This faggot wants this pic to disappear. Not gonna happen, pedo

This faggot wants this pic to disappear. Not gonna happen, pedo

Other urls found in this thread:

chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/cas/5750732727.html
imgur.com/a/uWN1z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

got any more news about this faggy piece of shite?

He put up a craigslist to be pissed on, and he says he has a boy at his place today.

Can anyone explain the whole story to me? I missed the initial few days of posting him so I just know hes a dangerous pedo who likes to wear caps indoors

As I understand he's some creep that goes after teen boys. Gets them drunk/ high and takes advantage. Idk where he came from though. There's a video of him drinking his own piss to

Thats fucked man, does anyone know how bad it is?
I mean a 20 year old baiting a few 16 year olds isnt nearly as bad as say a 30 year old baiting 12 year olds weekly, if you catch my drift

Oh,we get ya
wink wink

He's 28. He's admitted to as low as 14

Someone needs to answer the craigslist ad and get some info on this nigger.
Then the fun can begin

what the fuck man
and i felt disgusting for liking my best friends 11 year old sister when I was 14

chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/cas/5750732727.html

Y-you sick bastard

I know what kind of monster I am
No need to rub it in user, ive already excluded myself from the outside world so I can never make these sick fantasies a reality

That's a good pedo

There is literally nothing wrong with being a pedo, unless you like boys, in which case you should fucking burn.

Mega kek
I wasnt truly a pedo I think, I still feel weird about it because Im still pretty vehemently opposed to taking advantage of dumber/poorer/younger people
But I mean she liked me beforehand so I kinda went with it untill I moved out to Amsterdam for college, only saw her a few times after that

That would exclude basically all females though, adult or otherwise.

Stop making me laugh so much man im waking up my roommate
As a 14 year old youre not exactly bright either, so I never went with it anywhere, even if I did it would ruin both my conscience and my friendship with her brother

You missed out fam, I would have plowed that prime cunny as much as possible tbh. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I let a chance like that slip by.

There's a video of him dumping piss all over himself somewhere

Exposure CP is still CP.

yeah im a really laid back guy with no real fetishes whatsoever and an overly moral mind
She was a spaniard with little to no tits anyway so I dont think I wouldve liked her to be my first time
Besides how am I going to even aproach her with that kind of shit? We never truly flirted she just acted all fluttery and blushy when I was around. I didnt show any interest whatsoever outside of joking around with her

Why are you spamming this across ALL chan sites?

JEsus.

OP is the kid that got fucked.

so you're an SJW?

There's always something wrong with something

No but I was the one kid that wouldnt fuck someone before they were 16 for the chance of ruining her for other boys, I also was the kid who didnt participate in bullying despite being part of the popular clique and I'm quite emotional about meaningless sad shit like the ending of king kong
I mainly just keep out of doing immoral shit but if anyone else wants to do it I dont really care
Guess im just a bit of a hippie thanks to my parents, never hurt me in life but I did miss out on a lot of advantages I could get by kiking people

Yeah, it's right here

lol fag

Kek

"i love being between his legs, nvm hes 16"

wat

Talking to me heretic?
I still think it was a just course of action dude. Then again I wanted my first time to be special so I just assumed other people would want that too

/r/ you get some picture of a very fat man with travis's face with it, put 3 layers (man and children in first layer, fat travis in second layer, chair/background in third layer), and rescale the third layer until Travis is taller than the man.

Only use the arms/face/body second layer

What's the best PS we can do with this?

Make some user.
We need moar OC

I need more exploitables

Top kek

Lol

Travis getting diddled as a kid makes perfect sense

Close enough, but not what I had in mind.

give me meme exploitables of the kid and adult's facce

bump

Amen

Take that image of me down. It's offending my public image. Fuck you.

You know what, I don't even care.
I'm not anti-Jim, I just ironically borrow Holla Forums memes.

Ha

ya know if you wanted it to disappear you could've just said nothing and everyone would think it's yer cousin or some shit and ignore the picture all together.

That's my cousin! And a boy he didn't molest, yeah

Me too fam… which makes it double ironic since they're memes are ironic to begin with.

Wouldn't being copying something that is ironic ironically be unironic?

How ironic.

FUCK.

sodomites must be eradicated!

Any more?

I am same poster as
I have an imgur album with good memes. Come view it my friends and get enlightened. :^)

imgur.com/a/uWN1z