Ausfags looking to move to Texas

This country is
OVER
Kikes and the likes are EVERYWHERE here, we are so cucked I don't even know what white is anymore. There is no escape, people here are fucking mongoloid degenerates who are ripe for Tze tung-tier dictatorship.

What can one expect when moving to mother Texas? Basically where we live now, North Queensland, is geographically similar in many ways. The legal system/forces here are full blown corrupt, can we expect the same there? We are disarmed here in case you were not aware. I'd like to be in Austin or somewhere a little bit more rural, none of that spic/nigger melting pot jewghetto shit. I want to be able to farm goods without a 4WD full of menacing degenerates driving through my back gate and raiding my shit.

Tell me about your beautiful land and the benefits of living there over other states (besides Arizona), texfags.

Other urls found in this thread:

coopercenter.org/demographics/Racial-Dot-Map
bestplaces.net/religion/county/michigan/marquette)
movetolanark.ca/settlement.cfm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_population
archive.is/6d2N6
theage.com.au/victoria/melbourne-race-rally-ugly-scenes-as-rival-protesters-clash-in-coburg-20160528-gp63pz.html
facebook.com/7NewsMelbourne/videos/10154278850244301
clarionproject.org/news/american-muslims-stone-christians-dearborn-michigan
nationalreport.net/city-michigan-first-fully-implement-sharia-law/
ibtimes.com/bernie-sanders-wins-big-michigan-muslims-political-pundits-cant-quite-believe-it-2333030
toprightnews.com/muslims-say-that-easter-egg-hunt-violates-the-u-s-constitution/
rightwingwatch.org/content/jerry-boykin-police-cant-go-dearborn-michigan-because-muslim-population
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews, nigger, kikes, liberal progressives. The pockets of old white Texas are dead or dying. Stay away from the cities, stay away from the border. Austin is fucking Melbourne, dude. The good farming land is going more than likely be way out of your price range. You go further north and you are entering tornado country. Looking at NQL it looks like east texas, but the further east you go the more niggers. Stay off the gulf.

You are buying into the Texas myth a little too much.

Texas is shit. The entire southwest is shit pretty much nowadays. What is your skill-set because that would determine the best place for you to live.

The Texas in your mind doesn't exist anymore.

You're thinking more of Montana or Wyoming.

Texas is a shit hole. Move to the rural Midwest.

Bring it!
Learn how to shoot and come work!
I do Architectural Engineering in Austin, Texas. Business is booming in all the major cities here. Hill country is my favorite but the suburbs around the other cities aren't bad at all.

Move to Wagga Wagga or Broken Hill. People out there know where to keep their abos and it's pretty much only whites outside the abos.

Ah yeah, and a few yankee kikes from up north will scream about Texas and how it sucks. Fuckin looney.
Texas has it's own electric grid. If STHF, this state has a brilliant plan to become our own county again, legally secede per the Texas constitutional right it signed when joining thr US. GOLD BACKED Texas currency is coming. Dollars will be toilet paper if 0bunga chimps out and a major natural disaster or EMP attack.

How about you grow some balls and gas the kikes race war now in your own country, coward? In other words, fuck off, we're full.

Probably better off killing yourself tbh

Oh boy, your own country that is majority spics. Everything a man could want.

Really?

coopercenter.org/demographics/Racial-Dot-Map
You'll stay the fuck away from Austin if you know what's good for you.

Native Texan here

Let me tell you something. Texas is pretty cool. The people are pretty good apart from big cities, fuck those places into eternity
BUT
There are fucking beaners everywhere

This is not always a bad thing. Many beaners are cool, bro tier dudes (they still have to go back yadda yadda yadda). Sometimes they are total shitheads. Avoid beaner neighborhoods always (nigger hoods too, obv). However, the white population is in decline and if you see somebody with dark brown hair and eyes it's safe to assume that they have some bean or injun in them (even though I coincidentally have brown hair and eyes but am full white). The pure white population is probably around 50% on the whole.

The thing to do is to move to a small town that is somewhat close to a city. You can work in the city, because they have jobs, and retire to your rural white wonderland. Rural whites are pretty cool, I don't know why everyone hates on rednecks so much. Most folks around here are warm and inviting. The only downside is that we like beaners too much. Most people have beaner friends because they are cool dudes and thus equate beaners to whites

The land itself is beautiful. We have plains, hills, woods, mountains, everything.

Avoid South Texas unless you want to go illegal hunting, as some South Texans are known to do

Let me make this clear though

DO NOT MOVE TO AUSTIN, FOR GOD SAKE STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM THAT PLACE

AUSTIN IS NOT TEXAS

AUSTIN NEEDS TO BE NUKED

DO NOT GO TO AUSTIN

AUSTRALIA > US

The US is the epicenter of world kikery. Stay and fight.

But if you must… Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming are the Jewel if the US.

montana is a good choice. Mr. Garrison lives up there.

Check out Corpus Christi dude, I think it'll be right up your ally.

There's alot of land that's still underdeveloped so white suburbs galore out here. Not to mention alot of your "gnarly waves".

I lived in Boise for a while and holy shit it's a white-man's paradise.

I'm moving back in a few years, can't come soon enough.
I tell you the spics and niggers hate the mountains and cold weather. The mountains the geographical bastion for whites.

My cousin lives there and has said the same but I didn't believe him. Maybe ill go move in with him

I agree that mountains are the natural habitat of Whites but what explains the number of beaners in Denver?

uh huh, great fucking idea dude

Doesn't stop them. Chicago is easily in the top 10 coontowns and when it gets cold it gets freezing.

You gotta admit our immigration policy is pretty good. They try to sneak into our country so we put them in offshore camps so shit they self immolate. Then if they get approved we send some of them to Cambodia at which point they actually go back to whatever country they were "oppressed" in showing the people that they are nothing but economic migrants.

Are you fucking daft m8? At least we enforce our fucking borders.

You could try Arizona user, I hear it's really nice if you can stand the heat. Gun laws may be better than Texas but are at least equally good.

God damn that's gorgeous. I've got a moron friend going to school up in Idaho, he loved it up there.

DUDE WEED
people from California are known to flood Colorado, Washington and other states with that nonsense.
t. CA user

Why don't you stay in your own country and fight for it? You think USA doesn't have the same problem? We're less white than you, idiot. The only thing we have is easier access to guns and freeze peach, although those are also constantly under assault.

Roommates? :^)

I've lived on the Southern Coast all my life and holy shit, when I first tasted that pure mountain air…I heard my ancestor's call.

I meant that last part metaphorically and literally. The largest contingency of Basque people live in Boise, Idaho. It's the Basque capital of the US, sort of like their "Chinatown" since the geography of the place is very similar to our ancestral homeland.

Ausfag from __Perth__ and I have only just moved into this city since I had lived my entire life in rural areas in that state.

This place is sucking the soul out of me, everywhere I go I either see non-whites or those who are whites being leftist cucks. I can't take this shit anymore, people in this country live in the cities like parasites.

RWDS when?

Easily one of the most BASED mad cunts that ever lived.

North QLD? Geez mate at least you don't have all the Gooks and Pajeets to deal with.

If it wasn't so hot up there I'd actually consider a move.

What's the job market like up there and are the women snaggle toothed hags and fat like in the UK?

Why would you move to a city?

University

M8 why

what are you studying?

Damn user, that sounds really uplifting, spiritually I mean. Go meet a basque qt and raise some beautiful children.

I didn't actually know basques had a more unique language, I thought it was just some weird spanish/frog mix, guess you learn new things every day

I know, but I don't have much else.

Computer Software

Couple of fun Basque facts

That's my plan, trying to get Spaniard friend to follow suit. Basque women are the perfect combination of French and Spanish. They may not be Aryan uberwomen, but they're about as honest looking a European woman as it gets.

Left Wagga last year:

- Aboriginal Crime is out of control as they're immediately-released by the courts, and they're fighting an ongoing battle with the Sudanese Immigrants that sit-downs with the police and community members can't resolve.

- Aboriginals doxxed everyone involved in Neighbourhood Watch on Facebook. Facebook, of course, allowed this.

- Huge influx of immigrants post-2007, accelerating big time around 2012 when the population seemed to explode and crime and congestion shot up.

- Almost complete take over of GP services by Indians and Asians

- Police force is understaffed by 1/3 due to officers being off on PSTD leave.

- Security cameras now all along the main street and security guards at the taxi ranks.

- Large Asian population and 6,000 Indian Families.

- 30% of the town's population speaks a language other than English

- Huge diversity festival each year, Indian Rappers, 'come for the cuisine!', diversity board on the town council.

- The growing Muslim population demanded the council give them a building for worship two days after the Paris attacks.

- Multiple fat girl / Skinny Sudanese guy couples pushing prams

- Hijabs on street, catholic schools all list Diversity as their top priority and don't mention God at all

- Rape counsellor I know retiring after 30 years because she can't handle the brutality of how immigrant women are treated

- Left because no girl was game to out to a pub after 10 pm; my truck was stolen and burnt out three times in one year; and a home invasion a block away from me involved the dude being hacked with a machete in front of his screaming kids. I'd go over to a mate's place and end up trapped at his house for a few hours as the police closed off the street due to gunshots that weren't reported in the local papers but I could find reported in the Perth papers.

The Green Party member recently scolded a nationalist party for wanting to give a talk there: "Wagga is such a racially-harmonious city". *wanker*

So I moved to another small town with only 8,000 people.

Council announces plans for a Muslim Centre.

Forget Rural Australia. It's fallen.

Mediterranean women are often overlooked and underrated here, but damn do you guys have some good ones.

Good luck and god speed user, we sure do live in interesting times so be safe.

Is your government supposed to be as secular as the USA is because I don't think that's exactly lawful to demand the government builds a temple just for your people with public money.

I'd bet that shit happens in the US anyway but we're not supposed to.

All the way out there in the country? FFS I had no idea it was anything like that

Its bloody gay that Fortitude isn't on the Senate for this election

LOL

You been to Texas? Sounds like you haven't that's mini Mexico. Australia is actually more of our last hope. A whole isolated continent for ourselves.

Wagga was a very, quiet traditional town until there was a massive influx of Seachangers from Sydney circa 2003 since housing was very cheap there.

They brought a Hardcore Leftie culture with them, and started voting for the policies to enact the diversity and congestion that drove them out of Sydney to start with.

Now it's all Pretentious Cappuccino Shops, 'Lifestyle Apartments', Faux-Terrace Houses, Lumbersexual Fags, and they even opened a Craft Beer Brewery last year.

Walking down the street last year, and an Asian Hipster stops me and my mate to tell me I have 'the best beard he's ever seen.'

I tell him it isn't a Hipster beard but a 'mourning depression beard' and its pointless applauding me for something that 'pretty much grew itself' anyway.

Guy looks like I slapped him. My mate just looked at me after the dude wandered off and said "We have Asian Hipsters now?"

On the upside, they also brought Sydney prices for the housing with them, inflating all rents and prices to ridiculous extremes, so the house I bought in 2002 for $112,000 netted me $380,000 last year.

However, this is the thing to watch out for: certain public services were starting to struggle due to resource scarcity and dealing with population growth they were unprepared for: the health service, the police, council rubbish collection, community services like Cancer Care and Meals on Wheels, road congestion, and the electricity supply, so I expect Leftie White Flight to accelerate within another 10 years so they can find other 'charming, friendly country towns' to live out their McLeod's Daughters fantasies of setting up their Homemade Jam Business that doubles as a Tax Write Off For Their Lawyer Husband, and start the whole fucking cycle again.

JUST

Jesus christ lads please.

This hurts too much.

What part of 'chasing down every last white' wasn't clear to you?

filled with spics and hardcore rato voters
Dallas/Austin are hardcore libcuck areas

it's a shame too, because Texas used to be based as fuck

You should think twice before moving to Americuck, OP.

It will be full of spics and niggers pretty soon.

Try moving to either Denmark or Norway, they have least mudslim and nigger immigrants in in western Europe. They don't let in anyone that easily, I think Denmark even has right-wing govt atm.

Getting citizenship is hard tho.

Bro, try growing up in Sydney. It sucks dick. It's the most progressive shit hole now.

It's sad because, I'm 32 and have seen this city when it was good. It sucks balls now.

I'm considering moving to Russia in the next 2 years if I can get my shit together. I have family there so it will be easier than the US.

We get 250 K immigrants a year, and we have 250 K babies born a year. Neither are white enough. Refugees are a distraction you stupid channel 7 watching faggot

finishing my degree in a year and half
fuck this shithole
fuck it
brisbane is gone, so many pajeets and sudo's its fucking crazy
moving to some place where i can buy guns and hunt
which state( usa) is good for nurses if anyone knows?

But user, webm related is now

uhh

How new are you?

Is Texas really that fucked?
I'm a Britfag marrying an American. My plan was for us to move to Texas, because fuck bringing my soon-to-be wife to Europastan and raising a family here.

If Texas is really turning to shit, where in America is the best place to go?

It's the same with Europeans, they seem convinced we have a good immigration policy because we turn back the boats. I don't get it, it's such a small part of the overall picture.

read my post again

Washington is alright. Although Weyerhaeuser has closed many of my favorite logging roads. Now I don't know where I'm suppose to drive around drunk in the woods shooting guns.

Oh, and why is Austin so bad? Austin was my choice to go just because I heard it was a good up and coming city lol. I didn't realize until this thread it's the place to avoid. Why is this?

As I understand it, it's the damned Californians moving in and shitting up the place with their liberal faggotry.

How's the surfing in Texas? Can I have fun with 7' to 9' board?

cheers for the suggestion, putting on the list to research

any job a spic or a nig can do in the states typically will automatically go to them. Being a nurse is practically as spic as being a cleaner

What's the faggot density like in Texas?

i'd even settle for austin for a while if it comes down to it, anything is better than filthy philly

you lost your gun rights decades ago.
You ban videogames for dae le soggy knees.
Aus is cucked lad.

either the standard for american nurses is so fucking shit that they are a braindead retards or you dont know what your talking about.
the standards for nurses in aus is huge
but then again you might be right
fuck

Can any QLD fags fill me in on the current Gold Coast situation? Used to live there but had to move back in 2011. It wasn't the greatest place when I left but it's familiar, however I do wanna know if it's gone to complete shit in the interim.

It's cucked but at least we're not Mexico 2.0 and we have a border.

plus the basque bullfights are cooler than the spanish shit

Here, have some photos of our rain forests.

wow, thats fucking great.
snows in washington right?
i dont want my balls to die from aussie summers again if i move

Random Scenes From My Last Year In Wagga

The Gold Coast has always been shit imo. If you found it ok especially that recently you'd probably still find it alright

Mostly in the mountains. Lowland snow usually melts in a couple days. Western side rains like a motherfucker between November and April and it's kinda cold. Summer months (July to September) are pleasantly warm and occasionally quite hot. Eastern side of the state is cold as fuck in the winter and hot as fuck in the summer.

That's in the states? That looks a whole lot like the ones we have in victoria

as long as its under 90 fahrenheit in summer
ill take it

too bad vic is a communist nightmare

Comal and Guadalupe Counties are nice.

Georgetown is beautiful, small town like but near Austin. Temple and Waco have similar appeal, but Georgetown is tops in this regard. Though they all share the characteristic rolling green hills, lush river valleys and whatnot.

Brenham, Bellville, Sealy, all down highway 36 to the coast are my personal favorite. It's too close to Houston though probably for your personal preference and has too many other various downsides for me to name off right now. Avoid Highway 36 anywhere south of Caldwell.

Much further South though there are some great hidden spots on the inside of Baffin Bay if you're about that salt water, but the closest population centers are majority Hispanic.

As far as the greater Houston area is concerned, look toward Magnolia/Woodlands/Conroe. Grimes county is basically sundown town whitetopia if you know where to stay. The advantage being that you're not very far from Lakes Conroe or Livingston but yet less than one hour from the Woodlands Mall, amphitheatre, etc.

Nacogdoches and Huntsville in NE Texas can't be beat as far as forests and white folks go, but there is a somewhat significant nog presence that remains as our legacy to the America pre-civil war period, but they know their place and that keeps things tolerable.

Fuck off, we're full
t. Texan

Hurry your ass up here nigger. It's beautiful and we actually have funs. Come to the dfw area.
Never relax around blacks though.

We had a riot today. If you didn't hear about it I'm not surprised, it's suppressed to hell

Would a welder be able to get residency and find work over there?
I'm sick of this country. Everything that was once good about it is now gone. There's also the New Zealand option but they're not much better, at least I could have funs there.

fucking christ
went to footie and all i hear is this abo dicksucking
"im so progressive" self fellating garbage
goddamnit where was it?

Gets over 90 from time to time, but usually stays around 80 in the summer.

It's colder. During the rainy months it's easy to die out there. Hypothermia sets in at around 40 degrees fahrenheit and as stated by veterans, constantly wet feet here, fucked them up worse than when they were in Vietnam.

reminder >>>/aus/ exists

Nope. Health services are degrading due to 3rd-worldifcation of the staff. Indians are hugely-arrogant and loathe white people, so I keep hearing cases of health issues going undetected after being dismissed out of hand

Could be worse: the Indian Doctor over Griffith way was drugging and raping his female patients

But increasingly, I was noticing more and more that the staff either don't know or don't care, but hey, at least the workplace is diverse.

Pretty sure he's talking about the one that happened in the Coburg Caliphate that was nationalists vs. marxists.

They also keep referring to the lefty agitators as "anti racism activists"

"Big Vic" Victoria, TX is the most underrated, non-commie pozzed small city on Earth. Three nearby lakes, the Guadalupe River, San Antonio River, Vaes, Lavaca, San Antonio and Matagorda Bays all within an hour.

Too many Hispanics though for my liking. Maybe Australia-bros should focus their takeover efforts there?

My mother grew up in the Coburg area. Now she refuses to go anywhere west of Preston because of how shit it's become. She said "It used to be kinda shit but at least it was friendly and safe, never wanna go back there."

As soon as you landed.

/aus/ has been dead since they banned nudes threads.

The standards have definitely slipped imo. I remember seeing doctors as a kid and there was just that whole thing of the "family doctor." All white of course.

Now it's all chinks, curries, and muzzies with degrees from fuck knows where and the few white doctors left charge an arm and a leg and stopped taking as much time with patients as well.

found it
"violent scuffle" kek wat a downplay

typical newspeak

shit luck with ya mate sorry

fuck is nothing safe. got kinda different feel when i was working in the hospital but then again im sill fresh and there was only 1 nog out 20 white nurses

added to the list

Easily

Getting into the country might be a bit of an issue though. A H-1B might be the only way to get in and as a white* male it might be difficult to get in.

* half wog, Italian not Leb

Apparently little italy is being absorbed by chinatown in new york. Fucking current year.

The Mexicans just show up on tourist visas and advertise private welding services for ranch and repair work on the local Facebook buy/sell pages. This way they have some income and establish connections until they find work sponsorship.

I've got a friend I grew up with locally bringing in about $300/wk. recycling steel wheels and other refuse into b-b-q and fire pits.

Queensland fag here, I'm waiting for the first european country to enter purge mode, then i'm heading there.

America is an appealing prospect, especially because of the guns but the problem is that I don't see america ever becoming a white country again, it's too far gone for that imo.

Plus texas would suck for me since I fucking hate warm climates

It could there just has to be actual people giving a fuck. Right now the level of resistance is hovering at around 0%. South Africa was only 10% white and ran the place however the hell they wanted. Without outside interference I guarantee they could retake it. It's not really likely that we're going to lose in the long run, the unpleasant and soul crushing aspects derive from having to watch what was built be treated like garbage and torn down, the cassandra complex of watching the slow death while everyone denies it, and how messy and psychologically damaging it's going to be when dealing with the problem can no longer be put off.

"This country is over"

Don't be to hasty, I'm making a party in AUS in a few years just give me some time while I prepare everything.

Tell me though, you're willing to abandon your fellow Australians so you can fulfill your own personal interests? I understand your pain mate but it's not going to get better by ditching it, join in on rallies, help where help is needed, do your bit for the greater good.

You mentioned North Queensland, that's where I'm at, don't need to answer this because i'm sure someone will call be ASIO or CIA, but are you in Townsville or Cairns region?

Do we know that far right parties are even officially possible. I feel like there would be some if they were but there are zero.

The health system is fucked mate. It gets much worse.

The ED Department was under a huge strain at the time. Someone had told the Abos and Immigrants that if you come into ED in an ambulance rather than walking in, you get automatically admitted and put to the front of the Triage Queue as a priority and don't have to wait out in the waiting room for 6-8 hours to be seen.

Since they all have government health care cards, the ambulance ride costs them nothing.

This means they'll ring an ambulance because they have, say, a headache and don't want to go to the GP. The ambulance will bring them into hospital anyway because no-one wants to be accused of being Racist, meanwhile, someone dies in their driveway of heart failure because the ambulance still hasn't shown up after 45 minutes.

There isn't the money to cover all the freebies and services that are necessary to cover the population growth, particularly as the boomers age and put huge pressure on the health system. I expect failure in the public health institutions first.

Texas sucks buddy dont even think of moving here. Every meme you have heard is true.

(jk look how hard this thread is being shilled, Texas is the fucking shit)

Perth is awful. Feeling you, man. Eastern states are in worse shape though.

By the way, aussies, I don't think you fully understand when I say we have funs. There are gun shows every weekend, and you don't need to have a background check to walk out with one.

There's really only one way to find out. And I'm willing to bet my life on it because the cause is far greater than a single life.

Whether I get killed, banned, or attacked I'll push on (probably can't if i'm dead) because if you're going to do something you need to be fanatical about it, nothing came about from people fearing failure or death.

The NSDAP faced serious opposition, although their government wasn't as cucked as ours and their people were more in line with their views back then, however I still have faith that a people can band together and finally realise the obvious truths that have been there their whole lives.

I ponder nearly everyday whether what I'm doing is going to succeed or fail yet I know it will NEVER come to fruition if I do not try.

Sorry about derailing thread a bit, went on a bit of a rant.

My life is a sick joke

I'd only consider america if getting rid of ALL nogs, spics and asians was on the table.

It's kind of like they're victims of being too nice. If you took all the poo people out of melbourne and thoroughly sterilised it, its infrastructure would make it a freaking amazing place to be. But that just ends up being the reason muds can get by so easily there. I bet dealing with them would be a lot like dealing with rodents. Just have to cut them off from everything that makes life possible. Which should be fairly easy when you've been actively throwing it to them.

I have a feeling that if we just cut all benefits and gibsmedats a lot of the pooskins and chinks would fuck off. The rest we can deport.

The law is structured to protect undesirables from hurt feels and prevent the creation of dictators, and our left wingers are highly aggressive and supported by international groups. It would be extremely hard to pull a Hitler here, and even were you to overcome all the modern day obstacles, you have a hostile media and a zombie public so disenfranchised with politicians and so trusting of the media (on top of our already laid back australian natures) that such a thing would be a miracle.

I honestly think the besy way to foment change would be to start faking terror events in the name of popular boogeymen that you didn't like to get australians fearful and voting right and isolationist.

Not that I would, ASIO, just hypotheticals.

Well if you existed you would get my vote by default because there are no other far right parties

Sort of, but there is a class of white people who are firmly entrenched in hating their own race, among other unhealthy social memes, and these form the backbone of these places.

It just so happens that they're artists and bohemian philosophers, but they'll mess it up right away were someone to clean house.

the fuck are you talking about queensfag? my entire social group is white and i live in the "liberal hellhole" of inner city melbourne

i take pride in gradually redpilling the lot of them

can confirm coburg is fucked, i lived there for a few months when i first moved to melbourne for uni, probably around 70% arab population, 20% wog, 5% white.

If I were the kaiser people like that would get dressed in our uniform and thrown into poo territory. If they come back alive they will be changed.

Other 5% being asian?

Something that would be convenient is a crisis. Where the situation gets so bad people are begging for someone to come along with a solution and will literally take anything.

I'm hoping (and king of not) the world economy will be in such a terrible state that it will be worse than the great depression so there is such chaos that people have no choice but to leave their comfortable little minds and partake in politics which can either go two ways, communism or nationalism (which we are witnessing the birth of such a situation right now). We have reached the climax in history where such world instability will give rise to vital decisions which will either be the rise of National Socialism or the ultimate defeat (extermination of the white race, and eventual extermination of humanity).

Alternatively if we actually managed to maintain some territory for ourselves and the rest of the place continued to darken then the white women from there would come to us just to escape the raping, and the men would feel pressured to meet our standards since that's where all the women are.

Mining collapsed, and when the housing market will as well, you'll have your unprecedented crisis.

If oil goes back up, which I expect, the remaining miners will be in serious trouble too, as BHP and Rio are both not much above cost price.

even fucking milk is plummeting in value since schlomo convinced farmers that lactose intollerant china is an emerging market and they should over produce

Don't worry goy, I'm sure nothing bad at all will come from having Fonterra monopolizing the milk market once the other farmers all go bankrupt and sell up.

At least I rather like almond milk…

you can't put it into hot drinks though

I'm just gonna shill this board here >>>/texas/

This is as good as thread as any to ask.

It seems that UPF Fortitude cunts that clashed with marxists today haven't managed to register their party in time, both the major parties are faggots and most others are moderates or controlled kosher opposition.

What is the most redpilled party that I can put as my first preference Holla Forums?

True.
Honestly, the imminent farming crisis is my biggest fear. You can't unfuck that once they all give up and sell up to the chinks.

Either we decide to accomodate them at cost to the taxpayer or we give up on them and both governments seem to be gesturing to the latter option. What good are low interest loans to these people, after all?

There is no based major party here.
I like and plan to vote for the Lib dems personally.

H e u s c a r a

Same as well as fishers and shooters. Too bad the lib dem vote trickles down to the gun grabbing libs. Though after the "Trump's barking mad" comment Bill Shorten made I'd rather the libs remain in power.

Fuck that cunt.

Austin's problems are that it's very shitlib and swpl, but that's about it. I don't see why it gets picked on so much when cities like Houston are far worse.

As much as it pains meto say it, One Nation has the highest chance out of the right wing parties to win so vote for them I suppose. Either them or the Australian Tea Party.

As long as Pauline Hanson is still behind the wheel of One Nation that's highly doubtful.

Don't know much about the Aussie Tea Party.

At Uni, I was paired up with an indian chick for an assignment (making a fucking poster)
She'd always complain about everything in Australia. Everything in India was apparently so much better. I asked why she was so set on living in Australia if she liked india so much. Suddenly, india was a shithole, and if I knew what it was like, I wouldn't be asking.
These people are just never happy.
Proofreading her work was a bloody nightmare as well.

Ye alright buddy :^)

Since we're on the topic of white flight, how does the Upper Peninsula of Michigan sound? Specifically, Marquette:
>literally ZERO muslims (bestplaces.net/religion/county/michigan/marquette)

I'm late, but I'll give some tips out to OP.

Texas is not the white man's storybook paradise that you've heard about.

-There is a lot of vibrancy of various types.

-Traffic in most of the cities is TOTAL FUCKING SHIT.

- Men who LARP as cowboys are usually two beers away from being fucking cunts.

-Southern Charm/Hospitality is hard to find in anyone under 40. It's been replaced with the modern ghetto-tier country music scene.

Even with all that, I'd have a hard time presently living anywhere else. I live in Ft. Worth, and he's my experiences:

-Mexicans all over but most are good. Seriously, you probably won't have a problem if you stay out of their neighborhoods. They love beer, lottery tickets, tejano music, and partying. They also hate blacks. Once you understand that, you're going to be fine.

-Gun culture is huge and is taken very seriously.

-No state income tax.

-If you like to do urban shit, there's plenty of stuff in the cities, and it's not hard to find stuff to do outdoors either.

-A surprising amount of people are semi-redpilled on everything but the JQ. They just have to know you're safe to talk to about it before they bring it up.

Geographic advice:

-Never go to Houston. It's the Detroit of Texas.

-Fuck Dallas. It's the other Detroit of texas.

-Austin must burn but the land surrounding it (Hill Country) is absolutely beautiful.

-West Texas is a wasteland unless you work in the oil industry.

Lots of liberals, as any place with white absolute majority nowadays. The older folks can be redpilled and conservatives, but I'd not put my hand on the fire for the people around my age (20-30) who might want to shit up their perfectly safe and neat neighborhoods by bringing over muh diversity.
Quite honestly though, it could be worse.

Underrated post. Remember, Texas voted for Cruz rather than trump. They are a bunch of evangelitard low information mouthbreathers who can't stop masturbating over "based" hispanics

that was early as fuck in the election. The jewish media had a lot of people here ignorant of Trump and his stances.

That changed nigger.

I'd like to subscribe to Basque facts

Texas is worse stay put where you are fag.

Super Tuesday is hardly "early" but I suppose it could be said that a lot of Cruz voters assumed he was genuine about the wall.

Probably the best I can do

fucking hell Australia

Me too brother.

Fuck this shit. Dad was originally from rural QLD, moved to Sydney in the boom years and set himself up, got sick of the asians and moved to Brisbane.

Probably over the last 1-2 years I've noticed a huge increase in foreigners driven by the housing bubbles in Sydney and Melbourne. With that house and unit prices have shot up as well, dodgy as fuck looking units selling for like $400k is a joke.

Traffic has just become a nightmare as well. Used to drive a lot more for work a few years ago, was busy but still not too bad except right around 5. Now it's just backed up to such an extent it's not even worth leaving the house between 2 and 6pm.

I've thought of Toowoomba or Tasmania but it's getting to a point now where I feel like we can't keep shifting forever.

Sounds identical to California. Silicon Valley has become overrun with asians and Indians with the same effects.

Why aren't you at least trying to make Australia white again? I remember the guys on /aus/ were working their asses off to form a reactionary youth party. Why are you so quick to abandon the land that your forefathers tamed? Generations of hard work, suffering, and labor to build up something beautiful and worthwhile and one bad generation selling out to shitskins and chinks means you have to give up and run away? Where is your pride? Where is that same spirit that lead a bunch of convicts and miscreants to build one of the greatest nations on earth? Where is the courage those ANZAC boys had?

FOR FUCKS SAKE WHITE FLIGHT IS NOT THE ANSWER

We are the minority in this world. If we keep running, keep giving up our hard earn lands, we will just end up being herded onto a small patch of nothing where we can be more easily killed off.

Fuck the ethnomasocist traitors. Fuck the kike that manipulate the brown hoardes. Fuck the opportunistic chinks waiting for the White race to fall.

We need to take a stand, for our futures, our children's future, the future of civilization itself.

TAKE A STAND WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE

Stay where you are, cunt.

We need more groundwork and support structures so that any one of us that gets targeted isn't simply annihilated. The white man's work never ends.

That is beautiful.

Gear food, great people, but I think you would like Aroostook County, Maine better. Isolated, cold and white. Drawback: the pepsis.

The best news for Euros and Aussies that they can gay marry a guy for citizenship. How many NEETS here want a room mate for 7 years or so?

Only if we can do gay stuff.

Not Newfoundland? Gee, good to know.

I met a Basque QT3.14 years ago and they always fascinated me.

Texasfag here
yeah, come on over dudes, as long as you're white.

The other Perth is actually cool too.

Forgot link:

movetolanark.ca/settlement.cfm

Meh, depends on where they go. But arrogant, fuck yeah. Pic related.

Listen to the above faggot.

Even if white flight is the answer, you're in good shape and should fix your shit/encourage burgers to come to your country. Why?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_population

Our largest state has more people than you and the kiwis combined. My metro area has would increase Australia's population by 50% alone. If you brought back white Australia and encouraged us to move in, we could have our own fucking continent secure.

What song is that?

Austin and Houston are shitholes, West Texas is full of beaners. So you got North Texas, it's alright I guess, East Texas which is decent as well and has good hunting opportunities, and South Texas which has some beaners and an ocean.

Stay out of the cities and you'll be golden. Don't listen to butthurt non-Texans, they're just jealous that they're not Texan.

That's been going on for ages already mate.

This is something we need to get used to. It should be obvious by now there's no real safe haven left to escape to.

melbourne's mostly fucked. we're seeing some clashes lately though.
from yesterday.

archive version: archive.is/6d2N6

original has video footage:

theage.com.au/victoria/melbourne-race-rally-ugly-scenes-as-rival-protesters-clash-in-coburg-20160528-gp63pz.html

if you have a jewbook,
check this out

facebook.com/7NewsMelbourne/videos/10154278850244301

heats up around the 3:30 mark

antifa cunts come to a peaceful UPF rally and start violence.

op here

25% UNEMPLOYED at my age group (young adults)

Maybe Ireland

Our state tasmania is basically the Russia of Australia, 50% Illiteracy rate

Avoid anywhere with New Zealanders, they are the niggers of Brisbane. Also there has been a massive of influx of actual niggers in the past 5-10 years. I lived all over that place, somewhere near the universities would be nice but a bit further away from the Bruce highway. Dont go to Beenleigh ever.

The military is fucked in this country man, I swear half of those motherfuckers are on ice or something. The whole locale of that place is trash, people are damaged.

I played a game 'Blade Symphony' with a dude from Texas named Death, he told it was a pretty good place to live if you know how to avoid cunts.

We're only 40% here in Texas from the unrestricted spic invasion. Actually passed at the state level to stop that among other things saying no to wetbacks but all shutdown by the jews in fed government. Hopefully Trump wins and then follows through on his promises to build the wall, uphold the law, and do a repeat Operation Wetback, these would cure the situation.

He is right. There's lots of land for everyone. That and the bitches here would be all over you with your accent. Seriously beautiful women, not lying. It's something in the water m8.

I live in Texas, and it's fine. Yes, there are libs in the cities, as well as spics and nigs. However, the job market, especially in the DFW area is booming due to ridiculously low income and property taxes. If you move to dallas, hit me up. I work for an investment form downtown.

Fuck I hate living in Melbourne :\ I wish I could escape.

Nigga I'll work for peanuts. 75010. How can I reach you?

Do you have a degree? The reason I'm there is because I got an internship through my Baylor, aka nigger rapist university.

dude texas is a meme

if you want rural white america go to south dakota or oklahoma or arkansas, texas is full of cucks and spics at this point, sorry texasbros, best of luck saving your state!

t. michigan user

I wish. Poor family. Inclined to not even try at this point and go get a trade. One of my best friends graduated from there about 5 years ago tho.
I get that investment firms require higher education, still would be cool to chill with a Holla Forumsack.

I read you loud and clear, bro. I was a scholarship kid, always felt way out of place.
You're right about trades. Welding is good, it was mentioned earlier in the thread. IT is big, too. If you're there right now, you must know at least something about tech. There are several programs that train people in IT help them get jobs. I know for a fact that big companies always need IT because we are all retarded when in comes to computers.
I could give you one of my emails. I've been trying to network in this area anyway.

And by IT, I mean information tech

I was gonna make a new mail after cock.li but yeah that'd be cool. If you have a twitter you can reach me at 8diamonds_8ch
IT would be preferable yeah. I have ad design and Web design experience, I've always been interested in the inner workings though. One of my best friends is learning to code, he's turning me onto it.

I followed you on twitter. We can talk there without further derailing this thread.

Look in areas in Northern and Eastern Texas, those are majority white areas and the land isn't desert.

I live on the bay so there's alot of windsurfing and windsailing and the like. You'd have better luck on South Padre Island right off shore. It's no New Zealand but it's got all the amenities needed to be a "Mini Australia".

clarionproject.org/news/american-muslims-stone-christians-dearborn-michigan

nationalreport.net/city-michigan-first-fully-implement-sharia-law/

ibtimes.com/bernie-sanders-wins-big-michigan-muslims-political-pundits-cant-quite-believe-it-2333030

toprightnews.com/muslims-say-that-easter-egg-hunt-violates-the-u-s-constitution/

rightwingwatch.org/content/jerry-boykin-police-cant-go-dearborn-michigan-because-muslim-population

Caliphate of Michigan soon Inshallah

cool disinfo man

Is there anywhere on the planet where the White Man is winning?

Colorado is nice.

If you want to move to a large city go to Colorado Springs, it's the most conservative of the big cities (for the love of God don't move to Denver).

Or you could just move to any mountain town.

The only thing that sucks is the "DUDE WEED LMAO" faggots.

sharia law isnt in dearborn

we all know the muzzies go there

And did Dearborn not vote 4-3 to implement it?

OP, why be so pessimistic? Though the jews have a lot of control over your country, they've also put most of their eggs there into a single basket, so to speak. All you need to do is get rid of ONE street, and most of your worries will suddenly be gone. You know the one.

Op it hurts
I'm still despairing that wang and shep have turned into kebab central
Thankfully benalla is mostly untouched