The stereotype is real

I never believed it until I saw it with my own eyes. What other stereotypes have you seen over and over again in your daily life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCnERyC7dwJwTvEyzYz6uxHw
madamenoire.com/79054/7-things-white-people-dont-understand-about-black-hair/6/
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-11172054
usaswimming.org/viewnewsarticle.aspx?tabid=0&itemid=7727&mid=14491
seeker.com/belly-button-key-to-sports-success-1765073339.html#news.discovery.com
science.sciencemag.org/content/348/6232/333
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your dad is supposed to teach you how to swim.

It's simple algebra, user.

I met a jewish leftist at a marxist bookstore whos family had to change their name from goldblatt to something else.

She was visibly aghast when I smiled when she said the name goldblatt.

They really do recoil in horror when you call them what they are.

She was pretty cute though. I wonder if she ever watched those Bezmenov videos

They rarely tip.

-t. Former Taxi Driver

When I was in Navy bootcamp we all had to pass a swim test.

If you pass you don't have to swim again.

If you fail you have to keep trying multiple times a week until you pass, or else you get held back or even discharged.

I swear every single person I saw that failed was either a nigger or a spic except this one white girl. There had to have been 50 nigs failing for every white failure.

This was before I was redpilled but I saw the stereotype confirmed before my very eyes

I'm living in East Africa right now, from the US.

Nigger time is a universal phenomenon, they don't understand how time really works.

sage
fuck off with your slide thread

I love real life stereotypes. I taught many blacks to swim.

They only do that in a barber shop. My friend tips little elsewhere but in a barber shop he tips handsomely.

Probably is so I'll sage too.

Bump.

When I went to Parris Island for recruit training, swim week was really telling. They had swimming courses for recruits and well over 90% of them were black.

I went to a private high school with maybe less than 5 black kids. Going to public college made me more racist. Nigs making loud barking noises, having conversations while shouting across campus, or rapping to themselves out loud while walking down the sidewalk.

I have worked as a medicaid taxi driver for a few summers. At least 90% of the people i picked up were nogs, and a good 70% of them did not look unable to drive, they just didnt have their own transportation (wonder why). The ride they got from us was completely free to them. They didnt pay a cent. Our company got paid by the insurance contractor, who in turn got paid by Obongo. These nogs riding with us would actually bitch about the quality of their ride, like being 5min late picking them up, or having to wait over an hour in a nice A/C doctors waiting room in the middle of July before going home, or sometimes how the car floors were dirty at 4 in the afternoon from an entire days worth of niggers getting in without even bothering to knock the sand or mud off their shoes.

sage
sage slide

Please give examples.

sage
sage faggot shills nigger blogging slide thread

not him but I can

you know that show with the doctor in africa who is constantly removing parasites from dogs because nigs cant into animal care?

he constantly tells them "come back in a week for a checkup" and they constantly put it off for over a month or until the dog gets really ill

sage
sage shitty slide

Something wrong, **Jamal?*"

No wonder nothing gets done around here when any creativity is immediately bumplocked, banned, or berated into oblivion.

fuck off

No beach, no pool, no lessons in school. I have forsaken you, Holla Forums

I almost drowned twice when I was young so my parents set me up with lessons at a local place before I was 10

I'm not amazing but back then I could dead man float for 40+ seconds

go get some lessons user, you may end up needing them

have a picture and a youtube channel of a lifeguard at a pool. maybe you'll see a pattern in who keeps getting rescued

youtube.com/channel/UCnERyC7dwJwTvEyzYz6uxHw

I have an anecdotal claim about a oreo house nigger I work with. He's a typical negroid features halfie, decently smart with good social skills, but he's a fucking lazy retard and doesn't want to learn anything. He requires adult supervision at every turn. I can't even leave him on the register alone on one of my shifts and he's been here for almost 6 months. The only thing keeping this kid going is his white genes.

All mexicans are illegals, paid under the table, and don't pay real taxes.

BRUTAL

Every division is like that. One nigress in my div didn't pass until the last possible week, and she was from an island.

This is true in the Arab world as well. Today is the same as yesterday and tomorrow.

Things just happen because allah wills it.

Every single nigger in my division had swim lessons in the morning. Every single one of them. I was jealous since I love the water.

when they're handing out awards for being on time, it's fucking bad

Not to mention have every single government assistance card.

And more importantly have no clue how to organize ANYTHING, even going to the store.

Not Mexicunts but Brazilians did another thing that really bothered me. When we had to do those annoying charity things and ask everyone for a dollar for niggers with AIDS or whatever (we'd hate it too)…

We hired nothing but spics after a while.

Sorry lads i got nothing

holy kek

The one thing that's non-stereotypical is he's a ginger somehow

I knew this Jewess, otherwise unremarkable in character other than being a cunty liberal girl. But she was so skinny with narrow shoulders but she carried all her fat in her jewbs.

Sheeeeit if I was black I'd consider actually moving to Africa.

that happens some times

no worries

if you were black you would know better

Its not a stereotype, %75 of American blacks cannot swim

stereotypes, like propaganda, does not have to be untrue

A 44,000 USD home in Africa is big money.

hahahaha. oh yeah, black don't know how to swim. It's really funny. And, they don't express any desire to learn, either. It's weird.

I drive around a decent sized city all day for my job, and I definitely feel like black people take a lot more personal risks in regards to traffic. Sure, white people might scurry across the street quickly just as the don't walk light starts flashing, but nearly every day in the summer (since they hibernate in the winter up here) I see black people literally waiting for the don't walk light to go solid. Then they wait for the cross street light to go green so they have two lanes of busy traffic moving in either direction. Then they cross right through the middle of all four lanes of traffic, expecting all the cars to stop. Happened just today with a woman pushing her baby in a stroller. It was like watching black baby Frogger. I don't know if common sense and a shared set of rules are just absent from some of their minds, or if it's done intentionally to flout those shared rules, as some weird kind of self empowerment ritual.

Same here, most of the blacks in my division had to take lessons once or twice before "passing".

Best part was when I actually got out in the fleet and we had swim call on deployment.

Holy shit. The black kid on the right just randomly starts drowning. It's true.

So what is it with dindoos and not being able to swim?

Swimming is pretty instinctive, user. I don't think you need to be taught how to thread water.

Top Kek.

I know from observation to never walk across a parking lot in front of a black driver. The women in particular will look right at you, and then look away and keep driving, like they aren't at fault when they hit you, since they weren't looking. The people weaving through traffic at 20MPH over the limit are invariably black as well.

No daddy to teach them how.

I just saw who you replied to. Ignore me. It's late.

Sometimes I see the occasional black man that actually gives a shit and puts in the effort to provide for himself and his family. I can't help but wonder if these statistical outliers are the beginning of evolution in the black race (assuming their children don't get murdered by random gang violence.)

I don't cross in front of niggers because I am certain that they want me dead.

Liberals literally wanted blacks to be a vote slave class. They want to keep them hooked on welfare so they'll keep voting democrat for generations. If they were forced to take responsibility and encouraged for positive behavior, they'd be mostly normal citizens by this point.

Fucking Arabs/Indians man.

I work at a place. Sometimes we have sales where you can get up to 50% off of your entire purchase. These sales are very clear when they happen.

Fucking Arab guy calls me up. Asks for the 50% off on a day we don;t have it.
He shopped here once back in 2015. I physically cannot make an exception as the discount isn't even available in the system on days that it's not going.

Exchanges like these happen fucking daily.
I fucking hate them so goddamned much.
We're a fucking retail store, our prices are pretty much set. You're not going to come in here and get 50% off just because you only want to pay 50%. You have to have a fucking coupon with you, or call/come in on the designated days.

If I couldn't swim, I would never go float in water deeper than I could stand. What the fuck possesses them to take such a risk?

Black people do not think for the future.

Blacks are less intelligent and lack the developed frontal cortex necessary to prepare for future danger.

That is why they don't put effort into education, career certification, fatherhood, and make stupid and dangerous life decisions such as unprotected sex and gang banging and don't take responsibility for their life in general.

White people take their kids to swim lessons as a rule. It is part of our culture.

Nevertheless, my parents forced me even though it was like a nightmare for me to let go of the wall. Then one day it clicked, I lost my fear and became a good swimmer.

Nigs don't have the parental structure to push their children to do things they do not want to because it is good for them.

I blame inner city life

I played water polo in high school
and would always choose to square up with the nogs so I could keep them underwater for extended periods.

You have to find that guy and kill his sons.

I have an internship where I spend some time overseeing the loading of goods into semi trucks. A few days ago with got a Russian truck driver. He opens the back for my forklift team to load up. While we're loading he squats and lights a cigarette. Slav squat is real. Made my day.

Sage for anti-white photo.

made me laugh and feel a little bad

isn't that cheating?

I never even considered that

we do have an awful lot of bodies of water in europe

No, they wouldn't be.

>appears to be white

It's their stupid culture of negotiating everything.

It does actually work in mom and pop places, if you're such an ass that you're willing to inconvenience everyone, but they do it in large chains or even worse with government workers. Nothing pisses off a White cop more than a guy trying to negotiate fines with them.

I understand why you would struggle with it as a child, but as an adult who can adapt and think dynamically you would think they would be capable of merely jumping in and figuring it out, hell I figured it out on my own at age 6 at the YMCA pool, only thing I had to learn from others was specific methods like breaststroke or diving methods and other specifics.

Yeah, but in Africa, where niggers evolved, most of the bodies of water have aggressive water buffalo who will attack you if you get anywhere near them, or those fish parasites that swim up your urethra and rip apart your bladder with its eggs. Due to millenia of predation upon any nigger that tries to swim, perhaps they have an inate propensity to avoid large bodies of water at all costs so they don't get gored by water buffalo, eaten by crocodiles, parasitized by dick parasite fish, etc.

Those are in the Amazon you fuckin dork

You are fucking retarded, anyone can at least tread water instinctively, and you figure out the rest after that, no excuse whatsover.

I don't even care seeing as i have no reason to even go in lakes, oceans and such.

yes, I'd rarely get carded for it though.

Not necessarily, those outliers have always existed, even if the average IQ of blacks is like 85 and on average they are fucking retarded, the distribution ensures that blacks one standard deviation above average are capable of being competent fathers and raising nuclear families, and two standards of deviation above there is legitimate potential for innovation and such, problem is, those cases are far less common than with whites since the average is lower, genuine evolution among blacks would involve an increase in that IQ and in other adaptive traits in general, which has not happened, the average IQ, economic outcome, etc. of negros has stagnated or even regressed since 1960, before the civil rights movement blacks actually did better, because ethnically homogenous communities optimize the outcome of everyone within them and because LBJs welfare expansions crippled an otherwise sorta half decent black society in america

fucking kek cheers for making my morning user

Remember that most dindus in the US are 40-60% White, they have the IQ of arabs.

I remember a thread a while back that niggers are afraid of dogs because of instinct as well.

That's why dogs are (huWhite) mans best friend.

Yeah I don't get it either. I don't know anyone who was actually taught how to swim. All you literally do is just kick your arms and legs. Even fucking wild animals can swim

Money well spent

They're too stupid. They can't figure out the body mechanics behind swimming and staying buoyant. Can't remotely grasp how water works. It's incomprehensible voodoo magic to them.

Jews are pretty stereotypical from those I've heard of around here, but I haven't spoken to many personally. The niggers are pretty stereotypical too, although the half-breeds are who I find interesting. They either "side" with the black half and overcompensate, or side with the white half and pretty much call the rest niggers. If only they didn't have that half holding them down, they could have been decent children. Parents shouldn't have made such bad decisions.

I've never really talked to an Asian person before. I met some guy who I think was Filipino (probably not even considered "Asian") but that was it. I've seen three Asian people in my entire lifetime, I've never spoken to any of them. It kind of freaks me out when I see one, it's such an anomaly that I get a weird feeling.

Also, all the dothead pajeets own convenience stores.

There are many red-headed Jews.

why would you fucking go to a pool if you can't swim?

I think I see the problem.

I never understood why niggers are constantly going to barber shops. Their fucking hair is like styrofoam.

They think their hair is amazing and white people are stupid because their hair sucks, kind of like how nogs always buy shoes. pics related, they call these "waves" and I think it's supposed to be highly coveted

I could get the same look on a self-job after a night out.

"ohh err uhhh, fuck, yeah this is probably even right next bit, if I start at the bottom and work up in sections I'll have it right in no time"

You know they wash their hair 2 times a year right?

do they keep those "do rag" things on all the time then? not even showering with it off?

Is this a meme-article or are they actually named like that? I've never met a nigger American.

They are actually named like that. American blacks name their kids whatever sounds good to them in the moment.

can confirm they're really named like this, it's very common to see. If they're not straight up named like "laqueesha, lafonda," and the names in that article, then they're something like "royalty, majesty, queen" etc

If they get their hair wet it stinks.
madamenoire.com/79054/7-things-white-people-dont-understand-about-black-hair/6/

Fucking niggers… Atleast thats more fun than our Arabs as they're all named variations of Muhammed, Ahmed or Mostafa.

Because they're self conscious about their hair. Malcolm X recognized this and shamed niggers that permed their hair to make it look straight and "white" instead of keeping it natural. Hence why the afro was a black power symbol for decades. It showed that you were proud of your race and didn't want to be something you weren't.

I had a 1st generation African immigrant friend in high school. I remember him laughing hard when he found out about the concept of "black names." Native Africans most certainly have their own problems from their indigenous cultures, but man, it's unfair that those guys get associated with the subhuman descendants of slaves literally bred to be sapient oxen.

Am at house of a friend, drank to much, look at this kinda creepy boy and suddenly ask him, are you Jewish.

Immediately the boy starts stuttering and getting confused: mu grandmuther w… wuz, but but I d.. don't identify as Jewish.

wow!

I agree. I had a university class that only had two black people in it. One was your average urban American and the other was straight out of Kenya. The Kenyan was punctual and always participated in class discussions, while the american nigger skipped half of the classes and made up ridiculous excuses when he was asked to turn in assignments.

I don't really understand why this happens. The American blacks have some European in them, so they should theoretically be smarter. I'm guessing it has something to do with IQ averages of immigrants coming from Africa. We must be mostly getting the ones who are smart enough to figure out how to get here by themselves.

That and Kenya lies next to the old Arab and Portuguese trade routes.

More like you get the rich upper class 1% who can afford going there. In Europe we get the normal niggers and it's not a pretty sight.

Now I understand why nearly every black person I've met has had a smelly head.

You're partially right, we tend to get the best of the bunch with any legal immigrants we receive.
But there is more to the African American side than that.
1. Slavers intentionally bred the strongest and dumbest slaves, and killed the smartest ones, because they wanted dumb docile oxen.
2. Imagine how lame of a white guy you would have to be to fuck a slave in the 19th century.
3. Then after they were freed, they were shit on for a few generations.
4. Then they were turned into welfare queens and democrat-voting livestock.

It should be no surprise at all that an African, no matter how terrible the environment he grew up in was, would end up better adjusted than these poor saps.

"shit on"
During which time they did better than ever before. Low unemployment, low amount of fatherless households etc.

Because of their nature you have to treat them with a strong hand if you expect them to become anything but monkeys.

I don't disagree but I think it's at least partially because of their recent history and not because of their race, hence why they act the same way no matter how much white is in them.

Surprisingly, that isn't the case for most people. The college I go to requires all students learn to swim to graduate, and a surprisingly high number of students don't know how.

Saw this same one at Disney World a couple years back. I saw a middle aged black man being taught to swim. It was tough to hold in my keks.

Heard this before. Source?

Isn't this wrestler a Jew?

Shameless self check

WTF England I thought you somewhat civilized these people?!? The fucking Chinese guests are not even a quarter as bad!

tl;dr: == FUCKING CURRYNIGGERS! ==

That's awful, you owe it to yourself and your Dad to learn to swim user. There are other things you will have learned by yourself that your Dad would have helped with. Get on it. What if there's a flood? Do you have a boat ready?

I mean dogs and cats can swim, and they don't even rely on large bodies of water for anything. I took my dog to the beach one time and the bastard never swam in his life before. He immediately knew how to swim as he ran into the water.

I remember the first time I went to a public pool, I could thread water right away. All you have to do is kick your legs and you're swimming. It is instinctive for sure.

Of course you could learn proper swimming techniques like I did later on in swimming lessons, but the basics were already there.

Tip Top Kek.

That sounds very racist user. Your school purposely did that so poor oppressed dindoos can't graduate.

there have been numerous cases of 6ft+ niggers drowning in 4ft of water,

they panic and flail about when all they had to do was stand up

Animals have no ability to imagine the future. They don't think "ohshiticantreachthebankimgoingtodrown" and then prove themselves right.

Why is this a meme again?

mongrels are the most redpilled by virtue of LIVING the racemixing propaganda and being unable to relate to any group, not even other mongrels

it must be why they tried to somewhat reintegrate them in ol' Germany

seriously WTF……………….

Shit, this kind of stuff depresses me, I had two years of swimming in school but I can only swim half a pool at most, Dad never took me swimming…

Dad never really taught me anything :/

I hate being repilled and from a broken family.

My point is it could swim instinctively you dummy.

And actually animals can have foresight. How do you think they hunt?

Just take some swimming lessons, you will get it soon enough. You can always fix yourself at any point in time.

Half breed niggers can be really redpilled because they see first hand how niggers act compared to whites, they can either embrace it and act full nig, or they hate blacks and eventually jews. Ever seen JAM? He makes red pilled videos about jews and he's half black, and he absolutely hates the "WE WUZ" crowd. There was a video of him going absolutely ballistic on some nigger for blaming whitey for slavery.

The last time I had a swimming lesson was when I was a kid and the dick tutor left me struggling under the water because "she can do it", and then my uncle threw me into water I couldn't stand in when I was older thinking it was really fucking funny.

Not exactly enthusiastic about water when others are in it, always assume they're going to try to drown me (from experience).

A case of I'll swim when I have to.

It is funny.

That's pretty funny. All you have to do to learn how to swim is jump in and try not to drown. That's how everyone learns because people usually don't want to drown

Jumping in when you're prepared is easy, when someone knocks you backwards and you choke on a mouth full of water, you're fucked.

It's why people don't shout for help when they are drowning because they physically can't because they're trying to cough the water back out.

It's not even the water that wigs me out, it's other people that are in it, brings out a homicidal nature in people.

Its not really true. Some slave owners did this by killing the ones they caught reading, others rewarded them for being intelligent. Others rewarded them. One example being Benjamin Montgomery's owner, he was impressed by his intelligence and capability and ended up putting him in charge of the general store he owned. Montgomery even improved on the propeller designs of boats at the time to get their shipments there faster.

Its one of those things where our education system has taken the worst examples of slave owners and made it sound like they were all like that. Imagine if PETA ever had their way and pet ownership was made illegal and then a couple hundred years later it was taught that all pet owners beat their animals.

No it doesn't

You're just scared of water. I was taught how to swim by my father throwing me in. I wasn't told anything other than flap your arms and legs.

Near drowning experiences with other people in the pool: 2

Near drowning experiences with no people around: 0

I'm waiting for the time dear uncle gets that over due coronary, I ain't helping him out of the pool then, he'll just have to flap his arms and legs, he's had enough time to learn.

Do you count roughhousing in a pool as trying to drown you or something? I mean me and my family/friends always dunked one another under water but it was all in good fun.

I count laughing when someone is trying to shout "help me", rough housing is not the same as someone that's actually struggling.

Then again even his own daughter won't go swimming with him anymore for the same reason, she's way better than me, he's just a notorious dick.

SAGE
TITS OR GTFO

SAGE
TITS OR GTFO

When I was 4 or 5 I walked off the end of a boat ramp; concrete incline into water you can reverse a boat trailer into, has a steep drop off. My dad and my brother were going fishing and left me behind, so I guess I was trying to follow them.

Fully clothed, ever been in water deeper than a bathtub before. I bobbed up and down for a good minute until I got tired. My sister watched me, laughing the entire time. When it became clear I was not going to make it out, she pulled me out by my hair, slapped the shit out of me and shouted at me because she ruined her new shoes by wading in to rescue me.

The next few weekends after that she took me swimming and taught me how to swim. She's a bitch, but she at least has some class and was looking out for me.

I fucking love this webm

More cuckposting..

This is funny, but it's not true anymore. Girls can pretty just mention their vag status and billions of dudes will brawl out of the wood works to praise and protect them. There's still a few places that hold strong, but most of the Internet girls get all the attention they demand.

Eh, it's a fast-twitch muscle thing with observable results.

You can see it throughout the boxing world, particularly before technical outboxing became fashionable. Black dudes can just put out more explosive punching power compared to other races, pound for pound.

Nowadays, though, the fights are usually rigged before it even begins. When they aren't, you're stuck with a pair of cautious fighters who want the other guy to make the first move. No one does infighting anymore, largely because your career is shortened significantly by taking so much damage to close the distance and wreck a motherfucker.

You all expect too much of the kike's golems, goys.

Practicing jew or atheist jew? Also, I keep wondering if all kikes promote marxism to destroy the goyim or if there are some of them that actually believe that shit

Tits or gtfo

Danke, user!

These dudes who praise and protect them just for being women are equal to Juden. If they're not Juden themselves.

I'll contribute.

I own two Great Danes and live in the middle of downtown. 140lbs each. One looks similar to pic related, the other is all black. Best companions and among the friendliest dogs you could ever meet in your life. Plus, they are trained like goddamn soldiers to behave well, be by my side, ignore distractions, and are off-leash trained. Meaning, even though they are huge, they are well-behaved and no one should have anything to fear from them

White people? Melt when they see them, ask if they can pet them, and can't wait to meet them. Always taking photos and smiling. Makes their fucking day when they see my dogs.

Niggers? Fucking terrified. Jump away, always staring bug eyed at them, literally cross to the other side of a busy street to get away from them, and generally just act like retards in the way that you should NOT act like around big dogs (seeing fear can set a dog off). It brings me TREMENDOUS amounts of entertainment. I would highly suggest walking a gigantic dog past a handful of niggers before you die.

Plus, I have come to the conclusion that blacks lack a mental filter. Know how when you have a thought, you run it through a mental processor that says "is the thought that I just had worthy of being spoken?" before speaking? Not niggers. It doesn't matter how far away or where the nigger is - the second they see my dogs, they start ooking, eeking, making barking or howling noises, or yelling the first phrase that comes to mind.

that's funny, this is what I generally do around niggers

Used to be a waiter/bartender.
Black people are the neediest, most demanding customers, like 90% of the time.
A good 1/4 of black tables will need some basic part of the menu read to them at some point. They are the most likely to try to get free stuff and be the least pleased about everything. Most likely to be screaming at their kids and trying to get drunk at 3 in the afternoon.

Despite the extra service they get beyond everyone else, 90% of them will tip like shit, if at all. Even black servers/bartenders get treated like shit by black customers.

Don't worry Jayquan, the $2.50/hr I make, minus the percentage of your bill I have to tip out to the bussers/bar/etc., was all worth it.

Luckily, 90% white people and the very small percentage of classier black people don't expect free service, and will pay for good service, so I made enough to pay rent in college.
I don't know how servers/bartenders in all-black neighborhoods do it. They have to be working insanely hard, for practically nothing.

Great Danes are truly canine masterrace.
The candle that burns twice as bright…

Do a Google Maps of Ferguson sometime. Count the full-service Thou Shalt Tip restaurants.

fml.exe

This reminds me of the time I lifeguarded at a water park on the border of NH and Mass for a summer.

I would constantly see entire black families wearing life jackets to go on rides that have a 3ft deep pool at the end.

It was a great learning experience for a white kid from NH that stereotypes are real.

Grow a pair you shit. Dogs are some of the most loyal creatures on the planet, meaning that the only dogs you should fear are the ones with bad owners.

If you're not retarded, you can instantly tell a good owner from a bad one.

But user, they just bark at me once they see me. Probably because I've already seen them before they saw me and have been growing anxious, but usually their owners hold them back while I GTFO

there are also street dogs that I constantly avoid because they have no discipline or someone to hold them back

I know, but their bites are still scary.

You misunderstand. If the dog has a good owner, it wont bark at you. Even if it does bark at you, if the owner is good, he will be able to stop the dog from getting aggressive.

On top of that, when a dog barks it is trying to get the attention of those around it, not necessarily as a warning. The dog might just be barking because it sees a new person and is excited.

As I said before, the only dogs you should fear are the ones with bad owners. Dogs take after the people that take care of them, so the only way a dog gets aggressive is if the owner has allowed it in the past or failed at raising their dog.

Yes. If you ever run across a really over-the-top name on a news article, it's probably a black.

You mean white person.

Or are you saying a large percentage of the White population is like that?

I sympathize with your plight. Really, I do. They used to terrify me when I was younger.

If it helps, you could always have a few bits of gravel in your pocket. I learned that dogs are terrified of being pelted with a fistful of rocks and will retreat from such treatment.

The best part is that just having them in your pocket will help you remain calm and the dogs won't sense your fear, and therefore won't bark at you to freak you out further.

That is retarded, you are retarded, and I hope you are banned from owning any animals you fucking waste of space.

The only time I have ever been afraid of a dog, was when I saw what was clearly a hybrid with some other wild species.

I asked the owner, if that dog has something else inside of it and the owner said it was a wolf dog hybrid.

Wow, wtf is that? Are you serious?

You are some kind of nigger, aren't you?

I've seen two blacks get fired at my job. Both of them pulled the race card. "It's because I'm black, isn't it?".

They didn't do their jobs, overtook their lunches and breaks on the daily, left early, and one of them was dealing pot and trying to get people to help him on his rap record label he was trying to start.

That's some straight up water front property nigga!
Location, location, location!

You are being brainwashed. Stop watching entertainment.

It just works.

I actually own a pug and two off-the-street mutts, all well-behaved and fed.

Having the gravel allowed me to get used to dogs, which let me stay calm around them, which made me not need the gravel anymore. After that, it was a small step to responsible ownership.

I'm not saying he needs to chase dogs down and grind them into the pavement to gain their strength, for God's sake.

How much mud can 44,000 USD get you?

Those names can't be real

You don't understand how a dog's brain works.

Dogs dont learn from pain, or being scolded. Dogs will continue to do the behavior you hurt them for doing, and will only react in the moment in fear or worse, anger. Dogs only learn long term through rewards. That is why treat training works so well for pretty much everything.

Throwing gravel at a barking dog only pisses it off and possibly hurts it. You are not teaching the dog anything except to jump your bitch ass. A pussy like you deserves a pussy dog like a pug so you can just punt it across the room like an autistic retard when it does something wrong.

Seriously you should have those animals taken from you.

That's a great made up story

Around here, absolutely.
Some degree of fat, uncontrolable children, too much money and not enough sense, always on their phone, pretend they're better than you because mommy is rich.
Absolutely disgusting.
At least we'll never run out of useless expensive shit to sell to them, because they'll buy fucking anything if you write trendy on it.
Pants-on-head retarded unless shit that absolutely no human ever needs and I sell hundreds of it per day.
Maybe I'm just seeing the worst, buts that's all I see - daily.

I think you're retarded. He didn't throw gravel at the dogs he kept it in his pocket to feel safe.

Yeah ok.
I'm sure he "learned" that by watching someone else do it right? No, he threw rocks at a barking dog because he's got the constitution of a girl scout.

So fucking what? If someone is fucking terrified do you expect them to keel over and die?

Bad parents teach bad habits.

I'm sure the faggot in question never had good parents to tell him that bad dogs only come from bad owners, so of course he blames the dog like an uneducated sap.

Nice backpedaling by the way.

I'm not sure what to say.

So I'm going to go have breakfast. I suggest you do the same.

Good day.

Go learn how to treat animals.

"I'll go educate myself on the animals that rely on me for food" is what you should say. But at this point I'm going to assume you're a nigger and can barely read anyway

One more for you guys, but this time, muslims!

Took one of my boys to the beautiful downtown park to sit by a tree and study. He was quietly laying by my side watching all the people and other dogs go about their business.

I also highly suggest owning a giant dog and playing the "I'm not touching you! I'm not touching you! I'm not touching you!" game with shitskins before you die.

You aren't a nigger are you? So don't act like one. Improve yourself. Start by asking to pet those little bitch dogs women and gay men carry around and then work up from there.

Blacks are like peacocks. It's all about image to them. It doesn't matter if you make $5000 a year, you NEED to spend good money on muh wheels and muh kicks. It doesn't matter if you can't swim, you NEED to be seen at the pool party.

YOU'RE IN A FUCKING CITY WITH 'BEACH' IN THE NAME, HOW CAN YOU NOT SWIM?

What the hell are you talking about? No one cares about whether or not the owner is good or not. He has an irrational fear of dogs and if he feels that having a pocket full of small rocks helps him then let him be.

What do you mean back pedaling? I said he didn't throw gravel at the dogs, I never mentioned whether or not that's how he learned it. The dogs in mention, if you're too retarded to comprehend, are his own dogs. Do you think he just chases his own dogs around throwing pebbles at them?

Confirmed for having the reading comprehension of a homeschooled nigger.

Fuck off cunt

>graduated from a "diverse" school ~6 years ago

Life imitates art.

It's not like they did it with the intent to be cruel to the animals. Besides it's no worse than the dogs would get for pissing off the pack alpha if they were wild.

You seem a bit too attached to the animals m80.

Welp, I had one black kid in my class and all he ever did was fail his classes and steal in nearby shop just to brag to everyone around him (yea, he was pretty braindead)

I think I read somewhere that in marines there was this one user that tried teaching everyone how to swim and only blackies had problems with learning.
I mean, you have a system where everyone starts at same level (not knowing how to swim) and then you have one black marine limping out in water because NEWSFLASH nignogs aren't genetically predisposed to being really good swimmers

low test manlet

That normally translates to fat chicks.

They're aware.

you lying faggot, no black person knows big words

He's exception because of his autism which you can obviously see in way he talks about percentages and numbers

Arabs seem to be scared of dogs as well.

In The Hague, there's an area full of mudslimes and they tried to make a law pass that people are banned from walking dogs in that area, because they're scared of them, or think of them as Haraam. Fortunately the law didn't pass.

As soon as I have a home with more room for dogs, I'll have 2 big dogs as well to scare off niggers and arabs.

FTFY

By the looks and name I'm guessing Scottish heritage

You are thinking of Colt Cabana his former friend

NEETish Medicaidfag here.

No one fucking believes me when I tell them that I can get picked up for free to be taken to my free doctors appointment. Especially liberals who want to believe that poor people die in the street from cuts that get infected because the ER turns them away.

The US already has socialized medicine, subsidized by the taxes and health insurance of working Americans. Medicaid seriously beats out everyone I knows insurance. I pay 0 dollars a month, have a zero copay, can see as many doctors as I want, pay zero for prescriptions and I get a free taxi ride if I need it.

I'm working part time just to keep being on medicaid because I have health problems and insurance this good would be like 700 a month.

I could never get over the whole "not being able to breathe underwater" thing to feel comfortable enough to learn how to swim. I also have very little body fat to help keep me afloat, so I sink very easily. I doubt I'll ever learn.

I spent all highschool working as a swimming instructor in a white community. This simply isn't true.

Swimming isn't hard, but neither is it instinctual. Sufficiently clever kids, if introduced to water at the right age, will sort of figure it out themselves, but that is more the exception than the rule.

We did lessons for all ages, from infants with their mothers all the way up to adults. Infants hold their breath instinctively, but nobody else does. Small children are typically very fearful of floating. Adult non-swimmers flail their limbs around, but rarely to any effect.

Most people who self-train can get themselves out of a swimming pool if they fall in, but would likely drown if they had to swim more than 100m to safety.

user it was always like that

that webm is just for places like Holla Forums

Total bullshit
Everything on Earth learns from pain
When my dog was a younger pup we would give him a heavy tap on the nose when he was very bad, he learned not to repeat the behaviour and he's now extremely well behaved and good natured because we also rewarded his good behaviour.
What is true is that dogs will not learn from pain if you punish them after the fact. You can't give your dog a rap on the nose for something that he's already done, it has to be immediately following his bad behaviour. Otherwise he won't know to associate the pain with what he did, like shitting on the carpet, because he doesn't have that level of abstract thinking. He'll only be confused as to why you are punishing him.
But to say "dogs don't learn from pain" is just false.

Behold the truths of this world
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-11172054

Impossible, larger American chairs are designed to seat most species of dinosaur.

I had bigger fish to fry
[=|=|=|=|=| ]

Same with sandniggers. Used to have a hunting dog until she passed away 3 weeks ago, God bless her.

When I took her to market in a city I used to live all the (sand)niggers always stepped away or just eeked.
Whites however, nothing or if I just sat with her kids walked to her and petted her
My dog looked friendly as fuck and always was really kind.

I taught her to bark at blacks and sandniggers at command though, if I yelled "nigger" or "muslim" she would bark while trying to find the nearest dark skinned creature, was easy to teach her that too.
Especially thanks to TV channels that had a lot of niggers on screen.

It shows how much companion ship whites haves and all other races totally lack.

swim lessons are cheap user

S A V A G E

You just described all of Holla Forums.

We're all shut in weebneets with overly sheltered family histories.

WHAT HAPPENED?

It is called the frontal lobe, it filters impulses into thoughtful action, and it is underdeveloped in most niggers.

you guys gotta read this.
haven't checked the author yet but i got 5 shekels says it echos.

usaswimming.org/viewnewsarticle.aspx?tabid=0&itemid=7727&mid=14491

>right about the part where it shows the two sheboons not swimming but in the gear, the cognitive dissonance kicks in

it's quite the sensible chuckle lads

Every single time I go to a dog park it is nothing but white people, even in (((diverse))) neighborhoods.

here's a part from the leading swim goy at the usa olympics
dr. philip whitten

How can you not be able to swim? You just get in the water and move your fucking arms and legs.

They do it in cabs too. "Sir is there discounting on this ride? I was told this was to 50% off for me."
Source: white cab drivers have to deal with it because unfortunately my industry is one with way too much curry importing.

Bump for go back to Holla Forums.

For what purpose? Meming aside, what academic quality does swimming have? Certainly there are benefits but it strikes me as requiring prowess on the local football team to graduate. Illogical!

At least they have good taste in fruit, the negroes. Grapes are god-tier.

Go back to Holla Forums with that degenerate shit.

>>>/furry/

He's a /furry/ crossposter, for sure.
checked

user, please.

my fucking sides are in alpha centauri

In South Africa, time is highly valued for a reason. That's why it's slightly less of a shithole than the rest of Africa.

POOLS CLOSED DUE TO AIDS
suddenly a nostalgia trip to 2006

You lack the ability to dominate

This may be the reason why I never ever saw a dindoo at a scientific conference on fluid mechanics (speaking for the past 35 years).

Interestingly most chinks also do not swim but have a good feeling for fluid mechanics (but maybe only because of all the math behind it).

youtube

Yeah, that’s really true! I'm handling black people crowds for a long time. If they do not come drugged in large amount, they will usually not rage. The scheme is always the same: you pick the weakest guy from the group and beat him merciless. This is what they expect from a dog and why they fear it. Blacks are extreme cowards if they can extrapolate their future into a massive defeat.

Senseless beating will discourage the others so much that few well coordinated men can control a 1:10 crowd.

seeker.com/belly-button-key-to-sports-success-1765073339.html#news.discovery.com

naval height

I played polo in high school too, the niggers always had 10/10 aggression and 0/10 skill.

goddamn. it's even funnier when they do it to eachother. shouldn't they know better?

fucking niggers i swear to god

In my experience stereotypes either are or were generally true. Obviously there are exceptions, but people treat something that's a stereotype as automatically false because they seem to think racists don't know what outliers are.

OPie here

fuckin swim like a fish now. sometimes it's about jumping in and getting immediate exposure to some things so you can learn. looking back it might have seemed like a dick thing to do, but it worked.really enjoy pools but i just cant do natural water sources with life and critters. too many leeches as a kid. touched a shark with my foot off the coast of flordia once then got sand fleas.
fuck that shit.

i can see that.

after i got over my fears i used to play marco polo a lot and cheat by going under and opening my eyes, i felt like a man shark, could totally drown someone if i were so inclined.
especially if they weren't expecting to go under.

gotta be able to laugh at yourself sometimes.

Niggers are deathly afraid of dogs for some reason. At least the ones who don't own pits and make them fight. My dog now hates black people and barks at them on the TV. Didn't even teach him that. He's just smart.

hehe

you lying son of a bitch, almost had me.

Astronomers are stunned to report a new kind of matter that appears to be emanating from Earth.
It appears that they contain skin cells, astoundingly belonging to Homo Sapiens Sapiens, as well as DNA, the necessary ingredient for life, belonging only to humans!
After long last, we are proud to announce that it is a human's sides!
WHO IS THIS MAN WHOM WE HAVE PROVISIONALLY NAMED "ANONYMOUS"?
WHY DID HIS SIDES ESCAPE FROM HIM?
WHAT WILL THIS PROVE ABOUT FUTURE SPACE EXPLORATION?

It's whitey's fault we can't swim.

Here in Finland i think EVERY children is taught how to swim in elementary school to the extent that if they cant do it they fail the class though i may be wrong on that part but i remember the "final passing exam on swimming" being something like swimming the typical 50~ meter pool back and forth once without breaks atleast on my school.

Friend of mine who was a shitty swimmer even had to go on his own time with his parents to practice how to swim because he needed extra lessons and the teachers strongly demanded so and in the end even he learnt to swim well.

Wouldnt be surprised if the niggers get a free pass on our politically correct "funland" now though…

As I recall blacks have a harder time swimming even when you teach them because their bones are denser than whiteys.

So fractures are more rare but when they do happen they're pretty brutal.
And they're heavier.

…goddamnit.

that's a pretty accurate except I got better

It's alright, fatty. Keep eating.

say's the guy who wrote the incredibly detailed greentext about a fat sperg.

Somehow poor white families still manage to take their kids to the public pool or to the fair or something like that every once in a while.

Black "families" just shit out babies and put them on the street.

I seem to have triggered a response from many Anons because it was about whites.

Top jej

I got upset reading this.

fucking slav

I didn't understand what their deal was back then, but I certainly do now.

I don't tip either. Tipping is an under the table subsidy aka filthy socialist nonsense.

Atheist/ "Spiritual"/ leaning toward buddhism bisexual Jew

I think only the high level ones know they are trying to destroy the goyim. The rest like in all groups just follow the leader and "try to do the right thing."

Kinda like how we try to redpill people but we don't go all 1488 right off the bat.

were too diverse

Never ran into nogs while walking my dogs, but I did run into some Hispanic kids that always wanted to pet them, although they were still clearly a little nervous.

Also,
>usually walk the dog (RIP Scout, you glorious, hilarious bastard ;;_;;) at around 9 or 10 PM every night

BITCH THAT IS MY TIME TO WALK MY FUCKING DOG. FUCK YOUR SPIC SHIT.

sage for weird post

i mean. you DO know where you are right?

TOP KEK

Hand raise a puppy.

As long as you don't do a nigger-tier job, you'll bond with it and the oxytocin boost will sort everything out for you.

science.sciencemag.org/content/348/6232/333

kike detected

If you ever see niggers at a pool they'll just converge AROUND the pool. Never actually IN the pool.
They'll be decked out in swimming apparel sure but instead of cooling off they just bathe in the radiance of the magic cold fluid by sight and presence than partake.
Really fucking weird.
I lived in Phoenix where almost every apartment complex has a pool or two.
Never fails.
They literally bug out eyes and get uppity when someone steps in *human*.

Most types of simians dislike water apart from the jap snow monkeys.

Literally.

I dont know about the rest of you, but I recieved swimming lessons as a part of my early education schooling. Once a fortnight, me and my classmates would be bussed to the local swimming pool and given professional instruction on how to swim, beginning with simple breath exercises and going through all the different strokes, and given information about the strengths and weaknesses of each and when to use them in the real world.

Maybe niggers can't swim because they never go to school?

Tips are taxed, it's not under the table.

it is if you tip cash and they don't declare it

>science.sciencemag.org/content/348/6232/333
Somebody should repeat this study but use different races of humans to see if there's a difference in oxytocin response.

lol what country?

clearly euro because I give cash tips in Burgerland all the time

That's fucking eerie. I mean, it looks set up but this is reality.

THANK GOD

I was scrolling down and thinking

Niggers can't swim because they're niggers. their genetics are shit for swimming, as the user said they have denser bones, they're muscles are built for fast twitches and not prolonged ones (endurance), their lungs, their proportions, their skin, etc…

there's tons of reasons they have a really hard time learning how to swim. from a physical POV

fuck me, I'm the nigger now

:(

When I first learned how to swim, my dad took me to the deep end of the pool and held me down with his knee for a while. I came up choking and crying and he would laugh. It probably wasn't long and I learned to not be scared of the water after that.

Google "white people are wolves"
Holy shit right?

Whites only really took over the planet after we partnered up with wolves and hunted together. We have a lot in common.

Oh my fucking god.

I always thought they stayed away from water because of alligators/crocodiles.

There is a huge oriental marketplace with all sorts of Thai, Vietnamese, and Chinese restaurants all around. I always see car accidents involving old asian women in the vacinity.

he he ha ha

I'm definitely gonna start meming the idea that we are actually related to wolves and that is why dogs are our best friends

So through that can we get niggers in shit for owning descendants of white ancestors?

I was thinking it would be a good counter to the jew-pushed idea that Whites are weak and timid compared to Blacks

If you can connect Whites to wolves/dogs, something that Blacks are terrified of, then you have another meme to fight the jewish conditioning. Like the way Trump is being memed as a lion, and libs are sheep, Whites can be memed as wolves

The difficult thing will be to avoid furry faggotry

Shit's rough man, but there's not much we can do about it…..

The furs might be a valuable ally here.

You misspelled "cancer".

Odd bedfellows, Holla Forums.

Only if we get Niggers to attack the Canine ones.

At my pool it's 50/50 white/asian. The asians are just bad at supervising their kids. Never really seen them at the beach though.

Blacks if they can swim do so really badly. either they're completely uncoordinated, and go slow as fuck for two laps and quit or they can't put their head underwater and make funny faces doing bad breaststroke or dogpaddle. It's always a laugh to ask unsupervised black kids where their dad is.

Muslims are kind of comical, in that they don't know what the fuck they're doing, can't swim, and whole families will show up week in, week out, to have their kids kicked out immediately because mum can't wear bathers because of their absurd modesty laws and the little fuckers need a parent with them.

it's strange bedfellows you faggot

Your profession involves swooning the gullible dredges of society in order to buy your exceptionally useless products. What do you expect to walk through the door, Aryan supermen?

You've obviously never been to inner-city America. I was at a graduation and this black bitch's middle name was "reality". I also know of a black girl named "Cinnamon".

I have a black friend inb4 never relax who is in art school he thinks they're fucking crazy, he wants to do commercial design that admits that he's lost a not insubstantial number of friends due to not knowing how to swim.
He was clearly distressed when the topic was brought up, too.
I don't think he knows how either.

Can confirm the other stories, Arabs hate dogs on a sublime level that goes way beyond their religion.
Once a delivery guy was coming up to my neighbor's house. Clear arab, beard and everything.
I have a yellow lab that, while trained, if he sees somebody he thinks is his friend, will stop at nothing to say hi to them.
Whites will love it, and remark on how constantly happy he is.
This arab fucking BOLTED when he saw my happy-as-a-clam lab running towards him, and it just made the happy bastard chase him faster until the Arab hopped in the truck and went speeding off.
I've genuinely never seen somebody afraid of any kind of retriever besides him, even small children love my dog, and I honestly don't think he's even capable of hurting anything besides waterfowl that's already dead.

Labs are top-tier dogs

I can be your strange bedfellow, faggotanon.

you aren't.
what the fuck are furfags good at other than paying money for exceedingly stupid shit?

No. Not really. Not even close. But it would very much fit the bill, if all the sheltered superiority complexes here concluded that all posters must be like them, since they are not wrong.

Destroying the libs from within.

That fucking killed me.
I pulled something similar as well in my res for our secret santa thing.
Having found out I was suppose to buy a gift for nog, I went and bought one of those watermelon flavored alcohol.

The nog loved it when he pulled the wraps, but everyone else that was white was dead silent.

am slav and can confirm
bitches be crazy here

It was originally for halfchan, and at the time the rule was made , it was true in a lot more places. Now that place is filled with grils. At least were carrying the touch.

I wouldn't say they're as bad as jews, they're just sad sacks that didn't get a good upbringing by their fathers.

Should have brought some hand sanitizer to have an excuse to rub your hands too in the hopes of making them think you are one of them

Kek, the fucking timing is comedy gold, is this article real?

get a real job

I live near a forest where people go to walk their dogs and i see thousands of dogs every year. Many are not trained well and a good portion are actually dangerous to the point where they can never be taken off the leash when they are around strangers.

Large dogs are generally trained very well, because they tend to have affluent owners and because the owners know that is of utmost importantance that their dogs are well-behaved
Small dogs are generally poorly trained, because their owners think that because he is so small, he doesn't pose a threat to anyone.
I would not recommend to not be careless around dogs. There are a lot of terrible dog owners out there and from my experience it is getting worse and it is just a matter of time until you encounter a mental case owner with a mental case dog.

Black owners either do not train their dogs at all, or yell at them all the time for no apparent reason or worse, beat them for no reason and their dogs are often disfunctional and vicious.
A couple of years ago we found a lot of dead deer with eaten backsides, a sign that it was killed by a dog, as we have no wolves around here. Low and behold the dog was finally caught in the act and it turned out that it was a keen, vicious pit-mix with a black owner who let him run wild.

Vid & channel related, mudslimes and blacks treat their dogs like crap, feed them nothing but rice and don't care if they get infested with mangoworms, ticks or intestinal worms.

Oh, he also has a good example of blacks beating dogs for no reason.

I'l drop something that may lead you in the right direction Holla Forums

I'm white, 26, learned how to swim this year, stayed out of open water deeper than 2ft for my entire life. Here's the catch, I'm a bloody good athlete, a sprinter.

There's a night and day difference between running and swimming. All that dense muscles in legs that get you the boost while running in water mean nothing. It's just dead weight, I shit you not. I, a sprinter, something blacks are build for, move in water basically just using my arms, like 90% of thrust is done by them.

Blacks can't float on water(if they're not fatat least), I couldn't either and think the common denominator in my case, powerful legs, are the cause of this. To swim I have to constantly move forward, just like a flying airplane would fall with cut off engines. That's the reason why blacks can't swim. They try to float, keep their head above the surface and go down without trying to move in any other direction. It's that simple.

What about the frog technique. That one is quite leg-heavy. It might be something in your situation.

Only on Holla Forums

Teach a nog to swim day?

Why is the blood on the metal table?

The vet removed mangoworms from the dog's skin, which causes minor bleeding if the wound is infected.

You can hire a tutor to teach you to swim better. You are lucky to be white otherwise you will be stupid if you are a nigger. :)

Holy shit indeed user…

I wondered why he can't keep them? Many dogs are clearly neglected despite the constantly lectures for the niggers. Niggers don't listen to him nor understand him at all. I want to take them to my home. ;_;

Doesn't sound like you leanred to swim at all, nigger.
In my country almost all elementary kids are taught to swim about 4 meters underwater with all clothing, including heavy rain jackets/pants, as one of the requirements. You are just making excuses for not actually learning how to swim. Do they even teach water treading where you live?

Worked a mulch and stone store, so all the people I dealt with were home owners (so very few blacks) or contractors.

Indians would always try to get something free, like ask me to load 10 bags then I would check their receipt and they only paid for 5. They were also annoying as fuck and rude. Several different occasions I almost lost my temper and snapped on them, I fucking hate Indians because of my experience at this job.

Mexicans would always be coming through for bulk orders that I loaded with a skid steer. Admittedly they were always real friendly and fun to be around. Some would even tip pretty well, for easy work on the skid steer.

Can the Abo swim? I never seen them swim so have anyone seen them swim?

In my region in south central Florida there is a marker for a former settlement. After the war between the states, some freed blacks moved out to start a new homestead in the area. The name? They named it Niggertown. Yes seriously, you can read about it online. Niggertown was built down in a swamp situated next to to a hill that became known as Niggertown Knoll. Yes, Niggertown was built in a mosquito - infested swamp rather than on the dry, cool hill next to it. Needless to say, Niggertown has been an abandoned ghost town for a century.

Yah also their brains are physically less good at being smart. So learning to swim is harder.

Telling everyone how to swim

You're a little retarded friendo.

sage
sage slide threads