Noose found on Depaul Campus

Brave anti Milo protestors heroically finds a completely functional noose on the inclusive campus of Depaul. Ebil whites immediately call it a hoax.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/q5mVq
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/09/23/nooses-found-hanging-tree-university-delaware/72665808/
supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/393/503/case.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinker_v._Des_Moines_Independent_Community_School_District
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hey Jamal watcha doin?

Go worship your alpha homo fag king somewhere else

No link?

I don't know how to archive website comments but the article on the topic by the Chicago Tribune has about 30 suppository sized red pills in the comments section.

Rope? On a sidewalk???? Why are whites so fucking cruel?

Fucking really?

archive.is/q5mVq

It's not regular rope.
It's long-length assault rope.

noose, looks like a pile of rope

so the lefties were going to lynch the queer?

Almost as fake as a poop swastica.

Ay yo, them crackaz be plannin on lynchin us an sheeeeit!

Maybe it fell down from the sky as a sign from God that the DOTR will be commencing soon

Something similar happened at my uni udel last year
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/09/23/nooses-found-hanging-tree-university-delaware/72665808/

In the original school paper article that I can't seem to find they quoted a police officer who said

Fuck off intl. Your d&c raid was a massive fail so you shitpost.

He's about as much of a hero as mushroom head was.

Nothing more than a plant.

/thread

Its so obvious its pathetic.

Better lockdown the campus, full body cavity search everyone, make sure to read all their emails, too. Also, don't forget to air drop the paratrooping grief counselors, there's going to be a pandemic of PTSD. Going to need several million gallons of psychotropic meds for this one. Can never be too safe-spaced these days.

What a (((coincidence)))

I saw some bitch post the picture on Twitter the other day. Not sure if she was the originator, because I heard that someone else on the campus sent her it. It wasn't even a noose, it was a rope with a knot in it. Either some workman dropped it on the ground, or someone decided to pull a hoax and was too retarded or lazy to figure out how to tie a noose. People called bullshit and she deleted the tweet.

Any chalk found nearby OP? Surely that would be the clincher concerning guilt.

This actually strikes me with a thought that makes me kek.
Supposing people take the cue from this ridiculously pathetic false flag attempt and instead do: The Ropening. Millions of lengths of rope, scattered overnight throughout the hotbeds of degeneracy, telling these false flagging cucks and the boosted animals (in their own native language of passive-aggression) that their worst fears are confirmed, that the silent majority IS out to get them, and that they will not be able to go on much longer (those that don't immediately an hero in despair, that is) in their current state of being propped up and coddled from consequence by the kike hegemony that instituted their development.

They had their "Hope & Change", now it's time for Rope & Hang.

I can already see the deluge of cuckatrice tears, quickly drowning all of southern california in toxically pozzed salty goo.

It would be the modern krystallnacht, the spark of the white man who has had enough of the bullshit and been forced into taking action that ends up lighting the powder keg that has been building up all this time.

I love how their retarded-ass statement had to stop itself to explain why anybody would give a fuck about a noose.

Naturally, all of this was released through a statement, so nobody could just raise their hand and ask,

You should use IDs when whining about boogeymen user. Kind of confusing otherwise.

These are deconstructionist types. It doesn't matter what the intention was, it only matter how they themselves interpret it. With deconstructionist critique in their tool kit, they can make anything into racism and hate speech.

Nein.

Until it turns out to be Jamal or Le-a.

I turned off uMatrix and uBlock for you faggots to get this.

fugly

Thanks, user.

"Is the noose on the loose?"

Kek

Someone comment the following links to illinimac681 saying the university doesn't have to protect speech;
supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/393/503/case.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tinker_v._Des_Moines_Independent_Community_School_District

AAA?

African American Architecture?

Thanks user.

Dysfunctional creatures aren't able to produce forms of function. If you don't believe me, take a quick look at `Modern Art'.

Milo is one of the best trolls ever, he gets gassed last

Normies are starting to remember. It's been going on for far too long. It's awesome to see a normie one up another normie as they BTFO SJWs.

I used to when I was a 12 year old edgelord faggot too.

Yeah well…

I fucked your mom!

I did too when I was 12.

I'd like it if I were a communist.

I was under the impression it was efficient and cost-effective like unite d'habitation.

you fucked your own mom?

It was this Okie motherfucker