Tomorrow, one of the greatest shows ever we are going to see will happen:

Tomorrow, one of the greatest shows ever we are going to see will happen:
drumpfposter raging at the inauguration and everything afterwards

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/21xynj/this_is_daniel_handler_aka_lemony_snicket_trapped/?st=iy5gy1yk&sh=5f03f58b
twitter.com/DanielHandler
youtu.be/taegKeyjQAU
youtube.com/watch?v=qhb48LMXS-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=OFWlhB9gpPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nKx8CE-uo-c
youtube.com/watch?v=g6tnzimR5Og
youtube.com/watch?v=FFLtilvzETs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZV7r1dd9-0w
youtube.com/watch?v=_eJxXglXCm8
youtube.com/watch?v=rZSln4pIjT4
cytu.be/r/khantube
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=123&v=a7r0FBSkyDw
archive.is/UdoKW
archive.is/HIUhG
archive.is/5NrGK
hollywoodreporter.com/news/shia-labeouf-launches-4-year-live-stream-protest-president-trump-966540
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

His speech is on Jan 20th, 5pm GMT, so there's less than 12 hours to go.

Full schedule here. Times in EST.

I only have a few Trump webms that also have Holla Forums stuff. This thread is just an announcement.

i wont be raging ill be laughing because hes going to get assassinated and antifa is going to shut it all down can we just get back to cuckposting thats atleast funny

You surely won't be wrong this time, just like all the other times.

theres proof of it hes going to end up as jfk 2.0

Antifa faggots can't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

I hope tomorrow you learn to deal with it
I lied. Seeing your antics amuses me

oh really ask lauren southern how her neck feels

or ask that retard "muh freeze peach" college professor is at his new job

or where stinkweiner is i got him banned finally btw

or where all those "right wing cum squads" are that pol said hm?

that laugh to eyepopping reaction never gets old though.

lol the bikers will eat the antifags alive

the bikers work for antifa dumbass they're a psyop

That dinner was beautiful. He went after Hillary and her "jokes", and every one of those rich assholes a ton of them jews too were smirking, then Trump comes in, tells everyone straight up what a corrupt bitch she is, then goes back to eating with his wife, without a care about them.
There are so many amazing moments from this and last year.

I'm ready for a buttblasting of epic proportions.

I seriously doubt it considering they were at the RNC convention when they voted for Trump and they did everything they could to stop antifa and other cucks.

The antifags have a terrible track record as well. They keep getting themselves killed or like twenty of them beat up by a single skinhead. The best they could do was Southern and they didn't even bother to protect her since she was a coalburner.

It's a strong reason why Trump won and the media couldn't do a damn thing against him no matter how hard they tried. He just gives no fucks.

long con and i see no proof of such things, anybody could "claim" to be a biker. anybody could "claim" such things. retards are going to talk about 9001D chess soon I swear.

proof?

I DON'T WANT TRUMP TO BE PRESIDENT. I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE. I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHO "WON". I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIS STUPID PLANS. I DON'T WANT TRUMP.

HE HAS TO BE STOPPED.

Their entire locus and method of control is to name and shame their opponents into submission. They are completely impotent against someone who just straight up does not give a shit.

is that why reddipol are the new sjws and cry and cry when someone insults their fuhrer?

Don't forget, his supporters too were tired of all this shit as well.

webm 4U.

The Chaos Emeralds shall be passed on.

*tips golden hard hat*

i am not wrong though, just think for a moment.

lets tally up my victims and victories:

when have i actually been wrong? never. i always win in the end.

I'm still laughing about the memories of the time the cuck assured himself that Hillary would win for certain. Then the results were called and it was pure rape dayum son

Have some smug grillz.

your next

I am USA.

proof is hard for reddipol it seems. how does it feel to have it all come crashing down

Just think for a moment. You think stopping people from posting some memes on an imageboard is a victory. You think that's impressive to others. You act like that is a big enough accomplishment to claim you will always win.
Just think about that.

I don't know, how does it feel? You've experienced it first-hand this election season.

My next?

… i dont follow?

oh i see your trying to guilt me. i dont care. they had it coming.

Antifags are the scum of the earth

Guilt? No.
I'm saying your accomplishments, your victories, are nothing at all.

You're a fool if you think progressives aren't armed. Shit man a lot of us served. Those of us who haven't have family who have, family in law enforcement, and so on.

I've hunted and gutted deer. I've slaughtered squirrel in potato fields. I've fought. I've wrestled. I used to skate and I've broken so many bones I've literally lost count and walked half of them off.

And there's nothing special or exceptional about me.

You're a fool if you don't think progressives are formidable. For every straw man pic you have of a faggy liberal I have a pic of a fat virgin beta orbiter with a weak stance who still flinches when he fires.

I don't presume that the alt right is not formidable. I grew up surrounded by the tea party before they became the tea party. I know what they can do. I've hunted with them.

But that's what's funny about these neolibertarian pseudofascists. They assume they're the toughest guys in the world and everyone else is soft. That's why they keep losing wars.

The south loses. Every time they flex. Progressives are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door. We designed a bomb that destroyed entire cities, then we upgraded it. We invented remote control flying guns and remote control bombers..

Don't fuck with us. The south will rise again? Fine. We'll put em down again

Last three were general Soviet/Communist
These are for antifags

this were coming for you, were gonna win

Where did you get that pasta?

That's rather problematic language. How will you fight with your bleeding heart PC faggot compatriots as albatrosses around your necks? Will you kill them first?

Cool copypasta nigger

Progressives as a whole aren't even remotely armed. Progressives are the ones that want to disarm people 99 percent of the time.

top jej

He's a big guy for all of us

disgusting.jpg

we want to disarm those who might use them wrong and have the wrong sort of ideas.
progressives are tough were like wolves we run together.

I bet you think the war was about slavery, faggot.

How Orwellian of you.

orwell had an okay idea it was just painted as evil.
imagine if you will the ability to remove negative aspects, aggression for instance from humanity on a whim. to ensure that noone ever hurt again. that sounds pretty good but of course apparently 'muh freeze peach' 'muh freedom' just means the ability to be evil. ive sent back your false saviors, driven them before me. dont fuck with the left because we have a mean left hook.

We're: a contraction of the words "we" and "are"
And you say the right is uneducated.

"ummmm ummm ur wrong cuz u dont speak like me" grow up and learn to debate

Cut the posturing,
You plan to steal men's souls, and make them your slaves
Removing all of the basic human emotions, for what? Safety?
Your words are as hollow as your movement!
Humanity ill needs a savior such as you!

TRUMP IS GOING TO MAKE THE 80s REAL AGAIN!

Some more for you.

It's not how I speak, it's how every English speaking person does, and, last I checked you were typing in English so….

Drumpcucks XD, you never fail to amaze me!

again i say grow up.

no. i hope to improve society and improve humanity like many others do. we strive to be BETTER than the beasts we are. dont you want to be better?

Soon.

You've lost and all you can do is cry and posture.

we are armed. we are many. we do not forgive and we never will. we do not forget and never will.

expect us

You're a mess.

Whoa, easy there LARP faggot. Just because there might be more conservatives in the South doesn't mean you have to virtue signal to the rest of America about how you're gonna "put us down."

You're*

This is a fourth ball, so Trump and Pence won't be attending? Why even fucking mention it?

You call emasculated husks without emotions better?
Are you blind?
I want humanity in its rawest form, I want to live as nature made me, wonderfully imperfect.
I want to love without boundary, but hate with the depth of my soul. I want to feel anger, pain, sorrow, grief, frustration, fear, and joy. I want to live life as the poets and philosophers of old did, but also as the farmer and the merchant, the king and the beggar.
What you offer is not improvement, it is worse than any tyrant's cruelty.
You offer mediocrity for all, that is the awful future you seek to implement.
The tyrant may sleep, he may have a crisis of conscious and cease his cruelty, but none are as cruel as those how genuinely believe that their cruelty is for the greater good

What are you armed with?
You. Not anyone else. Just you.

a moment of silence for the end of drumpf's campaign

I only hear the sound of my smug laughter

a pen. a voice. a will to fight for justice.

what good is there in man that you want to protect? what is there? without violence we'd still hold true to poetry and art but we'd be free of hatred, fear, pain, suffering. the tyrant wouldn't exist in the first place. imagine you had a son who acted up and screamed and cried you could get those centers removed and he would live a happy life. how do you reddipol larpers who think you are that guy from lord of the rings think like this?

anonymous is alive but it is not stormfront

Well, yeah, he doesn't need to campaign until preparing for the next election year. He's already won.

So nothing at all. Good luck with that revolution.

no newfag, the true anonymous died once the normalfags started invading and the fbi started their raids, about 2008. then 4chan somehow became a socially acceptable place, and the normalfag anonymous started up, and now you have that joke of a youtube channel.

ah but i can rally the masses.

its still anonymous

I'm sure all your experience here will serve you well inciting violence and you're not just deluding yourself.

anonymous in name only.

What good is art and poetry without hatred, pain, suffering, or fear?
Have you ever read Brave New World by Aldous Huxley?
What you propose is exactly what is described in that book.
Keep people happy, allow them to eat and screw and be forever young. Never allow anything real to take root. Your society would never produce true art.
Count of Monte Cristo? There would be no concept of revenge in your world, so it would never get written.
All Quiet on the Western Front?
Catch 22?
There would be no war in your world, so these would not exist.
Mark Twain?
Jules Verne?
No, because the characters would never have meaningful arcs or development because the most important part of most stories is conflict!
what of Dante?
Or Milton?
I doubt that you would aloow something like the Bible to exist in your "Utopia" so those are out.
Hell, to make it simpler for the autists in here to understand.
Imagine trying to create Berserk or Jojo under these conditions.
I have no doubt that you have heard the expression that all true art is suffering, and to drive that home, here are three words that ultimately prove your assertion false Edgar Allen Poe

I'm sorry, who is going to be president?

Is it Hillary?

read some daniel handler and maybe just maybe you will understand.
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/21xynj/this_is_daniel_handler_aka_lemony_snicket_trapped/?st=iy5gy1yk&sh=5f03f58b

Actually Anonymous and Stormfront are pretty much the same thing, since both of them at this point exist as honeypots run by Federal agents.

WEW

It's his only interview that has worthwhile questions.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

twitter.com/DanielHandler

Thank you for reminding me why I never go to Reddit.
But if you would answer the questions raised in>>613867, please
I asked for your opinion, not Mr. Handler's

The fuck does Lemony Snicket have to do with anything?

his quotes on the election and right wing idealogy mostly.

"They are usually fighting, not with each other but with rightwing ideologues and various irritating people who, like myself and Mr. Snicket, often pop into my head."

sigh very well since you obviously can't grasp at such things i am simply saying i have entertained every one of your thoughts and feelings and defeated them all within my own mind. i defeat demons and monsters daily and yet none of you have ever once shown me a monster i cannot defeat. you have never shown me something that is not new or fresh. nazi, republican, conservative, teabagger. you name yourselves new fancy titles for some sense of purpose but the truth of the matter is that you are simply monsters tied up with pretty bows.

Then screen cap what you want us to read and post it. This is an imageboard. You can do that here.

Right on comrade! You tell those porkies!

Is that why you continue to dodge the questions I asked in
Because I asked a very simple question about literature, that you brushed off and told me to seek answers from another.
Again, I care about your answers, not Daniel Handler's, Not Steven King's, yours.

The cringe is real

Imagine all the 80s Anime we will get as well…..

Dude all they have plan is a stink bomb. They can't do anything.

I hope not because I fear that will lead to even more authoritarian shit.

I think you are just a drunk bitch. Just like your waifu is.

dead meme, your meme is over louis ck won and is funnier so get over it.
much like the old hunters i have mounted your head and wear your foot about my neck to ward off those who may not understand that such taboos are mere superstition but this is something that works quite well as most people are foolish enough to believe in such.

you continousely failed to link and thus I was forced to trounce through this dastardly list of vile bile and scrawlings of mad men. now let me review.

merriment is also viable and one may imagine themself as a space knight slaying a wyvern but not actually be one in the same way with no violence one may still imagine such acts or look into the past and look at our former beastial nature.

yes I have.
no it isn't.
is that so wrong and you haven't hung around intellectuals much have you? most artists do just this and produce fantastic art.

yes
yes
yes
wars would have existed prior and thus could be reflected upon in a new light.

yes
yes
again. a world prior would still exist.

yes
yes
at this point you are just vomitting out the small amount of books you've read. I was on /lit/ too.

again. star wars was created without anyone being a jedi. prior worlds and rummations of tales may exist.

oh no i made a rightwinger cringe. how ever shall i survive, i am made a pariah now by all to see!

"dude" they have far more than you know. you see when playing polka you do not show your whole hands.

unphased. learn to argue.

If this meme is dead how come I'm still posting it?

you never post comics. you never even show up. i killed you. you are but a pebble in my shoe, beneath me entirely intellectually, physically and spiritually. you have nothing. you are nothing but a reddipol falseflag and im sorry but youll find on the left we are not only intelligent but gods of knowledge and wisdom compared to you maggots.

Can anyone else make any sense out of this post? Because it's giving me a fucking migraine, and not just the formatting either.

Please familiarize yourself with the shift key and how it functions.

that's called intelligence. maybe you'll get it sometime. you see by actually reading books and talking with intellectuals we grow as people - it's okay not to know things but the sad thing is some people just refuse to grow - so they assume they know it all. they dont. none of us really do but there are some who work harder than others.

for instance i love to read, so i can best any reddipol or rightwinger who wishes to mentally spar but usually end with them realising how wrong they are. instead of conceding such things they slither away or create false memes to 'get' to me. truth seeker was reddipols attempt to make fun of Holla Forums and i, they failed when i killed him with cuckposting and so shall all rightwingers on this site.

don't make fun of my accent. all people type in a way and I prefer a hushed tone so I simulate my hushed voice by typing in a lower case. It is as simple as this.

What are you talking about? That doesn't answer my question at all.

Also, if anyone is a Holla Forums false flag it's you, with the way you threaten to kill anyone you don't like and strip the emotions of everyone else. You're like a caricature that isn't even funny or amusing. If you Holla Forumsyps have to create straw men to make yourselves feel smarter, could you at least try make them not so boring?

nice characteur but sadly a built up strawman is no opponent at all. day in and out I must toil with the terrible, deal with the dastardly, kneel with the knee-farious to assure that I am always correct path and I usually come out unscathed by the end if I dare say myself. I bet you think all muslims where hijab, that all african americans wear "street" clothes like rappers on television. I am laughing uncontrollably because people like you will never be able to see the light.

SHIFT KEY MOTHERFUCKER, DOES YOURS WORK?!

It does, you just don't get it. allow me to aid you if you really are just an autistic italian boy trying to find the """truth""" sadly you will find this is subjective but your name used to be associated with the creation of comics. sadly you no longer do this and thus you now just place your name in the name field instead. as I stated, I killed you. grow up. move on.

you need to take your hand off of the caps lock friend.

this is the only """argument""" they have. to post childish memes. they cannot debate. they cannot contribute. all right wingers are morons.

That's it. Hold up the thread everyone. We need to do a keyboard test. Everyone hold both both shift keys down while you type the following:
THE QUICK BROWN FOX JUMPED OVER THE LAZY DOG

Whatever you say Holla Forums. Go ahead and tell yourself you killed everyone you don't like, that you defeated all of your enemies, if that makes you feel better. No skin off my nose. You'll be sent to the gulags either way, after the revolution.

THE QUICK BROWN FOX JUMPED OVER THE LAZY DOG - see, I can do it I just choose not to.

I hope one day you learn what communism actually is. you still haven't produced a single comic. you are defeated.

Did you hold BOTH shift keys down the entire time? Because that's critically important.

Thank you for your answer.
With that out of the way
1. You would allow history to exist? That could be triggering. People might get emotional, you know, like an actual human being or something. How would you deal with that.
Star Wars is fantasy
Fiction does not always equal fantasy, One Day in the life of Ivan Denisovich was impactful because you knew that the author was in a gulag, thus was writing from the heart.
3.Menstruating onto a canvas isn't art
4. You assume all of your opponents are "Right wing", you seem to have a deep aversion to "right wing" types, does not your side espouse the doctrine of fairness and equality, have you ever talked to a Conservative without entering the Smug asshole mode?

Ah yes, the side that fell for both Bernie and Jill Stein's get rich quick schemes.

You type like a fag and your shits all retarded.
I suggest working a real job, like those proletarians you sympathize with so much

Says the man who ignores the most basic rules of English grammar
to create a sense of """""""""""""""""Tone"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

How about commas?
use many of those

Being a barista doesn't count.

What's "progressive" even mean to you? Starting a war with russia over lies designed to gain you power? Listen to someone like Olberman then compare it to the neo-con vanguard like (((kristol))) or link related.
youtu.be/taegKeyjQAU
You're just a garden variety commie trying to crawl up an imaginary kike pyramid, your kind always wind up defeated or cannibalized.

Ay ay ay this is no funny

Sure Holla Forums keep saying we are defeated. Maybe one day it'll come true ;)

Is the vol /ourguy/?

THIS is what a true leader looks like. Handsome. Intelligent. Compassionate

He is the last bastion of peace and equality

He is trumps worst nightmare

No it wouldn't, I would never delete history - reality has a liberal bias. emotion is fine. violence is not. learn the difference.

fiction? okay then stories on alexander the great, then documentaries, than films inspired by events from the past etc etc

it is, art is anything that gives you an emotional response but I see what you are trying to say but my artist friends have never done something so crude.

I do indeed because most retards and uneducated tend to be conservative and right wing. there is a reason cletus exists. your second point is against everything conservatives and fellow cavemen strive for. they want to go backwards, we want to go forwards. intelligence is often conflated and confused with smugness. I just am fully aware of my abilities.

"fell for" or rather they had hope for anything that could stop the fall of democracy.

ah, the beast shows its true nature. I do work a real job. I work a far realer job than you.

I do so to create an air of an accent that may mirror my hushed tone and deepened voice, that shows that I care and bring no danger to you. It is the same as signing my posts with my name. no argument to be seen.

none here either, hmmm, perhaps one of these "intelligent" conservatives could help…maybe a unicorn too.

Annexation of Canada when?

You can't fool me you're not the real sperglord!

Where did he say that? Is Moviebob involved in this?

still not a single argument, how sad

Earlier in the thread you were calling for antifa to use violence to overthrow the current social order.

Do you not realize Russia is an oppressive oligarchy. They are already taking over Ukraine and won't stop unless some does something. But obviously you don't care because you are a fascist imperialist.

you misunderstand violence. violence against hatred is not violence in the sense of violence being a trait that all humans have. that is a rallying cry. were the rebels """"violent"""" no they were freedom fighters.things done for a greater peace are okay. thats the entire purpose of a gulag if you read up on it.

BY GAWD THE MOLYNEUX SPECIAL! HOW MUCH IS WILLING TO RISK TO WIN THIS BOUT!

this meme will be my next victim.

THE ENDS JUSTIFY THE MEANS, EH? NEVER HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE!

…yeah? can you not grasp your head around it or?

You haven't stopped any memes. Those memes are still used just not spammed incessantly

I can grasp the idea very well.

Heh…. you've killed nothing. Tonight you learn the meaning of TRUE communism

So to be clear are you this guy?

I can't fall asleep. I'm too excited, like a kid on Christmas.

there is a reason why i know you are false.

and nazis are different how?

where?

Aww, thanks.

Why is a Holla Forums thread pinned here?

What makes you think I'm Holla Forums?
Also, not an argument.
I have you in checkmate. MUDA-DA!**

Why not? It's just to shit on one of the resident spergs.

And you think he will stop?

Who wants him to stop? He is a neverending source of amusement.

You mean that russian speaking territory whose entire existence depends on russia? That one where neocohens are using a proxy army? Nice comeback: yeah we're lying sacks of shit but only because we need to start a war.

Way to erase poc, shitlord.

Considering how bad he reacted when Trump won, the inauguration might break him completely.

He is entertaining as hell.

C'mom then big dawg….. What's the reason?

You outed yourself way too fast

So are you a Holla Forumstard then? Cause you obviously do care if you took the time to post in this thread.

You sure showed them. They will never show their faces here again after that devastating image.

You're in a /trumpv/ thread. There's a new paradigm here.

this reddipol needs to leave. dont worry im working on it.

…you are literally just proving that you are worse. I believe in a greater good. you believe in death and destruction for the sake of it. I will not go quietly into the night.

because I am the original.

DEAR GAWD IT WAS THE REAL TRUTHSEEKER THIS WHOLE TIME! TRUTHSEEKER IS ATTEMPTING TO KILL HIMSELF!

Just because Obama and Hillary opposed the annexation of Crimea does not mean it was okay for Russians to do it. Two wrongs don't make a right, or are you now okay with spics stealing California and Texas away through breeding?

Drumpfsperg BTFO

How can he ever recover?

do you see? do you see now why I hate the imposters?

I still can't believe it's happening

i like them. they make me laugh at your dumb ass.

How?
Where did I say or imply anything like that?
Now that's something I can fucking believe.

I stopped making them when the fake CumDrinkers took over around the time of the macdonalds memes. now I simply watch…I have something planned though but first a purge must happen. stop by >>>/leftyb/ sometime if you'd like to see how easily we create new memes to toy with puppets.

because I fight for freedom, equality and the lower castes you fight for literal fuadalism, you fight so that the rich get richer, so that the poor get poorer and so that everything falls under the capitalist thumb.

I assume if you are a literal nazi you wish to do nazi things.

good.

Crimea voted to be annexed though. I don't know if it was an honest vote or not but that whole country was a clusterfuck politically, so who could tell? And of course the US started the whole thing. Russia only wanted pipeline access. Now I'm not going to stand here and try to defend whether Putin is a good person or not, but we need to stop poking the Bear.

Nigger WHAT? You got to stop shadow boxing.
Already said I wasn't Holla Forums. Your grip is slipping user.

then what are you, I call you out, name yourself shadow!

No one special. I wouldn't worry about it.

okay?

ikr

Is this guy a troll? I wanna believe he's a troll. No one is that autistic

y'all are supporting Reddit: The President

who r/hillaryclinton here?

Me!!!

this is what reddipol actually thinks heh

Typical leftist projection. Kinda like how anyone who doesn't generalize someone based on their race is a racist.

Even if Trump is not all he's drummed up to be he must be doing something right to make everyone drop their spaghetti at such a rate. You don't get the MSM and all the leftist clowns this riled up and chimping out by being their guy, and far as I care, having the likes of Holla Forums this assravaged is a vote of confidence for the man.

ITT: LEFTYSPERGS BTFO OUT OF THEMSELVES

EIGHT YEARS

We're not done with the sex and gender thing until we stop referring to sexes as gender. By next friday we better stop saying gender and start saying sex as in the two sexes.

It's true, the coastal areas are cancer.

where do i sperg out im not sperging out im literally the calmest person in the thread.

No, he's actually this retarded, like all bourgeois scum.

You've been posting walls of text for two hours now.
Nobody but a triggered fake communist does that.

your meme is dead your meme is dead your meme is dead your meme is dead your meme is dead your meme is dead your meme is dead your meme is deadyour meme is dead your meme is dead your meme is dead your meme is deadyour meme is dead your meme is dead your meme is dead your meme is deadyour meme is dead your meme is dead your meme is dead your meme is deadyour meme is dead your meme is dead your meme is dead your meme is deadyour meme is dead your meme is dead your meme is dead your meme is deadyour meme is dead your meme is dead your meme is dead your meme is deadyour meme is dead your meme is dead your meme is dead your meme is deadyour meme is dead your meme is dead your meme is dead your meme is deadyour meme is dead your meme is dead your meme is dead your meme is deadyour meme is dead your meme is dead your meme is dead your meme is deadyour meme is dead your meme is dead your meme is dead your meme is deadyour meme is dead your meme is dead your meme is dead your meme is dead

The Grail will forever elude your grasp.

what the hell does that even meme?

shameful tbh

what lore? what are you talking about did you forget to take your pills reddipol? are you getting scared that the antifa will shut this down?

Begone charlatan. Your illegitimacy has been exposed. Darken the hallowed halls of true communism no more.

grandpa reddipol forgot to take their pills again.
:( SAD!

see I can meme like orange retards too, am I your god emperor? get it? also just wait someone will take him out

I never thought his sperging would last an entire year, but here we are.
Happy banned from porky/pol/ anniversary bourgeois brat.

Truly US is a joke at this point xD

amen brother fight the power

Good goyim.

here comes the nazis…hold the line

lol this nigger thinks he is in lord of the rings or something

more like im in pink floyds: the wall or series of unfortunate events

actual woman will be first lady again

whose next mandingo?

That was actually fucking hilarious.

Choose one faggot.

Wooh great example for women

I'm just bored by Trump by this point. Why does Holla Forums have to be a huge circlejerk about him? Don't you guys got bored by it now?

Feels bad man

jej

Holla Forumstards raid this board often and every popular board really trying to spread their propaganda

Just tell them that he isnt a legitimate leader and he lost the popular vote,it triggers them severely because deep inside they know its true.

And there is no way to avoid Trump he ll make autist tweets every day so at this point even Pence sounds better and i am gay

stay mad

porn star. thats what i choose to name her. shes a porn star. great role model for young girls everywhere thirsty beta.

they are making you complacent when we need to fucking shame them out of here

how am I sperging? Ive been reasonable this entire thread.

Im not desperate.

this trump literally has no qualifications everything he touches is trash and fails and its awful.

your mad

lolfag is back. you a boring nigger

As someone on the left who is also armed, I am a patriot first.
Simply put we lost, get the fuck over it.
Stop being a petulant child.
If you try to violently overthrow this leadership I and many others will cut you down before you ever get a chance.
Armed people on the left are a minority and ones that are trained in any effective way are even fewer, I have no qualms standing side by side with Americans of all political persuasions to stop fucksticks like you from truly undermining democracy.

hitler was also on time

we didnt lose we were robbed. they stole it.

Hey Holla Forums

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/gulag/

this is the man you want this is the man you want as your president? wooooooooooow

you lost lol

The only thing stolen was the primary from Bernie, zero tangible proof for "Duh Russians" stealing the election in any way.
Before it's even said:
The CIA also talked us into the war with Iraq, none of the supposed proof backing it up has been brought to light, it's just taking their word for it.
Their word which is total shit from an alphabet agency that has repeatedly undermined democracy all over the world.
Not buying it.

what makes a man to troll so badly and this desperately? lust for (you)s? boredom? or is he just born with a heart full of unfunny faggotry?

stolen.

I am a bernie bro. I know this already. you're obviously a trollpol.

The majority is against the pee pee man ;^)

YOU. LOST.

No, I'm a disillusioned leftist who had the election end essentially at the DNC.
Not my fault the choice was made to back the only person more unpalatable than Trump.

little from column a, little from column b, little from column b again, and a little from column c

bullshit

That first pic has to be the work of an undercover Holla Forumsack. Liberals can't lack this much self awareness, can they?

>youtube.com/watch?v=qhb48LMXS-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=OFWlhB9gpPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=g6tnzimR5Og
youtube.com/watch?v=FFLtilvzETs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZV7r1dd9-0w
youtube.com/watch?v=_eJxXglXCm8
youtube.com/watch?v=rZSln4pIjT4

sudocuck is getting an early start I see.
He must have one hell of a tantrum planned.
If I didn't know any better I'd say he loves Trump more than the larpers at Holla Forums

You lost the popular vote
You lost the majority of the people
And now that slowly he is revealing how corrupt and incompetent he is even more people are against you ;^)

Talk about le big "revolution", you failed

Sure thing buddy.

Is irrelevant.
Get triggered you retarded normalfaggot.

The musical performances begin in less than 45 mins. Stream links?

Popular vote was never the contest.
Hasn't been since the constitution, are you new to this?
We use the electoral college to prevent California and New York from deciding the outcome of the election every. fucking. time.

racist
misogynist
bigot
homophone
hates anime
LITERALLY BRAGGED ABOUT SEXUAL ASSAULT LIVE ON TV
IS A FUCKING FACIST
Remind me why people like this turd again? Oh yeah:
HURRRDY DURRRDY MUH GOD EMPEROR RAPE RAPE RAPE
JESUS CHRIST WHY DON'T YOU FUCKERS GET AHOLD OF YOURSELVES
THE STATE OF THE COUNTRY IS AT STAKE. WE ABSOLUTELY DO NOT WANT FUCKING HITLER TO BE OUR PRESIDENT

No talking news heads; kids' choirs already performing.

Lol stay mad with reality then, I'm already moving on with life.

Even if we did have a "popular vote", they'd be queefing themselves over a "not big enough margin", just like what happened with Brexit back last June.

Exactly. Liberals are sore losers and even worse winners.
They're like that one kid poring through a rule-book for forty-five minutes when you kill his yugioh.

Without the popular vote you have nothing more than an illegitimate leader with no real support.

Aka no revolution.

And because humans are humans no president will ever be good enough because they will be blamed for anything that happens so they only go down, and his rating is already on the bottom.

Your "revolution" is over and it didnt even start hahahahahaha

obama looks like a real MAN trump looks like an awkward child

You're supposed to put a nazi sliding down the rainbow, you dense motherfucker.

pls scan

Hahaha, that's cute.

i scanned and my phone is full of dick pics now

please join cytu.be/r/khantube

ok

False alarm guys, we are safe from Trump
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=123&v=a7r0FBSkyDw

What are you guys drinking to usher in the first God Emperor?

Water.
Vodka after it's official.

I guess Obama was illegitimate since 2008 without even needing to consider the birth certificate.

Top kek. Here's the archive: archive.is/UdoKW

Exactly.
Holy shit it's almost like the popular vote doesn't matter and isn't what they're trying to win.
Fucking crazy.

CNN has been getting fucking raped lately. Thanks for bringing the term 'lugenpresse' back into vogue, you dumb faggots.

daily reminder trump won't be president.

bwahaha thats funny in a vaccum nevermind in amerika, burgerniggers cant into rioting

if u had said paid soros demonstrators are going to act as a distraction for a hit well maybe i hope not

apparentlyy USMC will be doing crowdcontrol muhahah you faggots thinks the pigs are bad those retards are going to fucking murder you if you start shit lmao

Lügenpresse is a pretty unwieldy word in English, tbh. "Fake News" is a perfect rhetorical weapon, and the best part is that it was stolen from them.

So the popular vote matters until it doesn't?

threadly reminder robber baron orange pepe man is literally going to be president today

fake

I'm glad he lost the bowtie; he looks a lot more ferocious and unbridled with the necktie.

Obama wasn't perfect, but Trump is a vile human being who hates all minorities and plays of people gullibility and vulnerability. He will do no good

You lost .

I dont think anyone but his cult of supporters thinks otherwise.

I mean you really have to be fucked in the head if you beleive he cares about America, its people or anyone really

Agreed, but the bowtie does add an extra layer of smug.

Just swallow the pills.

Cool quiz for cool kids.
How many children has Obama vaporized with drone strikes?

!ACTION QUESTION TWIST TIME!
How many children has Trump vaporized with drone strikes?
THE ANSWER MAY SURPRISE YOU

This all could have been avoided if kotaku had just issued an apology.

she'll be the one they'll crown president.

Yeah, ok.

SOON

drumpf btfo

learn politics kid

It'll actually be an unshaven disheveled Jeb swinging down from the rafters with a guac bowl on his head.

Yeah, ok.

as a jewish man of color i'm literally afraid for my life right now

The salt market today has completely collapsed as supply outstrips the demand of even the smuggest anime grills.

the thought of all of this stemming solely from goobergate is pretty goddamned funny

seeing those two is fucking gayme of thronesian, everything is falling apart around them, their "charities" are being dissolved, they still dont know what is coming in terms of investigation, its pretty fucking cash, also

BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST INFOWARS.COM

Carrie Fisher already died.

how the fuck is Bob Dole still alive

Without gobblygroop I honestly don't think Trump would be president in 90 minutes.

we did it reddit

He was preserved.

i like this musak very fitting for today

we dont know what is gonna happen but we know it was still far better than the alternative

soon we will begin to recieve better picture, so much rides on this, if trump turns it might truly be the end of "democracy" stateside, people will be so fucking fed up

godspeed senor trump, much is riding on this, but it seems like he knows that

trump has no political qualifications how the utter fuck can anyone have faith in him to rule such a large country

stupid and emotions. 2 very big human traits m8

15min left

I got an eagle on my arm, I’m a patriot I’ma stay right here, I ain’t livin’ in fear With my people who are Muslims, Mexican and queer And we ain’t gonna let you fuck up four years

Eight years.

That is a nice post, if it only it wasnt b8 because few people here are capable of free thought instead of being brainwashed cucks by Holla Forums

M8 he might not even make it to 4 years lul.

The majority is against him, he lost the popular vote, he has a shitty rating, he is getting worse because he is revealed to be a liar and appoint millionaires in his cabinet.

So guess what, the people are against him and so i congress

youre..not entirely wrong ill admit that but this identitarian shit on both sides, even the 5thgeneration memefare, it was important but at the same time it was a rear echelon theater if you will

trump ultimately won because of a sound ground game(goddamn did he go hard in those last weeks) and because hes the first president to ever call out gloablism and openly call for tariffs and more manufacturing in the US. This is what got him the "white male" vote in the rust belt and other former manufacturing hubs.

I would put his isolationist stance above all of the frog related stuff as well in terms of major factors, people were really fucking relieved to have someone talking about not starting wars especially a republican(you can never trust dems when they are antiwar, usually they just rebrand the wars they start)

after that comes the fact that hillary was a horrible candidate, you dont run a bitch that doesnt even get a majority in your own party, it was doomed to fail she was an unlikable sociopath with heavy political baggage

id put all the stuff you mentioned fourth though in terms of factors, it did play a huge role, and it will probably have a more significant cultural effect in the long run than trump himself

=10 min==

lmao your a gay mexican moslem? no wonder your butthurt

Trump won.

JUST

Beat me too it. She's so fucking salty. Hoping someone caught that fake-ass smile she gave to the lady in blue.

Drumpf will NEVER be my President

FUCK

Your revolution failed though ;^)

nobody likes him but a minority and his cult of brainwashed Holla Forumstards sucking his dick

He has no mandate, and congress will cockblock him once it becomes even clearer the majority of the country is against him ;^)

5 MIN

Then why do you fear him so?

Take your meds

threadly reminder that true russian hackers are watching RT stream not that fake news shite

you should probably cool it with the predictions bruh, yer track record, notsogood nostradermus

3min!

Which is best? RT, POTUS, or Trump Inaugural?

Because he is going to fuck shit up and cause everyone inconveniences in our lifestyle??

You see many people who arent brainwashed cucks actually enjoy life and want it to go well without inconveniences

And trump supporters will be mistreated and blamed for all the shit he will cause

nope, selling government to millionaires
well more like a fence in some parts
nah just memes

I'm watching trump inagural

1 min

Trump Inaugural. Same footage as C-SPAN but in HD and no watermarks.

Ok, bud.

Why is he so happy bros?

BOTH RAPISTS

INFOWARS.COM

Snorted some coke maybe

He knows the time to unleash the RWDS is near.

these are sociopaths their facess mean nothing

also this possibly some kinda upper

Oh my God, there's an ape in heels and a dress. Aren't they gonna call animal control?

hue solid screenie

Oh look a bigot, how new and original, you would never expect one on the internet.

Did mommy let you alone in here?

A chimp is loose. There's children on the premises. We need the authorities.

I thought black guys were supposed to age well

hilldawgs fake plastered smile is almost obscene

She's likely high as a kite. They must have pumped her full of drugs so she doesn't keel over on the spot or shits herself.

We're talking the Navy dude you fucktard

Holy shit I want to bang Ivanka.

This election tho fam

yeh noticed afterwards wat i saaid still stands blow me nigger

also the baron has the auts

desperate much ;^)

Now to wait for the left's chimpouts and tantrums. I need to taste their tears.

USA USA

fuckin burgers lmao

ahahhahahahaha

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Niggers don't have jobs.

hey Holla Forumstard

Man look at all this sperging.

They've trained him well, whenever the camera is on him he assumes the cuck pose.

WE CAN DO IT BERNIE, 2020, DONT LOSE HOPE, WE BELIEVE IN YOU

Bill wants to rape it, Hillary wants to lynch it, Bush wants it gone.

Prepare to be gassed.

isn't that only half of what Barack Obama had at his?
when all those white squares were lined with people.
lmfao.

top lmao

TOP KEK

You're getting evicted nigger.

I bet Putin or someone is owning him now

Pence confirmed to be the real president behind Trump

hue does anyone have any actual info on what the fuck baron auts does all day

Mike "Zap the Fag" Pence.

Mike "Short-Circuit The Sodomites" Pence

Is there a stable stream besides the NBC one I'm being forced to watch? Every other one keeps getting taken down, and the Alex Jones one is basically just a reaction video since they can't actually show the footage, but I hate the fucking commentary on the NBC stream. "Notice the pin Pelosi is wearing, a quiet sign among Democrats they want to keep Obamacare." "You notice the blue ties the Democrats are wearing to show solidarity."

He genuinely looks confused. "Where am I? Did I take my pills? My ass hurts. Did the revolution happen? Why is everyone so happy? Why am I so angry all the time? Am I president?"

Mike "Amperes in Queers" Pence

I bet that faggot pence like little thin twinks instead of manly bara chub husbanods

Take your meds

Knowing all of that is getting shitcanned makes it all the sweeter.

Free Radio Russia Today Tovarish wat else?

seriously theres no commentary like seedman

What I'm hearing from you is "I want Pence to fuck my fat ass".

oh god hes back again

pence is gonna need fucking fusion power to zap you nigga too much mass

Does he know he is gonna get killed or something? Why does he look so pathetic and sad while Pence and Ryan are smiling af?

Or is he just a Pence puppet?

Take your meds.

hes probably trying to convey how serious this is, he shouldnt be fucking grinning like an idiot

He knows that he must let the death squads loose, but since he's a good man that weighs heavily on his heart.

I am only open to quality chubby bara husbandos

Good luck with that, comic related

Take your meds.

my sides, you are so delusional you ll excuse her about anything

Trump Inaugural on youtube is pretty good.

Pence puppet confirmed. Gas the gays, Poz war now.
In all seriousness I think he's being professional because he knows the gloves are about to come off and shit's about to get real.

Take your meds.

Stay mad. Any minute now we're gonna start dismantling your castle of cards.

not pol you nigger, and at the very least he definitely wants to act serious, whether or not he is serious is a different matter

lol

FIRST FOR: "OBAMA YOU'RE FIRED"

ice cold killa bitch talking right now, the woman that killed hilldawg spitting platitudes

SECOND FOR: "HILLARY, YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL"

Where is Sleepy Negro? Is he napping in the Don's limo?

TRUMP TIME BITCHES

Designated survivor duty.

this will be the first test, she needs to be made an example of for all the future dicksuck politicians watching

he cant go after her directly but he can by proxy and he fucking better or a lot of people will be very pissed, there need to be repercussions for what they did, theyre a fucking crime family

THREATS FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC

No hillary for jail, no drain the swamp, no big concrete wall, just more gloating and division

Good luck amerifats, you really are the dumbest people on earth

Someone is getting waterboarded tonight.

Fuck off, jew. Nobody likes or cares about you.

That's fucking rich.

lol obamer bowing his head when he says "even our lives"

freudian guilt

gonna be a hilarious Putin cuck president

Take your meds.

your crystal ball is up your ass tovarish, why you heff to be mad?

When is this cuck gonna shut up?

DOING BOOK CLUB NIGGA SERIOUSLY GIT OFF THE STAGE SOMEBODY THROW SOME PENNIES

wooh what a cuck, doesnt know who is next to him

THERES NO DISCHARGE IN THE ELECTION

You better start running faggots. He's close to car batteries.

Vice President Mike Pence

PRESIDENT TRUMP

The projection meme is real.
He's coming for you faggots

But Hillary got 50% of her money from Jews and the other 50% from Saudis.

PENCE IS IN IF THEY WHACK HIM HES STILL FRYING THE FAGS LMAO

OH noez i are so scared ;^)

DELET THIS.

ITS DONE

IT HAPPENED

SAY IT WITH ME, LADS

PRESIDENT

PRESIDENT

It's on Holla Forums.

IT BEGINS

IT HAPPENED

lol he is going to fail so hard xD

DONALD TRUMP 45th PRESIDENT OF USofA

ITS FINALLY FUCKING HAPPENED

lol very fitting

and so ends the biggest fake news story since iraq

"Donald Trump will never be president"

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

It almost looked like he was going to order the soldiers to arrest Obama and Hillary.

fuckin lol i thought the same thing when they all about faced

we are naive hollywood children

decent speech so far

top wew

If you are a brainless drone who unironically believe him xD

He's going in hard on Obama's failures; this is pretty brutal for an inaugural speech.

The face Obama's making. Holy shit.

AMERICA FIRST

what if i ironically believe him

RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISM

I hope he closes with the snek story.

He knows his policies are going down the drain.

I still don't believe it

Found the brainless Trump cult that unironically believe he means what he say and doesnt say it so stupid people like you will trust him

Sorry, I don't listen to fake news peddlers.

Well only god can save US at this point lol

Is he going to fire himself?

The meltdown's beginning, lads. I'm going to enjoy this.

all me

So you lost to retarded religious fanatics who followed a retarded religious fanatic?

Fanatics are people who waste their life for free while smart people dont do that

MAGA
A
G
A

a speech is a speech retard, they are just words stop implying im implying something else

they are good words though, especially being the first thing he says as president. hes talking mainly about the fact that globalists have been gutting you

and hes talking about building shit, its nationalistic but with no chickenhawk warmongering bullshit, this has always been the most appealing thing about him. its conciliatory but isolationist and its definitely the most kennedyesque speech since probably reagan

hahahahahaha Jews come here to show their control

oh god it begins with a rabbi

So…

BTFO'd

you are so desperate it is hilarious

The real puppetmaster shows his face briefly.

"Now listen – whoever comes to you with this Barzini meeting first – he's the traitor."

The real puppetmaster shows his face briefly.

How does it feel to know your emperor is a groveling goyim at the feet of judea?

His speech was fucking fantastic. My favorite line was (and I'm paraphrasing a bit here) "Too long have we spent resources to protect other nation's borders while being unwilling to protect our own." That really sums it all up right now. I'm so optimistic about Trump going forward.

Ivanka is so fucking hot

And a nigger. This is how you cuck the MSM. Now they can't call him a racist.

Trump time.
Called out Islam first chance he got.
Savage as fuck.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
youre a whiny faggot, get over it

again, never said any of that furfag, words mean a lot less than deeds, it was a decent speech but now we are going to find out what he will actually do

up until now promises from politicians have meant absolutely nothing, we will see if that trend continues or not, stop acting like you know what is going to happen, you literally know nothing and were wrong about everything up until now. There are serious concerns about him and his cabinet but you are too retarded and/or brainwashed to understand them, you are still babbling about how the russians hacked the election by…telling people the truth about the DNC? yeah that was it

LEFTYPOL BTFO FOREVER

It's finally happened…

Anti-Trumptards BTFO'd so hard

Hahaha let's make America grat again!

8 year of leftist butthurt commence now.

hahahahahahaham trulu a Holla Forumstard

Eight years of this and they're gonna lose whatever shreds of credibility they have left.

youre not even trying dude, your logic is as lacking as your personal hygiene

are you or are you not the bearlovving furfag from the other thread? you were babbling about russian haxxors yesterday, you are laughable, your "opinions" belong in a biohazard dumpster

The next 4 years are going to be hilarious because comedy shows will have a shitton of material

See

What happened to "Lol, sumwun gon shoot him just wait and see"

Typical Holla Forumstard xd

BERNIE NEVER EVER

Did you even read the fucking post

Hopefully john landis is flying the helicopter.

Gotta stay on topic on good ol' Holla Forums, ey?

what put the south down was massive industrialisation, they were far more competent fighters on a case by case basis, but they shouldve seen it coming

alone the fact that you view history through the lens of progressives vs conservatives shows that youre kinda retarded, but you arent wrong about hardline rightists massively overestimating themselves and underestimating their enemies, look at how pravy sektor and friends got slaughtered in Donbass

anyhow cool it nigger there isnt gonna be a civil war, youre delusional and kinda larping

Hopefully paul walker is driving bama's car

IT'S OVER
HE'S IN
8 YEARS, BABY

Obama was the force awakens of presidents tbh

You do realize it's Barry who's riding the chopper, right?

hahahahahaha

Yes, hence it would be good if it crashed.

Alright now that we memed someone like Drumpf into office what shall we do next?

Hail satan?

h-help

Have you learned nothing? Oh, wait, I forget, you're the people that think communism will eventually work.

work has just begun brother the new endeavor will become obviouss soon enough, checked and shadilay

hahahahahaha

We have to save him.

John McCain looks like the guy who drank out of the wrong holy grail.

Does KFC have a helipad?

Here's an archive of the thread if anyone's interested: archive.is/HIUhG

Better get used to it.

The last time you'll see the drumpfsperg this mad. Sorta worth saving i guess

Quite unlikely, tbh. He's not going to let this slide.

If he raped a woman while killing minorities while screaming this, no one would blink an eye

Evangelicals are the dumbest cucks in all creation. What other group does so vehemently support Israel and the Jews?

Hmm maybe. Plus he'll spreg out whenever Trump puts forward some new law, or does anything really.

We resorting to fake quotes now?

that's a fake quote

TRUMP ERA

Because it's 2017, come on!

Evangelical here: I hate jews

That's funny, because the last time you posted that "quote", it was from an "exclusive interview with Newsweek". So make up your mind.

Most of your brethren don't. Even worse, they give money and lobby for the vermin.

Exactly my point

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I want Trump to murder my vagina.

YOU are fake news!

He's baiting and you're retarded. Fuck off back to reddit newfag

Don't be rude! Your organization is terrible!

Salty much?

We'll stop telling you that you lost when you accept it.

hillary won the moral victory kiddo

Yep in a civil war you guys would be a force to be reckoned with.

kek

I can practically taste the salt. Eight years of endless mockery of Holla Forums, a dream come true.

#notmypresident

"It might as well been true! He was Democrat!"

You know how this works. 2 months until the tide turns. All his Soros/Goldman-Sachs employing already showed his true face. The memes must evolve.

The Trump administration are criminals, they disenfranchised the American people with stealing this past election. For the enabling of this fascist administration getting into the White House!

If only that were true, we could fix America as fast as we could ship minorities and leftists into concentration camps.

six million protesters are at this exact moment fighting against letting HITLER be the president of the US. this clown wont last one year!

I'm pretty sure the cops are very motivated in beating the unwashed leftist cockroaches back into their place.

daily reminder trump will not be president

That dude doesn't like the VP

Wesley Snipes is transitioning?

Sure thing buddy.

Is irrelevant.
Get triggered you retarded normalfaggot.

WHAT THE FUCK
really really antifa nothing nothing you promised to shut this shit down you promised you fucking promised us all and nothing? really? fucking really?? great congrats. it happened fine. reddipol fucking wobn and now they aaaalll get to be fucking smug. congrats. I blame the liberals like the fucking bernout here. I blame you all. you could have prevented this but now it's happening and there is fuck all we can do besides taking up arms itself. I am sick of this. I am sick of inaction and false promises. stein did it, clinton did it, sanders did it. WHO FUCKING ELSE IS GOING TO LIE TO US!?!?

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH
if you fuckers won't then I'vveee got to fucking do something

Welcome back.

Still salty.

I've had 3 beers so far…and I am drinking the fourth one quickly. I will wake up. I will wake up. I had to walk my dog to prepare for this and there was literally nothing but fucking redcaps and fucking smug mugs and I am sick of this shit.

You can't call yourself a proper alcoholic with shit-tier drinking like that.

Maybe if you poison yourself with alcohol the bad dreams of Trump winning will go away.

he's right there hes outside his fucking car and nobody is doing a thing. he's out. target located. pew-pew. fucking hurry

You're a worthless piece of shit. I don't say that with anger, just revulsion, like one would view a parasitical worm.

his autistic son is like stretchy manstrong what the heck is this what people call a 10 year old more like 15 something fishy going on there probably GMO indlfuence why cant they just stop it. hes there. theyre all calling drumpf drumpf drumpf but noone thinks they should stop him while he is OUT IN TH EOPEN

it should have been me. I could be out there on the stage leading the people but instead no they call for an orange to be their leaders and these RETARDS still doin't fucking see the mistake they've made.

How drunk are you, on a scale of 1 to 10?

Anyone got that webm with predictions Trump wasn't gonna win and the disaster music playing in the background?

does it matter anymore? does it fucking matter? they are cheeting a cheeto. THE EXPLOSION!? HOPE! HARK I HEAR HOPE

soon they just got to shoot shoot before he gets tothe stage

Why do you think Trump dying will solve your problems?
Trump winning the presidency was the easy option.

no its not you dont fucking get it man you dont get what its like not to be a fucking white nazi guy in the new coming world. its going to be fucking horrible. 1950s all over again. have you watched madmen? Im going to be a fucking bell boy…

He's nowhere near a National Socialist. He's the bare minimum of a civic nationalist.

THANK YA MASSAR A NEW STRAW PENNY JUSS FOR I WELL SHCUKA JIVE I IS SO HAPPY TO BE YOUS UNCA OOOO WEE

im practicing for the new world…

So you admit you are a literal fucking nigger?

thats the thing I am not happy with.
OOO WE MASSA U SUUUUURE DOES NO WHAT WE NEEDS MMM MMM NOW GET ME SOME BIGOTS AND GRAVY

Your niggaspeak needs work, boy.

It's "biskitz an' gravy", not "bigots".
Fuck, it's like you want to be whipped.

this is the world we live in now isn't it where people will say that to me….with no fear of being racism….this is the new world…Im 5 beers in….25 to go…

You're 1/6th of the way through. If you make it past 12, you've done ok.

You're not going to do anything but screech in an autistic manner and stuff yourself with tendies and you know it.

it was a parody….

I saw my country die today,
To worried hearts and tearful dismay,
To painful glances and all words shattered,
Not much to say,
I saw my country die today.

Did Ajax fall upon that steel for want of honor. or strength and zeal?
Did javert fall to the river below, for despair or to be a hero?
Did Che find rally in his heart, to be glorified or beat against the dark?
I saw my country die today and so I look to the mirror and say,
"No longer silent will I stay"

he's starting with conspiracy theories and using communist rhetoric without understanding communism I cant believe this. I cant beleive this is happening

Oh God, now he's at the poetry stage.

Is it wiser to curse a man,
to a life he does not understand,
to steer the world to dawning light,
then take it away in cold of night,
love and hope all torn away,
with naught but hatred here to stay,
I grow! I WEEP! I GNAW! I BASH!
"suicide is painless" so said M*A*S*H

You can do better than that. Another beer or three will get those juices flowing.

can someone post some louis ck memes? I need something to laugh at…

The only cuck here is you.

you could have stopped this, you allll could have stopped this. If I was mod I cdould have sold the world to true patriots aka those fighting the fight right now but noooo. I could be your preseident.

Don't feel bad, man. Have another beer.

That sounds like a damn good idea.

I see them coming on the horizon,
armed with masks and cannons,
their hair is blonde and hearts gone black,
there is something human that they lack,
I will set this straight myself alone,
with no longer pen but axe to call my own,
I charge forward against the storm,
and to the rally blow the horn,
they will suffer beneath my boot,
just as truthseeker, dunk and moot,
all are beneath, all are gone,
so soon shall there come a new dawn

See, that is better than and
The extra alcohol is helping. Ever heard of the saying, in vino, veritas? It means "In wine, there's truth". You'll unlock your potential if you keep at it.

why is this happening he is literally baneposting right now….will he pull out a fucking dunkaccino next….whats his end game will he declare war on blackman…I hate humanity so fucking much

Do you think he posted on Holla Forums? It is one of the biggest sources of baneposting. If so, he could even bring out old memes like Orson Welles.

How come all the commies I see posting never capitalize anything? Is it because it might be related somehow to capitalism?

I will never capitalism ask truth seekeer gett it so funnah soooo funnahhh

But you capitalized "I" in your post.

I and You are the people

theytheyre goin to impeach him soon I give it a month before they do it and they have to do it.

You should put your feet up until then and try to calm your nerves. Why not have another beer?

Wait what you faggots are leftists who subverted by Holla Forums?

What the fuck did I Miss?

You missed an election. Sit back and have a beer with us.

Are you actually retarded or something? I mean you are a commie so I guess it's not a far stretch.

Inauguration, fuck

He's drunk off of 5 or so beers right now too

I don't really understand your logic here, commie. Isn't Trump a better communist option compared to Hillary? I mean he wants to bring back factory workers and close the borders. Hillary is just a bribed off neo-con. Why the hell do you think Hillary would be better for your "revolution"?

poop is still poop, poop is still poop dont you get it. dont you get the fucking point. you all elected a retard for retards to do retarded things he literally is going to start world war 3 like a fucking hitler clone and maybe he is a hitler clone
7/26

What did you mean by that?

Hahaha, holy shit.

go baack to reddipol go baack, you have to go back like the drumpfy man says like the drumpity droopity doopity doo says

$5 says hard lemonade or something equally faggy

It's good that you type as retarded as you actually are. So sick of commies pretending like they're smart. At least you're honest.

I wouldnt drink hard lemonade but I dont like pibbs blue rabbon so I dont drink that sort of beer

I actually wish this was true.

What are you drinking? I'm drinking the people's alcohol, Vodka.
Swedish vodka because it was cheap. Probably because they produce so much to wash away the shame of the cucks selling their nation off to invading muslims

This is incredible.

you retards voted in an orange hitler and YOU say I am the retarded man, no you are and I am sick and TIRED of this. I have givenn EVERYTHING I can, I made comics, you stole them from me, I made this board mine, you stole it from me, I had a country AND YOU STOLE IT TOO THATS ALL YOU FUCKING CAPITALISTS DO IS STEAL STEAL STEAL ME ME ME MORE MORE MORE MINE MINE MINE AND YOU NEVER FUCKING GETET THE FACT THAT SMALLER PAEOPLE ARE HERE TOO AND YOU DONT GET THATT WE HAVE COME SO FAR THERE IS NO TURNING BACK THERE IS NO EAASY WAY OUT

The ironing.
Glad you admit to it.

Hey man, it'll be okay. Drink another beer and chill, okay?

Kino meme.

south hill, it's good and less bubbley than others

Keep at it. You've got some more drinking to do if you want to forget this night.

Take your medication.

I am drinking so I can go out and do something…anti fa let me down and they all let me down they all betrayed me

Totally. Fucking. Defeated.

soon

Don't go driving.
You should just get a drink with us.

TRASHCAN FASCISTS BTFO
AntiFa truly is sending their best.

I am not far from this…I could walk there
somebody needs to stop this..they all betrayed me enough is enough

Why go out and face the rough world, when you could have a drink with us?

I cant do this anymore……
i can t weenie weenie white diicks…little white dicks…why did you all betray me…
why did it go like this
what the fuck happened
wew ere SO good and then thisa
they are playing prussia they are playing fucking prussia
they cant do this and I can do this they all betray me,this world is fucked, this world is soooo fucked, I give up on this fucking world and then here we are rolly polly ollie about about about fuck everything fuck it all

==you wont ever see me about it again I am gone =

i died with the country tonight and now you all I haunt I haunt truth you all fucked up the world so good by e I am javert

I guess i'll be the first to bring up how well old joe stalin and his communists treated "SMALLER PAEOPLE". Stay mad faggot.

I won it. By voting.

The ones stealing it are illegal aliens and refugees.

Before you go, have another drink.

DO A FLIP FAGGOT

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

Can you give me some advice on how to slay pussy? I heard women love rambling communist pushovers.

this is like a great greek tragedy, Truthseeker comes in attempting to spread his word, but loses his name to the meme gods. Then after dropping his name and abandoning his legacy of 4 panel comics he transforms himself into the sudocuck before eventually falling into the moniker of a shuck n jive nigger on the day of the new god king's coronation. Truth truly is stranger than fiction.

This triggers me. It's life calling gifs "jiffs". Jraffic interchange format"

Get cucked truthseeker

SUICIDE

And there's nothing you can do about it.

Is Xabungle and good? It's the only Tomino anime I haven't seen yet.

*any good

Don't worry, Barron will have a much purer complexion.

It's slow but I love the misogyny.

DO IT

what is this world but lies and deceit they sold me the first black preseident a
nd all I got was pain and torture and gay rites and now the orange one will kill us all and you laugh you laugh laugh like hoity totity jesters I am the one hwo laughs, I am the last one laughing because I will be free of this capitalist system, I WILL BE THE FIRE I am the fire you are not the fire I figuht for the people arne you do nothing I will destroy you all I am become god but not god but aztec god like the ancestor of the jaguar fighters. RUN RUN LITTLE WHITE WEENIES FOR JAGUAR MAN IS COMING HIS SONS ARE NOT THE MEN THEY ARE TO BE BUT SOMETHING MORE AND YOU ALL LAUGH? I AM NO LONGER BUNNY BUT JAGUAR GOD AND I WILL STOP THIS MYSELF I WILL STOP IT LIKE A HAMMER AND LIKE SICKLE I WILL CRUSH ALL OF YOU FUCKING CAPITALIST SCUM

Your memes are shitty and you should feel bad.

DO YOU SEE NOW THAT THESE ARE NOT YOUR HEROES THEY ARE MEN ON FUCKING TRACTORS LIKE CLETUS HILLBILLY TURN BACK MAN WHO FUCK THEIR SISTER DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE SOMETHING MIGHTY BECAUSE YOU POST FUNNY MEMEES BECAUSE YOU POST THE HAHA PICTURES OH LOOK YOU GOT A GIGGLE PHPOTO GOOD JOB FAMILY I SHAKE MY HEAD GET IT I AM TALKING LIKE A BLACK AND NOW HERE I AM STANDING ON THE EDGE OF FUCKING THE FUTURE OF DESOLATION AND SMOKE AND ASH AND ITS ALL CRASHING DOWN AND RETURNING TO THE VOID OF NOTHING, IT IS ALL FALLING AND TUMBLING DOWN TO THE LAUGHTER AND APPLAUDING OF RETARDS NATALIE PORTMAN SAID THIS WOULD FUCKING HAPPEN

Maybe you can go try "real" socialism somewhere like mexico faggot

Serves you right. Around blacks never relax, as they say!
So Trump can send you back to Mexico?

the garbage fire

End your life famalam.

When this thread dies, got to

Shitskins shouldn't be allowed on the Internet.

Funny I didn't vote. I made a vow about that long time ago.

What I didn't vow to never do was educate people on what really happens and who they're voting for. Democrats would of have probably won if they allowed Bernie the ticket. Instead they give it to a lying sack of filth passing itself off as a human, a habitual liar who hates her own voting base and has actively gotten away with treason thanks to political connections. Someone who gleefully sold her own nation and it's safety for personal profit.

Your own damn faults for trying to get the physical incarnation of the Whore of Babylon appointed to where she could deal the most damage.

TOP. WEW.

Look at that crybaby. Somebody call the waaaamublance.

How many times have you listened to the Soviet national anthem today?

Niggers are just people cosplay.

THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN DO THIS WORLD IS DOOMED THERE IS NOTHING TO SAVE THERE IS NO FUCKING CHANCE TO RISE IF THE PEOPLE ALL WANT 80S NEON HITLER WITH A BIG FUCKING TRACTOR

TRACTORS

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING KICK A DICK IS THAT IS HE SOME FOMR OF FUCKING TRACTOR GOD NOW TO YOU ALL FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING RETARDS

Why is this faggot ass shit stickied? Holy shit Holla Forums get your faggot ass lefty board cleansed.
FUCK KIKES FUCK LEFTY FAGGOTS YOU ARE OVER

Not true brother

Did you sticky my thread? If so, thanks. It's been fun.

Someone get this hothead outta here

Holla Forums pls. The agricultural working class is the backbone of a strong National Socialist society.

Please ban truthseeker

Dude if you seriously think Trump is magically going to reinstate fucking slavery or something you are smoking some REALLY good shit and I want some.

Seriously gimme dat shit bruddah

CUCKS BTFO

SHOO SHOO CHRISFTAGS
ANTIFA GET OUT OF THERE I AM COMING

GOODBYE TV I MAY DIE TONIGHT BUT I DIE A HERO

Please do die

Based Hotpocket.

Because it's hilarious.

So, like all other commies, you're a 20 year old faggot living at your parent's house creating unfunny internet memes. How are you going to start your worker's revolution if you don't work and hate people who do? You and your faggot brigade couldn't even keep a civic nationalist out of office.

Are you the retarded guy who made Pepe or something?

He doesn't want that he wants a country where everyones starving as true marxist motherland should be! That or he actually buys that horseshit where food magically comes from nothing and we shuld all be living in flying cars powered by pixie farts!

I head out now…I remember the enemies and the friends…you have betrayed me for the last time, tricked my brain and made me doubt but I will have the last laugh tonight.

It had to end this way…It had to end…I am javert I see now and those fakers were always john val john…now I will find my whirlpool

goodbye tv….you have won but I will win as a matyr

"The only antidote to mental suffering, is physical pain" - Karl Marx

goodbye forever

You're welcome, it's a big day after all.

I think I did actually, he was spamming BBC in redtext across the whole board.

When was the last time a bread here went over 700 replies? GOT finale?

(checked)
Noooo, don't kill yourself. Your existence is like a warning to others.

do a flip, faggot

lel

Could today get any better?

HE'S THE GARBAGE FIRE OF Holla Forums
HE BURNED FOR YOUR BINS

Goodnight sweet cuck.

Don't scuff the floors when you're swinging from the rafters.

archive.is/5NrGK

hey faggot don't forget who harvests the food you eat

Thanks duder

Wrong board, fuck.

THIS IS ALL IT TAKES FOR SHITLIBS TO GET DRUNK HOLY WEW

I'm getting drunk on harder liquor tonight to celebrate, not to piss and moan like a faggot

nooo. dooon't.

SHIA LABEOUF LAUNCHES 4 YEAR LIVESTREAM TO PROTEST DONALD TRUMP

hollywoodreporter.com/news/shia-labeouf-launches-4-year-live-stream-protest-president-trump-966540

wew

faggot

ITT

Checked and I'm actually okay with this. It's more creative than the usual lib shit and it will produce endless meme materiel.

ask yourself who the president of the united states is
I can assure you he is not on the same side as antifa.

what? I'm sure it's sore from giving blow jobs but who gives a shit about Southern? She isn't "one of us," she's just a "rebellious" little talking trophy used to try and get attention for Lavant's media firm. She's a pretty face for Lavant to control to distract or deflect from truths he wants to keep buried.

Aside from that, what is the point you're trying to make? "Don't mess with us, we attacked a girl and hurt her neck, we're srs bzns!!1!"

lmao kiddo

Holla Forums here, came to harvest my little bit of salt.

xd

Hey RootB. I didn't think the final *thud* would hurt you so badly. Don't worry, we unbanned you. Come black.

There is no popular vote system in the USA. We use a electoral representative voting system. We vote for electors who vote for the President. It is a system designed to prevent the tyranny of the majority. It worked exactly as it was intended this year (majority leaders lost to the minority party).

I hope the assravaged Holla Forumsacks ITT appreciate this one especially

WOW user I wasn't aware we had 65 MILLION fascists and Holla Forumsacks in this country! Amazing, that's the best news I've heard all day! Great point about the popular vote, it's really important to make a note of how completely unimportant it actually is! It's almost like how the founding fathers knew that mob rule via direct democracy was a system destined for failure and created the EC intentionally to avoid just that!

What ever will become of us all now that our glorious and bestest progressive liberal leaders aren't telling everyone what they can and can't say and do? Trump is such an authoritarian fascist, but WE certainly aren't massive fucking hypocrites!