PRINCE HARRY SUPPORTS BREXIT

I noticed that Canadian singer Bryan Adams strangely enough was giving his support to the Leave campaign in the UK. "What interest could he possibly have in it?" I thought.

Well the most obvious explanation is he appears to be friends with Prince Harry and his tweets were the result of either being redpilled by him or doing him a favour.

I wish all the royals would just fess up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F40scfpbI-A
youtube.com/watch?v=7pNu1yfviTM
yournewswire.com/queen-elizabeth-reveals-she-is-ready-to-flee-britain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is this a surprise? Prince Harry also supports gassing the jewish fifth column.

Harry needs to take over that shithole.

BASED

It makes sense that the Royal Family would be against the EU because the EU usurps what little quiet, backroom power they've had over the governance of the UK and genuinely makes them the figureheads they've been touted as being.

There's no doubt in my mind that if the Queen flips her shit behind closed doors, Parliament votes the way she wants them to. She has no influence over the EU though.

the Queen has actually more power than most people would realise. She can pretty much allow and block anything that she wants, giving her effective control of the country. I'm guessing the reason she doesn't is because she's a senile old lady who is afraid of absolutely everything and doesn't want the plebs to realise just how much power she really holds. I'd love to see Harry come to power and just say fuck parliament and remove kebab as he wishes

Harry seems pretty based. He should throw a coup and gas Parliament.

LEAVE AND DESTROY EU BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. THEY ARE NOW GOING TO MAKE "HATE SPEECH" ILLEGAL ONLINE

I am with you, double dubs user. Prince Harry should deport kebab, Jew, commie, and traitor to some BFE desert.

Deporting the jews won't do anything. The Rothschild family is dug in like a tick with their influence. If they got expelled they would still be able to use >"great" shitain like a puppet. You need to find a better solution. Something final.

What would a King Harry be like? Everyone seems to want him instead of William, probably because he is much more charismatic and likeable. I am conflicted about the royal family, I suspect there may be elements within it that are completely aware and saddened by the direction that England has gone yet are all too aware that the age of Monarchs is over and that they would most likely lose even their small,ceremonial, privileged positions if they were to speak out. Let's not forget that the Nazis were in negotiations with parts of the British Royal family to usurp Churchill and end the war. That's why Hess flew there, to meet with them. So I think there are parts of the royal family that definitely do care about Britain. It's impossible for them to be ignorant about the situation we are facing.

Hmmmm, I wonder…

He would be a warrior king.

(heil hitler)

God save prince harry.

I'm glad because I loved his music.

Yeah it is pretty bad ass that he is a trained soldier. I just don't know what Harry's opinions are, he seems to keep out of politics. But things like the Invictus games shows he's a pretty solid dude. It would be pretty hilarious in this age of the Neo-communist-EU and liberal democracies gone mad if a rogue Monarch came into power and fucked their shit up.

Yank education

All male royals undergo military service

stop

amen

Also as well I'm not too well versed on what actually happened to Diana, but it's possible that the Jews may have had her killed because of her public support for Palestine among other things. I'm sure Harry would want to know the truth. How could you forgive them for that?

Implying modern day British children would even know what Albion meant.

In 2016, all they know is that BLACKS were in Britain first and how to wear the Hijab. To say so otherwise is sexist, islamaphobic, mysogonistic, bigoted, transphobic, oh and racist too of course.

DEAR HENRY, STOP HUGGING NIGGER BABIES, MARRY YOUR OWN COUSIN AND MAYBE YOU CAN BE NOBODY SOMEDAY

Being a britfag and not knowing >"great" shitain
Welcome to 8ch

youtube.com/watch?v=F40scfpbI-A

0:46

I will when you secede.

Pic related, public reaction to the BBC making Queen Mary a wog.

I thought Riley started that phrase on 4ch?
Either way it's unfunny lad.

He really should, and those digits are divine evidence of it.

There are countless British lads that would rally to their King/Prince, had he the balls to stand up and take control.

I never considered that. Revenge would certainly be a powerful motivator.

It was coined by that canadian faggot that used to shit post in nation threads on /int/

They do seriously pretend that Queen Charlotte was an African, which is absolutely false. She was known for being exceedingly ugly though.

I almost forgot to mention that our military is technically bound to the Queen, not the Government. With Harry having such a strong connection to the military I wouldn't be surprised to find them siding with him should the situation arise.

how come those people cannot speak english in that video?

In that case, one almost wonders why he hasn't done it already.

By right and by duty, England is his to defend and its people to safeguard - its practically treason, when confronted with conditions as they are now in Britain, that he has not already led a coup to set things right.

If such be his will, his intent must soon become his action, lest the conditions shift to such unfavorable ends as to ensure defeat where victory might once have been achieved.

Parliamentarians have legally gagged the royals. They're heavily reprimanded for speaking on matters of politics, with the ((British)) media uniting to help flog them whenever they do.

The BBC always runs a few specials on television and radio with anti-monarchists, while the papers publish the "democratic outrage" in full-page spreads. They flex their media muscles in an attempt to prove that they can destroy the royal family whenever they like.

Rumors generally suggest that most of the chief royals are right wing or at least right leaning, but every time they get too close to revealing anything they get silenced.

This. The Royal family was essentially held hostage by Blair, the media, and public opinion during the Diana dramatics.

Okay, but how does this mesh with the theories that British royal are part of the global NWO elite and that they themselves orchestrate some of this stuff? Not shilling here, just a genuine question. I know there's a lot of chaff flying around.

can we just have a full restoration of the monarchy please?

surely people would support that over Kikeron/Corbkike etc

Bumping for monarchy
youtube.com/watch?v=7pNu1yfviTM

Sage for hoax. Incidental claims are not fact.

DUBS FOR KING HARRY

well shit, I tried

wow lad

He's a trained Apache helicopter pilot too

Monarchs = inbred

wew lad

Does it even still count?

sage

double dubs, sure it does it's even better

south-cancer fuck off and die tbh but you have to take your niggers with you you fucking LARPing faggots

also I seriously hope prince harry stages a coup and becomes king of england, ushering a new era for the bongs, I would gladly fight for harry and maybe I could be knighted or I could be one of his huscarls

dubs confirm

gas the roundheads civil war now

Harry is not of the royal bloodline, he's a bastard. Diana was originally in love with Charles, but Charles never gave a shit about Diana, it looked like an arranged marriage. After just a year of being shunned, Diana began revenge fucking other men, including James Hewitt.

Yeah nah that's bullshit.

He looks like his grandfather, Prince Philip, when he was younger.

CAN'T PARRY THE HARRY

Apparently this is reason for controversy

There are many factions of Jews, and there are many factions of globalists in general. Don't kid yourselves - we don't have a singular enemy. We have many enemies, and we will purge them all in time.

The British royal family in theory have lots of power, while in reality they can't do shit. The fact that generally there is complete media silence unless when it comes to shitting on them does make people suspicious because it makes it seem like they are doing shit secretly. The fact that there are lots of lizard people conspiracies regarding the British royal family should give away it being disinfo shilling to make people seem retarded. Very often would you see her mentioned alongside the Rothschild family but not much else, occasionally with whoever is in charge of the Vatican at the time.

subtle
checked

The British Royal family are the seed of David. and the Yids are manipulating it to their own gain.

The Covenant with God can't be broken (until Shiloh come), so what better than to infiltrate it for one's own ends?

You're not talking about the pseudo-science/theology of British Israelism?

We need to Meme (Hashtag)KingHarry. Shouldn't be too hard, since his brother is losing his hair and is generally ugly; perhaps he's "cuckish looking"?

I wouldn't mind seeing a king who will fight for his people across the pond. It would certainly bring a few cards into play that weren't before

Give this alcoholic canuck something to fight for, bring back the empire lad

Fuck off Jew worshiper. Hebrews are subhuman and have nothing to do with the noble Anglo-Saxon race.

As a fellow canuck, I would love to have a great king to lead us and bring the empire back. The fire in our country continues to rise. Now all we need now is something to start the fire within the hearts of our people once again.

My future king

They always have Guernsey and Cornwall

Canada is a holding company.

But she mortgaged it to the City.

Hi I'm both a faggot and retarded, also gay.

But is there a word for a coup d'etat of a royal who overthrows a democratic government and instills a good old fashioned monarchy/benevolent dictatorship?

You'll get that fire when 20 million Mexicans flee to Canada instead of being deported to their homeland.

Harrius Rex?

Its called being born to rule.

That would be a reactionary revolution.

As an American, I don't understand the powers of the crown, I know it's mostly ceremonial but isn't the queen in theory the commander-in-chief of the British Armed Forces even she doesn't use her power?

If there's a King Harry, could he mobilize the armed forces to take power by force?

In theory, yes. In practice? Ehhhhh.

I am also from the world's greatest country. I don't know about the UK, but let me tell you about the powers of the crown in the US.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

If they pull off a coup while still in the EU, they could risk some type of bullshit reaction from the Eurocrats

I love that you faggots keep an entire family in “power” when they have none.

Either go absolute monarchist or republican and stop being the laughingstock of the world.

I'm a burger, fam.

After we meme Trump into the Oval Office, we should start working on Harry gaining the crown.

He's a pretty decent guy, as royalty goes, and seems rather patriotic for a kraut.

Long live the King.

Meme early, meme often. There's no reason not to start meming King Harold banishing the semites.

THIS.

Harry is Henry, not Harold. But that's even better, Henry means home ruler.

Regardless, being king is more than bloodline and if harry is a bastard but has the right temperament for it, we'll look the other way. Rules for succession are more like guidelines historically anyway.

Bases

well of course he does, reptilian auntie told him so

yournewswire.com/queen-elizabeth-reveals-she-is-ready-to-flee-britain

(sagging for justice)

sage