Trolling Libtards

Want to start a shitfest with some Liberal, or Buddhists or best of all Liberal Buddhists.

Post this quote.

Other urls found in this thread:

dalailama.com/messages/tibet/10th-march-archive/1997
chinabuddhismencyclopedia.com/en/index.php/Buddhist_Gods_and_Goddesses
inspireactachieve.com/personal-growth/paradigm-shift/1-million-children-meditating-for-world-peace-in-thailand/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naraka_(Buddhism)
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/10130437/Buddhist-monks-arrested-over-Thai-child-sex-abuse-claims.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Want to start a shitfest with some Liberal, or Buddhists or best of all Liberal Buddhists."

and it's not fake.. The best trolls use truth turds. Give them the worst reality you can find. Lies and fake quotes are beneath me. dalailama.com/messages/tibet/10th-march-archive/1997

Dude,, trolling a Buddhist is the greatest glory… driving someone who's whole claim to being superior is being detached and serene is an achievement. (and they're smug bastards too)

Please substantiate your claim that all Buddhists are "smug bastards"?

I am sooo glad you asked. let me give you my presentation called. "What is the worst religion and why is it Buddhism"

Point 1. Buddhist are smug arrogant jerk-offs. In other reltigions, you are saved or enlightend or whatever by the grace of god. In Buddhism, you achieve it all by yourself because you're a special snow flake who has expanded their mind or whatever… How is this special state achieved.. By sitting quietly and doing nothing. WTF?

Point 2. Buddhists have no compassion Karma. (the childish belief that life is somehow fair) states that things happen to you because you deserve it. If Jesus was a Buddhist, he would have never healed the sick or made the blind see, he would have just told them they had it coming for something they did in a past life.. What kind of morality is that? Punish people for things they cannot even remember, how are they supposed to learn they were wrong? Karma sucks.

Point 3.. Buddhists hate life and encourage apathy. (They call it "detachment") Srew that.. Let's care about stuff and do things about stuff. The world doesn't need people who sit quietly and do nothing.

whose*

Point 4.. Meditation is a load of crap. You got studies that it improves concentration,, pshaw… You know what improves concentration?concentrating! Do a crossword puzzle. Try some sudoku, put a puzzle together. Actually solving a problem surely must improve your problem solving skills more than staring blankly into space for an hour.

Point 5. Buddhist have as much violence in their history as anyone else. You only think they're wonderful peaceful lving saints because you are ignorant of Asian history. Zen monks recruited kamikaze pilot,, the Deil Lama was a fat rich lazy P.O.S. that sat on top of brutal feudal hierachy,, and the entire concept of the Deli Lama is f*cked up. Each one is the reincarnation of the previous one,, so when the Deil Lama dies, they take some poor child away from his family and brain wash him into thinking he's someone else. Buddhist sects have fought each other just as hard as other religious sects have.

who the fuck are you? My English teacher?

Those are my five points feel free to stick them up some smug coffee house jerk-off's ass. Nothing suck more than hipster Buddhists. They've read part of a chapter of a book by some other hipster douchebag and think they're enlightened.

user, please sort out whatever you're unhappy with and avoid ranting about innocent people's alleged wrongdoings.

You understanding of Buddhism is also skewed greatly, whether that be genuine ignorance to what it really stands for or general dissatisfaction with a particular subset of people whom identify accordingly.
Nobody who genuinely understands Buddhism would claim that it is without a tarnished past and extremist sects.
Your argument would just as easily suggest that all white people are religious zealots who take their faith with them and leave it there with force. Or for that matter… all human beings are.

Remember to capitalize the first letter of every sentence

This basically
Stop getting upset over other peoples happyness man, and besides, isnt it better for someone to work towards his own peace instead of hoping for some invisible guy in the clouds to deal it for you?

Happiness*

Whatever man its all cool, tomato tomatoe
jk im sorry but I was too lazy to correct myself

It's*

Tits*

You are so close to understanding my argument.. Here is it.. All religions are bullshit created to keep someone in luxury without having to work, and they'll fuck you up if you try to interfere with that.

and most of my trolling is aimed at the shit heads who don't "genuinely understand" Buddhism.. the opinionated ignorant are the best targets for truth turds.

and your quote is fucking fake.. no one gets a cult going by telling people to think for themselves. Do that and they walk away. Religious leaders claim super secret special knowledge and magic authority for their free ride.. Prove that quote is real.. (I proved the Deli Lama hates Chinese immigrants prove your shit.)

Dalai lama hates chinese immigrants for the same reason americans hate arabs, its because theyre killing theyre fellow man. Plus Buddha lived a pretty shitty live so buddhism is really one of few religions that wasnt created for profit

Mrs. Alexander? On Holla Forums? But you've been dead since 1992!!!!!

Not created for profit.. neither was Christianity.. Jesus was a broke ass.. but look what they turned into..

and read the fucking quote. the Chinese aren't killing the Tibetan people, they're killing their culture by becoming the majority.. Sound like any parts of the United States?

it's a very poor translation of something he did say, but regardless of whether or not a man from many lifetimes before me said it or not, you're entitled to your opinion that all religion is in some way a system of class organization.(caste, social structure, roles, etc)
That's a very general, but fair assumption to make.
Regardless, the world has changed since the times of feudalism, and so too have the major world religions. Their ancient texts may persist, but the interpretations and behaviors of the people in those religious and cultural groups have changed as well.

it does actually, but jesus didnt create christianity, some guys hundreds of years after his death just profited off of his additions to the torah and made it its own book
And what I meant with killing is that the mao regime was killing the buddhists, thus making the chinese responsible for their deaths
Also the chinks locked up the next dalai lama and replaced him with some random guy who was in with the chink regime
also did you notice that I fucking hate the chinese? Because those squinty eyed fucks are even worse than the nips, at least they had some sense of honour

the man with many life times.. oh yeah that bullshit where twisted old monks take some poor child away from his family, raise him and isolation to brain wash him into thinking he's someone else. Fucking cruel. and since he's the reincarnation of all those previous brutal theocratic overlords I hope someone claiming to be reincarnation of brutalized serf busts a cap in his sanctimonious greeting card writing ass.

user, are you seriously going to post on this website without capitalizing your proper nouns? Everyone can see you

Buddha probably didn't "create" his religion either.. Same stupid process of a figure shrouded in history getting written about by people with agendas. All the gods are mere puppets.. stick your hand up their ass, move their lips and tell people what you want them to do.

Jesus, Christianity, Torah, Mao, Buddhists, Chinese, Chinks, Dalai Lama, Chink, Chinese, Nips, did I miss any? I always thought it was as a sign of respect and honour to someones name if you capitalize it, made sense in my head not to capitalize nouns I was kinda roasting

Theres no god in Buddhism m8, and Buddha was kinda the only guy that actually founded his shit the most by actually writing down the groundwork himself
Either way you're right but I dont give a flying fuck about religion

Holy fucking god,, it is Mrs. Alexander nagging us from beyond the grave… Call the Ghost Busters. (the good ones)

No god in Buddhism.. Several million people who actually practice that shit within it's correct cultural context disagree with you. Now shut up and make me a cappuccino.

chinabuddhismencyclopedia.com/en/index.php/Buddhist_Gods_and_Goddesses

Chink is about as much of a proper noun as fag and nigger

its*

those are all demigods, not the gods like we see in western and mediteranean culture, they have more power than we do and they make sure that everything rolls right, but theyre not a god at all like we think they are
Source: Buddhist Family

It's an imaginary creature that they believe paying homage to will get them something therefore it's a fucking god. get bent.

They dont pay homage to them, they pay homage to themself by living the best live they can
Im looking into this way too far and youre prob going to win this argument eventually so fuck you I give up you win
Buddhism is still neat yo, I dont believe in it but I think the ideas are breedy gud

themselves*
life*

love you too mrs Alexander

Please see Point 1 of my presentation.. "What is the worst religion and why is it Buddhism">>6131207

Paying homage to themselves

Not smug jerk-offs

Choose one.

Capitalize your honorifics

Mrs. Alexander
Sorry man its 3:22 and i swallowed some of my grandmas benzos before coming here

Prayer?

Dalai Lama is a good man.

Not only because he is just cool, but because of saying stuff like that (refer to OP's image)

this makes me think of another reason to hate Buddhists they think child abuse will bring world peace. Look at this shit.. A bunch of little boys forced to sit motionless and silent (always torture for a small child) and in the hot sun for fucks sake. inspireactachieve.com/personal-growth/paradigm-shift/1-million-children-meditating-for-world-peace-in-thailand/

A broken clock is right twice a day.. That quote is only meaningful thing I've ever found from him,, he usually spouts greeting card level tripe while staying at four star hotels and getting his ass kissed by movie stars.

I suppose having children go to church every week and scaring them to death with promises of fire and brimstone is way better
As I said I dont give a fuck what the buddhists do, I try to adhere to some teachings but I honestly couldnt give a flying fuck about what other people do

Don't give a fuck.. trying to defend religious bullshit with examples of other religious bullshit. that's the tu quoque fallacy.. You are illogical.

Holy fuck are you my english teacher?
Uptight cunt she was, im kinda done arguing this shit man, I like the dalai lama and I think buddhism is the least terrible religion, its still shit though
Goodnight Mrs twistens, you always were a bit of a ballbuster

and Buddhists have a hell too. so they can scare children just as badly. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naraka_(Buddhism)

this concept probably comes in handy in keeping the little ones quiet about being buggered. Yes Buddhist monks bugger children. telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/thailand/10130437/Buddhist-monks-arrested-over-Thai-child-sex-abuse-claims.html

Thanks for playing, big guy.

Yeah but fucking up in buddhism is nearly impossible and at least theres a way out of naraka

4-4-4 U

You forgot that the reason the Chinese took over tibet (other than because they're Chinese and they do shit like that), is because the Tibetans were literally enslaving other ethnicities. It was a huge slave-culture. The Chinese took it over and said, Lul No more slaves. That's why they're all buttmad now.

it's*

don't tell me you haven't done the same thing

all hipsters are buddhists too for some reason
when they want to stay away from their atheism not picked by reason but by the desire to be different and they want to be EXTRA special snowflakes they become buddhists

i have some quotes that will piss off libshit vegans too

Dalai Lama