the frequent perception and judgement of people's character and actions so that you can spot red flags of toxicity and cut them out of your life preemptively. It is the system missing or malfunctioning in all people who have consistent problems with shitty, toxic people in their life

and furthermore if this system I described was actually operational you'd not have paranoia on the matter because you'd be set up to make the correct decision ahead of time

This is interpersonal dependence and it's a problem. It's essential that you find satisfaction in your own life before you go out trying to make friends and relationships or you'll find yourself in an addiction

That doesn't really follow at all. Relationships are destructive if the interaction with the other person is toxic, destructive, and negative outcome producing. Relationships with anyone are supposed to just be mostly enjoyable and fun. I fail to see how non-irl relationships are destructive at all

What are you, five? lol

I'm not telling you to give up anonymity I'm genuinely curious how you can become attached to people if they completely lack an identity and are unidentifiable in subsequent posts

silly boy, the key to beeing a good liar is to invent a new persona and to become this new persona. You start to be an actor and impersonate everything this persona stands for.

Why do you want to quit? The gang isn't the same without you!

Oh now I get it.
English isn't
my native language and you write a little too complicated for me to understand.

Oh ok, I will try to start paying a lot more attention to the behavior of people around me.

I know man, I have had it since I was a kid, growing up it was difficult for me to make friends and whenever someone new approached to me, it was awesome, but I’m too proud to admit it (in person) I prefer to suffer alone than let a friend know I miss him/them.

I’ve never been a fan of long distance friendships/relationships.

Sometimes I’m a Little immature.

go try new things OP. books, vidya, lifting, walking, whatever. something will stick and you'll eventually meet another sperg lord in the pursuit. we'll always be here if you need us. go forth and become.

Don't worry, its shutting down tomorrow.

wait no I mean in febuary fuck

We are really far away user.

Probably.

Some times good company can be quite elusive and the end result could be painful at the end that's why I prefer to be alone.

I'm just breakin your balls, keep on truckin soldier

Remember to do that thing I told you, this isn't a problem without a solution

I will follow your advice.
I have a genuine interest in Lifting.
My RL best friend that I rarely get to see, lifts weights if I start doing it to, it could bring us closer and I would be able to forget this place

I really hope that is the case.

I thank you, but I would like to think, that I will never come back, I see this place as the pit prison in the dark knight rises, and I really want to get out of here.

I will try my best.

Yeah right…

I don't see how you expect to get hurt from a normal friendship.

I don't see how you can really be betrayed.

If you spend enough time around someone, you will do something embarrassing, and they could betray you by telling others about that embarrassing thing you did.

Or maybe you find out that they have a low opinion of some group of people that you just happen to be part of

Or maybe it becomes a one sided friendship, and you find yourself making all the effort

That's just life.

Everyone does embarrassing things.

Most people talk shit behind eachother's backs, and most of them don't really mean it.

And sometimes friendships fade.

Those are all just parts of life, and not particularly bad ones either.

Being scared of what the other person could do to you is not a good reason to not have any friends.

And those things you listed; they're only things that can hurt you if you let them.