MILF/Older woman thread

So the other night I saw someone post a copy pasta about "cougars" and that got me legitimately interested in something.
How is it being with an older woman, sexually and relationship wise?
Anyone got any stories to share?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.pl/imagesets/res/3230.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This one time I fucked your mom

It is like being in a sexual relationship with a caring mother who loves you so much that she will cuddle with you, and blow you when you get bad marks at school. It is pretty much the most awesome shit.

I can get down with this

You're a naughty boy user. Go to my room!

GMILF

How do you know this for sure?
Tell me something.

45yo azn

ya if she's 45 I'm Donald Duck

I was hoping to keep this thread more western orientated.

then post more

How is this?
Anyone got anything to greentext?
With the people that go here i'm expecting something that's at least kind of interesting.

The stereotypes are true, Asians age incredibly well. This woman is in her mid 30's.

bump for visibility

I got you user

Still to this day the best fuck off my life

Thanks, pretty much the only person to have given a decent response in this thread.

this woman is 53, user. Asians are imortals

Old enough for you?

I just imagine

I'd like older if you can manage it. Have any good mumies?

In her fifties

Presently fucking a 56 year old woman. Her body isn't the greatest, but since she's on hormones she's horny as hell. She cums 3-4 times per sex session and I stretch it out to around 30 minutes for her benefit before I shoot inside her. No need for rubbers since she's barren. She loves to eat cum too, I always get blowjobs. She engages in sex fantasies too like dressing up for me like a schoolgirl, or a stripper or a prostitute. She dances while I whack my dick and I get a special table dance but I do get to fondle her and fuck her, no-touch rules don't apply.
She doesn't ask me for money because she has a job, so its pretty cheap I only pay for dinner.
I fucked her tits last week and came on her neck and chin, then I flipped her over and rammed her pussy as hard a I could as she grabbed a pillow for support. Blew a monster load inside her until my balls were empty.

I recommend getting a MILF today, its a lot of fun.

MILFs are the best cure for a bad CP habit. Once you have had MILF you can never go back. They're just full of raw sexuality and its irresistible.

With experience both past and present, is 100% completely and totally right, IF you find a decent woman.

Real life rules apply, you are dealing with 3dpd, a lot of them are going to be shitty, terrible, manipulative lying pieces of shit. Be careful, be hesitant.

By the way, is only what happens when a FAT chick gets old. You know the type - the ones that you look at and think of as "moms" in a bad, bad way. It's extremely hard to keep up a large amount of weight when you're old, and that's what happens to all the excess skin.

I agree user
Currently plowing a 52 year old.
Best sex ever. Way better than the 20 somethings
I had before.

I had a friend who back in his early 20's always fucked women over 40 because he had the sexual stamina of youth and the older women he fucked never wanted anything from him other than the dick.
I think he had fucked about 100 of them before he finally settled down and married a woman 10 years older than him.

The MILFS have done it all before. They will tell you what they want/need. My current told me very quick what she liked and didn't like.
I have no problems following her instructions. Hell it makes it easier for me, I don't have to guess.
She's a biter though and I have to stop her now and again.

My MILF is rather conservative, she doesn't want any ass fucking, piss or other wierd shit. I'm fine with that, the last thing I want is a finger up my butt and frankly ass-fucking is smelly and gross. I've only done it 3 times and it was nasty all 3 times. I just did it because some past GF's wanted to experiment a bit.
Pretty much everything else is okay though, so thats a lot of ground to cover, sexually.

Picture 1 is top tier MILF

I think there are a few more in the folder.
brb

Perfect mix of ex-beauty queen, housewife, and soccer mom. I'm jealous

pretty pussy

and then jessi slaughter has the full reubens i dont understand

posting more

please do, post more

YESSS, MORE OF THIS, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Degenerate whores that weren't even able to find a good man when they were reproductively capable so engage to the lowest most whorish form of flirting in hope they won't die alone. Thankfully for them there are lost of sex-deprived betas lying to themselves that their wrinkled shaggy cunts are still attractive.

Kill yourself, OP.

Blue negligee woman is epic, moar

MILFS are for fucking, not for reproduction. Only a sexless virgin would hate on a woman for her age.

This is true of ANY woman, though. It's not just milfs, it's an unfortunate and horrid fact of modern life for most women - and you're right, they're pieces of shit who should never be allowed in bed with you.

57~

Only a pathetic beta orbiter would not be utterly disgusted by a wrinkled unmarried hag after the age of 30.

Fucking is for reproduction, you degenerate. I bet you do not even consider sodomites bogworthy.

You sound like a serial killer, dude.

sorry I have no more
She is epic though
multiple faps to this one

virgin subhuman detected

Unmarried, yeah, they're all whores seeing as there's these pics of them, but that's true of any pics of women like this.

ITT: mommy issues

You sound like an HIV-infected whore, dude.

I USED TO HAVE HER WHOLE ALBUM BUT I LOST IT

DO YOU HAVE IT?

To each his own man. Dont be such a raging FUCCBOI

I'm surrounded by cougars at work, needless to say it can be difficult to suppress boners.

Don't you have any baby-seals to club, you mooseball-sucking degenerate communist?

She looks fucking strong, too, holy shit

I'm an Albertan, actually.

have a whole folder of Meg

If only that 9 was a 1

Ikr? At least I got Hitler dubs

Check'd, btw

More Asian milfs, please?

go here user

8ch.pl/imagesets/res/3230.html

scroll down

Is there moar of the last pic? Goddamn

How did you catch her?

/r/ing more milf creampies

Admittedly, you're not wrong there. Moving to US if Trump wins, ideally. Still, though,

You stay where you are. You fit just right with your feminist communist utopia.

Apparently, it does, seeing as you are very obviously indeed a pedophile.

Only if you are inadequate enough you actually have to pay.

For betas and canadians.

Someting you do with your waifu.

I am sorry.

Also, all that shit's true of almost every human on the planet, including you and I, c'mon.

I just asked her out. It was easy