CONT. what's youre opinion on goth girls

CONT. what's youre opinion on goth girls
Im making this thread because I want to continue my convo with the other user about gettin pussy

Bamp so user can find this

Being a "Goth Girl" means she probably had a really fucked up childhood and will do any dirty thing you can imagine without too much encouragement. Definitely a bonus.
Women can't keep their collective illusion as angels if they don't keep their desires secret. They are just as base as everyone else.

Gotta find the right ratio though, I dated a goth once who was abused and the sex was great, everything else was terrible
Constant crying and bitching, lazy af and would always make problems out of shit
Never again mang

even the sluttiest woman only does that for chad. they will think its "creepy" and/or "weird" if a non chad tries to do that

Thats why you have to find a girl with the quirks you like but she thinks noone does
TL;DR
Dont date a goth you retard

i dont have enough money to go look on the other side of the planet if theres someone that might like me. i know that i wont find anyone in this shithole.

what shithole might be ?

yeah man where do you live?
And shipping yourself (Literally on a freighter)
Costs about 250$-750$ (depends where youre going)
And most european countries only ask for a tiny fee for you to become a citizen (Here its about 150 total over the course of a year or so)

eu. looks like everyone here already has a bf too. at least thats what they always talk about

What part the EU though? Remember that poland spain and norway are all in the same union so you never know

im eu too but more specifically? i see alot way up north where i love so… yet everyone i like also lives in the other side of the world

finland :| even many normies i have talked with here say that they want to be alone after work. mostly talk with men tho..

Oh cool I didnt know you could speak arabic
For real man move to a country that isnt confused with denmark and get some pussy there
Where are you from other user?

tfw most people that i see when i go outside is refugees.. dont even understand what they say

if only. so many talk it now and i dont understand anything

thanks for the insight man, I will keep it in mind
I think most hate towards women comes from not knowing any, thus dehumanizing them
Same with the gerry's and the kikes, americans with arabs etc etc

Goth girls are awesome, they're like normal girls but more exciting.

Theyre often a bit better aesthetically but theyre the worst mentally and personality wise
Best to just fuck, dump and pray to every god man has ever worshipped that she doesnt have any info on you
Not the first time goth grills fuck you right back in the ass when you dont want to start a relationship for the rest of times, where you get cucked harder than louis

Thats what makes them great, they have self-esteem issues. If you can make them feel good about themselves they will do anything for you.