Brother Dean Attacked

Some bitch hit Brother Dean in the back of the head with a baseball bat.

archive.is/ZeDIy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XxOvf-AmvyU&feature=youtu.be&t=16m58s
azfamily.com/clip/12469339/raw-video-initial-court-appearance-for-tabitha-brubaker
pinterest.com/tabithabrubaker/quotes/
plus.google.com/113429370266037601899/posts
azleg.gov/FormatDocument.asp?inDoc=/ars/13/01204.htm&Title=13&DocType=ARS
azleg.gov/FormatDocument.asp?inDoc=/ars/13/00701.htm&Title=13&DocType=ARS
azleg.gov/FormatDocument.asp?inDoc=/ars/13/00801.htm&Title=13&DocType=ARS
criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/criminal-defense/felony-offense/assault-deadly-weapon-arizona
soundcloud.com/zmcd/mark-mark-mark
justia.com/criminal/docs/calcrim/500/603.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope she is raped.

I hope she enjoys prison for attempted murder.

she deserves it.

Says she is charged with aggravated assault and two drug crimes for having marijuana and a pipe in her car. Ha!

Disappointing

The dude is totally fine, he's even shitposting about it on twatter, everything needs a warning nowadays.

IT'S CALLED
FREE SPEECH
YOU COMMUNIST FAGGOT

Disgusting.

Video link

youtube.com/watch?v=XxOvf-AmvyU&feature=youtu.be&t=16m58s

Only assault? Hitting anyone in the back of the head should be attempted murder.

Thats what happens when you run your mouth and piss people off with no regard. The milo generation is going to find this out more and more as tensions rise.

trying to talk sense into a bunch of niggers and niggerlovers….. what exactly did you expect? a divine light to touch them all and they would all be instantly healed? the only thing left now is to destroy saddam and gomorrah.

16:58 is where he gets smacked, also some teacher makes fun of his shirt at 14:53. very mature.

SHE HAD WEED ON HER HAHAHHAHA

ENJOY THE CLASS III FELONY FAGGOT

azfamily.com/clip/12469339/raw-video-initial-court-appearance-for-tabitha-brubaker

Saging an e-celeb thread.

The man needs to open carry, holy shit. He live in fucking ARIZONA.

Look at that top comment on the video "If you're going to be a bitch, you're going to get bitchslapped." If you assault someone (especially with a fucking deadly weapon like a baseball bat), expect to be killed or seriously injured.

The Justice system is SJW. They will probably give her the lightest possible sentence too.

It's partially his fault for relaxing around blacks, but that doesn't excuse the bitch.

(bitch should still get charged with attempted murder)

Yea, they'll probably have a fund raiser to pay for her legal bills too. Leftists don't mind violence when they think it's "justified".

I can't even imagine the violence that would be inflicted on leftists if we were as unleashed.

Go back to the MRA shithole you crawled out from you mgtow cuck

That's what happens to nigger lovers.

Bump

hahahahahaha

pinterest.com/tabithabrubaker/quotes/

check out here AMAZING quotes

"Making a big life change is pretty scary. But, know what's even scarier? Regret."

i'm sure she has no regrets in that jail cell.

"Knowing when to walk away is WISDOM, being able to is COURAGE, walking away, with your head held high is DIGNITY"

You have none of those. You cunt. You have literally none.

pls tell me she was jew pls

here is the cunt's google plus page

plus.google.com/113429370266037601899/posts

If she is sitting in a jail cell now that means she can't come up with 1K for a bondsman.

WINNERS.

wtf? they basically tacitly justified the whole thing. "Westboro Baptist-style Preacher" wtf is that?

Assault with a deadly in Arizona is classified as Aggravated Assault and a Class C Felony.

Punishment is 5-15 years and/or up to $150k assuming the perpetrator is over 18.

Aggravated Assault with a deadly weapon is a class B felony. That isn't a crime with any leniency to its punishment.

Dumb bitch is catching at a minimum a year and a day. Depending on the sentencing structure and if she has priors. No priors then she is out in 8 months. Priors? Years.

The weed possession will get tossed out on a plea. If she forces trial then they will keep it and probably shoot for attempted murder.

The two Class 6 Felony drug charges are a year each. So in all she should get 7 years at the least unless they get swapped to misdemeanors, and pay up to $150k.

Factor in her criminal history. 1st time offenders get a bit of leniency.

If she has prior felonies or a gross misdemeanour she is fucked.

MRA and MGTOW of two different things, you dunce. Also what the fuck does either have to do with someone wanting justice done to a bitch who attacked a man in a manner that could have killed him? You're such a limp-wristed little pandering cuck…

Go back to the pozzed up reddit neghole you crawled out of you faggot retard.

Arizona statues
azleg.gov/FormatDocument.asp?inDoc=/ars/13/01204.htm&Title=13&DocType=ARS
13-1204 - Aggravated assault; classification; definitions
Assault with a deadly is a class 3

azleg.gov/FormatDocument.asp?inDoc=/ars/13/00701.htm&Title=13&DocType=ARS
13-701 - Sentence of imprisonment for felony
Maximum for Aggravated Assault 15 years

azleg.gov/FormatDocument.asp?inDoc=/ars/13/00801.htm&Title=13&DocType=ARS
13-801 Fines for felonies

criminaldefenselawyer.com/resources/criminal-defense/felony-offense/assault-deadly-weapon-arizona - easy reading about the statutes

Daily reminder "e-celeb" is the new shill tactic.

It will be used on every public figure.

Next thing you know, Trump himself will be an "e-celeb."

this
from what I've gathered, "e-celeb" means anyone who's attempting to redpill people

hello faggots. Thanks for proving that user correct. GTFO

Anyone who's successful in redpilling a large amount of people*

People get higher bond set for traffic violations.

go back to intl/freech, faggots

sage and report

IT'S CALLED FREE SPEECH U COMMUNIST FAGGOT

she looks white to me, am i wrong?

>>>/gamergate/

Let's hope someone "attempts" to murder her.

She looks like a sub-human to me.

we all know she will get probation or some shit because muh racist, muh vagina, muh women rights

That old coon talking shit.

I'd love to take a nail gun to that nigger.

Dean is a fucking idiot. I have seen him in person. These insane Christians are the worst.

Having said that, niggers are even worse. I hope he's OK.

So sad to see these fucking animals being so brazen these days.

Her bond is 10K

If she hires a bondman its 1K (he fronts the whole 10K, keeps her 1K).

If she is sitting in jail that means she cant even come up with $1,000.

It would probably be the same except in the front of the head instead of the back.

Oh almost forgot, could you imagine if the right stuck together like the left in terms of things like legal fee paying? The right needs "community organizers." Its a dumb but effective tactic the left uses a lot but the right doesn't.

Dean has balls of steal and does the Lord's work spreading the Good Word of Jesus.

I used to see him and his buddies at ASU all the time. Never understood how the fuck they made a living when they spent all day doing shit like that. It was pretty funny seeing how much they triggered faggots, but I doubt they convinced any normies to see the light.

Based Dean is based.

Absolutely disgusting that those fag lovers were cheering for beating a stranger in the head with a bat. Homos are truly some of the most violent people out there

but evenso
Bro. Dean would probably be more effective if he preached a non-works biblical salvation using the actual bible.

Might as well be a faggot

Oooo, that's Brother Dean. I've seen his videos but never knew his name.

If he did he'd quite possibly fuck himself if some sky-high libnog took a bat to him and he defended himself.

Under most self-defense jurisprudence, the threshold for have reasonably used force to protect your own life is that there was nothing that you yourself did to exacerbate the situation.

Brother Dean's speech, while completely protected under the First Amendment, would likely fall under this rather broad standard of provocation.

Of course, if the guy has a fucking piece on his hip then maybe people would stop fucking with him.

i agree. baptists aren't protestants though

Brother Dean?

Is this some e-celeb shit?

An "e-celeb" who doesn't get his threads deleted.

>>>/evalion/

No, an e-celeb is a time waster who misdirects our energy to focus on their attention seeking antics, while doing nothing for us at best, and embarrassing us at worst.

It should be deleted.

see and fucking neck yourself chaim.
how is shitting on a savage cunt mgtow? do you want to breed with animals?
>>>/furry/

I must have walked by those preacher fags 100s of times, never stopped, never cared, had work to do, club meetings and job interviews.

I prefer to argue with strangers on the internet when I am comfy, not in 100 degree weather on the quad.

That "You Deserve Rape" shot was pretty cash though.

Unfortunately, even here in Arizona, we have pozzed gun laws for "GUN FREE SCHOOL ZONES"
I still keep my gun in my backpack or my car on campus though, fuck that bullshit law.

Parents picking their kids up from school who get in fender benders have to go to court to prove they came from work or another place and could not leave their firearms at home before driving to school.

should come back there with his own baseball bat and a few friends tbh

Nobody gives a shit about the bible you faggot.

He is right. That dude is a communist faggot.

ayy

wtf

Human beings care

Reminder that Christfags are traitors and will be killed on the day of the rope.

THE MEMES ARE REAL

this is why everyone needs ccl

the extent of black culture.

Jesus Christ that sound at 17:13. And then all that cheering. WHAT. THE. FUCK?

Battery at an absolute minimum after contact is made. Assault, legally, is just threatening harm, even without contact. She's being charge for threatening him with a baseball bat even though she clearly clocked the guy.

Evalion cucks, everyone

I'm also very, very surprised to see so many fucking niggers in Arizona, but then again, he was in Glendale.

They seem to all be in Glendale, Tuscon, and South Phoenix.

It'd give me a reason to open-carry, but, that'd be just looking for trouble, don't want to act like a nig, though seeing nigs act like this makes it hard to resist.

The turning point for burgers is either now or never. Yes, you may rely on police, they will hold them for a few days, maybe press charges. But either way, after getting it in the head like this, you'll start self-censoring subconsciously. Those less brave around you will not want to be martyrs never to be avenged for certain.

Until you have taken it into your own hands and dealt the same damage ten-fold until there is no dissent left, they will keep winning, and your men will grow more feminized by the day.

The faith that you can trust the higher power and institution to handle it is what brought us into this mess in the first place. Be the justice.

Have fun killing 75% of the White Population.

Lad, I'd wager that the majority of US gun owners(especially heavily armed ones) are Christians, so good luck with that.

Kill yourself cuck

I will.

Their pump action shotguns and deer rifles won't save them when we roll tanks over their houses and rape their wives.

I need a Ruger Precision Rifle chambered in .308, a night vision scope, and a suppressor before I can get started user. That will take time to acquire. Sure, you could just take an AK with a couple drum mags to the ghetto, but then you'd get caught and probably get the death penalty. Nighttime sniper>Moonman rampage

In a situation that isn't (immediate) life or death, it doesn't matter at all who has the guns. Goy will be goy so long and as he is temporarily comfortable he will allow everything. Your freedoms have been crumbling bit by bit and where are those gun-owners to protect them?

They only secure that it goes slow enough that a new situation is not outside of their comfort zone entirely.

But yes, a suggestion of getting rid of Christians is dumb.

Just let them be, christcucks worship a prophet who was literally jewish and pretty much everything Holla Forums stands for goes against what the bible preaches.

Working on your RP game, huh shlomo? D&C elsewhere.

Yes they are you retard.

kill yourself

Whats with this fucking meme that Christians are to blame.
Christians are the ones that as soon some nigger does something they deem unchristian they would expel them from their village or kill them.
There is nothing cuck about any religion. As soon as a religion dies, the government has full control. What do you think would have happened if the stonemasons or the illuminati fell appart? It would all fall appart.

You'll never leave your basement.

Meanwhile Christian whites are the only centers of white population growth and stability.

or you could just make a garrote out of chickenwire

Of course the assailant is a pothead.

When will we finally admit the dangers of this drug?

It's like if you didn't want to deus vult and shit

Remember Bernie supported and motivated every single aspect of this

Typical Bernie supporter.

of fucking course

You're just as deadly towards the White Man than migrants and the Jews that condone them raping us.

What was he expecting? Real life isn't a hug box.

I hope the bitch realizes that's assault with a deadly weapon & attempted murder.

I want to see her crying when they lead her out to serve a YUUUGE chunk of her life in the slam, and when she realizes she will now have that on her record for the rest of her misbegotten life.

This is why he should be carrying. He had every right to shoot her at that point.

Most white people are cucks and polluting the race with cuck genes. There is a heavy concentration in the Christians. Killing them is just basic eugenics.

Fool.

This thread wasn't even about religion. It's about a based man named Brother Dean, getting Assaulted. Honestly, I don't plan on going on a killing spree and slaying every Pagan and Atheist I see, but them wanting to kill almost all of the White People in Europe/North America/Oceania is enough to have me reserve a spot in the gas chamber for them next to the Jews.

The more you try to push this an throw a bunch of "White people are cucks" in in the more I realsie you are a full shill. The Jews want us to renounce christianity obviously;

Have you ever heard of something called "redpilling"? Instead of killing everyone with a different opinion, you debate and get them to agree. If you're going to try and wipe out White Christians and with it a huge chunk of the White population, then don't be surprised if it's going to obviously fail. Also, don't cry when those Christians end up killing you off, like they have to your petty Viking armies before. You are no different than a nigger shouting "kill whitey" because both you and that nigger plan on wiping out most of the White people.

He's an icompetent snownigger. His sperg fantasies of killing everyone he doesn't like is getting in the way of Realpolitik.

Jesus Christ, what kind of disgusting barflies are we hiring as teachers, these days?

Reposting this this from what I said in the comments section of Jewtube:

"Only God can judge!" Ignoring the fact that the fool is attempting to invoke the bible, yet has no clue that the bible also states that homosexuality is a deadly sin, she's entirely wrong when she tries to make the case that only God can judge. God is the final judge, according to the bible, but that does not preclude others being judges of your sinful actions. The scripture she has in mind is probably Matthew 7:1, 2 which reads in the King James version: “Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged; and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.” This means that if you judge someone, the beliefs you judge them with shall be applied to you, also. So if you are not hypocritical, and you expect of yourself what you expect of others, then judging them on these same merits is fine.

I say this, not as a Christian, for I am not, but I do not condone the perpetuation of falsehoods as this is against the Aesirian Code of the Nine, which I adhere to. And I don't like seeing Christians beaten with baseball bats, especially dishonorably, from behind.

The same as always. Teachers are sluts.

hello. I can see you're not from around here. perhaps you'd like it better here
>>>/reddit/

And the crowd cheered.

Fucking savages

Fuck off with this retarded meme.

He should have had armed friends/security with him.

I bet he will in the future.

Well, if I'm ever on the school board, I guess I should recruit teachers from down at the local roadhouse, based on how much I like their tramp stamps.

No wonder this country has lost several generations to degeneracy.

Why would they want that when Christians are the best goyim? Israel-first Jews love Christians. Ben Shapiro for example.

There won't be time for that when shtf. Those who are so far gone have already proven that they are beyond saving and a threat to the genetic integrity of the race. Right wing death squads will finish them off.

The only realpolitik is that 95% of the human population will need to be culled, many of them white. We would do best getting rid of the worst examples of our race, liberals and Christfags (really peas in the same pod).

Pretty good.

Reminds me of this.

This is the mindset of the leftist.

>>>/reddit/

get old newfag

soundcloud.com/zmcd/mark-mark-mark

This is a university student? really?

ayy lmao, it's a "boy"

faggiest boy at schools probably

What?
With that screeching, whimpering voice?
What, some kind of castrato, or something?

It's a mixture of non masculine figures or activites at all along with what are probably some cuck genes. They may as well be castrated.

Shill 1 and shill 2

Daily reminder that "e-celebs" help push out any number of red pills.

he probably is a bronie himself

I think BPA and other feminizing chemicals in the environment plays a role as well.

If you want to get rid of the worst of our race, start with yourself. You having the mindest of a nigger with your literal "ooga booga kill everyone" makes you look like a wild animal. A large majority of Nationalists, both on Holla Forums or in real life, don't share your ideas of killing 75% of the White population. In fact, most Nationalists would view you as an enemy to the White Race if your plan is to kill a shit ton of Whites.

Daily reminder that e-celebs are generally cancerous, attention whores who always end up betraying the cause in the end.

Sinead McCarthy
Milo Yiannopolis
Ben Shapiro
Sargon of Cuckkad

In the end, for a shot at fame, they'll destroy the integrity of any associated movements. There is no individual for the movement of the new right. It's carried by the strength of hundreds of thousands of people. Attaching a singular face to what you believe is not only ignorant, but it also nullifies what makes it so strong.

E-celebs are cancer now and they'll be cancer forever.

going to a high school to preach when the school is filled with spics and niggers seems a waste of time. if him getting bashed managed to redpill a single white child then so be it.

his time would be better spent preaching morality, anti-pozzing, and redpilling white communities tbh. strong white families are more useful than a christian multicultural society.

yes. i would prefer blowtorch, it will have him singing dixie in no time.

Tranny?

Blame the retard, not the drug. Should alcohol be banned for everyone because some people are stupid enough to drive drunk?

Yes, everyone should just stay home and be anons on the internet.

Anyone that uses their real name, puts themselves out there, writes a book, records a video, speaks in public, goes on TV — you know, all the things that are necessary to spread a message to the masses — should be immediately shamed and shunned and blacklisted because every successful revolution in history was the result of nameless and faceless hordes moving in unison but led by no one in particular and certainly not by exceptional, extraordinary people.

Brilliant strategy.

/sarc

If they write a good book, that's fine. Most though are just trying to cultivate views for their youtube channels, and has been pointed out multiple times, display patterns of being attention whores while being grossly undeserving of coverage.

Since this is Holla Forums let's assume you like Hitler. By your logic Hitler should have stopped after he wrote Mein Kampf, everything he did after that was just attention whoring.

P.S. Do you think if Hitler was alive today, he wouldn't try using youtube to get his message out?

mp4 of the scene

webm

When do we get to re-write the laws of the US so that we can summarily execute people for crimes less than murder and with no trial like the nigger who batted Dean?

And not by shitty lethal injection, or electric chair, or hanging.

I want a pistol put to the back of their head and just BAM

These vermin don't deserve to live

Jesus I didn't want to go to bed angry but here I go

You aren't wrong.. But it would be much easier to ensure a guilty verdict with the lesser charge as cucked jurors may see attempted murder as a stretch.

While he didn't deserve to get hit in the head with a baseball bat, there is nothing in the world douchier than a street preacher.

We live in the tumblr age, don't you know?

Top fucking kek, that low test, high estrogen screeching.
Screeched the numale to the man that won't let him assault a man with a sign unprovoked.
Holy shit the kid's fucking crying, how did I not see this comedy gold before?

That's not what I'm saying at all, you fucking sperg.

What I'm saying is not to put a fucking face on white nationalism or right politics. It only ends poorly.

I do like some e-celebs, but if you ignore the fact that every single one of them has turned on us before then you're a fucking idiot.

White Nationalism doesn't need a spokesman. It's a product that sells itself. When you elevate some fucking whore to be your spokesman, you're just asking for trouble. And let's not forget, that sort of trouble has found WN before.

PRAY TO THE LORD THAT ADVERSITY, MISFORTUNE AND PLAGUE SHALL BE THE SHARE OF THIS HERETICAL HARLOT

PRAY FOR BROTHER DEAN THAT HE MAY RECUPERATE SWIFTLY SO THAT HE MAY COMBAT COMMIEFAGGOTS IN THE NAME OF THE LORD

What a weak cuck.

IT'S CALLED: FREE SPEECH

YOU COMMUNIST FAGGOT

Brother Dean isn't even a celebrity.

Fucking ban this shill kike.

Well, in his defense, he was surrounded by niggers who probably would have loved to use him beating a "stronk wymyn" to beat the fuck out of him even more.

Plus, the headlines would definitely read, "Christian Man Assaults Poor Defenseless Woman For No Reason." Not sure if she's worth it.

Westbro Baptists have an army of lawyers. Do the math or maybe do your fucking homework first.

You're not wrong about your overall point in the slightest, but since when does not being a christian automatically mean he's a Norse pagan?

who?

Again, it doesn't matter because they push red pills. Before any of them existed, Alex Jones was one of the original e-celeb controlled opp. for the right wing and I moved on from him after the initial awakening phase. I don't like the guy but he did give validity to many people's feelings even though he does push outright sensationalism most of the time.

No it would be definetly fucking worth it, even if the niggers intervened the bitch would at least get a black eye, fight the niggers too I don't fucking care, a beating is nothing when you become famous for your balls of steel, and can still claim self defence in court and have the masses regard you as a martyr.

Of course that's reserved for people who actually fight for their beliefs and not weak cucks who just do it for internet popularity.

Get cancer shill.

And you are new because you don't know Brother Dean.

Next.

And this right here is just fuel for the fires of Political 'Correctness'.

she looks pretty mentally ill

we need to start putting brother dean in pol pictures

he took one for the team, he as earned it

It's funny how these same cunts will acuse US of being the violent ones.
Well, we are, but only after we have been pushed so far there is no alternative.
If they could just have kept things civil, they may have had a chance at winning the long game, but they just have to keep pushing, gloating and bullying.
The fools don't even realise that the more they raise the temperature, the closer they get to their kerbstomping.

I know who he is. What's your fucking point?

Well, yes it does matter. How can you expect to be respected when your spokeman is a Jew coalburner who thinks the world is flat, for instance? White Nationalists have a very wide scope of beliefs and fringe beliefs that not everyone will agree with. If you're going to choose a figurehead, they must be virtuous to the cause. So far, none of the e-celebs I've seen are worthy.
You can go on a tirade about PR and GaymerGate if you'd like, but if WN is going to be more than a edgy meme, someone must eventually represent it. Can you say that you know of a person that's capable of carrying that torch right now? Are any of these faggot nigger-loving cocksuckers worthy of being put upon that pedestal?
Of course not. I'm not saying "gas the e-celebs." They serve a function, but they should never be hoisted to a level above any other person that believes in white nationalism.

pls be real

I support everyone who opposes degenerates.

You're not even a Holla Forumsak.

Hitler launched a political party and the Munich Putsch, there is no comparison with these e-celeb types. They do little stunts of no consequence designed to get attention for themselves and little else.

No, you (oven) dodging faggot.

1.) Hitler never launched any political party (you dumb fuck).

2.) What he's saying is that if we go by your PR-concern then Hitler would have never ever gotten to his people and into power.

3.) Gas yourself.

Are you an owl?

Also Brother Dean goes out to troll Leftists IRL, attention or not.

Again, gas yourself.

How new are you?

1) He launched them into the mainstream, he was not the founder. If that's what you're sperging about.

2) "Brother Dean" will never be anything but a blight for a WN cause.

3) Very mature.

ayy

Different user IDs. 6145841 isn't me.

Hello, newfag.

Samefagging. Nice.

You're clutching at straws now.

I assure you, I don't give a fuck about changing proxies. Too much trouble and I can never find a fast proxy that lasts over a few hours. Waste of time, IMO.

Murder? Jesus Christ you bleeding heart faggots should not be having a say in justice and courts. Attempt to kill at most.

Do you not understand what "murder" consists of, even an attempted one?

You're shitposting now.

Might be able to get "Attempted Manslaughter"

justia.com/criminal/docs/calcrim/500/603.html

Yeah i noticed.

Ah, you're a cubicle shill. How very unentertaining.

So who is this Dean guy? I'm guessing he doesn't believe anything he says and just does it for the lulz.

nah not even close. at $10K this is just going to be a dog and pony show user. remember this is Burgerland we're talking here.

Course, if the roles were directly reversed in all details then he would be held with bail pending indictment on attempted murder.

At most she'll get aggravated assualt, 1 year probation, and a slap on the slutwrist fine.

He trolls Leftists IRL.

Remember any of those shills mocking Holla Forumsaks for only doing shit from their keyboards? Well, Brother Dean does it IRL and they still shill the fuck out of any thread that shares his lulzcow exploits.

He's also the canary in the coal mine.

I'm just wondering how one can do so. I'm guessing he's a marked man anywhere he goes when it comes to employment.

what's with the ableism? are we being raided by ableists?

Investigate/research the Westboro Baptist Church if you want to know.

Trolling Leftists isn't the only thing they do, they even disturbed the burial of US soldiers who fought and died for Israel.

They might not be the most considerate people out there, but at least they're brutally honest and they stick to their guns. They don't compromise or buckle under PC pressure. If you're looking for people with a spine you'll find them there.

And again; they're the canary in the coal mine. When these people go to the FEMA camps that's when you know it's happening.

I'll trample your cripple ass and laugh at you.

Also, for this thread and the topic; this footage from Brother Dean really drives home just how far fucking gone our people and nations are.

It's a window into the reality we'd really like to ignore.

I liked that short little glasses faggot coming up in the beginning being all "HOLD ME BRO HOLD ME OR I KICK HIS ASS" at least he had some spunk.

that auschwitz spic who kept saying "dont film me bro" had me laughing

the kid looked faggy as hell and needs to go to bootcamp

Everyone at that place looked faggy as hell, even the niggers. Must be something in the water.

These Leftists are such fucking cowards. They need a whole fucking army to surround someone before they make a move, when they do make a move they attack from behind, and when the law catches up with them they dindu nuffin.

Also it was a 19 year old woman and white knights will still defend modern women.

Unequivocally BTFO. Should've lived in a legal state.

She's gonna enjoy not seeing the outside till her late 20s

The lord speakth thru him.

Oh so we can now add perjury to the list?

We can indeed.

Bitch doesn't even want to own up her actions, i say we give her a good dose of 'equality'.

funny thing is AZ is legal if you file the fucking paperwork.
she's a complete fucking retard, got busted with pot in a state where it's basically legal.

Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Then again

I think you may be right, she is not very bright-looking:

To think that his mentor, Brother Jed, did this by himself for like 40 years campus to campus.

We need people like them more than ever now in these dire times.

barely looks like a she

That's what feminism will do to a girl.

How about 'muh equality' this time?

what the fuck is this shit

I'm all for dropping assault charges between two people having a fight and I think the whole "oh he bumped into me I'm suing him" kind of shit is just pathetic, but this can actually kill someone

moot?

Depends on whether or not it was carrying luggage.

The Westbros have some pretty good fans and followers, some of them would make great Holla Forumsaks.

It's a dyke. They're becoming really popular out on the west coast.

Leftist, oddly enough are only brave in two situations, on the internet, or with an army at their back.

But even for the second one, they tend to back down pretty fucking quick if you actually decide to fight back. Dean should of had one or two more people with him.

Reminder that Christfags are pretty much the only whites who still reproduce above reproduction level, no matter how many anecdotes fill your head.

Muslims are also protestants and cats!

Where did he say anything about atheism? Heinrich Himmler, whom you are quoting was not a Christian by the way, but a devout pagan.

Can I get the redpill on Hitler and Christianity?

I get quotes left and right and some are bullshit some arent I just dont know anymore…

I heard he personally hated it but decided it was needed to keep Germany together, and so created Positive Christianity which may or may not have had doctrine changes (I haven't looked into it) compared to their regular Lutherism.

hahahaha

You have to go back to reddit

Dean needs a squad of concealed carriers

christianity is a weak religion, better suited for a vague mass of sheep who need unifying rather than strong individuals with a common bond (ie what NS aspires to). but he realised that obvious you cant remove 1000 years of jewish subversion that is ingrained so deeply into the cultural mindset quickly, so like you say he just tried to downplay it

thinks the nigger was distracting him on purpose

*tip*

KILL IT WITH FIRE

your religion is literally founded on cuckoldry. LITERALLY

come back when you have a proper, european one

You mean those theological failures that didn't survive the presence of a real religion, rabbi?

women always get easier treatment in court system

youve got it all wrong

Stop biting religious bait and keep watching Dean trigger faggots

dubs confirm moot is a baseball bat wielding tranny

God, I always wish I was fucking there to help out. I wish someone grabbed that bat and caved her skull in, then recorded her fucking heart still pumping blood to her concave face, spurting out like a garden hose, to show the world that you don't fuck with us.

It pisses me off, people get away with this shit every day, EVERY GOD DAMN DAY, because they think theyre invincible. They think that they can do whatever they want because they're "in the right"

When in reality they have all the laws for them. I want a day where if you attack someone for any reason at all, you get shot. You die if you attack someone. I want them to face a set of reality that individual rights will not be broken.

Its disgusting. Those people fucking cheered her on. Thats where we are at right now. Its not "thats illegal bro, let him speak" its "yeah nigga that hate speech and shiiet aint welcome in our community and shiiiiiet" fucking niggers and WHITE WOMEN did this. So much of our fucking women have betrayed us.

And what do we do to stop it? Absolutely nothing.

Just about the least surprising thing possible every time one of these threads comes up

brother dean is my hero

useful idiots they call them lol

lel

< ignores facts
< continues to worship the jewish god
< minor formatting difference means youre not from muhsekkritclub

^ evolves from autist
^ continues to worship the jewish god
^ so you be sayin christ was white n shieeet?

>intentionally failtexting with < to try and play off his own obvious newfaggotry and fail shilling
Keep going, I want to see how big your nose can get

Couldnt this be considered a three strike rule due to 3 felonies?

v yahweh isnt jewish
v jesus isnt jewish
v worshiping 'no joseph i didnt cheat on you with chaim, it was god' isnt jewish

tragic

Go out, it'll give a nice taste of reality.

Absolutely agreed.

apparently people cant control themselves while drinking as statistics show. So maybe we should ban the liquid jew but that wont happen cuz its a "cultural thing". idgaf ban this degenerate drug.

even for a nigger she's as ugly as it gets. holy shit.

Yeah except most of those aren't Holla Forums celebrities.

You're putting faggots next to Milo in an attempt to discredit him.

People who should shut the fuck up and stop D&C:
Sinead McCarthy
Anonymous 57c0d4 shill
Ben Shapiro
Sargon of Cuckkad

This.

Legalize all drugs and make them FREE, paid for by taxes.

However anyone who takes the free drugs has to get sterilized. After a generation of selective genocide you'll have eliminated all the weak willed "lel lets party!!1!" people from the gene pool.

whats his stance on Jews?

At least those negroes at the end seemed nice and wanted to help.

Probably that they deserve rape.

Best wishes for Brother Dean to heal quickly and the bitch gets her life destroyed even quicker.

This is what triggering looks like

FUCKING LEFTIST SCUM

I WANT TO FUCKING MURDER THESE CUNTS, NO MORE MR NICE GUY

I'd rape her.

She'd like it too, their whorish displays are them literally asking for it

Congratulations you churl, the next evolution of man will WEED you out.

Every time.

Okay Chaim, whatever you say.

God Bless This Man.
A whole high school doomed to hell, what a shame, but that is what they want.

It's starting to happen user. Do you know people who could help start one up?

Talk shit, get hit.

Being correct doesn't make you invincible. Just ask Hitler!

Okay. It's a race war. Got it.

Fuck both of them.

One of them is a stupid brain dead cunt, the other is just a faggot, plain and simple.

How old is this guy? He goes out to highschools and yells at 14 year old girls that they should be raped? LOL

Le epic Brother Dean dude xD!!!

Hilarious. The dude holding the sign seems like a total bro, way better than this Brother Dead piece of shit.

He triggers leftists. That's all I need to know.
Now fuck off.

As long as Christianity exists, Jews will exist. And Islam will not be burned alive because of "muh forgiveness and morals"

Those kid fuckers are so creepy. You actually look up to men who speak about Jewish law and ware dresses and shit?

Yeah, and then leftists associate this fag with people like us.

Nah, fuck him and you. I hope this guy keeps doing his thing though, eventually he'll have his face caved in with a shovel by some crazed feminist, or just plain shot by anyone who would get extremely pissed off at some random creep telling their 14 year old daughter she should be raped. And that is very likely to happen.

>>>/reddit/

She came up behind him and almost knocked him out. He was disoriented and didn't even see who hit him.

kys faggot

He has a song called "Hey Jews" to the tune of Hey Jude:

Hey evil reprobate Jews!
God hates you!
And you know it!

So yeah, he doesnt like them.

Milo has betrayed what?

He's a faggot who's exceptionally good at trolling people in real life, that is what he does. There was never any cause to betray.

This is a travesty! The 19 year old woman is the real victim, Brother Dean should be arrested for attempted rape because he's a man. Now I call that social justice!

PRAISE THE LORD JESUS

wtf

I fully agree, and I think guys on Holla Forums, and white nationalist men in general, cut white women too much slack. Or rather, it seems to me like people tend to brush white women's behavior aside as simple naivity. Usually paired with the attitude that it's the fault of white men that they aren't keeping a tigher leash on their women, and are "allowing" white women to behave like they do.

Why are white women being race traitor whores that undermine the white man at every opportunity? I have an idea for the genetic reasoning behind this behavior.

I'm sure most of you are familiar with the concept of "war brides". When a group of people are conquered by invaders, it's commonplace that the invaders will take many of the women to breed with. In such instances, the women (and to a much lesser degree, men too) of the conquered people will be more likely to survive and pass on their genes, if they aren't overly attached to their native people, and are cooperative with the invaders. So the women who have a disposition towards liking these foreign men, and not being too attached to their own people, would, in many cases, produce more offspring, who will pass on the genes that result in this behavior to their descendants.

It seems highly likely to me, that these varying levels of in-group favoritism/out-group favoritism, are genetic and inherent in the minds of humans. So, it makes sense that women would have a much greater degree of "race traitor" behavior, and out-group favoritism, because that's a much more viable strategy for women than it is for men, to pass on genes by mingling with invaders or neighboring populations.

And I'm sure that there's also differences in in-group/out-group favoritism between different races, as well. .

Fucking degenerates.

wew

Unfortunately Holla Forums is full of youngsters who are extremely bluepilled about women. If you criticize women in the slightest way the nyou are hounded as an MRA MGTOW PUA whatever. It's like arguing with feminists sometimes.

He's a Jew faggot.

Are you willing to put your faith in him?

what genetic disorder is this

Are you one of those people who does not understand that women are neglecting relationships and families of their own because white women are taking part in a sex strike against White Genocide, user.?

You're not supposed to like the sex strike against White Genocide…

Other than driving the stolen car, pic looks normal to me.

It's called niggeits.

Well libtards just proved him right. If you can provoke assault (as libtards say in defense of the ape that hit him) then you can provoke rape.

I think to me becoming a cuck, i actually feel bad for this cunt.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Christcucks are hilarious.

you deserve rape

God i love that video also is this where the REEEEEE meme came from ?

wat

I am going to church tomorrow in Queensland.

no

wtf