Absolut Degenerate

Welp, here's another brand we have to boycott

When will these companies realize this does nothing to help their brand? Make your shitty vodka and stay out of politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimesblogs.latimes.com/laplaza/2008/04/mexico-reconque.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Lansky
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pic related: Alexandre Ricard, of the family that owns Absolut.
Here's what he had to say after Paris got BTFO:

In the words of Martin Luther King, “Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only Light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only Love can do that.”

JUST

Welp.

Tito's it is.

Not surprising.

>The latest advertising campaign in Mexico from Swedish vodka maker Absolut promises to push all the right buttons south of the U.S. border, but it could ruffle a few feathers in El Norte.

latimesblogs.latimes.com/laplaza/2008/04/mexico-reconque.html

every time

A French conglomerate bought the brand from the Swedish government. It's now owned by the honorary Swedes: the French.

WHAT THE ACTUAL CANCER FUCK. THIS IS (well, was) MY FAVORITE CHEAP VODKA BRAND TO BUY HERE. I drank the poison from their well.

Jews invented vodka, forced peasants to buy it, and then taxed them for it.

SWEDEN YES !
I hope he dies.

Newfag spotted.

The only acceptable country is Poland. Cheaper, but still high quality.

They also invented it

You know what I think about when I go to buy alcohol? TRANNIES. YUP, CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT TRANNIES. THERE'S JUST SOME KIND OF RELATION BETWEEN TRANSFAGGOTS AND ALCOHOL. I TAKE A SWIG OF WHISKY AND SUDDENLY I GOT THE URGE TO SLAM A GUY WITH FAKE TITS IN THE ASS. THAT'S WHY I'M SO GLAD A COMPANY DECIDED TO DEPICT THAT IN A COMMERCIAL FOR GUYS LIKE ME.

wow, I'm not a big vodka guy but I'm never touching absolut again

It's not for YOU.

It's for women and trannies.

They are replacing their main market by social signaling. Women spend more than men. Stop acting like we're an economic force. Shit is this way for a reason.

Where can I get some?

Probably anywhere that sells vodka. Sobieski is cheap and common, but you can probably find other brands.

WHY ARE YOU SO INTOLERANT? DON'T YOU FUCK YOUR PAL CHRIS WHO BECAME CHRISTINA?

Be temperate

Communists have never been good at economics.

Their skillset mostly involves removing existing power structures to create a power vaccum for (((???))) and then getting killed enmasse.

Depends where you live. It's easier to find in the midwest,

Sobieski a shit. Luksusowa and Kapitanska are the best I've had so far. Sobieski gave me a migrane and tasted like rubbing alcohol.

ABSOLUT LAUGHABLE, I would put that in every black male beauty FB page.

Fucking a tranny isn't normal.
But on ecstasy and vodka it is.
Raves: not even once.

Glad I drink Chopin and Luksusowa; both potato and polski. The Chopin is the good stuff; if you've $37, or so, to spend.

Drink wheat if you want.

Potato vodka is only good for cooking, if you don't have wine and don't want to add a cereal flavor to your food. Also, Luksosowa is owned by the same company as Absolut.

*Chopin also makes a Rye "Wodka"

Alcohol is degenerate.

fucking this.
raves are just another way of normalizing communism and degeneracy in one fell swoop

Goofy and forced.

Worst of all, they put a fairly hot white trap with a nigger. Fuck that.

Whisky / Rum / Sake master race

Where have you been, jewsolut has been on the ban list for years for pulling worse shit long ago.

EXORCISE THE DEMON OF ALCOHOL

No, user. Only women and faggots drink vodka. Real white men drink beer and scotch.

Excellent meme.

Anyone got a master-list of companies that should be boycotted?

This

Drinking is degenerate is often self medication for child abuse.

I know Newcastle is to be avoided.

Fuck off with this meme already.

No, faggots and women drink vodka mixed with fruity shit.
Real men drink vodka straight.

I'd rather you fuck off with your weeb shit

You'll be hung right after the alcoholics

Is it really this lewd? I may have to check it out

Yes, the manga is even lewder though.

He finally ends up fucking her for real

all this pinkwashing needs a downsyndrome/autism parody

down syndrome pride parade when?

Yeah, I stopped buying absolut after that ad. It isn't really very good anyway. Gimme that ketel one

Kill yourself, pedo filth. You are as bad as any commie.

Is Swedish user. We know.

I guess you live in Sweden

I'm pretty sure Irish invented it from fermentation in potatoes

Fuck off, flamer.

Protip: most vodka drinkers are alcoholics trying to hide it. Trannies, who are fucked in the head to begin with, are prime customers. The big secret of the BLTBBQ community is that most stay soused because they are miserable. Most became 'gay' by molestation.

Sobieski is excellent vodka. Very easy to drink straight and neat.

I feel like it's a parody. Like some sketch comedy bit. The narration was hokey as fuck, and the nigger went full faggot. This can't be real.

Trips confirm. Who are the manliest Scandinavians? They should just breed out the Swedes and take over their land.

I'd love to see a Russian vodka take on this

I boycotted it years ago because they do too much advertising. You can't trust a brand that spends too much of your money on advertising.

no self respecting man drinks absoult. men that drink vodka because they enjoy it buy quality and those simply looking to get wasted buy something cheaper. absoult is a woman's drink good only for mixing up some fruity faggotry using instructions printed from a bar-tending site

HOLY SHIT
top fucking kek

The world isn't exactly filled with respectable men if you haven't noticed.

Get the bear-tier one instead.

that was kinda my point user. the type of men who drink absolut will applaud this. because they're faggots.

Behind every Jew there is a Swede

This fucking bullshit has to stop, and it has to stop right fucking now. God, do we need based Biologists like James Watson to tell the truth again.

You fuck off, Weeaboo faggot. Alcohol is the liquid Jew, you newfag kike.

Not sure if it's just us Holla Forumsacks in the comment section but it gives me hope.
People recognize degeneracy when they see it.

It looks like they used a real woman.

What the fuck is chloral?

Alexandre Ricard owns absolut now.
Not a Swede, it's just the Vodka itself that's Swedish.
Everything else is American now.

But retards still gonna "Sweden yes"

Google is your friend

I remember GG had Absolut Vodka as part of the email targets. I don't know if they ever pulled out of anything, but since they went around and pulled this shit, it's safe to say they're deserving of permanent boycott.

It's high time we started looking for the Swede behind every instance of social degeneracy. They've become so fully indoctrinated, they can operate autonomously without the need of a merchant handler.

If it was born in Sweden, it is poisoned with their filth! Dump their shipments overboard, yanks!

trump supports trannies, heck all the women who support trump were born men.

Shiggy

see this ad

Absolut is the shittiest wodka you can buy. nothing was los here

A summary: Drunk nog too drunk to care his friend is wearing a dress.

In an Absolut world, men apparently get pregnant.

you're confused

Anybody know that French Canadian song about how their culture changed and how the kids pretty much just sold their ancestral land for no reason than the party more?

this tbh fam

HAHAH this is literally captain sweden.

Abs vanilla is great

Absolutly disgusting

It's beautiful

fucking what?! :D
Stupid fucking cucked Swedes and their Absolut cuckdka

You guys need to drink Finnish vodka, Koskenkorva

ad related

I'd pound and ravage Darla's degenerate ass all night then choke her unconscious and leave.

Disturbing

And pretty anti-woman if you really think about it

Is that a fucking arab?

found the problem

But this is the American ad goyboy.

There are no other ads for Absolut in Sweden than the occasional picture of a bottle of vodka.

Obviously the ad looks like it does because in the USA degeneracy sells.
But you Americans are too dumb to realize.

I'll take 20.

WHAT THE FUCK

Absolut Vodka is swedish?! Even I, a swedecuck, didnt know this! I thought it was finnish or something.

This.

so basically it's not just that sweden is a shithole, but they make the effort to turn other countries into shitholes as well?

gotchya

yea basically sweden is like Israel corrupting other nations via media except they enjoy self extermination.

top kek feminists

Vodka is not for parties.

And nothing of value was lost.

Vodka is for chicks and trannies. Start drinking a real man's drink.

Bourbon wiskey is master race.

Nah, scotch is superior in every way, fam.

Pic related is like drinking a bonfire.

NO MORE OREOS

Yes, but you see, I am American and since we invented bourbon whiskey, I favor it over any other alcohol.

Protip:

Try to find this instead if you're in the sates. It's "Green Mark Vodka".

Kill you are selves.

Please tell me these kind of agenda commercials get criticized. I remember an ever worse one. I think it was about Swedish or Danish milk with a lot of different kinds of marxist stuff in it.

She's legal at that point though.

Can't fault you for national pride, brah.

I'm Northern-European, so I prefer my whisky to taste like home. Bourbon is good and all, but a peaty scotch straight up makes me sentimental.

It was Swedish originally, but it was bought up by Americans. The only Swedish part is that it is made here.

No this doesn't sell in Sweden, it sells in the USA.
You didn't get me at all user, are you american?

Could someone explain me the different types of alcohol drinks?

Im curious of your opinion

I always thought absolut was short for absolut shit. So I will continue my lifelong boycott.

Wait a minute, that font…

is this fake? it seems cheesy as fuck, like a parody video gone wrong.

you have good taste brother.

He also has his own wine, but one think I find weird. He never had a sip of alcohol in his life.

“The world is so tough and it is so competitive that you can’t put yourself, as a child, or even as a parent, if you want that child to be successful, at a disadvantage of letting them drink or letting them take drugs because it is not going to work,” Mr. Trump said. “They are going to be at a tremendous disadvantage and ultimately they may not recover.”

Mr. Trump said he has never had a drink of alcohol and said he drummed a simple message into his children’s heads at an early age.

“I’d say, ‘No drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes,’” he said. “‘No drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes.’”

I agree with the whole no alcohol, drugs and cigarettes thing but still.
Why compete in the alcohol business when you're against it, I know it's hard business and Trump love hard business but I just don't get it.

He's putting his hands in anything that can make him money. There's nothing really stopping him to. It's a personal choice for getting ahead, not a moral choice for him.

Just because you're sober doesn't mean you can't make money off of drunk people

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Lansky

great

you're all a bunch of cucks

Absolut is a swedish product, of course it promotes degeneracy.

Yeah. It makes you a faggot.