Should anime / manga, be allowed to be discussed here? They are comics and cartoons from Japan

Should anime / manga, be allowed to be discussed here? They are comics and cartoons from Japan.

No

Hey, I feel you.
I would have a better time discussing about anime with fucking stormfags than /a/ but this is not the place.

>>>/a/

Sure, why not? It's not like this board has that much activity anyways.

I don't see why not.

There's much better anime/manga discussions here than there ever are on /a/.

No, if /a/ is such shit instead of ruining another board with cross board posting just fix the one that exists purely to discuss this shit

Fuck off /a/, you're not wanted here.

It already is. We have several anime threads up currently.

No, it's not. Stop samefagging.

/A/ GET OFF MY BOARD

GET OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING WEABOOS

No

All I'm saying is the BO allows anime threads so knock yourself out

Both anime and video games should be allowed. I'm currently discussing JoJo and MegaMan here and its way better than /a/ or Holla Forums

/jojo/ is still technically our Adventure Time general….
But we shit on that show most of the time anyway

No, they don't. You're not allowed to talk about the latest animu you jacked off to here, go back to /a/ where you belong.

Why hasn't this thread been deleted?

Look at it like this: Yes, they are cartoons and comics, but they have a big enough community that they require a containment board. That's /a/. Just like /sugen/ is a SU containment board.
Technically you can make anime threads here, but people are not going yo like it.

So why do they have an animation industry while the rest of the planet seems to have fuck all?
Do they just have more people who care about animation or is it more funding related?
Is it simply cultural reasons like not believing in cultivation theory?
What are they doing that everyone else isn't and or can't do?

Is it simply that outside Japan:

Are there people the world over coming up with ideas being told
Um, no, to everything you just said.

The problem with allowing is that it'd just be another dumb concession to people who can't be arsed to find something on-topic to talk about.

Time and different attitudes on labor. Even then they're still beholden to money, so there's not a lot of incentive to actually buck trends or maintain high standards.

>You need to sell some fucking toys and Blu-Rays

Impressive. Did you commission this photomanipulation from a professional hollywood editor?
It looks almost real.