What is the best Peanut Butter?

What is the best Peanut Butter?

crunchy.

anyone who says smooth is a fucking coward.

I never understood why supermarkets even stock smooth? I never see anyone buy it.

My family used to eat exclusively smooth simply because it was the default and we didn't think much about peanut butter. As soon as we tried something new we could never go back to plain either. Creamy or crunchy are both acceptable answers - I prefer crunchy myself.

Now I'm a fan of pic related (which i already had a picture of saved because of previous threads) but there is one exception. Peter pan is some good fucking creamy peanut butter. And it's cheap as sin.

Any other creamy peanut butter can get fucked.

Penut Buttr

Smooth Peanut butter by Jif. Goes great on bread by itself, toast is shit and gives you cancer.

Kill all fucking chinks Jesus Christ I hate them KILL ALL ASIANS FUCKING KILL THEM

Do they eat smooth peanut butter?

There can only ever be One, and it is SMOOTH!!!

almond butter

Almond butter, peanut butter is for children.

I have never heard of Almond butter.

Non amerilard here, what is creamy peanut butter? I have only seen smooth and crunchy plus something called American style which was just crunchy with salt.

Fucking crackers. We invented peanut butter.

SMOOTH REIGNS
What the fuck is wrong with you faggots?

Nigger Butter :^)

Adam's Crunchy Peanut Butter

Crunchy, honey-roasted kind from my health-food store.

surprising fact, george washing carver did not invent peanut butter first, but for some reason he is credited with it since he's the first man who took a solid platform on peanuts, saying they were good for antiseptic all the way to shampoo.

In other words: because he was a nigger ☺ؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑؑ

Creamy peanut butter is basically peanuts with lots of healthy trans fats added to make it smoother, as well as healthy sodium and nutritious corn syrup.

Holla Forumsnut Holla Forumsutter
Holla Forumseenut Holla Forumsutter
Holla Forumsenis Holla Forumsutter

My favorite peanut Holla Forumsutter is the kind in the garbage, you eat this nigger food?

u muffuggas be sayin' wat?

Indian?

Encountered chocolate peanut butter lately. Didn't buy it, sounds like it would be awful.

not even once

smooth smooth smooth all the way with lbj

Extra crunchy peanut butter is the best peanut butter.

Nice try, Tyrone

the one that's all butter with no peanuts

smooth or creamy

jiff or skippy

smooth folks are simply not living life to its' fullest.

that's not what your mom says

Kraft Smooth

These anons know what's up