Today Was A Good Day

Fellow Holla Forumstards, I was a bit bored so I went on an adventure.

Left my house at about 6:40AM on bike, I got a little lost, but then found out where to go. Biking was a bitch, but I finally made it to where I needed to be. I was with my friend, Dexter, the pharmacist. I stopped at a Frisch's as I was craving conversation and water.

Eyeball one employee that really stands out from the rest, red hair, brown eyes, nice body, nice face. We talk a little bit here and there, and she then goes on break. She invited me along and we talked about some shit, funny stories, etc.

We get back to Frisch's and I boldly ask for her number. And cash, got eem. So I'm gonna be going on a date soon.

How's your day Holla Forums?

And I get dubs is my luck gonna run out?

Woke up from a dream involving me finally getting a date, when I woke up I cried and laughed because of how much of a little bitch I am about girls
Made myself noodles and talked to my female roommate a bit about how much of an underachiever I am
Talked to a couple o people at a neighbourhood party in front of my appartment, stole some peanuts and a couple of drinks and went back in
pretty good 8/10

Why don't you fuck your female roommate?

seeing as he's pouring out his heart to her about being an underachiever, he's probably been friendzoned already

Holy Hell that's one pretty pussy

OP here, I used to be very shitty with grils myself. You grow out of it, just don't stress it so bad. But tbf, I was great at getting numbers. Just couldn't ever seal the deal cause I don't drive and I had no ride to their house, cause my family would cock block tf outta me if she came over

Shes been my best friend since we were 14, I dont feel any attraction to her and I dont think I want to ruin our friendship She also pays half of our bills so if I do ruin it im homeless

I get attention from girls all the time, I just never put in effort in things so they dont amount to anything, like an 8/10 telling me how handsome and cute I am, only to amount in me ditching her because she uses too many emojis or some shit

Idk anymore man

How do you get numbers man? I just wait for girls to aproach me because i have absolutely no clue how to deal with girls

I advise you work your way bottom up. Go out and hit on the ugliest bitches of the joint. (bear with me) Learn the science of woo'ing the ugos and gain a respectable success rate in regards to scoring numbers.

Once you've played in the little league to get a feel for the game, step it up to the major leagues and score some hotties.

Thats the sorriest-ass excuse ever, and if you give her mega-cock she will pay your rent for free. Women live for cock, they dream about cock, their magazines are about getting cock, their fashions are for getting cock, their entire existence is about cock.
And she probably has wanted your cock for over a decade and your betamale ass hasn't given it to her yet.
What's one thing that all alpha males never fail to give a woman….COCK. They could care less about the repercussions, and they never get any repercussions because of that attitude

She probably gets her rabbit vibrator out and moans your name while she buzzes her clit.

There's a certain finesse to it. Be yourself, strike up some small talk, it helps to clean up well and to be funny; Being funny applies to me, but if you don't meet this criteria, DO NOT force it. Nothing worse than someone trying too hard to be humorous.

Once the ice is broken, we're reasonably acquainted, etc. I will devise a clever pick up line (this goes back to being funny) Such as: "Waiter, I'd like to place an order. I'll be having a pen, a paper, and a side of your number" Just something really witty, funny, albeit a little corny, it works fairly well

I dont want to fuck her man it would be like fucking my brother INB4 implying thats a bad thing
I really dont like her that way, thats why im an underachiever, I can get shit and get em done right I just dont want to do them

Too scared to talk to uglies man, and I have weird tastes so I dont even know what is uggo and what isnt

Im a pretty funny guy I think, im the general funny guy in most if not all groups I hang with so I guess that can work
I guess it all wraps back to the being too much of a puss though

Also big tipper here, don't be afraid of the word "no". Its gonna happen eventually bro. The way I see it, if you never ever try, you'll regret it and wonder if she would've said yes.

Trust me, its worse to live in insatiable wonder over swallowing your nuts and asking her out like the man you were born to be

Get some pickup artist materials, become a PUA.

Im still young man, and women arent materialistic over here. All about personality and just being a nice guy
I have a bit of a crush on this one girl I go to college with, Im thinking about asking her out next time I see her so I might just make an update thread abou it if you guys want to see how that shit plays out

We used to be a lot alike, user. I was shook in the presence of any woman for a while. But I'll give you some words of wisdom.

"Even if you're nervous, do it anyway"

I have the epitome of validation to this statement, a story back in junior year high school. I auditioned for the talent show with my own rap. Got in, rehearsed yada yada.

So the big day came, and I was the next to go on stage. I was sweating bullets, nervous AS FUCK like I ate 3 grams of caffeine and just got told my mother has cancer. Despite how I felt, I couldn't just run away, so I faced the stage fright.

As soon as people cheered to the mere sight of me, a huge weight lifted from my shoulders. I killed my performance and received the loudest applause of the entire show, as well as I was the only act to receive a standing ovation and pleas for an encore.

So bottom line: I was the most nervous I had ever been, but I did it anyway, and Im still fond of that memory to this day

How old were you when it all turned around? With young I really mean young, im only 19 and never really kept up with a girl long enough to get something really going

You really did inspire me user, screenshotting it and getting it tatooed on my left buttcheek so I never forget it

I grew out of it at like 17, junior year. Senior year I went out of my way to sit with girls at lunch every day, the cream of the crop make your cock throb hotties. Idk how I grew out of it really, it just happened.

I went to college for a couple months and that's where the metamorphosis completed. 0 fear of meeting strangers and chatting. I did drop out but that's another can of worms.

You'll eventually grow the courage to talk to women as long as you step out of your comfort zone. Be bold, dignified, but most importantly be yourself. Some girls may even find nervousness cute, js

Stop being so inspiring now im obligated to ask her out man
Isnt sitting with random girls considered creepy though? im just making sure I dont fuck up with other girls by fucking up with one

Not really as long as you ask them if you can sit with them. And it got to the point that I was a "regular" to their table

College is not for everybody, and frankly its no guarantee of success in life

Damn you really are the most succesful person on this site aren't you?

Nope, as long as you are open and friendly to them. If you sit down and ignore them, thats really creepy.

That's far from the truth lmfao. I just learned to appreciate the little things in life. Like the whole process of scoring the number. Or holding a door open for someone. Just the little shit that makes you smile

woke up

got on my computer

Im sure to keep it in mind, thanks anons

You sound like a good guy, got anything going on relationship wise?

This, this right here. Imagine if someone came to your table without permission, sat down, and refused to speak. Its fair to be creeped out in that situation.

However, ask them if you can sit there, and if yes, you're in. Then relax and try to break the ice. Once you break the ice, conversation should commence very smoothly and naturally.

There's really no "secret" to it, just be bold and be yourself.

Also I have nothing going on relationship wise other than the chick's number I got today. I'll call in like 3 days or so idk, just depends what day my ride is off work

How very correct you are. College is basically a scam. If you go, you have to pay student loans for life. Job market sucks ass too, my mom went through 1 hundred+ hospitals for nursing.

However if you don't dig yourself in a massive financial hole for a piece of paper that major corporations require; You will live paycheck by paycheck stuck in a dead end job.

However there are always outliars to even the most complex of control systems. Making your own business, music industry, high demand well paying jobs, (Doctor, Lawyer) and of course even crime, if that's your thing.

Don't listen to this user.

I had a good day. I didn't shit mypants. I had an orgasm. I ate well.

More than I can say, I havent eatin in the past 24 hours except a small sandwich, which was 12 hours ago

I ate my own semen, tho

Full of vitamins and low cal man

interesting

Yes, it is, isn't it? Fascinating.