"Immigration is actually really good for Sweden...

"Immigration is actually really good for Sweden. Without the levels we’re seeing today we would be unable to fill all the jobs and our economy would suffer greatly. To me it’s most apparent in the tech/IT-sector where it would be impossible to fill all the open positions without it."

Am i a racist bigot for noticing this?

bump

>>>Holla Forums

Wouldn't it be fewer people to do the job?

I'm banned on Holla Forums

They aren't the same

There are now more people signing up to do that job because it is very attractive.

It was just something i'm wondering and didn't know where to ask for further knowledge on the subject.

I'm very open to learn more so if you know do tell.

Well posting stuff like that pic would get you banned from there, but unfortunately that was your best shot.
To my understanding the pretense is true as most western countries have a below sustainable birthrate so technically at one point they may have a worker shortage. But the theory the alt-right has is that the governments want those immigrants for voting, so naturally they don't care if they don't have an education and can't do the work to begin with…?

read a book, even if I had the inclination to try and teach you stuff this is hardly the place

See you around buddy.

hey you're right!

I want to learn about inorganic chemistry - you better teach me it or I'll post angry replies!

Then go create your own thread about it?

I'm not asking for you to teach me i'm asking you to explain yourself after you posted

You don't have time to share the knowledge you seem to have but the time to shitpost you do have.

If pay for a particular profession in a country is increased, that will also be more likely to draw people from out of the country with those skills to work there.

I'm sure if it's Americans or other Europeans with an education and skills that are migrating, you aren't opposed to it, right?

I'm not sure i get what you're saying the wage got increased because there was no immigration and not enough people. How would people from outside the country come for that job if immigration stopped?

Opportunists are never good. Govts are traitors. Blame your Army for not doing it's job. Blame yourself for not being the enemy of traitors doing the job they should be doing.

The parasites aren't examples from other countries. They're parasites. Made so by attributing the country to systems that praise them for taking what they can. Student scum raised so from within no different.

People are all different. Those loyal to govts and other religions over themselves and their likes are cowards, parasites, not good enough to get better, make the world worse instead to not seem as inadequate, gaining access to what they don't deserve.

Different make-up could be interesting if it has character, individuality. Expect some degree of betrayal. People considering money worthless are decent. No regard for laws, do what they know right, courteous, hopeful. Look after people, don't offer them hope but distantly try to enact it.

People claiming what's been acheived in a country as being done by them wouldn't get much respect from people who've worked their whole life.

Architects make the worst building plans. Slaves make the worst builders.

People did things to make a dream come true.

People from afar may have that too and have contributed to it. Certainly for America, offered to be and thought to be a place for the rest of the world to raise in adventure. Expect a story, efforts struggling the common system to have camraderie or commiseration alongside.

That's not something to arrange and establish. It's to be held up by your own efforts. Everyone doing the same.

Well, my point was that if you're attracting skilled migrants to a profession that's short on domestic labor, those aren't the types of migrants you should prevent from entering your country.

requesting this info graphic of the UN agency that found out that Sweden will become a turd world cuntry while racially pure countries like Israel will go up in the index

>mass importing labor is a benefit and not suicidal
good luck with that, cuck

i can't into economy

wouldn't the same happen with women?

So all those refugees in Europe were computer scientists on their way to Sweden? Why doesn't anyone tell me anything?

Since when is Sweden part of Europe anyways?

if im really honest I would be that guy who smuggles in cheap shit and sells them at top prices during war

good goy have a shekel

sweden yes thread?