cool

What are you, a cave-man?

Thats a nice sandwich dysnomia 9/10
Im more into teething rings though :^)

you not have the 5 $ to get a subway

It also has cheese. :)

Going to stick your dick in it?

You suck dick and so does your sandwich

Is dat spinach instead of lettuce? If so, thats some partrician taste I do that.

fuck your sandwich nigger!!!!

Certainly an ebin blogpost, subscribed. :^)

the sandwich is a lie

I had two huge sandwiches of much higher quality than that in under a whole day ;)

Just testing if I can really recognize anons
Are you that brazilian guy?

I bet you're a fatfuck

Step yo game up soyne.

That looks like shit. S H I T. Git gud

Nope.

The first sandwhich was a few hours before I went to sleep, and not HUGE, just bigger than OP's sandwhich. The second sandwhich was a few hours after I wake up. When I eat this much food, I eat less the next day. I'm just chubby, but I eat generally small portions and healthily most of the time, rarely exercise though.

keep very calm. do not say a word. you might upset these insects and get stung + die. whatever you do, relax, don't say a thing, don't twitch a muscle.

looks like shit

post a better sandwhich…

how did you make that font?

trippings

CAREFUL

BLT is best sandwich

the proportions are completely off
it must be dry as fuck, that lil bit of salad leaf looks just sad and the ham is too dense and looks lonely

sry, not a good sandwich at all

but the foto is good rite?

yes
also, are you eastern european by any chance?
the bread as well as the plate just look too much like of slavic origin

composition is shit tbh

What I think hes trying to say is that they look like shit and I think theyre very cheaply made you fucking communist Please dont ban me

meme this shit.

hey! Its you! I just saw u in the abusive G Parents thread!

I post in every thread by now man, but I still think you mean

yup. This board is goin to shit doe. Wat u think of his story doe? Legit?

I think you should start spelling it though not doe you fucking nigger :^)
I think its only half legit, totally over complicating shit, I doubt they can get away with fetish roleplay if shes really being that abused, let alone have shit like facebook and such
hes still a dumbass for diddling the crazy

-I Don't Like Niggers and Snics-

I myself am into dangerous roleplay. Even deadly sex act roleplay (Being sentenced to death with my GF and being duct taped naked together and being thrown into a volcano, but right before we die, I come insode her and she moans so loud). KINKY!

Ultra kek
I didnt ask about your fetish esé but thanks for sharing it anyway, have you actually done any dangerous sex acts or is it just fantasy?

I fucked a chick when I was on a plane, and our pilot got knocked un-conscious. we all thought we were gonna die, so I just saw this chick lookin all sad, so I asked if she wanted to fuck b4 we died and she did. Craziest thing was, she was a young nun goin to the Vatican to meet with then Pope Benedict or whatever the twats name was (b4 francis). She was tight as fuck man, best anal ever!

so, attention whoring is ok now?

my OCD is twitching.

Double Dubs confirm. You must stick your dick in it!