Elizabeth Warren Calls out The Federal Reserve

TOO MANY JEWS

archive.is/2rzB4

What the fuck am I reading?
This is like bizarro-land level shit.

I was quite sure that these people were on the same team.

Is she making waves as a threat?
I really have no idea how to interpret this.

Well, she's not wrong.

It's hilarious how they keep saying what people say about them isn't true when it's so controlled they literally made a fucking ISRAELI the vice chair over an American.

IS POCAHONTAS GOING TO BE SCALPING THE COIN SCALPERS?!

well she's not wrong

it's hilarious how they keep denying shit and whining when people call them out when it has gotten so bad and obvious now that they let a fucking israeli over an American be the vice chair.

(Checked)
I mean shes right, but why is she telling the truth.

More importantly, why is she going out of her way to tell the truth?

She wants more native Americans of course. Because Jews are white to shitskins.

To her, we are in Bizarro land. Put yourself in the average Democrat's shoes. Think. If the world has gone so insane - so wildly UN-KOSHER - that a racist lying misogynist pig like Donald Trump can stand a good chance at being elected, well…

well… maybe even you can finally say what you always thought about the Federal Reserve, but were too afraid to. And then maybe those complaints you held back about Hillary will follow. Maybe it's time to just let everything out.

Thank you, Donald, for giving Ms. Warren the courage she had been grasping for all these years.

GOOFY WARREN THREAD THEME

What the fuck is this?

Wait. Is she actually surprised that The Fed is run by a bunch of dudes and they all have backgrounds in finance and business?

In other news, water is wet and the sun is bright. More at 11.

I don't know what to think.

I don't want to say, "Elizabeth Warren is right. Good job Elizabeth Warren."

However, "Elizabeth Warren is right. Good job Elizabeth Warren. Yes, there are too many Jews at the Fed."

Come on. The name for people like Warren is Useful Idiot. She's so clueless she doesn't even know to fear the fed. She thinks it's just an innocuous federal agency. She's a robot who has seen a spot on the floor to mop up, a government apparatus without enough diversity, which must be fixed.

I don't know what to make of this either. I think I need another drink.

Trump is right again?

Is this bitch really such a Goofus shes blind to the Jewish infestation of the Federal Reserve?

This reminds me of the time I dated a Jewish Indian. No matter how much she drank, she wouldn't swallow.

don't trust her.

Warren a few years back people might not know this was slated to potentially run for president. People expected her to run instead of Obongo, or run as Hillary's running mate. Be very careful about this bitch.

Shill thread.

Not once does the article mention jews.

She's just claiming the fed needs more WOMYN and GIBSMEDAT negroes. and LGBT.

Our Military is full of nothing but soldiers!
Militarism should be rooted out and exposed! Why? Because its 2016 and our military should be open to more non-military soldiering roles.

She's implying that they're white. What if we started tweeting at her saying shes being a horrible anti-semite because she implied Jews shouldn't run the federal reserve

Stop shilling for Warren. She never mentioned jews and called out the fed for being too 'white'. Too low energy for me.

Did anyone actually read the article?

She never fucking said anything about Jews.

The chair of the Fed is a woman RIGHT NOW.
The last three have all been Jews.
What else could she mean when she says lack of diversity?

Yeah, nevermind, its fucking nothing.

If she didn't name the jew, and simply lumped them in with whites, that's worse than a bluepill.

White people… she means white people. Like every other person that complains about a lack of diversity.

nothing

SAGE AND REPORT FOR Holla Forums FAGGOTRY

I am way out of touch with normies.
I can only read that article and assume she is

nope. gtfo Holla Forums

she said "white," not jew

>>>/reddit/

Sounds like you're way out of touch with American politics.

She wrote it so that people will blame evil racist white men for the economic failures instead of Jews

bah dum tiss

They are all Jews.
By saying there is a lack of diversity she is saying that there should be fewer Jews.

Are they going to put a Muslim as Chair of the Fed?
We wuz kangs/lost tribe nog?

REMINDER WE ARE BEING RAIDED RIGHT NOW

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

SAGE AND REPORT

Jews are just another subset of white people to the average nigger, spic, or chink. Stop shilling for her, retard. You're convincing nobody.

Sounds like typical Dem libcuck SJW shit to me.

The Jew needs to be explicitly called out.

In any case, fitting musak for the bread.

only on Holla Forums can you say, "Trump is right. Elizabeth Warren is a goofus" and people say you are pro-Elizabeth Warren

LIAR! At no point does Faux-hontas named the jew, she calls them (((white)))

What else could she mean?
By replacing (((white))) people shes calling for the removal of the Jew.

we need more diversity

we need teach muslims fed secrets as well as the jews

the Left is not some monolithic entity, they're a bunch of petty, squabbling, childlike, egotistical morons and they are very prone to consuming each other.

she means there are too many

still, would be funny to see the reaction of these (((white males))) if they tried to make it more diverse.

oy vey

Pocahontas, what are you doing? No Pocahontas, pls, STAHP!

Whites are over represented? Lol, they can't even name the Jew. The Jew is invisible to these retards. Everyone else has some sort of identity, the Jew is formless.

Really?
Oh look…its total bullshit.
Warren is not talking about the overabundance of Jews in the Fed.
She's talking about there not being enough women, Blacks and Latinos in the Fed.
Jews will not be kicked out of the Fed.
Whites and males would be kicked out of the Fed.
The Jew is never subject to diversity quotas. Ever.

God forbid an asian good in math gets to work there. More obnoxious, angry stupid niggers like Obama and the guy who never says anything in the Supreme Court are the answer.