The KJV of the Bible now uses the word "Stuff"

youtube.com/watch?v=jfM4ZX-xO_M

>The KJV of the Bible now uses the word "Stuff".
>Wineskins is now "bottles in Luke 5:36-39.
>Lion is now "wolf" in Isaiah 11:6
>The whole dialogue of the snake and Eve has been changed
I showed this to a few people, who know the Bible by heart and they are freaking the fuck out.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douay–Rheims_Bible
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You mean NKJV? The KJV is set in stone lad, you don't reprint with changes unless you call it NKJV or something or other.

So how can it be the word of God if mortal men can decide on new words and meanings and interpretations of old ones on a whim?

Every printed bible has been changed. Even my 19th century one.

Divine inspiration is what got them to write it in the first place. OP is a tinfoil fag. He doesn't even know the difference between KJV and NKJV, the latter of which has always been pozzed.

It's not about reprinting, check your fucking bible. It now says "stuff" and all of the above has been changed.
Even the original Jewish Torah has been changed, I checked.

There's a board for Christianity

There's a board for talking quantum psyopery

This is what I'm talking about, you're fucking retarded. My KJV hasn't been changed and neither have the billions of others that are out there. Kill yourself heretic.

Man is part of God you retard.

God?

Are you sure?

That's on the interweb you austist. My bible is safe and sound, unedited and so are many many many others. Take your conspiracy shit, cut your ballsack open and shove it where your cum don't shine.

I just checked my KJV that has been sitting on my shelf printed in 1975 that says it's straight off the 1611. So when exactly was this changed?

those kids dont have paper books because those dont have ads in them.

apparently a jew snuck into your house and changed it when you weren't looking

Here's the original first edition KJV scan. Still "stuff".

After the last CERN launch.

you realize that nothing you post online is trustworthy and that you sound fucking retarded and if someone came up to me and said something so goddamn heretical I'd punch him in the face, right?

Watch this, it's explained why kikes mess with the Bible.

Then show me your bible.

Not all of them.

no way

let me take a look

holy lord
did the change the red text to?

user; listen to me - this is very important:
The only way you can return to the Bernstein Universe is through immediate suicide.
Hang yourself with your keyboard cable.
If you're on a laptop or have a wireless keyboard then jump out the nearest fucking window and run yourself under a bus if the fall doesn't do the trick.
Time is of the essence.

Just fuck my shit

I would never let a heretic see something so personal. When were you baptized?

This video is full of shit.

It was part of the proverb about judgement day, author of the video taken its out of context.
There was always a lion, and in similar passages too. Its just that Lion was mentioned additionally to a wolf, Issaiah 65:25 mentions lion going vegan. It was never lion alone. People remember wolf as lion because its mentioned too.
Now this is where the KJV was always wrong. There surely were no banks during Jesus days, but there was a thing called in greek a τραπεζαν, a change table, which is also mentioned in the oldest greek version available.
The stuff is σκεῦος, which is either "items" or "equipment". Can be translated as stuff too.

Not surprising this shit came from "illuminati" type of conspiracy theorist. And "Mandela effect" theory solely exists to shill mandela or some shit like that. Truly disgusting and stupid to fall for this. If you have problems with translation always refer to oldest greek and hebrew versions available.

And you've got the en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douay–Rheims_Bible English translation of it, so no need to muck around with this protestant heretical knockoff.

It's a miracle and satanists are trying to make it seem like it isn't a message from God.

It's not mistranslated. "banking" and "banks" didn't exist in that sense back then.

"stuff" didn't really exist as a noun back then. It was first invented as such by Shakespeare, who loved inventing words ==only 10 years before KJV was printed==.

luther wrote the bible

please read that again

luther wrote the bible

MIRROR MIRROR ON THE FUCKING WALL

Well, the thing is that devil was literally baiting Eve that time to lie to her. There is nothing wrong with that parable.

What.

What was the original dialogue? I was reading that part today before knowing about this and the whole thing seemed shorter and less… childish? I remember Adam more blaming Eve than just informing God that Eve gave him the fruit, but it has been YEARS since I've read that verse.

Also, I thought there was more of an exchange between Eve and the snake.

>>>/fringe/
>>>/christian/
I wish preachers would stay go

The was a bit more to it, the serpent told Eve God is just greedy and there are 2 trees she shall eat off - the tree of knowledge and the tree of life, then she will be like God himself. There were 2 long sentences, that have been shortened into one. It's mainly the wording. The serpent was more elaborate and didn't talk like a retard.

The tree of life is only mentioned very briefly now, it was a big deal in the chapter.

I don't remember 2 trees but everything else you said sounds right. I specifically remember him saying that she and Adam would be equals to God not be as gods.

The tree of live gives immortality.
It's now mentioned at the end of the chapter only.

That part also seemed super out of place. Shit is getting weird, and reading through the comments are only making it weirder.

The Mandela Effect is hitting hard tonight.

/christian/ is run by some hardcore catholic faggot who hates on anyone that doesn't worship the papacy. I think even /christ/ is run by catholic mods as well. There is no board for real Christianity.

Because man has free will and can do whatever he wants, retard. But that doesn't mean the true word of God is void.

The Bible acknowledges that there will be people who attempt to pervert God's word.

Holla Forums aside for lack of alternatives, real christians probably wouldn't be on a chan

HOLY FUCK

I started going down the Genesis and Cain had a brother named Seth

I might be retarded, but I'm sure there was no Seth in the bible.

Why not? Everyone here has seen the light already?

Everyone knows Cain and Abel. Seth was after them.

I think there was a Seth. I remember him being introduced around the time of Cain and Abel because I remember his name sounding edgier than Cain's when I was a kid.

Genesis V

1This is the book of the generation of Adam. In the day that God created man, he made him to the likeness of God. 2He created them male and female; and blessed them: and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

3And Adam lived a hundred and thirty years, and begot a son to his own image and likeness, and called his name Seth. 4And the days of Adam, after he begot Seth, were eight hundred years: and he begot sons and daughters. 5And all the time that Adam lived came to nine hundred and thirty years, and he died.

6Seth also lived a hundred and five years, and begot Enos. 7And Seth lived after he begot Enos, eight hundred and seven years, and begot sons and daughters. 8And all the days of Seth were nine hundred and twelve years, and he died.

It wasn't "Seth" tho, I'm pretty sure. Why would he be names as the Egyptian underworld god?

A few names in the lineages are messed up too.

Just tossing this out there:

Do most people mistakenly remember "the Lion and the Lamb" because of Fiddler on the Roof?

We all know movies and stuff get into people minds.

I remember Seth because one of my classmates as a kid at my Christian private school was named Seth.

Man. You are becoming one Gnostic shill right here. I wish Holla Forums would had more pagans and atheists, so i won't feel so embarrassed for seeing people such as op.

Seth was always in the bible, I know that and I've never read more than bits and pieces…

This thread hits on two shill/derail points. Christianity and that psyop involving CTs about CERN and whatever other reddit and GLP tier quantum mindfuckery bullshit.

Take it to a christian board or /x/fringe/ which is almost certainly where OP originated from.

I don't think so. There's also another weird change: "forgive us our trespasses" is now, "forgive us our debts".

They're not even fucking up, the fucking up ensures replies. This could go on for months considering our vols seem to love this quantum hoohoo meme shit

Holla Forums-tier "christians" need new containment chamber. It must be called /xstians/ or something like that.

Perhaps because the author of Genesis (Moses purportedly) grew up in Egypt.

From what I understand the Bible has pretty much been unchanged for 2000 years now

Considering all of the lesser boards have become ded we are probably stuck with any leftovers

Oh shit, forgot sage

Speaking of not being trustworthy, we have the guy who supposedly believes he was suppose to spread the word of his lord refusing to spread the word of the lord for his own satanic ego.

I don't give a shit about this Semitic religion…

if it happened to the berenstein bears, why should the bible be any different?

Do you even know what this term means? Semite comes from "Shem", one of Noah's three children. The other two children being Ham and Japheth. According to the Bible, these three children are the ancestors of all the different races on Earth. All the descendants of Ham (Hamites) became the negroid races, all the descendants of Japheth (Japhites) became the mongoloid races, and all the descendants of Shem (Semites) became the causcasoid races. If you're white, then you're a semite, according to scripture. Semite doesn't just mean "middle eastern".

Actually

That's a lie, Japeth means the different Indo-European people, While Shem and Ham are two different branches of the same group we call Semitic.

Bump. All must know.

a "holy book" with a lot of plagiarism, heavily edited, translated, re-translated doesn`t have a original form

Seriously you are fucking retarded mate, a 10 minute google search will clarify why is this