Gross personal stories

Absolutely disgusting things that have happened to you. I'll start.

Long story short I had to go to doctor, when they took it out the capsule had scooped up some of my shit so it was still filled with feces
Im pretty sure the assistent threw up and the doctor was holding back tears of laughter

Don't worry,they see that kind of shit all the time.
That must have been a shitty experience,user.

was the first sentence a pun or something serious?
I was ashamed to death of it man, we lived in a pretty small, 1940s style town aswell so im sure that was the first time he saw a kid shove a kinderegg capsula up his colon

How fat? And why did you do it anyway

He's serious. Doctors see shit like that a lot.
You're far from the only one doing assplay.

No,they see that shit all the time and worse.
She was real fucking fat user.
She looked like an egg.

Kek, you still didnt explain why you fucked her anyway

I have a chubby fetish aswell from having the only 2 girlfriends I loved be chubby aswell
Just chubby though, I fucking hate actual fat chicks
Like pic related would be my absolute max

Just remember it can never get worse like it did for 1 man 1 jar. He died I think amarite?

I dont think he died of a trapped jar in his asshole but I wouldnt be surprised if he has a stoma now

That would be stretching it a bit far, but yeah man. I feel ya.

Naw, he had to go to the hospital. They got the glass out and he was butthurt for quite some time, but it all worked out nicely in the end.
Don't think he ever gave up on the buttstuff, even after the jar accident.

yeah I liked chubbies from the beginning but the first of the 2 set my standard as low as forementioned picture.
I mainly like cuddling though like the little faggot I am so it works out for me

I always thought he was into the pain anyway.
I thought he was the same guy who bursted lightbulbs in his ass so it maked/makes sense in my mind

I just wanted to feel a vagina.

Cmon man you cant be that much of an ugly sod

I'm not saying I wouldn't tap on a bad day, but yeah. For fap material at least I'd go for something smaller.

I was fat back then.
I lost a good amount of weight in my 20's.
I'm married to a normal size woman now.

So… there is that anons. Got some nudes of the landwhale if you're interested for some reason.
Also, any thoughts?

post the nudes and dodge the bullet

only semi ashamed to say it but to me shes about perfect, im a pretty tall and a lowkey /fit/izen so its not that I like girls that are bigger than me, just softer :3 I guess dont crucify me please

Im not kidding you have to post this shit, im like 50% certain that she tried to get involved with me and im dying to know

You should put your talents into moving blow across international borders ;)

if you taped it up you've been fine.

I really don't know why you would want them…

Fuck why didn't I spoiler this shit. It's burning my eyes

If it goes up your butt make sure you can pull it out again, that's why they make all anal dildos with bases.

it's easy to get stuff lost in there. learned about this on a sex guide tv show.

I meant post face picture you ike

I fail to see how it's disgusting when all I see is a cunt.

The only thing I have with her face on is the stream archive. I'm on the phone atm so I won't be able to cut it out so if I cam be bothered I may post face in the morning

Dead as the board is, this thread will probably live for a week.
I'm sure I'll spot it eventually.

I thought about this and I might just do it, I dont really want to be involved with people who already do but im fairly positive this is a more efficient way of doing it

Which is when exactly? And can you at least tell me her first name so I know? I just want to know if I recognize that pussy or if its just deja vu

Seriously… what the fuck is wrong with you people?!?

Anybody else just see a cunt and just not care? Like my dick doesn't even stir from this.

I was already pasively masturbating and I think it lowered my morale to fap

In medevil times an act of torture was to disembowel the victim by forcing them to swallow part of a string and then pull it out later

noyce

I'm more fond of the judas chair.
If the ruptured ass or cunt won't kill them, the fact that it's never cleaned would cause a deadly infection.

gross

very gross 12x144 gross