How Do You Get Journalists To Write A Story?

I have wondered this for a while. How exactly do you get to talk to journalists? Lets say that you have a big story to tell that is worth a lot of money, how do you contact a journalist that can help you write and sell your story?

Most companies that deal with these things are fags from Britain and seem to only do stories about gossip for "womens magazines".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=elgvr5Vb2m4
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1417353435947-0.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump, hoping someone here has some knowledge on the subject.

Modern journalism is mostly just repackaging the day's Twatter drama in long-form.

Unless it's a 'ragpiece' like National Enquirer, you don't.

So if I had a gigantic story that everybody would want to read, nobody is going to want to publish it?

What the fuck?

How did Snowden release his story? There must be some way..

here
youtube.com/watch?v=elgvr5Vb2m4

You could email them or something, I suppose. That's how he did it.

They wouldn't respond and I'm sure of it. I have personally talked to one of those fag companies in Britain in the past, that's why I am wondering.. What would you really need to do to get the story out there?

It serves nothing to talk to journalists if you want them to report objectively and accurately what you're telling them. Even when they make a positive piece, they always distort the message that is told to them.I've been interviewed more than once by them for different reasons and every single time they managed to put words in my mouth I never said.

You should just post it here. Not like major media outlets don't lurk imageboards anyway.

This was a while ago and the story wasn't Holla Forums related.

I have been interviewed in the past aswell, but not for many years. They aren't that great at doing their job..

Is nobody noticing all of my dubs? Kek wants me to find the answer to this question!

Snowden was a controlled operation. US government, most importantly intelligence agencies, wanted to test the waters and see how the masses would react to such a story. Burgers failed massively by acting as complacent as any Noguns countries would have been forced to react. The spying is real and goes beyond what was released yet the people did absolutely nothing to fight it once it was blown open. Land of the free and home of the brave my fucking ass.

Snowden = Limited hangout.

So you really mean that if I had the biggest story in history, I could still not get the media to write about my story? They would still not do anything?

Every brittish fag company says that you should never talk to newspapers yourself straight away because they will screw you over.. But you can contact different magazines about those things..

Exactly

Depending on how fucking huge it is, you will need to contact anonymously a ton of different media and not just in your country. Also plan a deadman's switch if it's really fucking huge and would be threatening to the status Quo.

Bump

Well dubs confirm

you're thinking about it backwards OP

journalism isn't proactive, it is reactive.

you don't get journalists to write a story, a story happens, and then they write about it.

at least that's the theory…

outside of that there is PR, which is essentially active lobbying for media attention.

people contact PR agencies and advise them of the details of their cause / business / story, and then the PR agency launches a campaign to get the story out, through industry contacts, bribery, whatever else.

it's the same with all business tbh.

jokes aside, it depends, but if you've been on Holla Forums long enough you might have seen a media blackout or two already.
you should know that if a story is "wrong" it might be withheld or heavily manipulated.
there are so many vital pieces of informations that would change a lot of minds about a lot of things if they were made more available, and you know it.

Those "PR agencies" are the fag companies I wrote about. They only want female stories that can be read while getting a haircut..

I'm sure they get a lot of emails from people claiming to have a breaking story.
I think email would probably still be the best route and somehow provide credible evidence in the email then go from there. If it was really a breaking story I'm sure you'd hear back or at least see it on the news.
And you can't just talk to one journalist. You'd need to contact a lot of them, across many networks. Even popular blogs. Hell even making a youtube video or something like that would probably work if you can get enough views. There's also other social media outlets.
You gotta think bigger than just journalists. Spread it to people and then the news can't ignore it.

I've been here for a year, since before Trump.

I hate the media now.. I thought you atleast could sell your story..

This is what I was going for here>>6132829
Why count on journalists and news networks when it's so easy to spread information directly to people.

if you only want to make money then fuck off kike

perhaps, but really PR companies follow the money, they don't generally make a lot of decisions about what they aim to promote, they are journalistic mercenaries.

but i see what you are getting at…

That's what all of them advertise. Go on google and you will see that. They buy stories.

How do you hire one?

Then why are you making a thread on Holla Forums asking if they have clear advertisements?
Why do you care about SELLING a story when you could be redpilling for free?

Kek, like journalists would do their job

Because it seems impossible to even talk to journalists because they don't seem to give a fuck about the average person and if they have a story or not. That's why I asked.

see
Spread the information yourself if you can't find a news network to pick up the story

simple, they are publicly listed, most have specific areas of expertise, but they aren't hidden or difficult to find… at least not in general.

pic related

Don't they cost thousands of dollars up front though?

yes. many thousands. such is the media machine.

Trips of truth.

The media sucks.

Great read, is literally what you're looking for. This is better than some blogpost, or most peoples' suggestions in the thread.

media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1417353435947-0.pdf

So I can't crossboard post, sue me.