Desktop thread

You know the drill,
R8, h8, masturb8.

ok

this is the rest of the theme and my screenfetch,
i rate you 6.5/10 btw, really dislike the theme you got going on, although i like how uncluttered your taskbar is.

heres the rest of my theme and screen fetch

actually mines not a theme really, havent styled it at all just default tint2 and gnome2 themes with openbox, feh bging and bare basics conky. Did get sublime colors for urxvt config though.

well its simply the borders that annoy me slightly.

i like windows decorators and borders personally

Windows is a horrible piece of shit to change though. i once had a pretty cool windows setup, unfortunately it turned unstable after windows forced me to update.

I meant the outlines for my windows specifically in my screenshot, im using loonix friend

love it

I had no clue how to use that non-proprietary f.lud alternative though.

I thought:

were both you, sorry.

pl0x r8 :^^))))

Pro's:

Cons:

Verdict: At least its not w10, 5/10

Im not a big vidya game player, I mainly want my pc to look nice when im showing off shit for a presentation, didnt download W10 because it fucks with all my software and it doesnt help that its basically spyware
Thanks anyways mon ami

W10 is horrible, i am truly saddened that i need it for school.

I had to buy a 2nd hand macbook so I'm already counting my lucky stars for being able to keep playing old vidya on my regular browsing and editing laptop

Gimme that wallpaper

I got a few of the same vid, gimme a sec lolifag

No problemo amigo, buenas noches

Thanks

he didn't give you that particular wallpaper - look close

I know I didnt, the other one was of a lower resolution, I think the one I gave last was better though, if you want the original here it is but its noticably more compressed

MOFFEN GET OUT

Hela, lief spelen. Heil hitler.

keks, mein spleen

Wallpapers on rotation

10/10

Do you know if any jimmies got rustled over this imagery when infinite first came out? I dont remember really hearing about it despite being quite surprised too see such edgy imagery in a fairly popular mainstream series

woah, cool red cube man

aw man sick ascii art. and those red folders, damn. how many corporations you run in Eve?

dope resolution my dude, respect

Thx m8. It was a good step up from 1080p

holy shit that wallpaper is incredibly badass, top notch desktop man

holy shit dat resolution doe, nice dude

hah topical and witty wallpaper, classic

damn dude you're cyberpunk as fuck. you seem like the quiet brooding type. if only the kids at school knew the genius within

how often does your system stall, man?

Meh, nothing special.

It doesn't that often, about once every 2 months

kill yourself