San Diego - Trump Rally Happening - #3

San Diego

characters characters characters characters

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QWqVfAaNUfw
youtube.com/watch?v=E6-PwjQYBtc
reddit.com/r/sandiego/comments/4ldvy6/assaulted_by_trump_supporter_while_my_back_was/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

great thread op

Previous thread

how do i link to the old thread

i want to continue the debate of the cuck-anti-trump cameraman versus the cuck-beats-other-whites guy video.

That hat is bootleg as fuck.

great thread op

the OP video is actually pretty interesting

ikr

Why do we need another one? It’s long over.

thread #2 was 750 posts

if you want to make a followup thread you have to beat everyone else to it. then i wouldn't make one.

using anime reaction gifs is a big red flag of shill or 4chan autist.

Why can't any of you fags get violent against the anti Trump fags?

it's true, people need to fight back against the anti-trump bullies!

And yet nothing is happening. It’s over.

multiple threads can go as long as the discussion keeps going.

you are just butthurt that you weren't fast enough. why do you have to create every thread?

Now is not the time for violence, that comes later.

Right now we are shifting public opinion against them byb making them look like the irrational, emotion driven, zombies they are. When the public reaches a large enough consensus where they view themselves as in our camp then they will begin to see this violence as directed towards themselves.

Then their self preservation instincts will kick in and it can be channeled towards making the holocost real and not just the delusions of deranged and grasping kike minds.

No, you’re just a faggot. Keep your assumptions to yourself.

sounds like a good plan. keep shifting that overton window, although trump has already moved it really, really far.

however, there still needs to be some protection for trump people at these rallies so they don't get killed by nonwhite mobs.

you keep kvetching about it like an autist. go away.

It’s not even where it was in the 1950s yet. Never mind that we have to actually ACT OUT what has already been discussed.

Don’t make shit threads, rather.

People are responding to it. Sounds good enough to me.

I'd like to get it back to where it was in the 1850s.

Restart the American Colonial Society, start calling for niggers to go back to Africa…

Beautiful.

WE LOVE YOU OVERTON WINDOW-CHAN

what's there to discuss?

If you have anything other than a hearty laugh at that video, may I suggest:

That's what I want. At that time politicians called for only British whites in America. No Catholics or anything like that.

I am sorry to sound mercenary about this, but no revolution starts without sacrifices.

Do you think we would have stood up to shit wreck some slimey limeys if it wasn't for the Boston Massacre? That shit convinced a lot of the fencing sitters that the britshits were not on our side, and maybe the revolutionaries had the right idea. There is going to be blood one way or another. The best we can hope is to use that to our advantage.

As bad as this sounds I keep hoping that some of these niggers and spics pull a woman attending a trump rally into the crowd and rape her. A white woman getting gang raped by shitskins would make any red blooded white man burn with the rage of a thousand suns. If you add in political reasons like that it could be spun into a narrative that would have niggers hanging from the trees within hours.

I know this comes off as edgy and cold hearted, but our very survival as a race hangs in the balance. The race must be protected.

I just don't like anyone in the video. The chad is no better than the black yelling "fuck donald trump". They are both chimping out. The camera guy is a cuck too. There is nothing but shame in that video!

this has already happened at trump rallies, but not rape. beatings.

I fully support your strategy. you gotta make sure it's spread on social media if not msm when it happens.

If youre the same bozo who was denying reality in the last thread (NO GUISE HE WASN'T EVEN TALKING TO THE WOMAN - while in the woman's face with a camera)

then who gives a fuck what you like.

Stop getting in wive's/children's faces with your camera kike and maybe you won't get manhandled

i'm the same guy. i said i don't understand what happened there. but white chads are garbage that do nothing to help white interests.

if you go out there and beat up other whites for no reason you are just going to get a criminal record. you aren't doing anything to help the white community that way. you are simply becoming like a black hoodrat

You're just mad cuz he slapped your ass

You're cancer.

This poor nigger is in the top tier of niggers.

you should have seen him in the other thread

youtube.com/watch?v=QWqVfAaNUfw
Someone thought he was the cameraman, because the posting style is similar in the video description

wasn't me tard

Oh, I saw him in the other thread. He sure shit that one up.

the guys behavior was the same as chimpout. he is as bad as a black chimpout.

you are the kind of tard white who thinks "if you so much as look at my wife the wrong way, i'm gonna kick your ass"

fuck you
you will be interned in a camp and later gassed
you are a subhuman who does not deserve to be white

i know it's sad for the intelligent blacks. they have to face so much pressure from other blacks.

Huh.

i just didn't understand what happened

I would have kicked your ass too.
Youre beyond saving.

Probably prepped the bull a few times before posting on YT

autism: the poster

so you're just retarded then?

first retard, i'm not the cameraman. but look, the chad had no right to hit the cameraguy, even though cameraguy is a tool.

since you keep attacking me for a pointless reason, I have to keep replying to you. i can stay on this thread all night, only because you are being a massive faggot.

in america, the chad could go to jail for up to one year for punching the cameraguy. how is the chad going to get a paycheck for his child if he's in jail?

yup we got an autist cow here

He'd be out tomorrow (on a weekday) or tuesday (when the courts reopened)

But you keep attacking me a69358. And I'm not the cameraguy. I don't live in California.

We are talking about California here.

He'll get 30 days. Be out in 10.

wow. just wow
>>>/newfag/

sorry satan, i forgot

The best they can do is decide not to breed, lest they further the insanity.

but you keep attacking me

just like the cameraman hollering like a bitch

i can't believe you took my pic and sent it through memegenerator and fucked it up like that. at least just use MSPaint, you faggot

look autist just find something else to do.

the problem with autists like you is that you want to make all the threads.

then why don't you pay for your own fucking chan? you can be the admin.

as long as you are not an admin or mod, you are at risk that someone else creates threads, and steals your posters. deal with it autist. creating threads is the only thing you look forward to in your life?

This thread is fucked.

Did any crazy stuff happen with the protests after five o'clock? I stopped watching around then.

You've got it backwards. I didn't want to make the thread, and I don't give a fuck who makes it. I just hate attention whoring faggots like you that will fuck a thread up just so you can be the OP.

>>6140373
is so embarassing. Show some fucking respect and lurk for longer than a week before you post again.

I wasn't attention whoring, which doesn't make sense. I just want to keep arguing.

You are a massive faggot and I hate autists. I have used 4chan since 2011. I just don't care about syntax because chans are not my life, like yours is.

Gee I wonder who these instigators are!

Step aside everyone, there's a bonafide oldfag coming through.

You also don't care about the basic functionality of the website.
Fuck, you're a faggot

We should start showing up at Trump Rallies in football pads and shit. Can you get thrown out for wearing football pads?

These niggers are only going to get more violent the closer Trump gets to the presidency. The cops are clearly having a hard time protecting us, we must take some measures to ensure our safety.

Football pads, shin guards under your pants, steel toed boots. Keep a roll of quarters/nickles in your pocket.

I mean, best case scenario you never have to use it, but better to wear it and look like a dork than not wear it and get jumped by 5 niggers and get the shit beaten out of you on national television.

Why would he want "credit" when we're all anonymous?

I mean I'm not disagreeing with you, he's acting like a Maximum Faggot, but that credit thing doesn't make sense.

Credit might be the wrong word, but it's normal to feel some kind of happiness when a thread you made takes off. People seeking that happiness come to template threads and rush for the chance to bake the new bread, not caring if they're doing a good job of it or not. Not bothering to post helpful links, or stirring up thread-derailing controversy with their shitposts.

I don't care enough that I would still be talking about it if the guy wasn't arguing with me about it, but I still think it's shitty behavior. Sometimes you need to stop for a minute and think about what you're posting before you do it.

no one could care about it less than wheels and "jeff". it still doesn't work.

youtube.com/watch?v=E6-PwjQYBtc

you are jealous you didn't get to make the thread. autist. go eat your chicken tendies that your mom made you. 4chan is better than these tools.

Dude was defending the cameraman? Fuck that cuck shit. He's a stupid faggot for his reactions to a man defending his family from some faggot with a camera up in their face yelling at them.

OP is a gigantic cock sucking newfag.

Jesus Christ you're the biggest faggot.

I wasn't defending the cameraman. I'm defending the chad father.

i meant, against the chad father. the chad acts like pavementape.

your about 5 years behind most people here

Somebody found the cameraman's thread about it.

reddit.com/r/sandiego/comments/4ldvy6/assaulted_by_trump_supporter_while_my_back_was/

Hilarious.

Mien sides

the reddit comments are rough

anybody found the facebook page about it?

SD user reporting in, all is quiet right now.
wish I could have made it to the rally today, missing that NEET lifestyle right now.

Thanks for the heads up. Was this on local news? They said they have the guy's facebook.

Possible cuckspect

cool. thanks.

last I heard they were talking about arrests made at the rally and a psa about drunk drivers. I wasn't very attentive to it tbh, was watching the rally and trying to find various streams of the action.

it doesn't matter who he got assaulted by, this guy is a fucking head case.
seems to me dad did nothing wrong, if that guy came at me like that I'd think he was going to attack me or some shit.

So… what does this have to do with the football pads idea

(44) absolutely BTFO. Hell, he probably IS the obese-sounding camera man.

Football pads would be less-than-optimal. For similar pricing, one could outfit themselves in the stuff designed for motorcyclers, in the event they eat it.
Jewgle 'motorcycle armor' for a general idea.

Less bulky, probably more protection, more variation in format.

Here's the problem: That doesn't mean shit unless you've got organization behind it.

This is the truth.

We require a means via which to raise/acquire funding, and we need men-at-arms, so to speak - 2-3 dozen men, so outfitted, showing up at every Trump rally or event, would be the optimal condition.

I'll just put this out there:
Cleveland is going to be bad.

We NEED to organize something in the context of being prepared to protect people, because the average person is not going to go into that scenario even understanding that they might need protection - they just won't be ready for the kind of hostility coming their direction.

Let's say about $100 for full set-up.

3 dozen men = 36 individuals = ~$3,600 initial investment.

A pittance.

The real cost would be in training (if such were incorporated, and it should be) and transportation.

I've been thinking the best way to handle it might be to break up into cell-groups and function largely-independently - this limits the potential for fund-raising, IN THEORY, but if we could form a sort of 'network' via which to raise, acquire and distribute funding, we'd be all set.

… Of course, I wager most of the money-raising platforms existing today would not be willing to allow such efforts, but I may be wrong.

In any case, at the very least, we need to compile a… well, a training manual of sorts - the Roman Legions had basic texts as to how to go about handling different conditions which they might encounter, as well as describing the proper manner in which to handle and train troops.

A subsection for: Social Media/Public Relations, Infiltration/Subversion, Security/Defense, Debate/Ideology, etc etc.

We can make RWDS a reality, but we need to put in a bit of the effort first.

If we all work together and think on this, I have little doubt we could come up with some pretty simplistic methodologies via which a small group of men in any city can form a micr-legion ready and able to defend their people at these events, without coming out seeming the bad guys or in any way offensively violent or aggressive.

Lol all the reddit comments are against him

Uncle Sam's got you covered. SH 21-76 for the former and FM 3-05.301 supplemented with Simple Sabotage and The Freedom Fighter's Manual for the latter.

BASED "JOHN SMITH"