Post your favorite cartoon and comic

Post your favorite cartoon and comic

Sup French bro

Reading through some classics.

That's the first time I see daytripper mentioned here.

MUH.
NIGGA.

Are the comics as good as the vidya

better unless you mean the Lucas Arts games, they're about on par

Sell me on the comic.

You can't tell me what to do.

Thorgal is an alien who looks just like human, and when he was a baby his capsule crashed on the Earth. He was found and raised by vikings. Stories follow Thorgal's adventurous life, going from young Viking to accomplished warrior, leader and a father. He is similar to Conan the Barbarian, but smarter and a family man. Books can get both wacky and quite serious, have magic, gods, aliens and other scifi elements.

It starts a little rough, but still good, then progresses to outstanding, and eventually varies from good to very good. If you know language other than English, read it in that. English translation is mediocre and done at sluggish pace compared to Spanish, Greek, Italian, German or Scandinavian ones. French, and Polish are the best editions.

It's a shame that season 5 was so short and mediocre.

deez nuts

"The little horse who burns in her tits."

Yeah I know my French.

Little Girls = Little Horses

Those silly French.

Yep.

Pomme de terre.

Why are you not translating all the things?

get this sexist filth out of this board, neckbeard.

The first three seasons of Adventure Time had so many great episodes. The dialogue flowed and there was always excitement and in the voice actors as they recited the lines. Finn was a straight up hero, and the only romance was some occasional smooches between him and Princess Bubblegum. No pretentious philosophical episodes, trite romantic relationships, implied lesbianism filling entire episodes, or making Finn suffer for no real reason; it was straight up having fun and going on adventures.

I'm going to use a webcomic. It Hurts!! has a juvenile sense of humor and the art style isn't anything to write home about, but it's one of my favorite comics. If you want to check it out, read until page 100. If you still don't like, then I'd say just drop it.