What is the age requirement for anal sex?

What is the age requirement for anal sex?

there is no age requirement for anal.

"old enough to cross the street old enough to get the meat" - Dysomnia

2D

Spoken like thug. RIP ez

When it comes to little girls and vagina training, they shouldn't be too young and neither too old. Because, too young girls can be harmed, while the mature girls won't need any training.

The same goes for anal training, except for this not having any upper limit; because the anal should ideally be trained before any first-time intercourse, regardless of age. However, it isn't strictly needed for adolescents, especially not teens, but recommended nevertheless to avoid pain, tearing and medical complications.

My personal recommendation for the earliest possible penetration training is 1 year of age, which also include anal training.

And the earlier you start after this age, the more groundwork will be completed before the child gets to an age where training becomes otherwise challenging and difficult. You will also be finally able to fuck the sweetie at a very young age, like when she's 3, which can become a quite epic experience.

Most children also lack memories before the age of 4, meaning that the challenging beginning of all penetration training, which often involves at least some pain and crying, will be over and done with as the child becomes more consciously aware and starts remembering things; almost like 'waking up' at the age of 3 or 4, with a big little vagina or bum, which it can use to ride daddy or uncle far into the kingdom of kiddie sex, while riding herself into orgasm after orgasm.

Another part of this groundwork is to tear away that annoying hymen on the little girls, before they start remembering things, thus giving them the possibility to enjoy pain-free and generally problem-free intercourses when they get older.

sauce plox

This is the exact type of post I was looking for, thanks user.

It came from my downloads folder.

No problem, my friend. If you have more questions about penetrating little girls, just ask me.

I have a few questions about little girls

If I'm not mistaken, artist is Himeno Mikan

Godspeed

Children vaginas are the most clean, delicate and puffy ones, well hidden within Hello Kitty panties and summer dresses, which always smell and taste sweet, and just wait for us pedophiles to touch, taste and slowly glide far inside them.

Girls are capable of becoming quite wet during sexual arousal and genital stimulations, which is their natural vaginal lubrication fluid, all the way from birth. And this wetness even increases during orgasms. I've heard several reports from nepiophiles who have come close to drink toddler pussy juice through long oral stimulation, while the little tot sluts have gotten multiple orgasms. It is unclear why little girls get so wet such young, but it obviously has some sort of evolutionary advantage; not to mention an advantage when you're about to penetrate them.

If you don't have a relationship with a child yet, it is now time to get one. There are so many children in this world, and there are so many ways to find them and get in touch with them, so this is actually much easier than most newcomers think.

My first and very best recommendation for finding children is to find and engage romantic relationships with single moms. Or single dads, of course. My second recommendation is to gain yourself access to schools, as in working at schools either as a teacher, substitute, volunteer or janitor. My third recommendation is to turn your own home into a kiddie magnet, which will attract children like magnets attract metal. My fourth recommendation is to become a babysitter or children scout leader, as in either offering to babysit children, starting your very own babysitting service, or establishing a children scouting program, in your community.

Secrecy practice is the first and most important measure you can take when practicing illegal child love. It will protect both yourself and your children from the society and its laws.

Secrecy practice can also be a nerve wreaking experience for a pedophile, especially for a newbie who is doing this for the very first time, as you more or less have to put your whole life into a child's hands and its capabilities to keep secrets.

But secrecy practice can actually become very secure and less nerve wreaking if you do things correctly. It's not enough to just tell a child to keep a secret, you'll have to put a much more complex and sophisticated system into practice.

When a decent secrecy practice is in place, you will feel very confident that your secrets are safe, and that they will stick only between you and your tiny lovers.

If you threaten them to keep secrets, they will most likely reveal them anyway, sooner or later, through an unorthodox behavior; which may alert an observant adult, like a vigilant parent or an educed teacher.

Good treatment is therefore recommended when practicing sexual activities with children, to keep yourself as safe as possible, keep the children as happy as possible, and experience the longest, deepest, wettest and warmest intercourses possible with these delicious little creatures; while raising a new generation of humans whom will more likely accept all this and continue practicing it as adults.

If they have physical evidence, it's over. DNA proofs are the most certain proofs there are, which cannot be explained away in any interrogation nor any court. DNA evidence equals prison; and it really is as simple as that.

Otherwise you will of course deny that you've ever put a penis into their mouths, and try doing your very best claiming them down.

many thanks

how were you able to fuck them? like, how did you do it? were they reluctant at first?

Wew lad

very impressive thread…

The most ideal and recommended way to initiate a sexual relationship with a child, is to wait for the child to seduce you, all by its own motivation and will.

This is called a passive initiation, as the adult is the passive initiator, while the child is the active.

This method is so ideal and recommended because the child really wants to do it, and you can be fully sure about that. Since the child is the active initiator, the child will also feel less shame and less as a victim towards your sexual relationship. And all this will make your sexual relationship very secure and successful on a longterm basis, for the both of you.

This actually happens more than most think, and it can happen in various ways. It depends on the child's age, gender and personality, and your friendship and environment. Most importantly, it depends mostly on the child's libido, which is the child's own sexual interest, curiosity and needs.

It usually happens when a child wants to play sexual games, which many children want to do because of the high level of sexual curiosity existing within them. And playing such games with adults is very enticing, because adult genitalia is generally very inaccessible and forbidden for most children.

Being seduced by a child is a process that usually happens gradually over time, as the children usually test a certain adult for his or her reaction to their seductions. If a child senses approval and acceptance from an adult during this process, things can develop quickly towards sexual games.

This will obviously require some patience and self-discipline, as the pedophile has to be sexually passive among children while waiting to become seduced. But most pedophiles enjoy spending time with children anyway, while showing them how much they're loved, so it can happen quicker than you think.

The reward for this patience can be an ideal sexual relationship with a child, within a frame of safety and success. And that's worth waiting for.

Unfortunately, being a passive initiator, as in waiting for a child to seduce you sexually, can be a tedious process with an uncertain outcome; on an indefinite basis.

If you don't want to wait for a seduction to happen all by itself, or you've been waiting very long without experiencing any, you do have the possibility to actually trigger a seduction from a child by using some neat tricks.

This will be almost identical to the passive approach, except for the need of a little detonator. And detonating a seduction from a child in such a way is very easy and safe to perform, with very high odds of success in the end.

This will make the child believe that she or he is the one who actually initiated the sexual relationship, even though you are the one who triggered it. Thus, still making it a passive approach with all of its advantages as mentioned above.

Do it and you don't deserve to live. Either gender. Not sex.

Sometimes, even triggering a passive initiation doesn't work as intended nor expected.

It may be that the child is very sexually inactive, as in asexual, which some children unfortunately are. It may be that you got limited time alone with a certain child, making the Passive and Trigger approaches less practical. Or it may be that you're simply too impatient to wait for anything to happen all by itself, so you just want to go straight for the action.

This is where the suggestion method comes in hand, which is all about introducing a sexual activity or game to a child, and suggesting to perform it together.

This will be a less ideal approach, because the adult will be the one who initiates the sexual relationship, not the child.

As a result, the child might agree to something that it isn't yet ready to do. Like, if the child is afraid of loosing your friendship, or it looks at you as an authoritative person, the child may agree to almost anything you suggest, regardless of what that suggestion is or what the child really thinks of it.

This makes this approach a little bit risky. Because, you may risk initiating a sexual relationship with a child who really doesn't want to do it, but still does of various other reasons; and can even pretend that it wants to do it, making it hard for you to know for sure if this is what the child really wants to do.

I know, child love practice can be very complicated!

So, when suggesting sexual activities and games to children, it is very important to already have a nice relationship and friendship in advance, with lots of trust and chemistry.

It's illegal to have anal sex before being 18 years old. However, normal sex is legal at the age of 16.

In Canada at least.

If there is somebody currently considering suicide because he or she thinks about doing love to little children, please stop doing that! And stop at once! Because if you die, so much beauty and importance will be wasted; the beauty and importance of you as a person and the beauty and importance of you as a genuine pedophile, who're capable of loving children as only pedophiles can do.

Human life is precious and unique, human consciousness and awareness are precious and unique, and children are especially precious and unique. And, there are so many possibilities and options out there that only wait for us to grab them and exploit them. There are so many children out there who are in dire need of adult friendships and love, there are so many children out there who think sex is exciting and something they would like to explore, even with strangers.

If you die, there are so much things that will be just wasted, so much that I can't even explain it.

I think maybe 3?

I like for them to be able to say our safeword.

That's indeed a very good point.

For starters, call your genitals something special, as in never using any regular names like penis, vagina, pee-pee and etc.

You should call it something ridiculous; so if the toddler talks about it later, it will simply be passed by as everyday toddler jargon among other adults.

You may call your penis Laa-Laa, which is a popular television show figure among toddlers. So, if a toddler sees or plays with your penis, and decides to tell or babble about it later, it will more likely talk about this Laa-Laa figure instead.

And you should do the same thing with your semen, if you ever plan to ejaculate either in front of or onto the toddler, which you may call joy.

Suddenly, things become a lot more secure, as you can see, just by using a simple trick like this. Because, most people won't care all that much about it if a toddler talks about Laa-Laa and all the joy that comes out of it, or babbles about this during general play.

Please note that it is very important to not use possessive pronouns like 'my' or 'daddys'. Don't say 'my Laa-Laa' or 'daddys Laa-Laa', Just say 'Laa-Laa'.

However, most 3 year olds are old enough to add possessive pronouns, even switch Laa-Laa with pee-pee, all by themselves; especially the smarter ones; which is exactly why 3 year olds are considered as dangerous. But, it may still work perfectly well, as I've heard of several successful instances. Carefulness is nevertheless very important in this regard.

For males, 12. For females, 16. Ez.

Reminder that even babyj did anal and vaginal wonderfully at a very young age.

I-I wouldn't know anything about that.

I'd say as soon as you get em out of diapers. I mean you don't want em to get too old or anything.

Babyj vids is babies first CP. I think she was like 5 or 6 in the vids I think.

Fuck you, Time magazine.

Sodomy is illegal and immoral

What did he mean by this?

who's going to know in the safety of your backwoods?

Bump

I appreciate this bump.

same

Newborn

Although it's discouraged

How much did Jim get for allowing Time to legally use the Holla Forums logo? Also, when is 4chan going to sue Time for practically copying their logo, but not directly using it?

A very nearly complete list of those too stupid to handle the bantz.

Their mistake was not just outright ceasing to have a career. Women working is a kike scam.

people are units. they work. it's more than judism could ever be - people do or die. the system comes first. jew or nazi - if you stand in the way, you should go. I often hoped both sides could kill eachother in nuclear war, and then a new species be genetically designed to replace all - one that could raise itself, be hyper intelligent, strong, adaptive. I just have to do with killing off the dumbest, weakest, most unadaptable of religions, races, sexes. It's sad to be so limited. But don't you fret - natural and artificial selection will be here in very strong ways before you die. you can count on it.

tl:dr
In short: user has a micro-penis

NICE