My Laptop Is Finally Dying

So the w and q keys finally broke on my keyboard, I've replaced all of the arrow keys, two of my USB ports are broken, mouse pad is broken, both of my audio jacks are broken… I've decided I need to get a new laptop by the end of January since I'm running on a USB keyboard and mouse at this point as well as USB audio… On two ports. (I'm copy/pasting the w key)

I don't want to upgrade to windows 10 though, Holla Forums.

Are there any suggestions for windows 7 laptops with 6GB of RAM? I can only find 4GB refurbished… I bought a temp $100 laptop on Amazon to do Uni ork on this semester, but I want something for games and atching torrented HD anime.

You could always try not being a retard and building a desktop computer to install windows 7 onto.

I live in a tiny slighty-larger-than-closet-sized room that I rent out from a tiny house. I don't have room for a desktop. Otherise I would build one.

Plus I've had this laptop for five years going on six now. I feel bad about abandoning her since she was top of the line when she first came out.

Phew at least im not the only one who has this feeling
Anyways OP just buy a new one, if you would post info on yourself and what you need that would help out but youre being a cunt about it so I cant give you any real advice

Just buy and adult baby OP, all your worries gone :^)

if you don't want windows 10 just install windows 7 on it immediately after buying it. windows 10 isn't that bad tho tbh.

well I want something with 6GB of RAM to play decent vidya, good enough graphics to watch HD korean cartoons/decent audio uality on it, and something that won't spy on my like 8/10.

I torrent.

My budget is gonna be ~$600-$800 after I pay court fees for starting a fire in a fireban zone and all my credit card bills this September.

In reality I'm only gonna have $200 on hand, but I can afford to put up to $600-$800 on a credit card*

go to one of those thrift stores, they might not sell AB but if you want a laptop you could be set there
I dont think youre going to be done with it for 100 dollars though, and 6gb is not enough for most games, I payed 500 eurobux for a pretty good laptop back in 2013. 2.6 ghz, and about 8gb of ram I think, did have over a terrabyte of storage though so that made up for it, I mainly play older vidya on it though so no problemo with the bad specs

w10 is fine. Disable spying and carry on, u retarded conspiracy-theorist

well if you torrent, get yourself a new laptop, Torrent windows 7, burn windows 7 onto a cd and install it.

Also a possibility: get yourself a new laptop, keep windows 10, disable all the features, get spybot antibeacon (optional), and torrent whatever you damn please aswell.

It's been enough for the last 5 years though? I don't play super high-spec shit, mostly things like Kamidori and The Forest.

u can push shit with 4gb of ram

Yeah but at that point I could just buy a POS and jury rig everything.

In fact I'm pretty sure the $100 replacement computer I got has 4gb ram.

and what do u need to run?

I got 8 gb and even skyrim runs at 35 at medium-low graphics, the forest runs even worse for me but thats because of CPU I imagine

Here's the specs of my temp replacement by the ay.

OP make sure to check if your laptop model has drivers for win7.

I had a similar problem this year as my laptop got fucked after using a damp rag on it. Some arrow keys and numpad keys did not work anymore and I looked for computers. The only ones I liked had literally no win7 support. They had no drivers for the touchpad. It was an ASUS model and I read in some forum that ASUS just does not give a fuck anymore about win7

This is shocking when you think how ASUS is considered to be one of the better companies.

i swear they take turns being shit every couple years