Why do alt-rightards like this faggot so much...

Why do alt-rightards like this faggot so much? Tries too hard to be superficially edgy while remaining entirely within the anti-racist semitic safety zone. I mean, I guess that partially explains why but wtf?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7aG-VQYGhA
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4laguq/this_is_how_daddy_deals_with_political_correctness/
archive.is/hetKm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

D&C SLIDE

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE
REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

this tbh fam

Counter sage!

Fag.

Nobody anywhere ever fucking likes him.

He says people like him and retards like you fucking believe him for some reason.

Why the fuck do people on here hate Milo so much? He is a entry level red-piller, people watch him before they develop into Holla Forumsacks.

Do you all expect normal people to respond to your 'DA JOOS' argument without being introduced to the bigger picture by people like Milo?

There are other, much better people for that who are not literal gay BBC loving Jews.

The problems of semitism and faggotry on the aut-right aren't limited to Milo

I always liked him no homo

Why?

because liking him is PC and tolerant.

Even the alt right is poisoned with their bullshit.

Reported.

That's the first clue you don't know shit. Milo is the only person who think's he's alt-right.

Like who?

No other public face have stood up for the Storm Roofs of the world that don't shoot up a church in an academic setting, so Milo might earn himself Schutzjude status as a culture carrier, rather than be gassed as gay Kike, if he keeps up the good work.

they don't

Then why was he featured in the autistic man's Morrakiu's collaboration video with AmRen?

youtube.com/watch?v=C7aG-VQYGhA

He's just like Carl 'Sargon' (((Benjamin))), a way for people to focus their anger on something (SJW's) without seeing the bigger picture. They're basically keeping everyone in line.

He's a degenerate but he has his moments.

This
He appeals to normies because he says what they're already thinking and him being a nigger-loving jew faggot comforts them, they must not be bigoted considering he's a minority after all.

We can't only have mass murderers and hillbillies touching the subjects that clearly needs to be dealt with.

1): The leftist butthurt and acts of protest and violence he insights is lulzy and makes the leftists at universities look like psychopaths.

2): By attracting attention to himself (by being a flaming, edgy homosexual) and publicly and aggressively disseminating ideas that we (in a general sense) share, while at the same time constantly playing the gay card (much to the frustration of the SJWs), he's shifting the Overton window.

Right now his influence is net-positive in our favor. The second it becomes net-neutral we'll stop giving a shit, and the second it becomes net-negative he becomes just another enemy.

I'll never understand why you guys are so fucking autistic about people like this. It's as if you completely lack the ability to think pragmatically. OP is probably a shill, but the Evalion clusterfuck was clearly divisive for the board. Before shitting yourself over "e-celebs", ask yourself this question:

Is their net influence?

If it's even just barely net-positive, than nothing else matters. If you can't wrap your brains around this simple concept I've created a handy-dandy common concern answer key for you dumb faggots:

We have a name for people who work in our favor but do not have a place in an ideal society: useful idiots. Do not attack useful idiots that work for you until the point that they are no longer useful. This is basic stuff and I shouldn't have to spell it out to you goddam retards.

In other words: X is ultimately our enemy and is doing it for self-interest or (despite working toward a coincidentally common goal) firmly holds an ideology antithetical to those generally held by us. This means that at best X is a useful idiot and at worst they are an enemy. Don't misunderstand my use of the word 'enemy'; by enemy I merely mean that they are working towards a different goal than we are. For example, X may be right of the Overton window but left of authoritarian nationalism (the most common general position on Holla Forums), or X be wobbly on the race question, or they may be center-leftists with extremely nationalist views on domestic policy, et cetera.

So let's assume the worst and call X the enemy. But the fact that you've even come this far means that X's net impact is positive. X's activities benefit us, their enemies. It's almost like our enemy is making a mistake. What was it that Napoleon said you should do when an enemy makes a mistake…Oh yeah, he said don't fucking interrupt them.

Stop assuming everything has to be black and white. The vast majority of e-celebs are cancer, and we shouldn't have e-celeb threads. Remember: X is either one of us, a useful idiot, or an enemy making a mistake. In all three cases we have no reason to have circlejerks over them. But when a useful tool able to cause butthurt and disruption in the leftist camp presents itself to you, try, just try, to not sperg out in either direction before considering it's usefulness. Don't circlejerk, but don't obsess over the irrelevant. Look at these people only as potential tools that might help shift the Overton window, because that is the only thing Holla Forums should be concerned about.

TL;DR: Don't attack your own useful idiots, and stop interrupting your enemy when he makes a mistake.

How fucking autistic are you? That's like saying

BASE Ramz Paul has a pretty good video about this.

who?

Nothing new.

Do you know if it's true that she has mild progeria?

Even jewish inbreeding can't explain the severity of her facial deformity.

Who's the kike on the right?

There is no such thing as an alt right, though forcing a meme insult onto a forced meme is a bit meta.

Jack Cuckby (Buckby) Liberty GB

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS AN ALT RIGHT
Because the alternative to the right is the left, or why is this so difficult for useful idiots to understand?

Way to show your autism over fucking meaningless terms.
I suppose next you'll say alt-rock isn't actually rock, but hip-hop.

I honestly think milo just posts shit like this to trigger Holla Forums

It's working.

I reported + hid you

Colin Liddell and that other faggot call themselves alt-right.

This but he needs to stop with the interracial shit immediately. Part of me thinks he only does it so he can sidestep the YOU'RE FUCKING A WHITE MALE. He's useful as an entry level redpill and holding back feminism but it's getting disgusting.

you mean other than being a coal burning faggot jew? not to mention his tweets about "daddy trump" and black cock are annoying at best. anyway its not that i hate milo so much as i hate the faggots that continue to ride his dick. yes he makes sjw cry and its pretty funny at times but the truth is he's an opportunist that discovered an untapped market but instead of shouting fascist and failing hard at explaining memes like his peers he decided to milk it. he's basically glen beck minus the alcoholism and autism.

This. This. One million times this. This should have been a sticky during the evalion shit. You put what I've thought about this for months into words.

Because he's the face of le goobergate now and ledditors flock to him

Milo isn't any kind of redpill. It seems like a lot of people, most of whom were "redpilled" by GamerGay, think feminism is the ultimate evil and that the "cultural marxists" want to install a matriarchy, but the truth is, the jews created feminism as a wedge between men and women, and destroy the gentile family. Kikes like Milo, MRAs, PUAs, MGTOWs, etc. serve the same purpose.

It's Talmudic duality.

Kikeby's no cuck, he's working in his own racial interests (against ours).

Back into your cage, JIDF.

Amren. The Bell Curve.

Anybody who made a video on youtube about race and intelligence, or feminism, or the inability to crticise jews in popular culture.

Milo is literally nobody. Some attention whoring faggot on twitter. Stop making these shit threads.

Or at AmRen conferences.

Taylor is no less our enemy than Milo.

It seems like everybody forgot about it, but in Sam Francis' obituary, Jared Taylor flat-out stated that his goal was to do to White Nationalism what William F. Buckley did to conservatism.

These kosher faggots are the Neo-Cohens of the White movement.

You're a fucking retard, and you're doing more harm than good. You've bought into this (((very convenient))) idea that The Jew is the unstoppable force of evil that is immune to everything except fire and lead, and anyone who isn't explicitly 14/88 is The Jew. This is a defeatist mindset by design.

If X is shifting the Overton window in our favor but is literally a Jew than it's either the "self-hating" variety and useful (e.g. Brother Nathaniel) or an enemy making a mistake. Stop interrupting the enemy when it's making a mistake.

Regardless of whether it's literally a Jew or not, If you want to find out where your brainwashing ends and reality begins go back to the first step I proposed earlier: look at the net effect.

protip: if the net effect is in our favor, destroying it is SHOOTING OURSELVES IN THE FOOT YOU GODDAMN IDIOT

You take him too serious. He's just pure banter.
Take him with a grain of salt and you'll be fine

No, I'm saying that the jew is the jew, and the only people making mistakes are the useful idiots (like you) who think "right-wing" jews like Milo can be our allies.

Users of /r/the_donald have decided to become even more pozzed by using the term "daddy" in reference to Trump. They're imitating Milo.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4laguq/this_is_how_daddy_deals_with_political_correctness/

How embarrassing.

is he taunting them?

Just be glad these hobbyists (including about 90% of the people who identify as "alt-right) will lose interest after Trump's inauguration and stop pozzing up the movement.

He's pro multiculturalism, pro open borders, and pro race mixing.

He only opposes immigration from the middle east because he's scared of being thrown off a building for being a fag.

I don't hate him because he's gay. I hate him because he's an extremely obnoxious nigger loving faggot.

He's a self admitted "bottom" for blacks and Arabs. How could you respect such a person?

That is kind of not my problem.

I don't have a problem when hillbillies and mass murderers are the only ones that dare point out that racial hatred is caused by racial integration.

It's the one that needs censorship that have a problem, since it's hard for the white working class to have trust in a media that lie about the reality they live in.

Don't forget that him talking about it helps to obfuscate the fact that his race his the hidden hand behind the invasion, and that it gives him the opportunity to drum up support for Kikestan.

milo is a shill
his fans are a combination of minishills like that pizzapartyfaggot and useful idiots

not complicated i would just as soon never hear from the piece of shit again

You have either no reading comprehension or you are not familiar with the concept of a "useful idiot". A useful idiot is someone who mistakenly believes they are working toward their own interests. Useful idiots are not "our allies" by definition. Useful idiots work in our interests, but don't realize they are digging their own graves.

There is literally no need to be upset.

The only people that like him are the MRA losers who are obsessed with people, and people that are unwilling to admit that niggers are a problem. Everyone else just sort of puts up with him. His antics against feminism can be funny, but it's pretty obvious he's putting himself out there in an attempt to be a "face of the movement". Which is bad, because someone who only beleives in half of what we beleive in, and opposes the other half is hurtful overall.

Throw alt-right is an umbrella term for anyone that is politically incorrect these days, which would be great if it didn't also include MRAs, MGTOWs, and libertarians. If all the alt-right consisted of was TRS, and a few other people who question all the narratives we'd be fine. If it didn't exist, why would he be trying so hard to be seen as its "leader". The PR faggots at the Donald want to make him their head mod because they think it will make "sjws" be unable to shit fling, showing their inability to understand the left.

Where did say he was probably open borders? Not that I don't beleive you, but it would be good to shove it people's faces.

its almost all gayergate people anyway

If you weren't autistic, you'd realize you're describing yourself.

It's not normal to know that, regardless if it is true or not.

That's how I look at it. Everything else about him I can deal with, but that is not only gross, it is almost a little creepy and obsessive at this point.

I may be incorrect on that point, but here's an article written by him in which he bashes white nationalism:

archive.is/hetKm

Or perhaps he was just pointing out that a so called "progressive" was being hypocritical.

Yeah, but that's like saying that Bill Maher is pure banter.

At some point, you have to say "fuck off" to someone who keeps harping on the wonders of BBC. I can't even think of any famous faggot comedians who do that.

Pictured: what even Rip Taylor thinks of black men.

He makes a point of talking about it whenever he can.

He has brought up that point multiple times on the Gavin Mcinness show.

Gavin is another figure of the phony "Alt-Right", but I think he's far more tolerable than Milo.

For the last time:

This isn't about trust, it's about pragmatism. I find it bizarre that you would even bring trust up. I'm not defending against your criticism, I'm explaining to you that your criticism doesn't make sense because we're talking about two different things.

We should not attack individuals whose activities (overall) benefit us, for as long as the benefit us, period. This could, hypothetically, even apply to our blatant opposition; for example, it would be a wiser move to attack Hillary exclusively in order to further divide the Democrats, rather than attack both or Bernie exclusively as he has no chance of winning.

This is very basic pragmatism user. You should have picked this kind of shit up already. Whether or not we'll be bulldozing them into a mass grave later on is entirely beside the point. They're objects, user. They're tools. They are not allies, they are not our brothers, they are just a means to an end. No trust is involved.

Am I getting through to you? Do you at least understand the logic behind what I'm saying?

Except Milo's anti-feminist stance isn't worth his pro-miscegenation or his pro-Israel stance. Try again gamergoy.

I'm not attacking him on Yotube comments where feminists and SJWs are going after him, I'm attacking him on Holla Forums.

I want him to get the message to STFU about BBC. It's not cute, it's not funny, it's disgusting. I don't even give a fuck that he's gay, but shut up about how much you love black men.

Also, there is a good chance that it's not even true. Someone said he hooked up with some white twink at a Gamergate conference or some shit.

JUST

This is worth bringing up. Here's why I disagree: Milo doesn't go from place to play preaching miscegenation and pro-Israel propaganda. Milo goes from place to place and stirs up shit by talking exclusively about feminism and PC culture. The second he switches gears and actually puts his momentum into miscegenation and Zionism he becomes a problem, but as of right now there's a huge difference between the time and energy he spends on anti-feminism and virtually everything else.

But I absolutely believe he should be watched very carefully. Keep in mind that Milo is an opportunist and knows which side his bread is buttered. I expect his usefulness will run it's course within a few years, but for now he's cast his lot in with what he believes to be a transitory group.

I completely agree. If Milo ends up causing a major campus chimpout or something that's one thing, but we don't need threads about every other thing he does. Pointless e-celeb circlejerk threads should be hidden and ignored. I'm more concerned about what is essentially PR trolling in which we must bring down anyone who publicly endorses views overlapping with ours because….well, they usually don't get around to justifying it.

Yeah you're correct. I just watched the newest Amren speech where Taylor cucks for jews - literally.

But the guy asked for entry-level red pills that were better than the faggot in OP.

nice blog post. The only thing you have proven is that youre a short sighted gullible nigger lover. milo will drop the alt kike label as fast as he dropped the gamergoy label when something better comes amlong

Milo shits on MRAs and says he thinks most men need women and vice versa. The biggest with him is the incessant promotion of race mixing and saying that blacks are still owed something in this country due to slavery.

That's not an argument. Nothing you've said is an argument. The only point you've made throughout this entire back-and-forth is that Milo's net effect is negative, and you've given no argument for it.

No shit, sherlock. I've already addressed this multiple times. If you didn't notice that I've already addressed this point you either have extremely poor reading comprehension or you are willingly ignoring everything I've posted just to you can continue to shitpost. If you can't understand something after it's been written out for you in three different ways, I'm not going to make the same mistake and spell it out for you a fourth time. Either refute something I've said or shut the fuck up.

yeah yeah take your reddit sperging somewhere else. Nobody cares about some arbitrary metric you just made up. Milo wears the alt dike label as a fashion statement and needs some time in the oven