Combat footage webm thread

Post combat footage from wherever. Preferably in webm form.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/webm/res/6521.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

got some from the turkey coup and from ukraine as well

That would be great, i'll be dumping all my shit shortly

not really combat footage but wanted to contribute
Did you get that webm from the random webm thread where one guy acting like a spic posted like 100 webms? Seems like his webms are popping up all around but you never know

I think I have had that one for a long time, I did see it in that thread though

Anyone know the context of this? From what I could find online its either a Ukrainian/Russian training exercise or some shit in dagestan.

Remember the 1984 Olympics ?

I think that's an ambush.

And this one's one of my favorites

Thats a C-ram intercepting rockets if I remember correctly

Akbar all you want, allah isn't helping.

Can anyone post the recent Taliban video where they destroyed a helicopter with an IED?

moar

lklk>>6135986

fucking poorass Russians still using dumb bombs

they are cheap as fuck, russia can drop 1000 of them to 1 smart bomb

because it takes 1000 to have the same effect as 1 smart bomb, not to mention the 100 sorties needed to drop those 1000 dumb bombs. Other than a few good planes, Russian air power is garbage

It's training, if you look closely you can see they are blanks.

Looks like some Ukrainian army regulars captured by some East Ukrainian/Russian Loyalist

Russia is still burning through their coldwar supplies of dumb bombs, the US used theirs during Vietnam, the Gulf War and was even still running B-52s full of Mk 80 series bombs at the start of the current wars.

To be fair, America still use Mk 80s but they stick JDAM kits on them so carpet bombing isn't necessary. Great for not murdering civilians too, but Russia doesn't really care about that.

lmao

anyone have the compilation webm of the war in Chechnya?

Anyone has the webm of the guys inside a shed, one places a jacket on his shovel to make it look like the torso of a person and shows it to some far-away rifle-dude and they all laugh every time he shoots at it?

Sorry, no war webm to share.

Geez Iraqi special forces still fight like rank amateurs

Russians use dumb bombs dropped by smart guidance computers on their jets, much cheaper than the way the USA does it, we put computers on every bomb.

8ch.net/webm/res/6521.html