I got a box

I got a box.

Other urls found in this thread:

xaithas1.deviantart.com/art/Untitled-630492389
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder what could be in it…

Oh look! It's a new camera so I can take better pictures of boxes!

Here I go…

It's pretty.

fuck you and your sweet sweet camera,
time stamp or gtfo

How did you take the pictures when the camera was in the box?

Did you seriously think someone who buys DSLR's or equivalently priced cameras doesnt have any cheaper cameras?

Like this.

Are you a photographer OP?

I consider myself to be an artist, but I wouldn't label myself as a "photographer". I really like technology and I've been wanting a decent camera for a while.

You still didn't explain how OP took a picture of the camera when it was clearly still in the box.

dem pixels

enjoy carrying pic related, having to watch it like a hawk and regretting you didn't get a lumix. Oh, and start saving for another, heavier and more expensive lense. 18-55 has its limits if you ever found yourself outside.

Ah I get it, I have a bunch of old tech laying around aswell just because I like it and like to play around with it from time to time, despite not needing it. What are the specs on that thing? And price? Right now I only have my cheap samsung and a knock off gopro but both can film and shoot in 1080p or more so im cool for now, saving up for a 4k videocamera though so i can mek some movies

Picture of my iPod

I probably won't be using it for outdoors just yet, but I'll note what you said.

Here is a picture of the knife I used to open the box.

Also watch for timestamp.

I'll go through the camera settings later after the battery is charged and take more pics of stupid shit.

are you a creeper peeper, user?

It would be nearly impossible to sneak around with that camera.

hidden in plain sight

GET A LIFE
BIN THAT KNIFE

are you a girl?

nah dude hes a britbong

So the answer was "yes".

Meh.

My phone has more magapixels.

We have three digital cameras now, plus all the shit on our phones.

Several years ago, before our last trip to Europe, we bought a CoolPix. DAMN FINE CAMERA for a point and shoot. I was shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

OP here, I don't own a phone, fuck phones.

OP here. I don't really know much about "photography" but as a technology enthusiast and someone who knows a bit about art and perspective/angles, I can probably get some cool pics taken.

Now I just need to find cool stuff that isn't my computer

Im not an expert on photography either I'm more of a film guy, either way I still had to learn the difference between a good camera vs a good brand. Dont buy some expensive ass nikon or canon if youre not going to use it extensively, thats why we have samsung so we can get compact cameras on the cheap so we arent obligated to use a camera for 5 years because you blew 3000 dollars on it
Actually I blew 2000 dollars on my first real videocamera for filmschool, one of those really big chest sized boxes with a mic sticking out the front, dropped it after a few months because theyre so heavy and I was the only one who bought such a beast. Worst and best expendature I ever had
its not this one btw it was an older model, it was a sony though

I don't think I would ever spend (or need to ever spend) $3000 on a computer. With that kind of money I would probably go overkill on a new PC.

you should, I get the same quality now from a much smaller 600$ camera. Its all about what the idiot is willing to pay for it

bamp

get better lenses immediately. i have a rebel t3 and the stock lenses are awful

what lenses bruh?

OP here.

My previous mouse was pretty damn fine, wireless too.

At least my gaming rig is better than yours, hey Jacob?
Misguided Missles Misguided Missles Misguided Missles Misguided Missles Misguided Missles Misguided Missles Misguided Missles Misguided Missles

OP is Dysnomia and I have proof.
Remember his Deviantart, xaithas1?
xaithas1.deviantart.com/art/Untitled-630492389

Look at this image. Exact same one he posted.
That's why he has no timestamp, because it's an older image.

Also, take a look at this image as well. He claimed to get a canon rebel. This looks like a canon.

samefag

I got sad wen i took it 2 da bar

Beaky