I'm showing my friend Holla Forums for the first time

I'm showing my friend Holla Forums for the first time.

Help me show him what it's all about.

no.

as everyone knows we are the safe refuge of the most trolly who get banned elsewhere that only casually discuss CP

You can do better than this.

It's a dead board.

they're all dead boards. there is no traffic on any boards except for Holla Forums and Holla Forums

In conclusion

and Holla Forums, although like 40% of that traffic is maisieposting

yeah, i mean, there are rules 1 & 2 of fight club, but maybe OP is doing the right thing by inviting specific humans that would benefit us.

lrn 2 alternative chan. I acutally like the level of traffic a lot of boards get. The idea of threads not dying off in a couple hours is nice. 1,000s of posts per hour of the same cut and paste memes and attempts at sounding cool get old. 4chan hasn't had the same feel that it did since like 2011, 2012. Its been over taken completely by people who think TOP LEL TOP KEK or whatever cut and paste meme they think should work goes there.

There was shit quality in parts of 4chan for a long long long time. But the truth of the matter is, you could also find good among all that. You can't now. And you haven't been able to for years. The only board that the mods didn't entirely crush the board culture (or the posters did) is /a/. And the truth is, even that boards slipped.

Dailies, redditors, normalfags, and lots and lots of teenagers. Too much publicity actually kills imageboard culture. If you don't understand that, then enjoy your lightning fast chan of people saying the same shit forever.

So far, he's experiencing disgust and wonderment. I would expect no less from you.

We do fuck kids, but only dead ones.

You right, when you right, you right.

Purity over quantity.

Holla Forums

not bamping a dead thread by not posting

you wat now

(user)

Hell if I know

Stop yanking my chain faggot

What a terrible waste of good peanut butter!

This is a vocational training film for all newcomers to Holla Forums, representing the high standard that all contributors much aspire (asperg?) to.