Hillary dun goofed

THIS MIGHT BE THE WORST PERSUASION EVER SEEN
This is horrible. Why isn't Scott Adams all over this?
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/736364661524811776
Seriously, she's gotta have some Trump supporters she doesn't know about on her staff

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dilbert.com/post/145006547006/when-art-directors-take-sides
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/736163748977598464
youtube.wikia.com/wiki/CBoyardee
archive.is/n1Tjt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is it me or was "Dilbert 3" part of anyone else's voyage to Holla Forums?

He did, read his blog faggot:

You might be on to something.

I am really starting to believe this.

I don't even necessarily beleive they are Trump supporters, I think they just don't like the bitch.

Find me 5 people, supporters, rich and famous, who love her for more than 1 year in a row.

Where there's smoke, there is usually fire, people have hated this bitch for what, since 1994-1995 when the healthcare industry paid her to shut up.

Has anyone ever said she's a great boss? She always seems to have like 3 campaign managers at each other's throats and lots of infighting.

There was a screencap from halfchan stating this exactly. Don't have it but I'll paraphrase

user saying:

Take it as you will, not proof but certainly possible.

I'd didn't see that post. Disregard, I sucks cocks.

For some strange weird reason none of the talent is gravitating towards Hillary! I wonder why the talented intelligent people arent helping her!

I don't know the validity of random 4chan posters, but it is well known that she's a bitch to her secret service workers

How is he wrong?

Sad!

guessing this is hillary finally conceding and making a pro-trump ad.
who the fuck calls their opponent the possible next president and embosses said title in gold?

He said nothing wrong lol

I bet Hillary would have guessed Ranch.

Is that the negative ad? Its a bait for the working womyn, I don't get it at all. Of course a pregnancy is bad for a business, that's a fact. A business needs to hire a temp because of it.

So why is Trump Pro-Life, yet shillary is Pro-choice?

Wow Holla Forums, just wow

Nazis flying their banner openly on the streets (in secondlife)?!?!? Is this the kind of country you want to live in (in secondlife)? If Drumpf wins i'm moving to Minecraft, I swear to god.

Why aren't you moving to Doom? Are you admitting that Flameniggers are violent Mars-Apes?

But he's not wrong

SS13 lobby music is so soothing.

Pro choicers treat pregnancy like an inconvenience.

This.

I wonder how thick the rims of your glasses need to be and how red your lipstick needs to be and how blue your hair needs to be before it will start to make sense to you why this is supposed to an attack on Trump.

All of Hillary's anti-Trump ads look like pro-Trump ads, not a huge surprise at this point.

Maybe she's trying to make a point that there is absolutely no chance she will be getting pregnant while she's in office?

At some point we all said fuck it, and went into our old belief systems and shot everyone and then ourselves.

In any case, is it bad the first thing I noticed was how nice Trump's hair looked in that video?

Never. If anything, through admission of her own campaign, she has few people she will directly interact with. Some article that was supposed to make her seem like a boss but it feeds into the idea that she is an elitist bitch.

Trumpisms at the end of statements are my favorite thing Trump has taught me. Love it!

ASS BLAST USA

You know, this is a valid observation.

Nice job, user.

Saved, if OP did not point out that Hillary made this Webm, anons may have thought it was a pro-Trump ad and the paid for by Hillary is the joke.

Please tell me that is a mosaic of vagina.

Hillary's campaign doesn't understand anything about how people think or act…. what the fuck is this shit?

Who is the queefy hipster in the photo?

Hope you guys go to halfchan and twatter to redpill people on what the secret service thought about hillary. It is no wonder even Bill did not want to stick in that. She's absolutely batshit crazy and a the biggest cunt in politics.

the face of syphilis in portland OR

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAA

SPREAD IT. (not the… you know)

Aww, it’s fake.

literally useful idiots

Trump needs to do an I'm with Him ad set.

Quick, someone shoop it to say neckbeard and send it to her.

Everyone else retweet that image and laugh along also comment on what a metro tryhard pussy he looks.

This shit right here is why I cut off my full beard last year and go clean-shaven. They've made one of the few easily identifiable male traits into metrosexual bullshit.

I don't want to look like a barista with a liberal arts degree.

Same here. I love my beard and I can grow a big one, but now I've just decided to leave some five o' clock shadow or some stubble instead of going Grizzly Adams. Hipster faggots ruined the beard.

Yes. Some user made that in response to Trump being made into dicks.

That user said he was done with cunts for at least 2 weeks after making that.

The issue is, quite frankly, that she has surrounded herself with yesmen (mostly yesbroads though).

Look at how hard she drives the "first female president gig", Obama didn't even pander to spooks half as much as that in '08… it doesn't resonate with the average voter as much as she's been lead to believe.

Methinks that Bill knows, but he's checked out for a while now. Hillary is shitting on his legacy (even though it was rose-tinted glasses), the Bill Clinton administration and the 90s in general were considered by popular culture as the time when everything "just worked".

Now they're poking and prodding and when she loses, maybe people won't hold up his legacy in regard anymore. I wonder if Bill ever considers pushing her off a high balcony or something…

Apparently Thor has a cunt now and Spiderman is a mexican nigger.

Anyone ever watch VEEP? I was sick and marathoned the first wo seasons. It's average, but from a lot of the political drama I read about and have heard from friends from Maryland, whose parents worked in DC, it's a fucking circus and popularity contest.

Word is, is that it is loosely based on Hillary.

The label that seemed to stick about Hillary was "abusive partner". She would reel in idealists, or people who just had a vision of who she was, and gradually break them down for her own amusement - or pit them against each other.

She's been a nimble navigator, but she's left too many enemies in the wreckage.

In 37 years her pussy is going to be soft.

:^)

That's old news though.

Yes and I kinda like it.
I believe it, in fact that's what I thought the show was parodying: Hilary Clinton.

Speaking of Hillary, I know she made a ton of enemies of the Secret Service but I remember what Michael (the former CIA guy) said what the CIA thought about Hillary and that she was a complete monster. I know the establishment are currently joking about wanting to assassinate Trump but do actual government insiders want Hillary assassinated too due to all the enemies she made?

How did you find that? Do you have some sort of face recognition software?

Oh shit guys, look at this other tweet
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/736163748977598464
She reposted this video with another caption, "The first in a new series: a message from your potential next president—on pregnancy."
THERE'S GONNA BE MORE OF THESE
Get /comfy/, there's gonna be a lot of pro-Trump stuff coming out of the Hillary camp very soon

This just happened on Normiebook to me. I mentioned there are more important things than soggy knees, some legbeard types out walls of texts which I never read, and just followed up with IDK.

HOLY SHIT

IT'S SARGON

Or Captain Obvious

I hope you mean the historical Sargon of Akkad and not that gnome with a Youtube channel

Hi USSS/FBI

Assassination is not encouraged due to a cascade effect of violence.

[/spoiler]I actually prefer the Gods and Monsters version of superman who was the son of General Zod and raised by illegal beaners[/spoiler]

More like it's the FBI that will assassinate Hillary due to all the stonewalling of not being her thrown in the pen for her e-mails. It's such bullshit how corrupt politics in America is that it can prevent massive obstructions of justice. If it was just a low level bureaucrat or an FBI agent themselves, she/he would be locked up by now.

At least they're yet to fuck up the Van Duke goatee. I'm safe for now.

It is kind of an old man's beard, anyway.

Why isn't the delivery as often and quick like it used to be?

I think Bill Clinton will die soon.

It would humanize Hillary, she could disguise her coughing as getting choked up and it would neutralize at least half of Trump's personal attacks.

Calling it now. The loose collar, sunken eyes, ashy skin and bulging eyes:
BILL CLINTON HAS CHARLIE SHEEN LEVEL AIDS

Sorry, sunken cheeks and bulging eyes.

that sounds like TRSfags voice. who's the creator?

Honestly, who the fuck is working her media?

This is the biggest difference between a competent person and Hillary. Trump has tons of competent people around him, because he himself is competent enough to surround himself with competent people. And then there is Hillary. What the flying fuck? Her campaign is a full on trainwreck. Everything she does works against her. It is like her people are intentionally sabotaging her or something.

I can't tell anymore if her staff is just that imcompetent, or if they, possibly including hillary herself, is intentionally sabotaging her.

It's one thing to make an ad in which the context ends up being different than what you thought it was and ends up making the other guy look better.
It's another when the ads seem to be actively promoting the other guy - and this happens over and over.

I think they're so used to playing "nice" with other politicians that they don't know how to hit an actual outsider.

It's like that fucking Hitler/Trump ad that makes Trump and Hitler both look fucking amazing. I think sometime around October they'll start to get their act together and produce some decent attack ads.

Huma Abedin, her lesbian life partner. The entire media knows about their relationship and won't acknowledge it out of deference or something. The best they can do without a known sex tape is kinda-sorta hint at it.

Because he said something that… was true… yet…

Okay. I'm usually good at getting inside liberal heads and figuring out their perspective on shit.
I have got nothing for this.

Had he said, "A pregnant woman is worthless from the perspective of a business", bingo, still true, but the first five words are a huge fuckup.
Had he said, "Women need to consider the futures of their careers before they think about getting knocked up", also completely true, but he'd still get nailed because its something that goes without saying and women (not just feminists) don't want to hear that from a man.

What he actually said, however…
I have no idea.
Its like Clinton is just displaying, "I'm an irrational outrage-monger".

Employees having health problems is certainly an inconvenience for a business but good employers still pay the majority of health insurance costs for their employees.

She's going for the woman card stuff but the arguments are thin. Hopefully too thin to really work. Is this the best she has?

She's trying, and failing, to say that pregnant women are capable of performing their job duties effectively up until the last few minutes of their pregnancy and that to suggest otherwise is insulting to women, but it takes 20 minutes of thought to understand her stupid 20 second ad.

youtube.wikia.com/wiki/CBoyardee
Some goon, not same person

holy fuck she is getting fucked up on her twitter account

He's not.

The truth pisses feminists off, because they're leftists. They want what they want when they want to have it, they don't want to have to be worthy of getting what they want.

They want to have a job, they also want to be able to get pregnant, have a baby, take leave, and still keep their job. Have their cake, and eat it, too, even if it inconveniences everyone in the workplace.

Isn't she going to be 105 in 37 years?
I'm not a murrilard, why do americans jail people for terms that they will obviously not complete?

Schlomo of the NSA, why don't you get downsized already?

With all those niggers, prisons as rehabilitation doesn't work so it has to be about the revenge and sending a message.

That's what happens when you get old. He's really not aging well though, he looks at least 10 years older. For comparison, He's the same age as Trump.

Trips confim

To be fair, he has already had his stint at the oval office. Being the world's most powerful puppet fulltime takes its toll.

you know why.

I'm moving to Doom to do pic related.
I'M SICKER THAN YOUR AVERAGE NIGGER KILLER

Yeah, okay… I could see that argument. But even then, the maternity leave itself would still be an inconvenience.

Or does the logic go something like:
And to suggest any inequality is sexist?
So like, they're basically just denying that pregnancy is a "delicate condition".

Can confirm, saw this on a bus the other day. Gave me a kek.

The Hillary Ad is fake.
I read about it from Scott Adam yesterday.

Shitpost about it if you like, cuz as he says, it LOOKS like the kind of bullshit she would put out, but sending anything to HER about it is kinda pointless.

It's like she wants to lose. Either that or Trump learned more than the kikes than we cared to believe and is running some huge elaborate scheme that involves blackmailing Shillary campaginers into sabotaging her candidacy.

You know how Trump was only in the race as controlled opposition to Hillary?

Turns out Hillary is in the race as controlled opposition to Trump. How else could she be fucking up this badly? Maybe she's on our side…maybe it's all a grand scheme to keep Jeb! and Bernie from tanking the country.

Former liberal here.

This one was hard for me to figure out too, but I think it's an issue of libtards thinking business is way less important than pregnancy. These people hate businesses and corporations, so to them the statement kind of sounds like "if I give money to charity, I'll have less money to spend on Doritos" - technically true, but to them a distasteful line of reasoning.

When they hear "business" they think "evil".

accidental sage

It is, you cuckold. Especially for women.

What the fuck did I just watch?

what he said is a fact. Imagine having a small store, You can only hire say 1 employee. Now imagine that she got pregnant, won't show up to work for 2 years and during all that time you can't fire her and you still need to pay her. You'd go broke and probably have to close shop

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND SUBJECT TO BLOODSHED

"People should work while they're pregnant"
- Hillary Clinton

It is. What the fuck… How the hell is it not?

Holy shit I had to post this. This is the quality of meme a Hillary supporter makes. Hahahaha!

(trips, noice)
That's what happens when you do lots of coke and other shit when you're young.

How fucking terrible are they at selectively quoting somebody?

He calls pregnancy wonderful twice before saying that it's an "inconvenience" for a business. What people are going to hear is Donald Trump calling pregnancy wonderful before saying it's got some minor downsides that anybody will agree with. They'd have to try really freaking hard to come up with a worse quote in this situation.

I think we could use this to our advantage further on the campaign trail (right now is too soon). We could push this through social media HARD so she gets paranoid and maybe even mass-fires her campaign staff, it'll cause mayhem.

But for now, let's just see how far these people actually sabotage her shit, i'm not saying we should use it at all, but it's an option to consider along the way.

Meanwhile, a Trump supporter's meme

this is some 2003 tier shit.

Scott Adams is still under radio silence while he tries to figure out Trump's angle w.r.t. the Sanders debate.

Trump thinks pregnancy is an inconvenience for businesses

Hillary thinks pregnancy is an inconvenience for women

He linked to this on his blog, he just didn't devote a whole post to it.

true, but he still got stumped by trump over that debate. he had a whole post of predictions about the debate, and none of them were "Trump cancels it tomorrow"

Part of me thinks that maybe Trump did this to fuck with Scott Adams. Adams has been getting some media attention recently, and has probably popped up on Trump's radar.

Except that Adams was pretty specific about how the debate wasn't likely to happen because Trump set such specific parameters for it.

The only thing even a little unexpected was that Trump snipped the thread of possibility fairly quickly.

But Trump didn't get credit for offering it. He only got heaped on with scorn. That's the opposite of what Adams' predicted.

She absolutely has staff working against her. No way they're this incompetent.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

Now is not the time for bloodshed
that comes later

I have more muscle than this male model here, and I'm by the loosest definition a man.

KU KLUX KLAN GRAND WIZARD SUPPORTS HILLARY
archive.is/n1Tjt
HIDDEN AGENDA CONFIRMED
HIDDEN AGENDA CONFIRMED
HIDDEN AGENDA CONFIRMED

wat

Bill Clinton has shit-tier Arkansas genetics.

Donald Trump has top of the line European genetics. Genetics proven for success in America.

Trump has at least 20 years of full strength still in him. Bill Clinton will be using a walker sometime within the next 5 years.

THIS guy is smart.

David Duke was an idiot. He knows his name is toxic to normies, but he decided to attach his name to Trump anyway.

He did this because he figured the benefit of advertising himself out weighted the cost of harming Trump. I understand that, but I do not respect it.

This Quigg guy is based though. He understands the game, and is playing along.

Bants. He's mocking the charade, but playing it with a straight face.

Question: If there are FBI agents posing as KKK leaders, then are FBI agents interfering in our election by publicly weighing in on the election?

In any event, I think this guy is somebody to pay attention to.

I know one guy from college who loves everything she stands for but he's an actual homo

Trump also doesnt drink. nor does he do drugs. it's healthy living all around.

That ad is a fucking masterpiece of right wing psyops.

Check out this gem from the comment section. Imagine thousands more like it.

pro-tip: e-celebs are part of the infiltration technique. find a focal point that pol adopts, then influence that focal point, and demoralize.

e-celebs must burn. let them die.