Psychoanalysts psychoanalyze the rise of Trump

I went to Lacan.com today out of curiosity. Lacan was a French psychoanalyst en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Lacan was a French psychoanalyst and psychiatrist who has been called "the most controversial psycho-analyst since Freud".[3] Giving yearly seminars in Paris from 1953 to 1981, Lacan influenced many leading French intellectuals in the 1960s and the 1970s, especially those associated with post-structuralism. His ideas had a significant impact on post-structuralism, critical theory, linguistics, 20th-century French philosophy, film theory and clinical psychoanalysis.

There's a comment thread going on in that website psychoanalyzing the rise of Trump. I just wanted to share with you all the craziness of this stuff. Wasn't psychoanalysis BTFO already? Why do people still practice this stuff and why does it sound like such pretentious bullshit? The French are Jew tier with their intellectualizing.

Other urls found in this thread:

kevinmacdonald.net/chap4.pdf
therightstuff.biz/2015/10/08/freud-the-fraud/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reading this I get the impression that it's the people talking here who are mentally ill.

That is most likely the truth.

kevinmacdonald.net/chap4.pdf

therightstuff.biz/2015/10/08/freud-the-fraud/

Lacan is a deconstructionist Leftist postmodern Jew.

This thread hurts.

Out of touch elitists can't understand why working class whites don't like globalization, degeneracy, and white ethnic suicide, and want to vote in a populist candidate who promises to restore their dignity. Big surprise. Knowing how retarded psychoanalysts are I'm guessing they're saying it has to be a combination of repressed homosexuality and oedipal desires or some other mentally sick faggotry.

Do these people really think they sound intelligent when they rattle off all of this obvious bullshit?

kennedi check em

kennedi check em fam

dubs say stop posting

They're addicted to huffing their own farts.

I don't think they realize that they could summarize their points in 2-3 sentences, and not sound like CWC while getting the same amount of information across. Needlessly obtuse.

Yes. Multiple times. We're three "levels" past psychoanalysis now. It's seen as spooky magic by the Academe

see vid related
Well, they can't lie all day long

ps. its a way to hide revolutionary discourse in a disguised form in order to throw off the censors, Feds, and normies

Pure concentrated autism, is what that whole essay is.

if you have a short attention span, start @ 5:47

jesus what a bunch of fucking autistic in those images. I hought we were bad

well, not all psychoanalysis is bad. it depends on whether you study Jung (picture left) or Freud (pictured right)

Whats the point of this vid, I expected him to say something, but no not really.

Jungian psychology and Hitlerism go hand in hand.

Blood is the divine light of the gods.

That's a lie! It's just about the collective unconscious and archetypes, man. jeez yep. Jungians are crypto-Hitlerites, most of them self-consciously so

Did you watch the whole thing? The point was at about 5:47. The OP asked "why do they practice all this stuff and why does it sound like pretentious bullshit" I think the vid pretty much explains that, esp the last couple minutes

It all comes down to critical theory. Would be pretty lulzy if someone took the time to apply the same flawed thought pattern to figuring out why liberals and kikes are so retarded. Its guaranteed to strike a salt vein.

I do this all the time on revleft and leftypol. What these pomo faggots don't realize is that anything can be made to look good or bad if "interpreted" in the "proper" manner. Nothing in the language they use stops anyone from using it against them, except for the fact that so few people are fluent in their gobbledy-gook and even fewer still reject the programming like I did

The goggledy-gook is all they have. With every generation they process new terminology for the same old bullshit, give them selves pats on the back for how brilliant they are, and then hit the pavement looking for work under a mountain of debt with a useless college degree. But at least they have their gobbledy-gook, their source of pride. Can't take it away from them.

Those images reveal some TimeCube-level psychosis in the practitioners of weaponsied Eskimo psychoanalysis. Spirochetes in the brain are the only possible explanation.

Is it any wonder that Marxists eat this shit up?

Didn't the Unaboomber already do an incredible critique of the left? I'm amazed how right he was and turned out to be. He might as well have predicted everything happening now… Years before it happened!

Anyone with a psychology degree is self-medicting.

I used to hang around with postgraduate students until they realized I was actually smarter than them and they were regurgitating bullshit. Then I played dumb because I was fucking one of them.