The world is a pair of ill fitting pants

What did he mean by this?

He meant that you should kill yourself.

It means you're a fagboi for not ripping the video. Kill Yourself and have a better verson while you're at it.

Why? It's just gonna come out in a shittier quality than what's already there on youtube. Why are you so autistic about m-muh views on youtube?

He was better off as lemony than I expected. His casting was the one I was most reprehension about

He was pretty good if you could get past Krunk narrating this but yeah he was a strong point. Honestly the worst was Niel Patrick Harris and the writers deciding to play Count Olaf as a joke again following Jim Carreys example, that's what has bugged me most on this adaption

you know when you sit down while wearing ill-fitting pants, and it looks like you have a huge boner?

the world is like that

Eh he was alright. He did his funny little accents and voices for each of his guises adequately.

I swear half the time Neil Patrick Harris was just playing fucking Barney from how I met your mother.

aka himself. he does that in everything

It's fine to find his performance lacking but you're full of shit saying he's similar to barney.

Not defending the >MUH CLICKS
mindset but I think this was worth downloading then posting since this kid of shit gets taken down pretty fast all the time.

Before that he was always this

DO THEY GET BLACKED

Hang yourself.

How the hell do you manage that

I already dropped this show because of it looking like shit, now I'm gonna pick it up right now just I can drop it one more time.

Why does that trigger you? Tbh black actresses and actors do a fine job in films. It's the asians and hispanics that can't act for shit

All they do is act incompetent and die, I don't see how that is any different from real life.

what he mean by this?

lol, hilarious meme!

TV is supposed to be about escapism right? Well I'd like to escape from niggers.

Niggers aren't real

I loved this as a kid.

Then I learned about the writer and he is the biggest cunt on earth.

Can we trade realities?

Elaborate please.

Not only is he an abysmal writer in retrospect (look at The End for a prime J J Abrams example. When I read it I realised that all these 'secrets' and 'hints' he's dropped through out the series aren't actually some master plan but rather it's JJ's approach of "You tell me, get it?")

He is CONSTANTLY signalling at how intelligent he is that it reads like a 14 year old edgelord going on record to say he has "slain every rightwing idea within his own mind daily"

Not to mention his 'astounding' references are all fellow writers who fall into his category but who does he signal to? children.

Go look at an interview with him or read any interview he has done and try not to want to punch him by the end of it.

All the secrets and plot lines left hanging by the end was a major criticism. They could fix that with this adaption.

I hope they do, don't get me wrong but he's so far up his own ass I doubt it

He's too fat for the planet.

No

who /stefano/ here?

Ja, he 2 fat 4 erf

Nope you twig he's bulky.He can snap your scrawny ass in two.

Did that girl have injections in her lips >:/?

Ja bcus he's so used to snappin bredstix and chomping on them lmao, look at his fatty fatness

I want a BJ from those lips