Urgent medical advice needed!

so here's what happened. i've been hulling black walnuts for the past 2.5 hours. the hull of the walnut has a juice called juglone, which stains things dark brown (or black in my case), and has herbicidal properties and i also read somewhere that it is toxic

i let this shit soak into my fingers for 2 and a half hours. it has formed a thick coating on my fingertips, and on the topside of the fingers of my left hand, they are very red and stinging like a 3rd degree burn.
if anyone has any medical knowledge about this stuff, i could really use some advice right now! i'm freaking the fuck out, worried that it might kill my fingers, or maybe i should go to an emergency room, because this might be toxic levels for humans. i have no idea what i'm dealing with.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/#q=poison control number
caymanchem.com/msdss/16216m.pdf
mademan.com/mm/how-remove-walnuts-stains-hands.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're turning into a nigger, I am so sorry.
The only cure is a bullet to the brain

Have you tried washing your hands?

that did nothing. i would literally have to take a belt sander to my fingers to get it off

It looks like your fucked OP, enjoy losing your fingers

Should have worn gloves, man.

Submerge your hands in cool water and go to a doctor. If your hands are in pain, the risk is reason enough to go to a doctor, though your hands are probably just sore and it can probably be washed off. Your fingers look like you've had them in water for a while.

Never hurts to seek professional help. The worst they can do is say that you're okay, and there was no need to go to the emergency room. Hope everything is alright.

well they were soaking in the juglone for that whole time. i WAS wearing gloves, but they were cotton gloves to prevent me from cutting myself with the knife i was using to get the hulls off. i would have worn rubber gloves, but i didn't have any and i didn't think this would happen

I googled and googled as most articles only report it being harmful to plants, but eventually I found this:

So yeah, go to a doctor. You might be fucked.

every nearby urgent care center closed 2 hours ago… :(

I googled for other people reporting your same issue (though I see no one with hands as black as yours) and here's what they did:

So that guy said to use lemon juice and hydrogen peroxide.

The second I found was a woman who used it to make dye. She got some on her fingers, but all she said about it was "wear gloves or your fingers will look like this for weeks if not months." apparently it didn't harm her, though it's quite a lot less than you. Frankly, I can't find a single image with such a concentration of it.

Another article said they stained their hands intentionally and regretted it. That nothing got the stuff off, and they just had to wait for the skin to replace itself.

tl;dr: Every other instance I can find of someone else in your situation said they were fine other than having niggerhands for a few weeks.

Listen to this guy

Just go to a hospital and tell them what it is. They can decide what to do about it and check your fingers.

It might be nothing, just wrinkled from the water and stinging from an allergic reaction to the chemicals.
But then again, it could be serous.

Which would you rather do, look like a fool and find out what it is.
Or not go, lose fingers and regret it for the rest of your life.

Trust me, I've not gone for things before and looking back I see myself as fucking stupid for not going when all it is is a few hours in a hospital, instead of a lifetime of regret.

Coat yourself in the stuff and live your life as a black person from now on.

Post in the doctor thread.

here's what they said

the worrying part of that is that i do have a cut on my left index finger, and the cut is pitch black

Op just go to the hospital ffs better safe than sorry

Better pray you're not alergic.

It looks like full negrosis has set in. You'll find yourself stealing things without realizing it -or at least claiming not to realize it, specifically 'i dindu nuffin!'- you body will soon crave watermelon, sugar water and fried foods.

The primary side effect is that you should no longer attempt to have sex with white women, ya hear me boy?

it looks like frostbite

I've never seen frostbite before, that looks awful.

Did he lose his fingers?

holy shit op you have the black plague

Yes he did.

Just call a poison control center you tard

i called them and the lady said it wouldn't kill me. but then again, i wonder if she would say something different if she knew how severe it is in my case

put ben-gay on it, the mint neutralizes the walnut juice

I found an article online citing human semen as a readily available anti-toxin. The catch is that your own semen will not be able to produce the desired effect because of the exposure to your body.. so better get ready to go out and jack off some strangers dicks, OP

I heard nigger cum works best.

maybe go to a hospital/clinic?

Just scrape a little off the top with your butter knife, you'll be fine.

I once worked in the yard and didn't realize there was poison ivy back there, later that night I masturbated and then wondered why my dick was itching so badly.

so with everyone telling me to just go to a hospital, i'm planning on going to an urgent care clinic first thing in the morning

Nah, fuck hospitals.

Soak your hand in urine, it's a magical substance.

If it cheers you up, I think your fingernails look silly.

Maybe try some solvents like acetone or bleach that break down the components of the toxic shit to prevent further damage.

Put your fingers in your butt and take a picture

Why is my shit green

This is a troll thread.
1) You will not be posting like this while your hand is in pain not this tone
2) Go to a hospital they are open 24/7 you homo if not you are LARPing!

so.. bad news, guys.

i do not have any medical insurance cards, and i had to call my parents to email me the info. my mom looked up juglone in a new-age hippie plant book, and it only says good things, because wouldn't it? the piece of shit book probably says that poison oak works as a suppository for curing rectal cancer.

so now they won't let me have the information, because they think the insurance will reject it because its probably not immediately life threatening, and we'll be stuck with a huge bill.

so that's where i'm at with this. i now cannot seek any professional medical attention. i just have to hope that it doesn't kill me, or that it doesn't make me debilitatingly sick, or that i'm not allergic, or i don't have to have my fingers amputated after a week of having this shit leech into my tissue at a ridiculous concentration.

Finger in pooper

i'm not a troll, you fucking moron.
the pain has mostly subsided, and i don't own a car, and i live in a rural area. the closest thing to a hospital within reasonable biking distance are urgent care clinics. there are 2. one of them closed 2 hours before i made this thread, and the other closed 1 hour before. i don't know why they aren't open 24/7, but they aren't, its not my fault they're incompetently run. the closest real hospital is at least 3 hours away by bike, and its already midnight where i am.

and lastly, i'm unemployed and only have $20 to my name, and i don't have my insurance information, so go ahead and tell me how i'm going pay for medical care at the moment.

Sell your butt hole

Be americunt.
Constantly spout:

And this is why a civilized country needs government health care.
Enjoy your capitalism, you will become crippled in the name of freedom and capitalism.

Fuck off commie

And I have no idea how american health care works. Didn't Obama give you something?

Here in Poland you can call the ambulance 24/7 and they will arrive no matter what and with no money to pay.

Poland can not into space however USA can not into life.

How does it feel that your country is more crap then poland?
Was this $0.05 cheaper burger really worth not having functional health care?

Hey, OP, if you're still alive, call the poison control hotline:
google.com/#q=poison control number

They'll be able to tell you if you need to go to the ER.

So the real question is why OP was born in shity 1 world country and not the glorious republic of poland.

You non slavs make me sick, subhuman cockroaches, cant even squat.

say that to my face faggot, i'll fucking fite you

go to a health food store, they sell a burts bees anti-poison ivy soap, use it.

is OP still alive?

That Harper image is more relevant than you probably realize.

Carb cleaner takes that right off.

You're welcome.

Your parents are retarded, user.

It probably won't kill you, but discomfort is to be expected.

Have fun with your nigger hands for the next few months.

have an MSDS

caymanchem.com/msdss/16216m.pdf

btw if you couldn't read it says to get medical attention if skin irritation occurs.

That's what it's like every day as a black person, check your privilege that you're still mostly white.

R.I.P. dummy

lrn2google, niggahands.

mademan.com/mm/how-remove-walnuts-stains-hands.html

This. America is the most backwards country in the first world. It is, in a way, the western Africa

OP I feel sorry for you. This shit is pretty serious but if I were you I'd go to one of those clinics first thing in the morning.

Ever thought about fingering your butthole with those things?

Gommies pls go

This. Suicide by cop is the only effective cure.

I once thought it would be a good idea to taste a wallnut fruit.
I ended up washing my mouth out with river water. Filthy, town river water.

You have tried washing it off with different solvents, right?
Try (in this order) water, soap + water, vodka/metho, acetone. If none of that works then I dunno, see what painters and other people that work with chemicals use.

I hate reds and the government more than you can imagine, but public healthcare is a good thing. Having a few retards live longer than they deserve is a small price to pay for not having that clusterfuck that is the american healthcare system.