What are the recommended Superman stories?

What are the recommended Superman stories?

Red Son
Kingdom Come (not necessarily only Supes, but worth reading)
Lex Luthor: Man of Steel
All Star Superman
Just to begin with.

The Death and Return of Superman was good.

All-Star Superman
Red Son
Superman: At Earth's End
Kingdom Come

Red Son over paradise

Birthright is shit. Waid literally turned The Man of Steel into a vegan pussy

Kingdom Come has been an all time favorite of mine since Holla Forums recommended it.

While people do shit on the New 52 Superman alot, I did enjoy a lot of the aspects of it. Specifically when Lois tries to friendzone Superman, and then she finds out he's fucking Wonder Woman.

My biggest complaint against the New 52 superman was the period he had very limited powers. Came off more as a Communist than the Red Son did.
Albeit his juicing of Kryptonite to fight Vandal Savage was pretty fun.

DC Rebirth hasn't been complete shit, and pre-crisis Superman has made his return.

Let's see..All-Star Superman, For the Man Who has Everything….Whatever Happened to the Man of Tomorrow? Kingdom Come is pretty good too

Oh..I liked this one. Superman actually had to learn boxing, one of the flaws of Superman that no one ever thought off…that Supes is strong but not skilled.

you guys weren't kidding about Kingdom Come. Just finished the first issue and it's already insanely good. It's weird that at one point they put this much work into comics.

Not really a "Superman" comic but read [Justice] when y'all have the time.

It's like Identity Crisis But fucking amazing

and finished. 11/10 will read again.

also, actual spoiler did the Flash and Power Woman survive the nuke?

man, I don't know where to go next. That was just too amazing. I know there have been quite a few recommendations already and I plan to get to them, but anybody have a recommendation for coming off of Kingdom Come?

might as well just ask this here, is there anything like this for general must read comics?

red son for sure

Just finished it and it was pretty solid. It was interesting to see another take on misguided superman than a straight up evil one.

Their used to be a link in the archive for general recs, and I can't seem to find it

Found it

Great, thanks a lot!

Post-Crisis, you mean.

anyone happen to know where I can download the Adventures of the Man of Steel?

Mein nigger

Bump

Is American Alien any good?